It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Killed a "Terrorist" Citizen Without a Trial!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
In the Philippines.

Those wretched Imperialistic Philippinos, and their bombing of "terrorists" without a trial!

www.asiaone.com...

One of those killed was Malaysian Zulkifli bin Hir, also known as "Marwan" and a top leader of the al-Qaeda-linked Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) regional terror network. He carried a $5-million bounty (S$6.2 million) on his head.

Also killed was Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) commander Umbra Jumdail, known as "Doc Abu," who had a bounty of P7.4 million (S$216,465) put up by the Philippine government, on top of a $140,000 (S$174, 706) reward offered by the US Department of State.

The slain Singaporean was identified by the military as Muhamda Ali, alias "Mauwiya Anjala," of JI, who had a bounty of $50,000 ($62,395).

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

lol, you're being sarcastic right? Obama has already done the exact same thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am totally being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Haha! Scared me for a second..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Mine probably won't be a popular opinion, but I'm firmly against giving terrorists trials. You can't be a terrorist without being an enemy to mankind, all of mankind. Once a person reaches that level of threat, I'm all for stripping them of human rights and executing them. What I am against is keeping them in jail for extended periods of time, where extended periods of time is time greater than what's needed to extract information out of them. These are the true world's enemies and they take the battleground into schools, police departments, office buildings, where innocent people are killed without remorse. Yep, I'm all for dropping bombs on them.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I should have seen the sarcasm. Sorry

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
But now anyone who disagrees with their Govt. is labeled a terrorist.

It's a slippery slope that the people in charge are all too eager to rush down head first. Trials are necessary, If they are found guilty then execute them.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient
reply to post by Aeons

Mine probably won't be a popular opinion, but I'm firmly against giving terrorists trials. You can't be a terrorist without being an enemy to mankind, all of mankind. Once a person reaches that level of threat, I'm all for stripping them of human rights and executing them. What I am against is keeping them in jail for extended periods of time, where extended periods of time is time greater than what's needed to extract information out of them. These are the true world's enemies and they take the battleground into schools, police departments, office buildings, where innocent people are killed without remorse. Yep, I'm all for dropping bombs on them.

Yes but then who gets to decide who's a terrorist and who's not ?
And who is it defines exactly what a "terrorist" is ?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Score another for the good guys.

His actions spoke louder than his words...and he paid the price.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can remember killing ants as my father watched.
When I was done he asked,
What are you going to do when the ants,
out number the size of your shoe?
Should I join and kill by tripling the size of our shoes.
Or will their numbers become great and kill us both too.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What? No outrage?

Come on ATS, where is your integrity?

top topics

join