It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is this not Sparta/Rome. And even two different groups of ET, whereas one is known in some literature as Altair?
These are nordics. Though ufology is primarily: nordics, ie tall whites, but there are dark haired and red haired viarieties, greys, more bots, reptilians, and mantrids.

The first three are the ones most commonly depicted even in the ancient records.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Arken

Is this not Sparta/Rome. And even two different groups of ET, whereas one is known in some literature as Altair?
These are nordics. Though ufology is primarily: nordics, ie tall whites, but there are dark haired and red haired viarieties, greys, more bots, reptilians, and mantrids.

The first three are the ones most commonly depicted even in the ancient records.

The Vatican know more than NASA about... Aliens (Demons & Angels).

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Relating to Sitchin, the Terra Papers were published before him.

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 1

I watched all of this and he takes this back ancient Egypt, Ra, and two groups, Ra's children, who become the Rothchild's and the Pharoah or admistrative group, which become the Rockefellers. He also brings up the Stone Masons, who he calls gecko's, that later became Freemasonry and all the presidents and leaders come from this group.

I found it fascinating.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That I believe most definitely. Though wonder who works with the Black Ops the most then? Because I was told that the Black Ops know more than most of the bloodlines, for they are more religious in their own way. Whereas the blackops are dealing with ET and often are hybrids.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm

There is however to be understood one thing: all these people one fine day left our shore (promising to return).

My issue would be to understand the following things:

- understand why they left as they were quite comfortable here. (unless we want to give some credit to stories like the explaination given in the movie Stargate)

If it is accepted that the Elohim refers to a group of advanced being, then the Book of Enoch may shed some light on the puzzle. It's also interesting that portions of this text were found written in Aramaic in a cave.

In the book, it was written that certain "sons of heaven" or "stars" disobeyed the order that was given to them concerning mankind and revealed advanced technology to the people too soon. They also mixed their DNA with that of humans and it caused a different breed of men on Earth that were evil and tortured people.

So the beings who mixed their DNA and taught mankind secrets were imprisoned. I am not sure why they thought they would be coming back.

I Enoch Chapter 19

1Then Uriel said, Here the angels, who cohabited with women, appointed their leaders;

2And being numerous in appearance (30) made men profane, and caused them to err; so that they sacrificed to devils as to gods. For in the great day there shall be a judgment, with which they shall be judged, until they are consumed; and their wives also shall be judged, who led astray the angels of heaven that they might salute them

Also, it is interesting to note that the angels or stars were also being punished for not arriving in their proper season. I understood it to mean that it was always planned for mankind to progress to have technological and scientific advances, but not before we developed certain character traits. When I look at the world today and all that the Earth has it seems that all of mankinds problems are social problems.

I Enoch Chapter 18

15Then the angel said, This place, until the consummation of heaven and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven.

16The stars which roll over fire are those which transgressed the commandment of God before their time arrived; for they came not in their proper season. Therefore was He offended with them, and bound them, until the period of the consummation of their crimes in the secret year.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
did you see my post Unity, on the last page?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

A philosopher. Stoic, en.wikipedia.org... He was the tutor of Nero, in fact he tried I believe to tame him, to control his impulses. He was around the time that Paul was taken to Rome. There are some similarities with some shared views that are found in Christianity. In fact, I've thought that Christ Yeshua may have been a part of a brotherhood who was well educated in the Stoics and perhaps even known by Seneca.

There are two different tribes bearing that name: senecaindians.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Right Now, in Rome, inside the highest level Vatican Cardinals, there is an hidden War.

The Pope Benedict XVI is only the referee.

Yes, I know there are two opposite factions in war between each other, inside the Gesuits.

And according to my information it is the Gesuits and the SMOM - Order of Malta - running the show.
Popes are just front men for public consumption, but they do not have any true power,
they just obey orders given to them by the above mentioned organizations.

But I think Biglino's work will upset both factions.
So, it is relevant here.
If you know/can tell something, Arken, please do.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thank you Unity!

I have been glued to your OP. I just downloaded the EBook.

I have search for so long for literal translations of the bible. I'm sick of listening to everyone else's interpretation.

I have always believed that we were being lead down the wrong path...... Like sheep by the shepard?!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

This Wikipedia has more interesting information.

n 1976 Giovanni Pettinato claimed that a cuneiform tablet that had been found in the newly discovered library at Ebla contained the names of all five of the cities of the plain (Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim, and Bela), listed in the same order as in Genesis. The names si-da-mu [TM.76.G.524] and ì-ma-ar [TM.75.G.1570 and TM.75.G.2233] were identified as representing Sodom and Gomorrah, which gained some acceptance at the time.[8] However, Alfonso Archi states that, judging from the surrounding city names in the cuneiform list, si-da-mu lies in northern Syria and not near the Dead Sea, and ì-ma-ar is a variant of ì-mar, known to represent Emar, an ancient city located near Ebla.[9] William Shea points out in 1983 that on the 'Eblaite Geographical Atlas' [TM.75.G.2231], ad-mu-ut and sa-dam are good readings by Pettinato and correspond to Admah and Sodom, and they are contained in a list of cities that traces a route along the shores of, or quite possibly within the Dead Sea, whose position may have since shifted along its fault.[10] Today, the scientific consensus is reported as being that "Ebla has no bearing on ... Sodom and Gomorra."

Location of much of the Judiac history seems to be in question. Syria???

I imagine alot of wars going on now are more about control of information and trying to suppress, steal or destroy evidences.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

A philosopher. Stoic, en.wikipedia.org... He was the tutor of Nero, in fact he tried I believe to tame him, to control his impulses. He was around the time that Paul was taken to Rome. There are some similarities with some shared views that are found in Christianity. In fact, I've thought that Christ Yeshua may have been a part of a brotherhood who was well educated in the Stoics and perhaps even known by Seneca.

There are two different tribes bearing that name: senecaindians.com...

we may have known him as Handsome Lake, which is much of where our current teachings come from. such as burying our weapons under the tree of peace. my people or what we call ourselves the Haudenosaunee and my band are known as the keepers of the western door, people of the great stone mountain.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It seems to me the likelihood of a connection between these names. That implies a great deal more to history than we can shake a stick at.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It seems to me the likelihood of a connection between these names. That implies a great deal more to history than we can shake a stick at.

do a search on Floyd Hand some time, he is a spiritual leader of a friends people, Lakota, you may find some of his book material to be interesting as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thank you very much. The Lakota link does not surprise me in the least. They speak a cosmic language.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
cojs.org...:06,_Nov/Dec_1980.

This is very interesting. This is discussing differences and even credentials of the academics involved, and the dispute in interpretation.

Here regarding credentials:

Normally, we could assume Professor Archi possesses the professional qualifications and competence to handle the Ebla materials because he holds such an important scholarly position.

Unfortunately, in this instance, we must look more closely.

By way of background, it should be stated that anyone who hopes to read the Ebla tablets in the original must have a solid grasp of Sumerian (80% of the signs on the tablets are Sumerian signs), as well as of East Semitic languages (like Akkadian) and West Semitic languages (the Canaanite languages).

Archi, however, is an untenured professor of Hittitology at the University of Rome—a teacher of that Indo-European culture and language. Thus, although he is the official epigrapher to the Ebla Mission, Archi is neither a Sumerologist, an Assyriologist, a Semitist, nor a Biblical scholar. He is not a religious historian and he is not an expert in ancient economies.

This is a big dispute regarding something that to me, while there is no link claimed to Il and El, or Ya and Yah, and that is left up to Biblical Scholars to dispute, he mentions that there was a time when Il was used as the ending of names, as in Elohim, Micha El, Gabri El, Uri El, etc etc, and then suddenly it was replaced by Ya.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Ebla tablets are a collection of as many as 1800 complete clay tablets, 4700 fragments and many thousand minor chips found in the palace archives[1] of the ancient city of Ebla, Syria. The tablets were discovered by Italian archaeologist Paolo Matthiae and his team in 1974–75[2] during their excavations at the ancient city of Tell Mardikh.[3] The tablets, which were found in situ on collapsed shelves, retained many of their contemporary clay tags to help reference them. They all date to the period between ca. 2500 BC and the destruction of the city ca. 2250 BC.[4] Today, the tablets are being held in the Syrian museums of Aleppo, Damascus, and Idlib.....

Two languages appeared in the writing on the tablets: Sumerian, and a previously unknown language that used the Sumerian cuneiform script (Sumerian logograms or "Sumerograms") as a phonetic representation of the locally spoken Ebla language.[citation needed] The latter script was initially identified as proto-Canaanite by professor Giovanni Pettinato, who first deciphered the tablets, because it predated the Semitic languages of Canaan, like Ugaritic and Hebrew. Pettinato later retracted the designation and decided to call it simply "Eblaite", the name by which it is known today.[4]

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well if the Syrian Tablets were also mainly Sumerian, and the Soddam and Gomorrah was actually Syria, this would tie Judaism into Sumerian mythology quite well.

It would also create a huge difference in the time, and would tie the Flood and Enoch/Noah's era into Sumerian Flood.

history-world.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.historywiz.com...

This would be the true Noah's Ark tail and look at all the gods mentioned.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hebrew is a dynamic language that requires an elder translate correctly. The creation story can be translated also to an atheistic godless tale, as well as ancient astronauts, as well as more than one god, as well as many others.

I don;t trust people who translate on their own and stretch the truth, because Hebrew was seemingly designed to easily do that

It literally is a memetic language, requiring hands on learning from the last generation.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You're sort of assuming the Sumerians would be the first.

Never forget. Whatever physical artifacts you find, there are at least a few hundred years of oral tradition before that.

Simply put, it is impossible to know what religion came first in the region, as all religions were at one time oral back then.

IDK. If you want to be completely subjective, the only religions of that time period to survive to modern day is Judaism and Zoroastrianism. Two religions that practically were formed out of the same oral tradition memes, an therefore you cannot favor either one as being "right" without faith. Certainly the others couldn't be right. They died!
edit on 2-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hebrew wasn't even a language at the time of Moses, and they weren't speaking Hebrew.

Yes there was something before Sumar. Atlantis and Lemuria!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

lol as a wise writer once wrote "which Atlantis? The real one? Or the ruins that claimed inheritance?"

Atlantis was the Minoan civilization. It's pretty clear from what I can see. They were remarkably advanced for their time. If you take America circa 1914 and leave out the industrial revolution, you basically have Minoa. Had the volcano never gone off, they would have become Rome.

Lemuria I do not know enough to speak about, but I doubt they were more advanced than the Minoans.

The Hebrews when they left Egypt were probably speaking Egyptian, but they also definably had their own language. I have no credibility to say this, but Hebrew is probably a hybrid language of the lost "common Egyptian" mixed with various sea fairing languages, but primarily arabic in context.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join