It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hope you're going to back that 'fact' up with supporting evidence.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stesepu
Sadly the other post was "Temporarily closed for staff review". more than ten days ago.
So, no one can add anything there.
Being the translator of the videos, I wanted to give there some answers, but I came too late and it wasn't possible.
I'm wondering if the term "temporarily" in English means the same as in Italian...

Ummm......I could'nt agree more, if we're supposed to "deny ignorance" then we should have access to the discussion. It sure seems like this "review" is taking a stone aged time. I even U2U'd one of the mods about a week ago, but only got "still under review" in response. This kind of begs the question and causes one to wonder if "sopa", or "pipa for the sheepa" was really needed after all. I mean, when sites are self-censoring and restricting access to information, then why pass any laws. Now........THIS...is a real conspiracy. Some behind the scenes "group", conspiring to shut the discussion down, because they "OWN" the "discussion".
Things that make you go.....................hmmmmm!!!

(Perpares to be.......silenced)

YouSir

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mauro Biglino has been well credentialed. In video one here again are some of the notes. I'll give them again, but the language part has already been addressed.

Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally (1 of 6) - Eng. subs

So, everything you're about to hear comes from that.

--the Bible we own, which we work on and which I'm about to tell you something about, is a Bible that was fixed between the 7th and the 9th century A.D. That is to say, in the years 600-800 A.D., in short, it's when the Merovigs first and then the Carolings ruled over Europe.

I mean that while Charlemagne was building his Holy Roman Empire.

By the lake of Galilee, one family, wich was Moshhez ben Aaron ben Asher's family, defined the Bible as we know it.

--This family was in conflict with other families: they represented the Tiberias school . There was the Palestinian school, the Samaritan one, the Babylonian one. They won....

If someone else would have won, we now would have a potentially different Bible.

---Why? Because the first Bible was written as a sequence of consonants. That means that the work made by those guys named Masorets - “the Keepers of the tradition” - was in first place to determine the words, that is, splitting the row of consonants and determining the words, that can be split and established in many different ways.

--The second work they made was inserting the vowels, that were not there.

And inserting the vowels actually means inserting the meaning of the words.

--One problem those gentlemen didn't have was the linguistic question, they never asked themselves. They were interested in inserting their theological thought.

That's what they made.

--So, one thing we should know is that the only certainty we have is that we know that we don't know.

--We don't even know how the Bible was vocalized when they wrote it.

--At the time when most of the Bible's events happened, above all the fundamental ones, Hebrew didn't even exist as a language.

When many names were pronounced, Hebrew didn't exist, Moses didn't speak Hebrew.

In the desert, they didn't speak Jewish during the Exodus. If we like, if we want to believe they spoke some sort of semitic language, but I doubt it, they spoke some kind of Amorite, then maybe they began to speak some form of Aramaic.

--And later, a couple of centuries later, Jewish began to shape, which is actually a transformed Sub-Phoenician.

--Now you can understand that the only certainty is that we know that we don't know.

--But this is an understanding that anyone who works on the Bible should have, including theologists, cabalists and all those who say “I'll tell you how it is”

So apparently Moses spoke Amorite. Then they begant to speak aramaic. And finally developed their own distinct language which sprang from a Sub-Phoenician.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

if we're supposed to "deny ignorance" then we should have access to the discussion. It sure seems like this "review" is taking a stone aged time. I even U2U'd one of the mods about a week ago, but only got "still under review" in response. This kind of begs the question and causes one to wonder if "sopa", or "pipa for the sheepa" was really needed after all. I mean, when sites are self-censoring and restricting access to information, then why pass any laws. Now........THIS...is a real conspiracy. Some behind the scenes "group", conspiring to shut the discussion down, because they "OWN" the "discussion".

YouSir

Couldn't agree more !!
my applause for you!

This is a Conspiracy inside a Conspiracy Forum ...

[anyway, it seems this time we are allowed to discuss - for the time being...]

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.biblestudyspace.com...

Yes folks, what you see immediately above is the genuine Hebrew language — not the Babylonian Aramaic, but the real, genuine, Masoteric Hebrew written before the Babylonian captivity of Israel. Although, in their zeal, the spin doctors have often referred to the Babylonian Aramaic as the " ancient Hebrew" and some have even gone so far as to call it "Masoretic" (spuriously implying that it was the language of Moses, when this is clearly not the case). What you see immediately above is much closer to the language of Moses than what is being handed to people on silver platters today; but what you see below, is what many are trying to lead us to believe was the language Adam spoke, and an even greater number are pretending that it is the language of Abraham, while others would yet declare that it is the language Moses spoke; but none of these claims are true. Only the last few books in the Old Testament were originally written in Aramaic. The books prior to Daniel and Ezra were originally written in the type illustrated above. Moses never wrote in Aramaic because the oldest forms of Aramaic didn't even exist until around 900 B.C. Even the oldest forms of Chaldean Aramaic only vaguely resemble the modern Aramaic of Babylonian Israel being used today....

What you see above is the Modern Hebrew (Aramaic) equivalent, which was estimated to have emerged in about 800 B.C. (long after Moses died.) It represents the Babylonian version of Hebrew centuries after the people of Israel fell into captivity. Moses never wrote in this language, much less spoke it. However, it is also the same old Babylonian in which the Dead Sea Scrolls containing the most perfectly preserved version of the Book of Isaiah was written - Aramaic. This particular scroll was a translation of the older Aramaic into the newer Aramaic... A copy of a copy of a copy etc. The original was likely written in real Hebrew - not Aramaic. The scroll was estimated to have been written approximately a century or so before Christ was born, whereas the prophet Isaiah lived centuries before then.

This includes some examples of the text.

The language issue is at the very heart of all the translations and due to the lack of evidence surrounding this, the Bibles and Religious Books upheld by 3 religions have all been opinion. To put it plainly, agenda.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Nah.... the whole game is not going to be destroyed by Mauro... a 2000 year-old structure that is based on the Roman Empire "experience" won't go just after Mauro's books...

Before him there were other author which also questioned the Church to the point to bring them to court (Luigi Casciola) which proved the inexistence of Jesus... but what happened? Puff... out in thin air...

What I am saying is that our objective is not the Church (frankly speaking I cannot care less about them) but to understand what has been hidden all through these years.

It's a research for me and myself alone to understand the game and find the "enlightenment" I am after.

Going after the Church is a losing game. Do as Dante Alighieri wrote in the Comedy "Speak not of them, but look, and pass them by."

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

Originally posted by stesepu
Sadly the other post was "Temporarily closed for staff review". more than ten days ago.
So, no one can add anything there.
Being the translator of the videos, I wanted to give there some answers, but I came too late and it wasn't possible.
I'm wondering if the term "temporarily" in English means the same as in Italian...

Ummm......I could'nt agree more, if we're supposed to "deny ignorance" then we should have access to the discussion. It sure seems like this "review" is taking a stone aged time. I even U2U'd one of the mods about a week ago, but only got "still under review" in response. This kind of begs the question and causes one to wonder if "sopa", or "pipa for the sheepa" was really needed after all. I mean, when sites are self-censoring and restricting access to information, then why pass any laws. Now........THIS...is a real conspiracy. Some behind the scenes "group", conspiring to shut the discussion down, because they "OWN" the "discussion".

YouSir

In the other feed somebody copied and pasted content from third-party forums which could have created problems for ATS.

Considering what is going on in the world today (just look at the PIPA, SOPA, ACTA, etc.) it seems logical to have a prudent approach. Of course they could have issued a warning or whatever other action (it seems they contacted the post author without reply).

For the time being we are here... let's enjoy the day!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The language issue is at the very heart of all the translations and due to the lack of evidence surrounding this, the Bibles and Religious Books upheld by 3 religions have all been opinion. To put it plainly, agenda.

Let's not forget the historical background when we talk about all this...

At the time the events took place, the Hebrew as we intend it today did not exist. Those tribes were also speaking different languages.

Because of the flood (and possibly nuclear war between the parties) the Elohim moved the control center up from Iraq to Jerusalem... which then became a "strategic" point to control the inbound and outbound traffic of the Elohim...

All the populations in the area had already their own "god" and therefore, our "hero" (let's call him this way) found those nomad tribes. His plan was simple:

- create a "people" by giving them "help" and protection, laws, education (also military skills) by receiving in return total devotion;

- conquer (at all cost) "the promised land" and the surrounding areas to extend his hegemony over this center and maybe take over the Elohim completely...

That's where the "covenant" found its basis...

It comes obvious that all those "stories" were there with a specific purpose...

It's not easy to "control" a group of people which are famous by the phrase "1 Jew 2 Ideas - 2 Jews 5 Ideas" (meaning they are fiercely independent) therefore they were kept in the desert for 40 years in order to "form" the next generation with the values of their "master". Their independence - even from their "god" can be found in the Talmud (the Babylonian One) which has rules and regulations the Hebrews developed during their stay in Babylon and which is revered and respected more than the Ancient Testament itself...

edit on 2-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

edit on 2-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
the bible has been mest about so much.
it may have told us all about this.
the Roman empire did not let any thing get in
the bible that had any thing to say against them.

so not fair. the mods delete and ban scary for posting this.
its a good post to. I dont blame you.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
the bible has been mest about so much.
it may have told us all about this.
the Roman empire did not let any thing get in
the bible that had any thing to say against them.

so not fair. the mods delete and ban scary for posting this.
its a good post to. I dont blame you.

My grandfather said... "If you do nothing wrong you cannot be afraid".

We are just discussing a book which we think that is somehow important to us.

What can they (really) possibly do? Ultimately the truth always prevail... and THAT is what matters most!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Arken

That I believe most definitely. Though wonder who works with the Black Ops the most then? Because I was told that the Black Ops know more than most of the bloodlines, for they are more religious in their own way. Whereas the blackops are dealing with ET and often are hybrids.

why do you even care about them?

frankly, this obsession with what is "outside us" should stop. and by stopping this all these groups etc. will have to vanish because by worrying about them we GIVE THEM our power and fear.

Don't care about them... what is the worst they can do? Kill us all? Well, if I am right we are going to die anyway... it's only a matter to find out HOW!

So, once you accept the idea (here Krishnamurti come in very handy) that we have to come to accept death in order to truly live, then we can pass to the order of the day: we have to develop ourselves. and that's it.

We cannot help or even worse "force" people to listen/accept our ideas (and by doing so behaving exactly like the Church has done in the past). We are on this path by ourselves. If along this path we can find like-minded souls - they are welcome - but ultimately we are on our own.

I believe that in Jesus teachings (whoever he truly was) there is something to learn and true enough he said

Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

If it is accepted that the Elohim refers to a group of advanced being, then the Book of Enoch may shed some light on the puzzle. It's also interesting that portions of this text were found written in Aramaic in a cave.

In the book, it was written that certain "sons of heaven" or "stars" disobeyed the order that was given to them concerning mankind and revealed advanced technology to the people too soon. They also mixed their DNA with that of humans and it caused a different breed of men on Earth that were evil and tortured people.

So the beings who mixed their DNA and taught mankind secrets were imprisoned. I am not sure why they thought they would be coming back.

What this passage (what you just wrote) does indeed tells you?

- These beings consider our planet their home (or at very least a "summer house"
)as they called their location on Earth E.RI.DU. or "home away from home". This itself says they do not consider Earth a passing-by spot but a place were they are somehow comfortable;

- These are in no way spiritual beings as they are very obsessed with very material things like education and technology. They surely are more advanced technologically than us but they are still "mortals" (Psalm 82) and therefore they might want to come back. This time they will have to be very careful as we are in a much greater number compared to the past... (maybe this explains the obsession of the elite with reducing the world's population!);

When I read all these ancient texts I cannot not think that our "hero" cannot possibly be THE God but somehow he has usurped the title due to his (projected) superiority.

In fact, if you read Genesis (one of many), I cannot see all the traits we associate with God:

- Omniscience

God curses the serpent and bans Eve and Adam for what they have done. Didn't he know beforehand? Why to send a deluge over mankind? He should have know how humanity became without the need to see (Gen. 6:5) and then why the deluge? If he created the universe "ex-nihilo" as the Church teaches he did not even have to think that things were going wrong to send everything back to nothingness. It would have happened right away as His thought (the real God's though) is creative and "uncontrollable" basically when God thinks the creation is ALREADY there perfect in all details. Where is all this?

- Omnipresence

Where was he when Eve was swayed into eating the forbidden fruit? Were was he when "his sons" were taking as sexual partners "the daughters on men" to give birth to the "giants" (nephilim) (Gen. 6:2-4)?

- Omnipotence

He lost a wrestling match with Jacob (Gen. 32:23-34). He needs Hebrews to do his "dirty job" for him like bringing war to other populations, killing women and children, etc. Aren't they "his children" too? What happened to "Thou shall not kill"?

I could go on... but what I am trying to say: these are true flash-and-blood people. And they think and operate as such...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
comment to save for later!

awesome thread so far!! shame the other one died i was enjoying that! =)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

In fact, there are more passages where anyone with a litlle bit of common sense could cast doubts on the presumed infinite love and all-power of the Old Testament's God.

He had to use Adam's DNA or, if you want to stick to the original text, a piece of Adam's flesh in order to create Eve: he was able to create the universe from nothing but needed a piece of flesh to create a simple woman? Did he forget the recipe or what?

God was told by Moses to show him the "kevod", in order to be able to convice his people to follow him and not other Gods: an all-mighty God needs to show something to Moses to convince him? He has to bargain with a mortal? And what other Gods if he was the only one? And he himself says: "I am a jealous God"? Jealous of other Gods that do not exist? The allmighty God can be envious of someone else?

When he's showing his "glory" (kevod) to Moses, he isn't able to control its effects, but a simple rock would do the job?

When David wanted to contact him, he had to use the "efod", otherwise they couldn't talk together. An all-mighty God needs a device to talk to his creatures?

His infinite love is only for his friends, because he had no problem whatsoever in destroying any town or people that is on his path.

Also his friends are not really safe, if they do something terrible like taking a woman of another country as a wife, the sentence would have been death

He was a kind of racist: no one that had the smallest physical handicap could have brought in front of him, selected as a priest or even prepare everything in the temple.

And in order to see all these contradictions you don't even need a particular translation, everything is clearly described in the Old Testament as we know it in everyday's life.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Now even the word "temporarily" has disappeared, the thread is simply closed.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm

I cannot see all the traits we associate with God:

- Omniscience

God curses the serpent and bans Eve and Adam for what they have done. Didn't he know beforehand? Why to send a deluge over mankind?

- Omnipresence

Where was he when Eve was swayed into eating the forbidden fruit? Were was he when "his sons" were taking as sexual partners "the daughters on men" to give birth to the "giants" (nephilim) (Gen. 6:2-4)?

- Omnipotence

He lost a wrestling match with Jacob (Gen. 32:23-34). He needs Hebrews to do his "dirty job" for him like bringing war to other populations, killing women and children, etc. Aren't they "his children" too? What happened to "Thou shall not kill"?

I could go on... but what I am trying to say: these are true flash-and-blood people. And they think and operate as such.

Did you ever notice how the name for God varies throughout the Bible? Within a single book, such as Genesis, the translators notate God (Genesis 1), LORD God (Genesis 2), etc.

Genesis 6:19 God begins speaking to Noah in verse 13

And of every living thing of all flesh, TWO of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis 7:1-2

And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by SEVENS, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

I guess LORD didn’t get the memo that God said two. Ultimately Noah took two of all flesh. Also notice below how the translators differentiated between God and the LORD in the same verse. It makes it appear that these are two separate entities.

b] Genesis 7:15-16
And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

If we jump back to the beginning of Genesis 3 we see that the LORD God was actually the one who made the serpent that tricked Eve. He made the serpent to fool her and then kicked them both out of the garden afterwards. In my opinion it seems like a setup. Could we be reading about the leader of the fallen angel disguised as LORD God starting in Genesis 2:4?

Why would the people who wrote the original manuscripts and the translators preserve all these different names without having good reason? Humans are able to lie and they often claim to be something they are not so why not a spiritual being? Even if one singular god has that many names, he obviously has not stopped people from using it falsely throughout the ages. Entire books of prophets were written to warn and rant about corrupt leaders who were using God’s name to deceive the masses (Jeremiah Chapter 7).

That being said, I personally don't believe that these gods were flesh and blood as humans on Earth. I think they are some type of energy spirits that have the ability to travel through space like we are able to travel on Earth. Although they probably have a natural form that is more advanced than us, I think they are capable of either taking our lower form or attaching their spirit beings to humans (i.e. possession).

They probably travel through space as fast as the speed of light and we can’t even see them unless they choose to reveal themselves. Besides those angels who are being punished for interfering with early mankind, do you think any of these other beings in space are going to risk the same consequences and make contact? I think those in power know full well there will be no intelligent life that is coming to Earth in advanced form, but they have tricked people into believing that someone is going to come and save them. Of course, this would make perfect sense if they are planning to fake alien life to get the world to once again submit to their control. If 9/11 was a test of how fast they could dupe the masses into giving up their rights, think of how much more power they could get from a fake alien attack.

Humans are probably of the same form as those spirits and angels written about in the Bible, but instead we are attached or imprisoned in physical bodies for one of two reasons.

1-We were the ones who broke the rules of the higher dimension and are living in an Earthly jail with our own past crimes hidden

Or

2-We are actually baby "god" energy spirits being schooled and developed before we are allowed to exist freely in a new advanced form.

edit on 3-2-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Awesome thread and content s&f, its a real shame the other threads have been closed down without explanations given, i feel we are owed that much at least mods?. I have read the Terra papers, but am unfamiliar with stitchens works, from what i read on here and other places i had him down as a crank like von danikan and havnt bothered, this thread has made me want to go read up on him now though and compare the similarities. I wish so much i had the powers/skill to decipher these ancient texts myself and didnt have to rely on others.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Awesome thread and content s&f, its a real shame the other threads have been closed down without explanations given, i feel we are owed that much at least mods?. I have read the Terra papers, but am unfamiliar with stitchens works, from what i read on here and other places i had him down as a crank like von danikan and havnt bothered, this thread has made me want to go read up on him now though and compare the similarities. I wish so much i had the powers/skill to decipher these ancient texts myself and didnt have to rely on others.

well, from Biglino's work on the original Bible text,
it seems that both Zecharia Sitchin, both Erich Von Daniken were on the right track !!

many aspects converge:

1.- Mankind "manufactured" by an Extraterrestrial race.

2.- DNA manipulation to manufacture mankind.

3.- Elohim = Anunnaki.

4.- These Elohim/Anunnaki were using Spacecraft (Kevod, Ruach in the Bible text).

5.- These Elohim/Anunnaki are not so kind people.

(Yahwè appears to be rather paranoid, cruel and psychologically disturbed in the Bible).

One point is certain:

The TRUE History of Mankind has to be re-written from scratch.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I believe all of the tribes would have been more fierce in days of old, independent. To tie this into ufology, Lou Baldin/Sleeper on his site talks about various pens humans are kept in, and different renegades running them, ie. someone asked him about the leader of North Korea, who has passed on. What will happen to him? He said he would receive a promotion for his work and then come back to a similar position.

There is so much separating our generation from ancient tribes, ancient people's, yet I can't help but draw comparisons and simillarities, and see that we have a more sophisticated version of the same thing going on.

While I don't want to concern myself with the things that happen under the table, or the black operation co-op programs, they impacted on my families life, along with a rescue, so my research has gone into all areas, but without fear, and we shouldn't have fear, but be seeking within where the answers truly are, once we work at solving the programming we've had, and we have virtues of humility and gratitude. Once we do what karma really is about, not a cosmic weapon that the leaders can entrap people with, and endorse, but the metaphysical tool it always was, to note patterns in our lives, to stop blaming others even if it may seem they were at fault, there is still is a lesson in the pattern for us, and karma isn't about extracting vengeance, for a Truly Loving Heart, (and that is my Spiritual Family, Father/Mother and Family) would never do such a thing, its about learning the lesson, not extracting eye for eye., and then moving ahead, a wiser, more loving person.

So it takes some work when we go within, trying to become something other than the world has made us, for it bends people out of shape and creates fear of speaking up. And yet speaking is not to force paradigm changes, for there is free will and also respect and compassion for the mind set of each person. But more like nudges and doors and encouragement towards freedom.

But raising frequency stops the co-operative negative factions in their tracks, not necessarily preventing harm, but the spirit is the most important aspect, and if the dark strikes down the light, they become obi-wan anyway.

In other words our own behavior, not others, should be the only thing that troubles us.

But that co-operative, black op program affects so many people here, kidnaps and abuses them, there is both a physical element to it, and a "between dimensions, interchannel" element to it. Whole families targeted.
Then, there was the wake up group, also in crafts, that the family saw, that black choppers picked and attempted to intercept, that led to phone taps. There are sides to ufology. Not everyone is like these ones here.

That is why elohim if it simply means someone who comes from above, does not just mean the annanuki. That is to me a group of renegades who were responsible for taking this solar system down a notch or two and hijacking this school. Cousins to the other races. We're all cosmic. But I believe we're here in the cosmic school, with free will, attempting to progress, learning lessons.

To me, ARK is acts of random kindness.

Learning from ancient documents, learning for the sake of learning, not preferring paradigms, but truth, and then having true spirituality within is the wise and true path, yet for those who can't move forward that way, who need the tradition of what they've been taught, I only hope they are using discernment. I went to Church with quite a mixed group in the Catholic Church years ago, some who took the bible word for word, and others who knew, only the Loving passages gave us a look at God. People have their own definitions in their hearts, their idea of God is the intent of their heart

So this thread was truly not meant to force discussion for others or force ufology even for others. But invite only to those it resonated with.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stesepu

Lets just stick with this thread. Hopefully I'll only make long posts when the coffee hits, less when its wearing off, because my fingers won't have the energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join