It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

I agree there is lots already in the bible that tells us this is not God/Goodness, Loving Family above. It was really hard to read all the way through and will never do it again. Traumatic experience. Example after example could be given, and what it seems is that some Christians, instinctively know what Love is, and therefore don't even look at those as anything less than mangling history and a war generals diary. I grew up in an era where people spoke up more, and shared different viewpoints. As a teen read those books on the Church's bookshelf to see various theologians views on things. Read books by radicial feministic nuns that put it plainly, that anyone with Love knows God did not ask Abraham to sacrifice his son as a test, that if you ever a voice within suggesting such a thing that would be the opposite to God/Goodness.

But the bible is heavily coded. History, cycles,astrology, mystery school passages, there is a lot in there if I could only force myself to encounter the brutality there, I could study it, but am only able to access some of this through internet searches on topics now.

Adam and Eve not only represented an ufology related event, but the garden of eden is known to be offworld in various circles. The Northern Polar Region, the round rug in the White House, the Draco constellation and polar circle depicted in both WHO's log and the UN. Alot is coded in the bible and in all the religious art. That is an interesting search.

The original story of Adam and Eve is taken from earlier accounts, from the shamans/druids/celtics. And the history of the Irish is quite interesting. They seemed to spread throughout the world and be related to all those red haired mummies. Trees were very significant in their spiritual beliefs.

To the ancients trees could embody gods, but that is something weird to me and I won't go there, but the symbolic Tree of Life, is like the pineal, the intercessor, its roots go to the underworld, its branches reach to heaven. Eve, Woman, Mother represents Sophia, Wisdom, the Grail or inverted pyramid. The duality is shown by the two interlocking pyramids. Father, freedom, and Mother, equality, need to be joined/wedded to go back home. THere are other ideal attributes of a mother/father, ideal ones. Always turn the dial up on frequency to the most ideal. So Eve was the Tree Of Life, the unconditional love and equality, the way back home, not the temptress to be put in veils, under a burka, smothered and ignored, while the men no longer needed a womb, so they choose gowns themselves, androgyny and erected obelisks to proclaim their victory for their war gods. Ie. they are Peter Pans lost boys. They forget, that Fathers Seed of Freedom and Free Will gives us learning lessons in the School, but we are Born and Progress out of Mothers womb of equality and unconditional love/unity, and get out of here.

Just search for the Irish Origins of Civilization and the Tree of Life.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

This relates somewhat. Though not completely convinced of his intent. He could also mean that he feels the tough love of daddy is good, or else just hanging out with mother would be fun and games and no progression. But thats not what anything is about, its about not being bullied, ie natives had many lessons, they didn't need slave masters and distortions. Love doesnt harm and put on wolf masks, as some believe.
We need both Father/Mother's energies to go back home.

In this video, Sophia got knocked to the ground, the tree of life is black. He sings, Saturn tried to make its way past the sun and then a little boy is turning pain into fun.

So the story of Adam and Eve is very interesting, its also hijacked and twisted from ancient knowledge.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Other passages lead you to other searches, for example.

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

The whole concept of Jacob's ladder. To me that is the frequency layers/channels of infinity, the many homes/mansions in my Father's Heaven that Christ spoke of, and kindness/love is a high frequency, service to others, so the idea is to climb high. That is the whole thing about Christ Yeshua, who to me is still real even if he is metaphor, real or both. I have faith in Christ no matter what happens. Christ is also the Tree of Life, Sophia and the Intercessor. To me Christ is the Spirit of Peace and Love, the connection between us in tests, and our true Family above, the lifeline, phone line home and also the way to connect to our Source and draw forth True Light and miracles even in a world of darkness and confusion. So Yeshua is to me, a Higher Up, that came, and due to his perfection in deprogramming and service mode, he was Christed. Now his story could mean more. They could even prove he didn't exist, and yet I still Love and Appreciate Christ, and honor that the Spirit within gave me a recognition of the Spirit within Christ's words, resonated with this message. So to me he's real, whether truly real or metaphor, this is still the way back home. My faith in Love and Goodness goes beyond the bible's depiction of Yeshua. And I separate that from the rest.

Christ showed us that connection, Jacob's ladder, the pineal, and also what staying in the heart means.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Here we have an answer that goes beyond the fundamentalist idea of lying in the ground until the final trumpet blows. But also, that silver cord is seen in oobe's. So, we also seem to have an extra nudge to seek answers deeply, seek lucid dreaming and astral travel. To seek within our answers.

But its also a frequency match which is why seeking anything, needs to be wedded with personal responsibility and seeking to be Love. Otherwise it can be more distortions.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Due to so much already being put in the bible as clues outright to us, to see if we're noticing or intelligent, they seem to check for intelligence, I have some strong opinions on what they're doing, and would counter them, in fact hope to free some of them from the traps they're in, ie. serving Love as wolves is not a good thing. Would Love ever do that? Its something Love is incapable of. Its something to think deeply upon.

There is an idea that, if you cannot notice these things, or even what Christ spoke of, that their "father" is not God/Goodness, but the opposite, and for that they tried to stone him, but did succeed in plotting against him and murdering him. However, throughout it there are anomalies, points to notice.

So its as if, well if you put your consciousness to sleep and accept the whole thing you're giving permissions and your just a child really, so still need to spend more time being bullied and abused to get it finally. Its elitism and the opposite of what Family above is like.

Christ also said to shine your light without a bowl on it and put it on a stand for all to see. To me this means, no mysteries, to veil over the truth.

If you really are aligning self with the adults, not the children, then how does an adult treat a child? Well, there is a difference between elitism and Christ's example. Surely it would be to actually demonstrate and teach the way back home, and to equalize and help all people learn this.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is the right path friends,the method the man used to decipher the lteral meaning of the bible is called reverse extrapolation although I dont believe he has ever heard his method termed that way before,i also use this method and it didnt take me a fifetime of linguistic learning to do it,if you take a highlighter pen and highlight ever word that is a representation of opinion or emotion in the bible,any bible and then read what is left over,you will have decoded christianity,religons true purpose all these yearshas been to keep the true story hidden so it wouldnt be forgotten due to an active and longstanding plan to destroy the records of our history.

Thr truth is that religon has been a coverstory for the truth,hidden in the safest place possible ,humanitys faith.

I am truly sorry but no one will be able to keep their faith because we will all enter a new cumulative reality as a group
as the truth is discrovered and shared with more and more people,and because religon itself as an ideal is not natural but is man made or created, it will not have a place to exist anymore,people will immediatly know when they look up at the sky that WE ARE EVERYWHERE OUT THERE,and humanity willhave only one single cumulative future and direction for the first time since our emancipation from our creators.

Once we all know who we are and how and why we were put here then we will leap past all of the barriers to humanitys progress,things like war and territorialism and political disputes,no more religous wars or opposition,nothing left to focus on but really looking after each other with a greater cumulative goal as a species,the goal of someday joining our brothers and sisters in the universe.

Ironic thing is that once we spread our wings we better realise that Humanity is existing in a universal eco-system much like the ones here on earth,and we are not at the top of the universal food chain as we are on earth.

Good thing we have a lot of back-up,Once we unite globally and peacefully with one common species goal of progressing past the limits of earth we will join our human creators and take our obligatory place in humanitys universal journey through the universe planet by planet system by system generation by generation.

Everyone needs to use my method to reverse extrapolate the bible it is faster and doable by even children,the result is EXACTLY THE SAME.You need to step past myself and other posters ,you need to have "faith"that the information you get is true,and right now the only feasable human definition of functional faith is in reference to religon.

So even if you arent religous you will probably accept this true history based on the faith that religon created,this is the beautiful part of hiding the story in doctrines all over the world at the same time,sheer genius.The sweetest thing is that all religous people all over the world have to accept this truth within their truth,it is poetic.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I wish more of his videos were subbed. I feel like language cutting me off from learning so much.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Am I correct in assessing that you may be Mauro Biglino? If so, thank you for posting, very much appreciate that. If not, seem very knowledgeable, and I really like the calm strength you demonstrate both in learning, education, knowledge, and in standing calmly in truth, without fear, with the right intention, its a very good direction for the thread and also the spirit/intention of everyone. So thank either way, even if my interpretation is way off mark.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

But its also a frequency match which is why seeking anything, needs to be wedded with personal responsibility and seeking to be Love. Otherwise it can be more distortions.

I agree with this comment whole heartedly and I suppose it was setup this way on purpose. I once read that an evil servant choses an evil master and a good servant choses a good master. It's the same with religion. A corrupt religious leader can only take advantage of followers who have corrupt or immoral character.

There are millions of Christians that believe they belong to the "One True Church" or were chosen to be saved or blessed over everyone else in the Earth. Although a vain person could easily accept this lie because they are self-centered and selfish, a humble and good hearted person could not. A good person would question the inequality of some humans being blessed while others having to suffer and search to better understand the issue because their heart tells them it is unfair. A vain person would be satisifed with being chosen over others and look no further.

So the good hearted people will search to find answers and truth in a evil world while people with evil character traits will learn nothing because evil does not offend them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Its far more cunningly done than this. I never blame any of the people on earth, not even the ones who break down and harm others due to pain, suffering loss and being abused horrifically themselves as children. All they need is removal from danger, and this school, and healing. And that means all they need is the mind set to do so, for the entire universe to me is a Dream Lab, and when our thoughts reach the level of Family without, who live in universal understanding, oneness/telepathy, and are only Good, could never play wolves in sheeps clothing, though sometimes stern, for they cannot approve of harm, and denounce and renounce it. So the argument often is, in the Church's:

Good Works versus Faith alone. This in fact divides Catholics who teach Good Works are needed and Fundamentalists who say, Faith alone. Both are true.

For the late bloomer, or the shut in, or the world's worst sinner who frees his mind from the Karmic Trap and says, ok, this is so wrong, I'm so unworthy of forgiveness, but I have hope that even now, there are better ways to learn from my mistake than joining the gravity and dark side, even now, I wiill do all I can to face what I've done to others and try to help. That person is heard. And though facing what we do can be very hard on self, we are harming self when we another, doing so with the Support of a Loving Family and not in the arms of the bullies is a much better idea.

Both are true. It can be both.

For those who accept the hard to rationalize facets of faith, only some do so geniunely, most are programmed, and eyes glazed. Some just never read the bible. The ones that do and don't approve, well the Church has another hook.

Do you bail from a sinking ship or stay and try to fix it? They make people stay and try to fix it, but they don't tell people that they won't be empowered or listen to.

Same for our governments, same deal. And look, the protests resemble that bank mural where the signs are blank, for the people truly are not listened to and have no voice.

Seeing things deeply and really waking up can be seen as a duty. But, most are not able to break that programming. And its not their faullt that these "managers" of the school are so corrupt as to think they're goal is to fail all the students, with the tax dollars of the Family above at that.

I believe there will be an accounting all right, not the one they think in the end.

We have a wonderful team overhead working tirelessly behind the scenes for anyone who starts to seek how to help others.

But for those who are programmed deeply, I believe they're not fully understanding what is there, and so what is in their hearts matters most. For they don't actually usually agree with what the Church teaches.

I know, have been in many discussions with Catholics and Christians and they don't really agree with this as much as the authorities think.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The Jewish people have also been taught they are the Chosen ones. The whole idea of this is opposite of serving others and has been used to murder and dominate many by all the differing factions all along.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The Jewish people have also been taught they are the Chosen ones. The whole idea of this is opposite of serving others and has been used to murder and dominate many by all the differing factions all along.

The Jewish people are the chosen ones of Yahwè,
who - according to Biglino's translations - is not a "God", but an Extraterrestrial humanoid,
quite paranoid and cruel.
By the way, several Jewish Rabbi's stated that Biglino's translations of the Bible are correct,
and they agree with him.

Some scholars identify Yahwè as Ish-kur, one of the many sons of Enlil, one of the Anunnaki/Elohim.

Therefore "chosen ones" has a rather unimportant meaning.

If they believe otherwise, it is their problem, not mine.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Well, that is the way he lured them, ego and flattering people is done all the time.

The bible also has coding for the way in which they accessed other channels, via pineal and without going into it, as thats a personal search, one can say its all over the place, in many religions paintings, even Buddhist and Veda ones. It has to do with shamans and druids and nature. And it has to do with the allegory behind spokes in paintings and spots in paintings and red and white in painting and the Unicorn's horn which purifies the water, and that we all think Santa came from Saint Nicholas, and while some of this did, this is Mongolia truly, with the reindeer. Even Rudolf is a code.

OK, so when you seek with your stargate pineal, and have many rungs on Jacob's ladder due to your frequency (and we're all different grades/size like the stars in the sky vary), then you need to raise frequency.

Because its a pineal match. If your aggressive, dominating, controlling and willing to murder others, or an elitist, you're going to match up with even bigger versions of this kind of bully or predator. Who will, pretend to be whatever you wish, and lay on the flattery and tell them they are noble seekers.

To put this plainly, there is a frequency match in which someone was of that Being's frequency to give him more access or they were close enough, to allow the communication, and then became that.

This is also relating to who ET truly is. ET could be corporal or entity. Some dimensional are still what I call physical beings by our understandings as they seem to rely and technology, yet, we really don't understand spiritual.

I believe everything is spiritual and all that we are, is a special pocket in 4d-5d, a special configuration of energy/sound waves that allows one to enter into practicums, to see what we're worth and to undergo some hardships to grow our compassion and understanding.

I believe the Spiritual world on Higher Levels is the real world and more real, more colors, sounds, sights than here, the difference like a black and white tv with rabbit ears, and a high defintion digital experience, metaphorically speaking. So one day we really wake up. In other words Spirit is real.

Why wouldn't they use some technology too, even though they probably just pick the frame in the DVD or roll of film to just step in.

So we're not sure who the annanuki are. ET? Legion? Both?

Just because the leaders of that people made a frequency match doesnt mean the others are not truly praying to the Highest Love and Goodness by the intent of their heart.

People haven't been taught to question and discern, but the opposite and to just blindly obey their leaders. I'm sure there must be many who feel all people are equal in all the faiths, but lack the courage to speak and even second guess themselves, thinking who am I to know.

So that is just at trap. But to me, only for the ones who know, not for the innocents.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This is what made me confused when I first read the Old Testament because there are so many contradictions within the Bible about the character that is supposed to be God.

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Exodus 23:9
Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

I think the reason why God appears different at times is because the Bible is written by men who at times lied and said God was behind their actions when in reality he was not. We are reading their history book and those in charge (priests and upper class) validated their evil actions with a "because God said so" stamp of approval. It's not hard to believe if we look at human nature and history. We also have the book of the prophets to reveal to us that many things they claimed they did "because God said so" was actually lies.

Jeremiah Chapter 7
3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.

5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

6 If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
----------------------------------------------------
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

If the ancient Israelites were chosen as a first fruits to be examples of how to live in peace and love, then it becomes apparent that they ditched the loving God and started worshipping a god/gods who promised them material wealth and power. They were assisted by a supernatural power to escape oppression, but maybe saw his power and began to lust after power and prestige and did not understand it was only done so they could be built up as an Earthly example of peace, love, and justice. God tried to use this related group of people and they sadly failed.

So now we have one huge book called the Bible mixed with truth and lies and people must desire and put forth effort to discern good from evil. Each individual has the opportunity to learn right from wrong if they choose to reach out to God and ask him to speak to their heart on the truth of the matter.

Now some people just don't like what God considers right and prefer lies, violence, and oppression when its beneficial to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Pay attention,take a pencil and underline every word in your bible that relates to opinion or emotion,just do it,you will remove all of the crap that was introduced to the original history contained in the book itself.you will answer all the question we all have,how could god be so cruel?How could god kill so many people?Why does god let babies and small dogs die?

Everything,all answered by your very own book in words that have been there since the beginning,undisputable,indisputable,undeniable,endorsed by hundreds of millions of christians worldwide,these word have been there the whole time and now they cannot be denied.

There is nothing more to discuss the words are the same in all doctrines,there is only acceptance or denial,why is there still conversation about wether it is a true history or not,this isnt one of those show me the proof little dam games,its all right there in the book,and in the Koran,and in EVERY MAJOR DOCTRINE ON EARTH,there is nowhere to hide from this truth,believer or non=believer in religon this is an inescapable reality.

Even us here on ATS,this isnt an issue of is there proof or not this is a world changing revelation but no one seems to be reacting properly,this is undeniable.

So why the running around why arent you discussing the story that you found,because you havent taken a bible and actually done it yet,once you do and you hold the book in your hands you will come out of denial.

You must,or?????it might mean you dont have a spot in the immediate future of humanity.

edit on 4-2-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Take note that this is NOT A THEORY the words are in your bible just like any bible you can only screw with this guy because you can question his technical interpretation,but I screwed you back because taking out opinion and emotion connected words in their totality does the same job this honest mans lifetime of incredible work has done,except you CANNOT question mytechnical interpretation of the same bloody words you yourself use.

Game over,this is NOT a theory it is FACT,the book says what it says and to further screw any smartypants out there THE KORAN AND EVERY MAJOR DOCTRINE TELLS THE EXACT SAME HISTORY.

There is no escape from this reality,because it is not manmade and designed to manipulate anyone ,because it is the truth,there is a technique for discerning the truth useing the english or any language ,it is called reverse extrapolation and this man has done it without knowing it is already a defined technique and has a name.

i mean it is funnier than hell that the truth was hidden within the doctrines of all major religons and preserved as if it were really a part of the uglyness of organised religons,hilarious that it was a trojan horse protected and preserved by the most selfish and cruel people alive ,utter humor at its purest level that it would take as long as our know history to undo the doctrines that have been spread globally and are accepted at one level or another by the majority of humanity.

Oh yes friends this reality is our natural one and it is here to stay,as they say nature always finds a way to usurp mans best laid plans.I guess we can start referring to this as a factual history now,undoubtably,why doesnt someone here just reverse extrapolate their bible already,it doesnt take that long,and if friends help it can be done in a few days.just dont do it in church if you want to keep going there.ha ha ha ha ha ha.This is just to much because I spent my entire life telling people this since i was a boy and now through the internet i see that what in my mind is an unquestionably expert human who has come to the exact same conclusion as I have in a similar but intrinsicly different manner,in fact we support each other totally,where he can be picked at technically I come to his support providing a natural path to his conclusion that cannot be attacked or picked at.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I wish more of his videos were subbed. I feel like language cutting me off from learning so much.

I will see if the owners of the videos for Mauro's conference will give the green light to post them online for us to translate them.

We are working on the translation of a recent interview given by Mauro to a national broadcaster last January which gives plenty of details on his work.

Let's hope to see it here soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by netkomm

Am I correct in assessing that you may be Mauro Biglino? If so, thank you for posting, very much appreciate that. If not, seem very knowledgeable, and I really like the calm strength you demonstrate both in learning, education, knowledge, and in standing calmly in truth, without fear, with the right intention, its a very good direction for the thread and also the spirit/intention of everyone. So thank either way, even if my interpretation is way off mark.

Thanks for your compliments. No, I am not Mauro.

I just feel that is important, when we talk about these topics, to be cool and calm because if we start bickering we reach no conclusion. Many topics have ended in useless fight and, in the end, served no purpose.

I believe this feed to be very important because what we are doing here is a silent revolution. For too many years people have been put one against another in the name of "gods", while the elite kept people in ignorance, while feeding us lies following the Roman rule of the "divide and conquer".

United we stand, divided we fall!

and now... back to the Old Testament...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Take note that this is NOT A THEORY the words are in your bible just like any bible you can only screw with this guy because you can question his technical interpretation,but I screwed you back because taking out opinion and emotion connected words in their totality does the same job this honest mans lifetime of incredible work has done,except you CANNOT question mytechnical interpretation of the same bloody words you yourself use.

While you are right to say that the words are smacked right there in the Bible, IF we really want to understand and let people understand what is going on we need to take a soft approach and pretend that what we are doing is "just a game" a "what if" scenario that can come out IF we translate the original text from Hebrew using the basic meaning.

We should leave the interpretation of that translation to each one's intelligence without forcing down the throat of anybody a truth "off the shelf" because for thousands of years we have been told that reading the Bible was a crime punishable by death and that, we had to get an interpretation to reach the truth. NO MORE. But as we have waited thousands of years to reach a point in our evolution that gives us the independence from these controlling groups, we can have a bit of patience (I know that's tough!)

Your interpretation of this text is as good as anybody's. ONLY if we will be able to confront each other, in a civil manner, we will come to a solution (for bad or good that it might be) otherwise we can still remain here some more fighting while others parties on our fights.

Game over,this is NOT a theory it is FACT,the book says what it says and to further screw any smartypants out there THE KORAN AND EVERY MAJOR DOCTRINE TELLS THE EXACT SAME HISTORY.

... there is also the Mahabharata, the Taoist texts that talk about the "12 Immortals" and much more...

There is no escape from this reality,because it is not manmade and designed to manipulate anyone ,because it is the truth,there is a technique for discerning the truth useing the english or any language ,it is called reverse extrapolation and this man has done it without knowing it is already a defined technique and has a name.

i mean it is funnier than hell that the truth was hidden within the doctrines of all major religons and preserved as if it were really a part of the uglyness of organised religons,hilarious that it was a trojan horse protected and preserved by the most selfish and cruel people alive ,utter humor at its purest level that it would take as long as our know history to undo the doctrines that have been spread globally and are accepted at one level or another by the majority of humanity.

Oh yes friends this reality is our natural one and it is here to stay,as they say nature always finds a way to usurp mans best laid plans.I guess we can start referring to this as a factual history now,undoubtably,why doesnt someone here just reverse extrapolate their bible already,it doesnt take that long,and if friends help it can be done in a few days.just dont do it in church if you want to keep going there.ha ha ha ha ha ha.This is just to much because I spent my entire life telling people this since i was a boy and now through the internet i see that what in my mind is an unquestionably expert human who has come to the exact same conclusion as I have in a similar but intrinsicly different manner,in fact we support each other totally,where he can be picked at technically I come to his support providing a natural path to his conclusion that cannot be attacked or picked at.

I do see your point and your good intention. Again, I think the point is not to state who is wrong and who is right. If we are here on this topic right now is because we all came to similar conclusions through different experience.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
Pay attention,take a pencil and underline every word in your bible that relates to opinion or emotion,just do it,you will remove all of the crap that was introduced to the original history contained in the book itself.you will answer all the question we all have,how could god be so cruel?How could god kill so many people?Why does god let babies and small dogs die?

Everything,all answered by your very own book in words that have been there since the beginning,undisputable,indisputable,undeniable,endorsed by hundreds of millions of christians worldwide,these word have been there the whole time and now they cannot be denied.

There is nothing more to discuss the words are the same in all doctrines,there is only acceptance or denial,why is there still conversation about wether it is a true history or not,this isnt one of those show me the proof little dam games,its all right there in the book,and in the Koran,and in EVERY MAJOR DOCTRINE ON EARTH,there is nowhere to hide from this truth,believer or non=believer in religon this is an inescapable reality.

Even us here on ATS,this isnt an issue of is there proof or not this is a world changing revelation but no one seems to be reacting properly,this is undeniable.

So why the running around why arent you discussing the story that you found,because you havent taken a bible and actually done it yet,once you do and you hold the book in your hands you will come out of denial.

You must,or?????it might mean you dont have a spot in the immediate future of humanity.

Let me give you a reply from a psychological perspective...

People grow and create beliefs in their mind based on their experiences and what the society tells them (starting with one's parents). We accept these information on the base that are true and on that we make them the "core beliefs" of our reality.

Now, one fine day, somebody throws on you a new reality that is totally different to what you came to believe. Would you accept it at face value? No way! History clearly says that people would rather kill that prove themselves wrong. This is the point...

When people begin to walk this path, just because you a lifetime of experience does not justify any arrogance or any superiority. It's the same with the adults who expect children to know/do something just because to them is now "natural".

To those who just started their discovery, all this is not natural at all and every single information has to be provided carefully, we might say "with love and tenderness" so that they can slowly clarify their doubts without "smashing down the house". To what purpose then, if I may ask?

Let's put our ego in the drawer and let's have patience with who has doubts. Who has doubts wants to learn, they are not rejecting the topic outright. Let's give them time and flowers will blossom

edit on 4-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I would really look forward to further translations, in the future if permitted. I view the old testament as history and codes, however there are parts that did appeal more, but only going back as an adult, after waking up more, because they revealed information. So much learning opportunities lost due to language barriers.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Did you ever notice how the name for God varies throughout the Bible? Within a single book, such as Genesis, the translators notate God (Genesis 1), LORD God (Genesis 2), etc.

One thing I can suggest you is to go back to the Hebrew text to see what word was used there. Let's not forget that what we are reading in our language has gone through many "manipulations" either explain particular concepts. Now, starting from the points where we have doubts, we can go back to the origins and see the picture in a new way. That's where Mauro is really helping (a lot!)

Genesis 6:19 God begins speaking to Noah in verse 13
And of every living thing of all flesh, TWO of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis 7:1-2
And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.

Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by SEVENS, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.

In Genesis 6:13 the term used is אֱלֹהִ֜ים which translates with Elohim while in Genesis 7:12 the word used is יְהוָה֙ which is the tetragrammon of the name Yahweh.

Different Bibles use different translations, that's the problem.

I guess LORD didn’t get the memo that God said two. Ultimately Noah took two of all flesh. Also notice below how the translators differentiated between God and the LORD in the same verse. It makes it appear that these are two separate entities.

If you ask me, I cannot possibly believe that all the animals could possibly fit on the boat, either by 2 or 7. This won't just make a different entity giving different orders. I don't know. It was more feasible if the DNA of all species could be preserved, more or less like we are trying to do nowadays.

If we jump back to the beginning of Genesis 3 we see that the LORD God was actually the one who made the serpent that tricked Eve. He made the serpent to fool her and then kicked them both out of the garden afterwards. In my opinion it seems like a setup. Could we be reading about the leader of the fallen angel disguised as LORD God starting in Genesis 2:4?

What I see here is simply that the one who created the man, the woman and the snake had no clue of the mess they were going to make whatsoever... shouldn't he had to know it before he made them?

That being said, I personally don't believe that these gods were flesh and blood as humans on Earth. I think they are some type of energy spirits that have the ability to travel through space like we are able to travel on Earth. Although they probably have a natural form that is more advanced than us, I think they are capable of either taking our lower form or attaching their spirit beings to humans (i.e. possession).

There are more than a verse where these entities have shown very human actions like walk, eat,wash themselves, rest, etc. Do forms of energy do that?

They probably travel through space as fast as the speed of light and we can’t even see them unless they choose to reveal themselves. Besides those angels who are being punished for interfering with early mankind, do you think any of these other beings in space are going to risk the same consequences and make contact? I think those in power know full well there will be no intelligent life that is coming to Earth in advanced form, but they have tricked people into believing that someone is going to come and save them. Of course, this would make perfect sense if they are planning to fake alien life to get the world to once again submit to their control. If 9/11 was a test of how fast they could dupe the masses into giving up their rights, think of how much more power they could get from a fake alien attack.

when we talk of "elohim" we do not know if they are a single race, a multitude of race under one command or one of the many races who visited in the past. your guess would be as good as mine on this.

1-We were the ones who broke the rules of the higher dimension and are living in an Earthly jail with our own past crimes hidden

Or

2-We are actually baby "god" energy spirits being schooled and developed before we are allowed to exist freely in a new advanced form.

The only rule the gardener who goes by the name "Adam" was to acquire knowledge and by doing so became a threat to those beings. For this reason was kicked out of the garden. There was also the risk, that by acquiring knowledge he could have tried to eat from the Tree of Eternal Life and gain the long life span which is their characteristic (of the Elohim).

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join