It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What I see in the bible, is the old testament is all about the Annanuki control system, information from Sumar and Egypt, the Law and order and pyramid system. Basically world of warcraft. And the karmic soul trap.

The New is completely different, grafted on somehow by the controllers. But I would have put Christ and Buddha in a different category altogether, as their message was to free yourself from this world. To go within.

And its important to explore all this, because of NWO, because of all the corruption in this world and suffering, because this isn't the past. This is ongoing.

This isn't history. Its the present as well.

We're still living Sumar, in modern times.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

For what we can actually read in the Bible (Old Testament) there is no reference to any "salvation" and no reference to "soul" whatsoever.

The Elohim were only worried - especially if you refer to the Leviticus - of material things. Never they have hinted or suggested or implied the presence of the soul, the afterlife or else.

The New Testament is different but it's not covered by Mauro's work. It's simply a huge landmine as it's only recognized by Christians and, moreover, there is not a single version of the NT they agree on.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Well since there appears to be some real Beings behind the human spokespeople, one cannot say fasle prophet, but one can suggest that history repeats itself.

I have a very strong belief that earth was downgraded. That it was a place of testing, but on a much higher frequency, a satellite of that other planet that was destroyed. What I saw in my dreams, I always thought that was in Lyra, perhaps the Vega system, since that also has ties to earth. However, that planet crumpled and we have a planet that ufology connects to earth crumpled. Maybe it was same thing I saw. Because I have memories of an evacuation.

Sheets of energy went through it and it disintegrated. People were fleeing. Crafts from every sector were there taking people and children off, also arks filled with nature. That war was with these same people, and they had access to the light box, and due to consequence were able to downgrade earth and its inhabitants. Lower the density. Put it further on the bottom of the sea. Increase the gravity.

They werent upgrading primitive man in those laboratories. Something else was going on.

For those human survivors on earth, who had undergone so much, and lost everything, reset button. Primitive conditions for a time period, then suddenly the gods arrived and offered technology under their control. Even the mayans! And yet, human sacrifice and animal sacrifice became a part of the deals. All ways to continue to lower the frequency and keep us in this trap.

For you can't harm. Harm and the ability to harm is the fallen state.

We're going to go through this again, unless humanity passes the tests, the group one, or there may be a division in timelines, like the Princess of the Previous Emporer of Japan believes. Quite possible. That would be a harvest. A polarization, people becoming entrenched.

I see NWO's agenda to put humanity in such dire straights with so many losses, possibly all goods and services, electricity, and suffering disease, illnesses, radiation, under fascism, fema, who knows how much they have planned. But, then these same people will sale in, and we'll think this Bee Hive type of progression where you ultimately give up your morality, give up your individual sovereignity, to join their organization may occur. A higher tech but still the same thing, that happened in Sumar and around the world. Now we're not talking swords and spears, but frequency weapons and the ability to dominate other worlds.

That humanity would become highly compartmentalized drones for them.

They weren't false prophets, but they weren't good people. Good people never harm or control others. They empower them and teach them to meditate and seek within, and express themselves. They equalize and share. They are kind and good. They don't care if you believe in them or not, as long as your growing your love and discernment and start to become conscious, not operate in automotive state.

I think history repeats itself. And we need to learn from it. What went wrong there.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by netkomm

I've never read Sitchin, my brother has every one of his books and we disagreed quite a bit. In memories of childhood, both of us were taken, and ongoing, yet we both had very different outlooks. There are many sides to ufology. The school is a duality, and as long as there is free will, there will be big bullies in the small fishbowl, that can no longer access their Source or Higher Energies, due to harming others. To shrinking their light/spirit/consciousness. And they tend to graviate towards using others for their soul energy and emotions/pain. The real dracos or vampires if you will. And there are cosmic citizens that serve that side as do our leaders. But its not even a legitimate side, those people need to be healed ultimately in the end, and helped/supported, in overcoming, and in facing what they've become and done. Nothing hurts us more than waking up and remembering who we are and knowing we've hurt another. Our souls can deal with hurts against us, but are so shamed by harming others.

I've contemplated and thought deeply on life since childhood, and to me everyone has to get out of here, including the big bad bullies.

But that will take a bigger team of Light/Love to deal with them, we have to deal with humans here. Freeing this planet.

Since to me this is a holographic, interactive, simulated reality dreamscape/thoughscape, freeing our minds is very important.

This is something these "gods" of old do not wish for us. They were more about control.

There are many groups of ETs, interacting with earth, and its a frequency match what can happen. I have unconditional Love for them though.

But humanity underwent a nerfing in the Sumar days. We were downgraded, weaknesses introduced, hemispheres divided with less connections between right and left.

There have been many civilzations that spanned the planet in the past. High technologies. Some of these live underground still, or have bases in and around earth. The humans were nerfed.

He's provided some extra tangible and solid links between the Sumar and the Judaic writings, but to imply anything on the Annanuki, inference as to their being neutral, or positives, etc. is more opinion.

But that there is always that thing about trees and their fruit. You can tell a tree by its fruit. Is it mild, loving, non-warring, non harming, supportive of others, etc, or does it have an agenda. My brother shared a bit in Sitchin's work and it seemed that there was a war, sides, agenda's, Enki/Enlil.

One way humanity has of rising above all the possible controls and even what might be coming, is to focus on Kindness and Love and raising frequency. That brings awakening and its going to be hard to control us, for any false group to show up when we may even recognize some of them like I did in an encounter, where that person was loved by my soul, but I felt sad, because I knew they were like a cousin to me, but had taken the wrong path. In that encounter my son was threatened, but he grew uncomfortable when I kept beaming compassion to him. And I was asked if I remembered then.

There are sides here. Earth has been controlled by negatives for quite some time. But they can only go so far, they actually require permissions, due to free will.

But we give them everytime we accept something without questioning, or follow orders when we know its wrong.

A questioning mind is very important, to take all the programs out.

I have read all (almost) of Sitchin's work. But as you mentioned, keeping an eye opened to see if what I suspected many years ago was true or not.

I cannot say if these "gods" were positive or negative: I agree with you that we can only judge by the fruits. Neither I can say (or anybody else I know of) can say if the Elohim were a single race, a group of races or one of the races which visited Earth in the past.

There is however to be understood one thing: all these people one fine day left our shore (promising to return).

My issue would be to understand the following things:

- understand why they left as they were quite comfortable here. (unless we want to give some credit to stories like the explaination given in the movie Stargate)

- how do I recognize "who is who" the fine day they should decide to come back (if I am still around)

I know there are sides but I would prefer playing "Switzerland" because "the best way to win a game is not to play it" (cfr. Wargames)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The controllers always use: Problem/Reaction/Solution to take away consciousness and free will from others.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I know there are sides but I would prefer playing "Switzerland" because "the best way to win a game is not to play it" (cfr. Wargames)

Yes, to stand still and think deeply for a change. Not to be pulled into to sides, and try to hold a different vision of what a good world might be. We need to learn not to react. And question everything.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

reply to post by netkomm

Yes, to stand still and think deeply for a change. Not to be pulled into to sides, and try to hold a different vision of what a good world might be. We need to learn not to react. And question everything.

One of the things I read in Sitchin's book is the rivalry between Enki and Enlil with Enki being the master engineer working in the "labs" (if we want to call like that) and Enlil that had to manage the "manpower" in the mines (the AB.SU.) to mine gold.

It's easy to see, like in many disfunctional families that brothers might be fighting with each other but the biggest mistake would be to take side as we would never know if they would make peace or would ever overthrow the other.

Moreover I can see where the idea of "hell" comes out...

I imagine a group of people that had to obey Enki with the threat to be sent in the AB.SU. to mine gold if they ever rebelled. As a threat it seems quite effective to me...

Most importantly, just to finalize my idea of being "Switzerland" is yes not to take sides but to keep learning - I do not advocate passive resistance - we always must be ready and informed.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

There was an academic other than Sitchin used for cross references. I have to find it and try to research his contributions to the world. Giovanini Pettinato.

The Terra Papers also coordinates with Sitchin's work, and was published prior to his, relating to the Hopi.

In ufology, Enki/Enlil are two pleiadian brothers who are warring with each other. Seen here as two factions in dispute. Those two could also be compared to those mentioned in Enoch.

In human history, they could be Sparta versus Rome.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is another interesting point. Sumeria, in the middle east was separated across a great distance from the Hopi, yet their legends coordinate and they have the name annanuki.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If we're not girded in discernment, inner truth and love, how will we know better and challenge anyone's claim to be our Creator, especially if they start WW3, turn this into a war between the Judaic nations, a war to end all religions, and if then ET sails in to the rescue, for example, wolves in sheep"s clothing.

If history repeats itself, then those currently in power realize that the tides are changing. People are waking up and are beginning to question the spiritiual authority that religious organizations claim to have. The blind faith, trust, and submission often requested or required by religious leaders will not be sufficient. In order to keep their control over mankind they will have to make a show of force. Invisible gods and threats of hell will no longer do.

That being said, it brings to mind the Clarke quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

I think the media and governments are programming people for a coming supernatural show of force, which in reality is only advanced technology. I know the Vatican is really good at killing people who go against them so why are they letting this guy speak? Why are they outing the child molesting priests? It seems like they are purposefully hitting the self destruct button on the old establishment because they know they are about to take a new form.

I can see it going like this: "aliens" attack or visit Earth and swear to kill and enslave everyone unless we obey their leaders without question. They wipe out a few citites to show they mean business and rest of the world chooses their way of life over death. Same story, different day.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is interesting, Giovanni Pettinato was a real academic, high credentials, yet his Wiki page is very lacking.

en.wikipedia.org...

Compared to Sitchin's. I guess that is what controversy does to ones reputation. Increases it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Another interesting thing that Biglino pointed out in his book is that the gods die, just like man.
He references Psalms 82

In the early verses of Psalm 82 (83), it is said that Elohìm sits in the assembly of El (the singular form is here used to designate the supreme “God”) and is pronouncing his sentence in the presence of other Elohìms, his colleagues are clearly of a lower rank. So we have some “Gods” partaking in an assembly convened (?) by El, the supreme Lord.

and his translation of Psalms 82 6-7

I have said that you Elohìm and the sons of the highest Lord (the one who is very high) you too will certainly die like an Adàm and like one of the heads you will fall

He goes on to say that this Psalm parallels the Sumerian tale of the many meetings that the Anunnaki administered power and justice in the territories they were assigned to. He also makes mention that there is one supreme God ( El), and that the Elohim are lower gods.

He says that the gods/Elohim die, but doesn't say anything about "El", the most high god dying.
I understand " the sons of the highest lord" to be Enki and Enlil, being seperate from the Elohim, but I'm not sure.
edit on 2-2-2012 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are on a very, very "sensitive stuff", Unity_99.

Thanks for the translation in english of Mauro Biglino.

S&F.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

You are on a very, very "sensitive stuff", Unity_99.

Thanks for the translation in english of Mauro Biglino.

S&F.

Very Sensitive stuff, that's for sure!

The Vatican, the Gesuits,
and the "authorities" of the other Christian religions will be very upset:
Biglino's work could destroy their pet game.

It could be The End Game of their "Conscience Control" and Fear Control over billions.

Not to talk about their money game...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well there are levels of secrecy and differences between the truth and the popular releases, the slants. Those are truth mixed with agenda.

But the bottom line is, truth and freedom is not even knowing which information is correct, not even researching/seeking hard, like I am pushed hard inside to do.

A person in the jungle, with very little external input, not even realizing these odd debates are happening all around them could become Obi-Wan, and expand many times beyond the consciousness in this cosmic fishbowl, blow it out of the water by very simple things.

Not giving their consciousness away, not following bad orders, striving to be conscious in the moment and seek within for answers, push hard, obey the Love inside, weigh all against their soulstone and inner truth, and the true lightsword they have that cuts through the BS, and starting to care about others, help wherever they can. Its basic stuff.

Of course if humanity was like this they would never have been roped into the inequalities, the pyramid systems, and the bloody religions, but said, Not On My Watch!

But as far pushing sensitive issues. I want everything out in the open for the grass roots people ASAP, and then I want us, after equalizing, to try our best to love these cold hearted machine beings, more machine than man, back to life. Or give it a good shot.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Right Now, in Rome, inside the highest level Vatican Cardinals, there is an hidden War.

The Pope Benedict XVI is only the referee.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Giovanni Pettinato. Its hard to get his information or contributions in English for one thing, and also, he seems buried in some academic libraries.

They do this on purpose. This is part of the compartmentalization. Only when you reach a certain level in university, and are one of the few, do you encounter Seneca for example, or the Stoics.

And only if your an academic yourself, will you be accessing much of Giovanni's work, and of course they assume if you are one, you're under their thumb and work for the Empire.

www.chabad.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Nimrud lens is a 3000 year old piece of rock crystal, which was unearthed by Austen Henry Layard at the Assyrian palace of Nimrud, in modern-day Iraq.[3] It may have been used as a magnifying glass, or as a burning-glass to start fires by concentrating sunlight. Assyrian craftsmen made intricate engravings, and could have used such a lens in their work.[3] The discoverer of the lens noted that he had found very small inscriptions on Assyrian artefacts which he suspected had been achieved with the aid of a lens.[1]

The slightly oval lens has been roughly ground and has a focal point about 110 millimetres (4.5 in) from the flat side.[1][2] The surface of the lens has twelve cavities that were opened during grinding, which would have contained naptha or some other fluid trapped in the raw crystal. The lens is said to be able to focus sunlight although the focus is far from perfect. Because the lens is made from natural rock crystal the material of the lens has not deteriorated significantly over time.[1]

Italian scientist Giovanni Pettinato of the University of Rome has proposed that the lens was used by the ancient Assyrians as part of a telescope, and that this explains their knowledge of astronomy (see Babylonian astronomy).[3] Experts on Assyrian archaeology are unconvinced, doubting that the optical quality of the lens is sufficient to be of much use. The ancient Assyrians saw the planet Saturn as a god surrounded by a ring of serpents, which Pettinato suggests was their interpretation of Saturn's rings as seen through a telescope.[4] Other experts say that serpents occur frequently in Assyrian mythology, and note that there is no mention of a telescope in any of the many surviving Assyrian astronomical writings.[3]

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Giovanni Pettinato. Its hard to get his information or contributions in English for one thing, and also, he seems buried in some academic libraries.

They do this on purpose. This is part of the compartmentalization. Only when you reach a certain level in university, and are one of the few, do you encounter Seneca for example, or the Stoics.

And only if your an academic yourself, will you be accessing much of Giovanni's work, and of course they assume if you are one, you're under their thumb and work for the Empire.

www.chabad.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Nimrud lens is a 3000 year old piece of rock crystal, which was unearthed by Austen Henry Layard at the Assyrian palace of Nimrud, in modern-day Iraq.[3] It may have been used as a magnifying glass, or as a burning-glass to start fires by concentrating sunlight. Assyrian craftsmen made intricate engravings, and could have used such a lens in their work.[3] The discoverer of the lens noted that he had found very small inscriptions on Assyrian artefacts which he suspected had been achieved with the aid of a lens.[1]

The slightly oval lens has been roughly ground and has a focal point about 110 millimetres (4.5 in) from the flat side.[1][2] The surface of the lens has twelve cavities that were opened during grinding, which would have contained naptha or some other fluid trapped in the raw crystal. The lens is said to be able to focus sunlight although the focus is far from perfect. Because the lens is made from natural rock crystal the material of the lens has not deteriorated significantly over time.[1]

Italian scientist Giovanni Pettinato of the University of Rome has proposed that the lens was used by the ancient Assyrians as part of a telescope, and that this explains their knowledge of astronomy (see Babylonian astronomy).[3] Experts on Assyrian archaeology are unconvinced, doubting that the optical quality of the lens is sufficient to be of much use. The ancient Assyrians saw the planet Saturn as a god surrounded by a ring of serpents, which Pettinato suggests was their interpretation of Saturn's rings as seen through a telescope.[4] Other experts say that serpents occur frequently in Assyrian mythology, and note that there is no mention of a telescope in any of the many surviving Assyrian astronomical writings.[3]

what do you mean by encounter Seneca?

i am part Seneca, so i'm just curious really if it's the American Indian Seneca or something different.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is this the war where they are trying to stop disclosure of certain things? Sorry

2nd

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here are the ten commandments as translated by Mauro Biglino.

In the left column are the words that Yahweh
wrote on the tablets that he gave to Moses
and in the right column are the ten commandments
that religious tradition claims were written on those same tablets.

Mauro also makes note that these commandments were not
meant to create a religion, but they were meant to establish
a convenant with the people who had to serve him in exchange for
the conquest of a territory to settle.

edit on 2-2-2012 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Arken

Is this the war where they are trying to stop disclosure of certain things? Sorry

2nd

Correct.
Two factions...

But this for another thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join