It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

First of all, I don't know what you mean by taking out any words without opinon or emotion. Do you mean positivity or that which inspires Love and Service?

Basically I've tried hard to express what it is about faith, what it means to me. And I'm an experiencer, my whole family is, my brother and a driving partner had 2 hours missing time after spotting a craft, while on the road, my son has had frequent missing time himself, its been a family matter. But one we were programmed to not pursue or pay attention to until positives woke us up. However, to me the old testament is very dangerous, its Warcraft, and prejudice and control/dictorship over families, it was child abuse. But, many fit this into their faiths in one way or another. It has ufology buried into it. So does the Quran and Veda.

People's paradigms are sensitive, and even within each of these faiths there is no two paradigms that are alike.

My grandmother who had been religious all her life, but in older years refused to attend Church, due to my grandfathers, a rather High IQ athiest who had first promised his sister on her death bed to attend Church, then they had taken a trip to the Holy Land and he had an experience of Christ. But he didn't like the Church excluding anyone, and he walked out. They didn't like the package deal of the Church and the corruptions. But in the end, two years before her death when another craft had flown over, and when my youngest son was suddenly refusing to go to bed and finally poured out that he thought we were being followed and he didn't want to be taken through the window at night. Well next day she said, Wouldn't it be something if Jesus was an ET? Now she came from a big family of Catholics, many still attended Church, some wanted to get her back to the "true fold", yet not one amongst the relatives could not have sat down and had a deep intelligent discussion about what had happened that week, and they were really open minded.

Everyone is in their own paradigm, and has their own belief about God, and ignores the rest.

They also looked to Christ, not the old testament, for direction.

Spirit led me to the words of Yeshua as a child in the bible. That indwelling spirit to me is the Christ or connection between us here in tests, and our Family above. Our inner guidance if we don't shut it off by neglect and programming. So his message was approved if he was real/metaphor or both.

However, upon reading the rest in my teenage years, the same inner Spirit was not in most of the words in the entire bible, only in the words that were the Higher Frequency Love. I kind of feel Love is a state of being, a commitment, not just an emotion, but its also an emotion.

I wouldn't weed that out. As its the only jewels in the bible.

Someone working with Spirit to overcome problems in their life and improve their love and effectiveness, or find their purpose for coming here, can pick up any book, not just the bible, and with discernment find the white/light squares and ignore the rest.

So are you posting only in the UFO history hidden there, if we take it all out just the Ufology remains?

Or do you mean spiritual?

The UFO part to me is no where near as important as the Spiritual. The whole cosmos is a big school, or rather, many different frequencies and different schools.

The lower levels or where duality is, just implies no one is out of the school yet. ET is not out of the school yet. And if they have the ability to harm, then they need to improve like anyone who does, and raise frequency.

To me, infinity, quantum physics, and spiritual all go hand in hand. And the frequency ladder that Jacob's ladder hints at, is where its all at.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I wonder how much of this is already known by a good portion of the population, ie leaders, mystery groups?

Also I've been slack, that part about NASA and the perfume laboratory, and the burnt meat offerings was very interesting. Need to find that and quote some of this.

It seems that Isaiah hit upon who this group was serving, and there was a Egyptian reference given. The Egypt trininty that the Bloodlines reverence.

This entire passage has a lot of meaning in it to me. He seemed to understand quite well what they were doing.

And that implies he was not sent by their god or faction. So it wasn't consistently the same group either.

Isaiah 28. This particular King James Version 2000 has slightly different wording. So I choose it because there was emphasis given that implied the Egyptian link.

www.bartleby.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ephraim play /ˈiːfriːəm/;[1] (Hebrew: אֶפְרַיִם/אֶפְרָיִם, Standard Efráyim Tiberian ʾEp̄ráyim/ʾEp̄rāyim) was, according to the Book of Genesis, the second son of Joseph and Asenath. Asenath was an Egyptian woman whom Pharaoh gave to Joseph as wife, and the daughter of Potipherah, a priest of On. (Genesis 41:50-52) Ephraim was born in Egypt before the arrival of the children of Israel from Canaan. (Genesis 48:5)

Ephraim had sons: Shuthelah, Beker, and Tahan. However, 1 Chronicles 7 claims that he also had two more sons, Ezer and Elead, who were killed by local men who came to rob him of his cattle. He then had another son, Beriah, who carried on his name. (1 Chronicles 7:20-23) From him was descended Joshua, son of Nun, who in time became the leader of the Israelite tribes in the conquest of Canaan. (1 Chronicles 7:20-27)

So this was the out of Egypt connection. I see alot being said here, admonishing them for their distortions, ie following the "dead" and making contracts with them for humanity, not being in contact with real positives implied and also. It speaks of the hidden hiding places, ie. underground dumbs??? And that they believe due to their contracts they will be spared, and this isn't so.

It also takes this school trustee group to task for asking how many times do you do the backbreaking work of tilling the soil to get off the crop.

Using the school board metaphor, for the self appointed managers. How much resources and time, effort work, do you do to pass the students. The school isn't theirs, nor are the students. They feel they are the managers, yet they seem to be determined to undermine the real intent and work overtime to overstress, program and ensure the failure of the students, or getting a good crop off, the first time.

I really liked this passage.

He also brings up the difference between who they follow and other Beings, he is pointing they are not in contact with the Good Family.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

This is why Mauro and any who have the training to be able to study the words closely can note details from translation to translation.

The only rule the gardener who goes by the name "Adam" was to acquire knowledge and by doing so became a threat to those beings. For this reason was kicked out of the garden. There was also the risk, that by acquiring knowledge he could have tried to eat from the Tree of Eternal Life and gain the long life span which is their characteristic (of the Elohim)

In his video lecture he brings up the part about Adam and Eve, and what seemed to really be in the scripture. First there didn't seem to be this inner morality, which is to me, not necessarily true, as the Spirit is what guides people when they go within, and its Presence is Tangible. However by the actual wording it seemed more along the lines of, once their children were self sufficient enough to recreate on their own, they were sent off on their own. He spoke in a term o that is like " you have the bike, so pedal".

So there didn't seem to be a judgment going on, possibly more of an expectation that they would reach this stage.

It doesn't resolve the idea of earth as a prison or earth as a school. If earth is a lower level, fairly obvious by the extreme wars, and starvation and injustice, existence or testing ground, it could be used by Ets as both.

Also, Adam and Eve goes back to the numerous experiments, some supposedly failed ones, that went on in the DNA work, and they were utilizing what was already here. Ie. the Potter shaping the clay, the clay or DNA already was abundant.

Many assume this means an upgrade from primitive man, but I wouldn't be so hasty in assuming that. We have a lot of missing history, even cosmology, that is simply missing. I still maintain a downgrade took place.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity with all the translations available, which ones in either the Protestant or Catholic traditions is most like the masoretic text, or which ones are more pure?

How accurate is the KJV for example, or in the Cahtolic is their New Jerusalem?

Also what of the ones that come from the Aramaic?

As an example, I always note the differences on this site, where so many versions are given.

bible.cc...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In his video lecture he brings up the part about Adam and Eve, and what seemed to really be in the scripture. First there didn't seem to be this inner morality, which is to me, not necessarily true, as the Spirit is what guides people when they go within, and its Presence is Tangible. However by the actual wording it seemed more along the lines of, once their children were self sufficient enough to recreate on their own, they were sent off on their own. He spoke in a term o that is like " you have the bike, so pedal".

So there didn't seem to be a judgment going on, possibly more of an expectation that they would reach this stage.

Your "you have the bike, so pedal" captures exactly the situation.

The threat that Adam and Eve were to the Elohim is in Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:[/b[

1. who is He talking to?
2. what does mean "become one of us"?
3. the "fear" comes from using the terms "and take also of the tree of life" a tree Adam has yet to touch BUT that could "touch with the new found knowledge
4. what was the risk the Elohim risked keeping in the garden Adam? "Eat from the tree of life and live forever"

Enough to scare them out....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here the 1st version of the interview Mauro Biglino had on the Special Edition of "Studio Aperto" broadcasted on channel Italia 1, an Italian TV Network.

This interview is dated 4th January 2012.

Please bear with us the poor quality of the video and, do not forget to activate the captions if they do not appear by default.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Also I've been slack, that part about NASA and the perfume laboratory, and the burnt meat offerings was very interesting. Need to find that and quote some of this.

Astronauts returning from lengthy spacewalks consistently report a strange odor that dances the lines between seared steak, piping-hot metal and arc welding smoke. To acclimate their astronauts to it during training, NASA has asked chemist Steve Pearce to reproduce this "smell of space." Credit: NASA

dsc.discovery.com...

His claim is true. This is very intruiging. It certainly adds more credibility to his claims specifically in video 3.

edit on 4-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Well this part wasn't really in the videos, but its deep thinking, and conclusions could be reached. That first of all, the process of understanding how to progress, the teleos purpose of life, is brought up. But the real meaning may be completely metaphor at that. How is it meant? Physically? To become immortal physically. In this case, Jesus can be seen as a code book for how to ascend. To combine spirit and body, to become crystaline, all the stars are cyrstalline, they discovered that candles burn off millions of nano diamonds in their flame, and I've read some pdf's on the studies done on stars that talk of the cyrstalline nature/content. Immortalized in a crystalline body? Following trails here and there, pondering deeply.

Or does it mean something else, cycles, and gaining levels instead of being reset?

Spiritually? Progressing as an individual and not needing to incarnate more? Growing consciousness/spirit into true soul. Being birthed from the school?

There are many trained in mystery schools posting online who believe in a physical ascensional type upgrade.

There are accounts in ufology that the annanuki had only intended to use humans as slaves, a kind of aI, but not to allow progression. I think Bringers of the Dawn goes into this. But that instead, since our DNA was contributed by many positive races, and the world was done to ensure a genetic upgrade was possible.

Other questions. If Christ was a metaphor, good feelings to keep the poor poor without envy or empowerment, always waiting for that win, with the Good returning to take back the school, which I believe IS going to happen, cosmically, its always buried inside me with the ufology portions. But if he was strictly a metaphor, then they put layers of meaning in this.

For example one passage he says woe unto you pharisee's and scribes, and tells them they are holding people back from entering the gate, nor do they enter themselves.

So if he is made up by the elite, still there are odd passages.

Even if he were metaphor, a person could say, upon deep thinking, that if these negative ETs or the controllers that may serve them in this world, really wanted to take total control, they would already have done so.

Yet some of the mindsets seem to be quite capable of this, there are some very psychopathic people running this world behind the scenes.

So what is stopping them?

There must be levels, and more rules above. They must have to put some of the info out, ie. white and dark squares like in the checkerboard floor, that goes back soloman's temple, even.

If they were only about total control, why are the clues put in for those paying attention? So do they have to keep free will?

That goes beyond the adam and eve story and eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, or relates to a later date. The one perhaps is not even in the time frame of this planet.

Adam and Eve may mean in a state of innocence metaphorically, ie, our Spirit home. Before falling into the school and lessons.

While have layers of meanings and at the same time clue into the Sumerian information and Annanuki.

It could have many levels of meaning.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

My questions are for netkomm:

1. In an interview (the link was posted by the OP), Mr. Biglino makes reference to some renowned Sumerologists he had read. He mentions Kramer, Botero, Furlani, Poebel and Pettinato. What can you tell us about these men and the extent to which their findings/conclusions are supportive or consistent with (or, conversely, adverse to/inconsistent with) Mr. Biglino's translations?

2. In one of your posts you made this statement: "I do not advocate passive resistence". What do you mean by that? My confusion arises, in part, because of your other statements regarding importance of remaining neutral (your point was made by referring to "Switzerland").

3. Has Mr. Biglino translated The Book of Enoch?

Thank you for your posts.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's exactly the point that Mauro is bringing forward that captured my attention.

Yes, we could have thousands plausible explanations for a passage HOWEVER we must not exclude that what we read means EXACTLY what we read...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Or is there an implication, a presumption by whatever political faction organized this, an intent to entrench their elitism into future generations by lying, and suggesting that human spirit was only a spark, an emblem, and that they could be recycled over and over, so beneath their own fully fledged immortal spirit. This is something I recall from past discussions with someone who really believed this was the case, and yet I shared with him past life memories that countered such nonsense. I say this is a lie, because metaphysically if people search it is, and nde's, obe's etc. But it could create of gulf between the controllers and the people, entrenching their ability to treat the public as cattle.

ie. I believe the religions serve deeper meanings, not just control for the masses but control for those who appoint themselves managers as well, on different levels, and different layers.

So the pressumption could be, a spark or emblem of spirit growing within.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysm
Very interesting thread.

My questions are for netkomm:

1. In an interview (the link was posted by the OP), Mr. Biglino makes reference to some renowned Sumerologists he had read. He mentions Kramer, Botero, Furlani, Poebel and Pettinato. What can you tell us about these men and the extent to which their findings/conclusions are supportive or consistent with (or, conversely, adverse to/inconsistent with) Mr. Biglino's translations?

2. In one of your posts you made this statement: "I do not advocate passive resistence". What do you mean by that? My confusion arises, in part, because of your other statements regarding importance of remaining neutral (your point was made by referring to "Switzerland").

3. Has Mr. Biglino translated The Book of Enoch?

Thank you for your posts.

1) I am going to read those texts in due course. At the moment I cannot answer that; I am personally more keen on trying parallels with Chinese and Indian texts

2) What I mean is that, personally, if there is more than one party (whichever name we want to give them) I do not want to take sides. The passive resistance is not a physical one but one related to knowledge: do not take anything at face value but always do the due diligence to verify sources and references. The reason why I do not want to take side is simply because I feel that there is something even greater than that... but this is a whole different story

3) Mauro Biglino translated the Leningrad Codex which is the reference point for all the Bibles with the exclusion of the Greek Orthodox who refer to the Septuagint which is in Greek

edit on 4-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
still thoroughly enjoying this thread and i much appreciate the input being given. i am in the process of reading Mauro Biglino's book, quite enlightening to say the least.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is a book whose author vehemently disagrees with contemporary translations of the Old Testament. His translations are exactly the same as the translator Mauro Biglino. Though he states he is a "student of biblical research of 25 years" he doesn't list any credentials and I am forced to assume he has none. This didn't stop me from continuing to read the book. I'm not going to rule out anybody's theory because they have not studied under the established school of thought, thankfully we live in the time that any man with an open mind, a computer or library card, and common sense can reach the same conclusions. Anyway here is an exerpt from the book The Big Picture by Chris Asterson

The first English Bible was translated directly from the Latin Vulgate by a rogue monk named John Wycliffe and completed in 1382. The 1000-year time span (i.e between 382CE and 1382CE) is known as the Dark Ages. The masses were literally kept in the dark (ignorant) by the religious authorities of the time. But If you ask me... the only thing that as changed (today) are their methods.! However the debate among scholars continues regarding their origins. The original Torah (written in ancient pictographic Hebrew text) used to produce the Greek Septuagint no longer exists. However, the Jewish Bible, written in Masoretic Hebrew (i.e using the Aramaic alphabet); produced around the 7th centure CE does.

So the argument maintains; is the Greek Septuagint a direct translation of the most ancient pictographic Hebrew? Or is it a translation that contains Greek ideals (non-existent in the Hebrew original from which it came)? And to contrast that notion; Is the Masoretic Hebrew version representative of the ancient pictographic Hebrew? Or are its contents just as questionable?

Thought provoking and very true.! Hebrew and Greek cultures were completely different.! Here is another example of what I'm talking about.

Sometimes when elohim occurs as the referent or object (i.e. not subject) of a sentence, and without any accompanying verb or adjective to indicate plurality, it may be grammatically unclear whether gods plural or God singular is intended. An example is Psalm 8:5 where "Yet you have made him a little lower than the elohim" is ambiguous as to whether "lower than the gods" or "lower than God" is intended. The Septuagint read this as "gods" and then corrected the translation to "angels", which reading is taken up by the New Testament in Hebrews 2:9 "But we see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus".

SOurce
These are CRITICAL amendments, made by a people and a SECONDARY source who had not witnessed and therefore could not understand or perhaps did not want to believe in the Old Testmament/Torah as completely literal.

"For God is not the author of confusion" Corinthians 14:33
God would not lead you to guess as the cause of error would lie on him, conversely if YOU guess the error would be on you. It must be taken literally

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

The author of The Big Picture is Chris Masterson.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Paul authored Corinthians. He is not the undisputed authority on my God.
In fact, he had a few things to say about women that were complete nonsense.

To be perfectly honest with you, defining God is a personal thing. I believe the Highest Love and Goodness in existence is what we call God, some say ONE. I don't think infinity does ONE's, but infinite fractals and infinite progression, however there could be a Mysterious Spirit of Love somehow infinite because it has no boundaries and operates through Infinite One's. I don't know. But I would topple every pyramid I encounter if given the choice, save but for the actual pyramids which may serve other purposes, we have yet to discover fully. Such as the mysterious beam of light seen projecting out of the top. And this I believe.

I do use the terms Father/Mother and have experienced both, and recognized this.

In fact, real experiences, metaphysics, intuition, that soul stone within is my guidepost to getting through the maze here, or the next step occurring, and I fully believe we enter here as a team, when waking up, we help nudge each other, teamwork!!!! And that we have a spiritual Father/Mother and Family and As Above, So Below, also As Below, So Above. That we're already out the other side, the DVD is already over, but we are the past clips in the infinite roll of film, but where there is no linear line, its all around us all at once:

It’s just a big, complicated, set of possibilities frozen in a single eternal moment.

However, there is still a kind of “time” that separates one freewill choice from the one that comes after, that separates your less wise self from your wiser self after having learned new lessons. It’s just that those lessons and choices don’t necessarily have to follow the stream of linear time from past to future. They can span different timelines, different lives, go forward and backward in time, alter the past, change the future, shift in the present, etc…

Think of time like a large library of DVDs. All those movies exist simultaneously. But only as mere possibilities. Maybe some friends of yours have rented a few an are playing them right now, while the rest sit on the shelf. But it’s you and your DVD player that creates a sequence of what is played for you. And you can play them in any order, rewind them, pause them, etc… though while watching them, time within the movie moves forward. Is the time in a movie real? No, the beginning, middle, and end are simultaneous, unless you’re a character in the movie then it’s real.

montalk.net...

Edit to Add: I don't like this place, remember a place where no one hurt each other, of beauty and goodness, where your inner most thoughts are understood, and want to go home. Also want to see everyone else going home too. And perhaps this is the next level of home even.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataclysm

The author of The Big Picture is Chris Masterson.

Google Books says Asterson. The Chris Masterson with the most hits is the guy who played Francis from Malcom in the Middle. Unless the author is a much less famous Chris Masterson.

Source?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well apparently the works being translated are the oldest Hebrew manuscripts of text, and what the bibles are based on, so for example, none of the Church's, not even the Catholic (and I would believe by extension not the Judaic or Muslim faiths that base off of this) can ignore what is there, and what is at least strongly suggested there, nor the real ufology buried in their scripts.

He has used the original language and literal translation. So its a very valuable work. And I'm reading this as well now.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What is interesting is something I had forgotten as well, that makes this not just a depiction of Jins or Legion influencing the leaders or dabblers of occult, which I think has happened throughout the ages, and even in ufology some of this is related strongly to entities. However, the corporal use of technology, and crafts of course, but the surprising fact that the literal translations reveals that "God" or their "Hero" is not an immortal being, at least in the corporal sense, but can die.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well apparently the works being translated are the oldest Hebrew manuscripts of text, and what the bibles are based on, so for example, none of the Church's, not even the Catholic (and I would believe by extension not the Judaic or Muslim faiths that base off of this) can ignore what is there, and what is at least strongly suggested there, nor the real ufology buried in their scripts.

He has used the original language and literal translation. So its a very valuable work. And I'm reading this as well now.

Is this the forbidden knowledge.? Are these the secrets of the most ancient secret societies? Assuming that they do have control of every major influence in our lives including religion, would not their agenda be to lead us as far away from the truth as possible?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join