It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Of course, their erroneous translations are for their power, all 3 religions, and have as a result spread so much pain and suffering upon this planet, from wars, to colonization, to exploitation, to theocracies, and brutal corporal punishment of people who are not harming anyone by their existence, except to be themselves, such as homosexuals, and women put in burka's in the middle east. We're run by these beings offsprings, and they're not a nice group, cosmically speaking this would be the old empire or renegades in my books.

And yet until a person can overcome the ability to harm or follow bad orders, and starts to free their consciousness they can't be free either for they're stuck in a mind trap of harm and control, and feeling they only learn through brutality.

Karma is a big thing, brought up alot online. What does karma mean to people?

On montalk.net, I finally found a definition of karma that was a higher frequency one and more alligned with what I know inside. Karma is a tool to help a person see the patterns in their life and the consequence for mistakes, so they can correct them. Its not a system of punishment, eye for an eye, or caste system. For only the most ruthless and deserving of bad karma make it to the top and they seem to be immune from its effects. Their money and prestige/power seems to buy their way out of much of the karma.

Karma by Ken Montalk's definition is only applicable in your life until you've learnt the lesson, its not there to PUNISH anyone, not retaliation, but to learn the lesson and become wiser for it. The sooner you learn the lesson the changes and better times should be coming.

Christianity doesnt teach karma as much as forgiveness. But most other religions do. And the mystery school students do, and they're the top Christians.

We're always in a mind trap, of thinking we're so unworthy, and sinful, and need punishment and a stern harsh, retaliatory system and "god".
edit on 4-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
What is interesting is something I had forgotten as well, that makes this not just a depiction of Jins or Legion influencing the leaders or dabblers of occult, which I think has happened throughout the ages, and even in ufology some of this is related strongly to entities. However, the corporal use of technology, and crafts of course, but the surprising fact that the literal translations reveals that "God" or their "Hero" is not an immortal being, at least in the corporal sense, but can die.

I agree. Maybe there is but one transcendent God of pure love and understanding existing in a higher dimension, and the elohim (the worshiped) benevolent E.T's. There seem to be different "Elohims" influencing different cultures at the time, which he briefly and indirectly touches on in the lecture. But from the video I can pick out these two; the Hebrews Elhoim, and the Nephillim's Elohim. Are they of the same or a different race? Have you ever heard of Sirius B and the DOgon? Ancient Astronaut proponents believe that more than one alien races were influencing cultures around the world, and this is more or less what I believe too.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Amazon lists the author as Masterson.
www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The roughly 300 000 years ago in Zimbabwe where the Homo Sapiens were created, according to Sitchin, in the lab, which coincides with their emergence historically, though not with other remains that have been found millions of years ago.

In fact here is some different timelines: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So we're talking cycles and the current cookie out of the oven as a friend once said to me.

ancientx.com...

What is interesting to me is even the time frame 300 000 years ago. I wonder if the cosmic battle that some of us recall was before this or after this. If it was because of the different plans that other outposts went down, as well as the Lemurian and Atlantis civilizations, which are cosmic and Lyra, Pleiades, Taurus, Sirius, Orion and others are all involved, not to mention Acturus. But Lyra had a lot to do with everything from stuff in me and in my searches for answers. Something else shared to me, and I believe in the Bringers of the Dawn, as well, is that the pleiadian used the Lyraean human DNA, probably Vega, sort of forced to do so by these conquers, this would probably imply shortly after these other events took place. It would imply factions, and sides, and also that hte bad guys won that round in the lower frequencies.

I had found this, which was a fascinating read, the part about Taurus and Vega.

www.gutenberg.org...
The Piper and the Reed.

The chapter on Aldeberan names a few different systems and alludes to earth history.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

All you need to do to clear your doubt is to read the Strong's Hebrew Dictionary term # 433.

The term used in the Bible for God (singular form) is אֱל֫וֹהַּ, which is read eloha.

When it's used in a plural form then applies the term #430 which is אֱלֹהִים and is elohim.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The nephilim were those born from the mix of the "sons of god" and the "daughters of man"...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Basically he was lecturing and someone from NASA contacted him.

He was sharing about the translations concerning Burnt Meat Offerings.

And that the Elohim seemed to be sedated by the smell of burnt meat.

NASA had contracted a perfume laboratory to create a scent that smells identical to Burnt Meat, and its quite repugnant.

Its a smell they have to get used to apparently.

I'll find more later on, on the scientific terminology for what occurs physiologically in space, but it has to do with cells and perhaps even fat, sluffing off in the artificial atmosphere, so that they smell this Burnt Meat smell in ongoing way, frequently enough.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Can it be verified that NASA is really putting out this insane, laughable explanation for the "burnt meat smell"? How gullible do they think people are?

The word used to indicate "burnt offering" is holocaust. Somehow I do not get the impression of that being a back-yard bar-b-que.

This "god" is said to "love the aroma" which is a metaphorical phrase akin to the modern day idion of saying one "enjoys the sweet smell....of SUCCESS." Apparently, this "god" is enjoying the aroma/sweet smell of seeing his battle plans come to fruition in a holocaust.

Further, scripture states that this "god" likes the "fatty portions". Again, this is a metaphorical story indicating that he builds his wealth by receiving the greater part of the spoils of war. He gets the "fatty portions" and tosses the bones to his workers.

I can't believe that Biglino would even repeat something so absurd as what NASA has allegedly claimed.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Its interesting that there were those born with red hair and very fair were considered like unto angels and elohim. The adams had dark heads to distinguish them from the annanuki.

Genesis 25 25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Sounds like curly red hair.

And then Noah:

www.thelostbooks.com...

Enoch 105 1-18: After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. 2 She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. 3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us. 4 His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels. 5 I am afraid, lest something miraculous should take place on earth in his days.

Enoch 105:7 When Mathusala heard the words of his son, he came to me at the extremities of the earth; for he had been informed that I was there: and he cried out. 8 I heard his voice, and went to him saying, Behold, I am here, my son; since you have come to me. 9 He answered and said, On account of a great event have I come to you; and on account of a sight difficult to be comprehended have I approached you. 10 And now, my father, hear me; for to my son Lamech a child has been born, who resembles not him; and whose nature is not like the nature of man. His colour is whiter than snow; he is redder than the rose; the hair of his head is whiter than white wool; his eyes are like the rays of the sun; and when he opened them he illuminated the whole house. 11 When also he was taken from the hand of the midwife, 12 His father Lamech feared, and fled to me, believing not that the child belonged to him, but that he resembled the angels of heaven. And behold I am come to you, that you might point out to me the truth. 13 Then I, Enoch, answered and said, The Lord will effect a new thing upon the earth. This have I explained, and seen in a vision. I have shown you that in the generations of Jared my father, those who were from heaven disregarded the word of the Lord. Behold they committed crimes; laid aside their class, and intermingled with women. With them also they transgressed; married with them, and begot children. 14 A great destruction therefore shall come upon all the earth; a deluge, a great destruction, shall take place in one year. 15 This child which is born to your son shall survive on the earth, and his three sons shall be saved with him. When all mankind who are on the earth shall die, he shall be safe. 16 And his posterity shall beget on the earth giants, not spiritual, but carnal. Upon the earth shall a great punishment be inflicted, and it shall be washed from all corruption. Now therefore inform your son Lamech, that he who is born is his child in truth; and he shall call his name Noah, for he shall be to you a survivor. He and his children shall be saved from the corruption which shall take place in the world; from all the sin and from all the iniquity which shall be consummated on earth in his days. Afterwards shall greater impiety take place than that which had been before consummated on the earth; for I am acquainted with holy mysteries, which the Lord himself has discovered and explained to me; and which I have read in the tablets of heaven. 17 In them I saw it written, that the generation after generation shall transgress, until a righteous race shall arise; until transgression and crime perish from off the earth; until all goodness come upon it. 18 And now, my son, go tell your son Lamech, 19 That the child which is born is his child in truth; and that there is no deception.

It appears that while there may be various races on sharing this word and environs, the annanuki, the ones in that area, seemed to be Human looking.

In Ezekial, after describing what looked like a craft with a see through domed top, he also mentions and Adam on a throne, more like control room.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now the dark hair part, this is not really so, as all humans are ET in origin, and from different groups really. But there is so much obscured in the far past, before the 300 000 year mark. Roughly 740 000 years there was another pole shift. So I'm going to make up a story myself here and suggest that our leaders may be going to try to do what may have been done in the past.

It is possible that an earlier time, a space age civilization existed on earth, that inner trojan horse takeovers, or populations are somewhat determined by the polar region, the north stars exchange the throne so to speak.

en.wikipedia.org...

The direction of astronomical true north is marked in the skies by the north celestial pole. This is within about 1 degree of the position of Polaris, so that the star appears to trace a tiny circle in the sky each day. Due to the precession of the Earth's axis, true north rotates in an arc with respect to the stars that takes approximately 25,000 years to complete. In 2102 [1] Polaris will make its closest approach to the celestial north pole. 5,000 years ago, the closest star to the celestial north pole was Thuban

I believe the ancient astrology or Vedic showed the geometric configurations/allignments and possibly created portals and more available access.

The influx of souls could be affected by our solar system's position in the galaxy and the geometry overhead.
(just a theory)

I don't consider the nuclear war that was depicted in the Veda's and Israel (Is Ra El, egyptian influence) to be high techology, some of what is being shown may be above ours, but not highly advanced cosmically.

I'm thinking of Sedona on mars, and the Egyptian panel that depicts choppers and technology.

What if, after a global disaster, that was a great cycle, and involved a change in the geometry as well, If at that point, some went underground to the Mountain Tops and bases, (the depiction of UFO's in the Bible are like cloud ships, also the red light covered saucers and the flashes), and seem to prefer very tall mountains, where surprisingly accounts of Temples occur..

Well, that is like Mount Shasta, Mount Adams, often extinct volcano's and inner bases. We have lots around here too. Tauren/Aldebaran and tall blonds. Very tall, 8 foot tall males, 7 foot tall females.

What if this was the elite survivors that went underground in a previous great cycle, much like our elites are trying to do now, and then, over time, lorded it over the survivors and using DNA created their own preferred race.

Just a theory again.

In the Ufology there is a tie between Lemuria and Mars, and this went further, to the planet in ruins and Beyond.

Earth may have been used by many groups, Orions as mentioned by the Hopi, aldberan/taurus, pleiades, etc etc. The World Health Organization and UN both depict the circumpolar region and Draco.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Great thread. Until people can face the truth about themselves and their wiring, they will continue to live life based on beliefs, flat-earth theories and misinformation.

As stated above, karma is a metaphor or descriptor of the learning cycle each one goes through.

The path to self-understanding and wisdom involves questioning every program you have had input into your mind. Everything is a mirror and the feelings of disbelief and anger at someone's interpretation only sheds light on the current state of the one who is reacting. We've been taught to let that anger or frustration out and direct it towards the "offender" or someone else. The wisdom lies in pausing to examine the programs that result in those feelings/emotions to arise in the first place. Change the program, the output changes. Awareness brings calm, peace & presence to reality.

I look forward to more translations of these videos as they make complete sense to those who have opened their awareness to certain realities. S&F OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Basically he was lecturing and someone from NASA contacted him.

He was sharing about the translations concerning Burnt Meat Offerings.

And that the Elohim seemed to be sedated by the smell of burnt meat.

NASA had contracted a perfume laboratory to create a scent that smells identical to Burnt Meat, and its quite repugnant.

Its a smell they have to get used to apparently.

I'll find more later on, on the scientific terminology for what occurs physiologically in space, but it has to do with cells and perhaps even fat, sluffing off in the artificial atmosphere, so that they smell this Burnt Meat smell in ongoing way, frequently enough.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Can it be verified that NASA is really putting out this insane, laughable explanation for the "burnt meat smell"? How gullible do they think people are?

The word used to indicate "burnt offering" is holocaust. Somehow I do not get the impression of that being a back-yard bar-b-que.

This "god" is said to "love the aroma" which is a metaphorical phrase akin to the modern day idion of saying one "enjoys the sweet smell....of SUCCESS." Apparently, this "god" is enjoying the aroma/sweet smell of seeing his battle plans come to fruition in a holocaust.

Further, scripture states that this "god" likes the "fatty portions". Again, this is a metaphorical story indicating that he builds his wealth by receiving the greater part of the spoils of war. He gets the "fatty portions" and tosses the bones to his workers.

I can't believe that Biglino would even repeat something so absurd as what NASA has allegedly claimed.

dsc.discovery.com...

Astronauts returning from lengthy spacewalks consistently report a strange odor that dances the lines between seared steak, piping-hot metal and arc welding smoke. To acclimate their astronauts to it during training, NASA has asked chemist Steve Pearce to reproduce this "smell of space." Credit: NASA

My sir you have grossly missed the purpose of the entire video. Mr. Biglino meant ANYTHING he said in a metaphorical sense, furthermore I am shocked that you would even take such a stab in the dark and reference A holocaust. Any battle amongst small nations and tribes in the mediterranean could not have involved more than 20,000 men at the most. Again, animal carcauses were burned because the smell calmed or sedated the "god". Something to do with the physiology of the creature, because of course most humans hate it.

dsc.discovery.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I forgot about that part, when I was speculating on them being those who went to underground bases. In the past cycle there may have been a type of hidden black op co-op program then as well as now, there may have been elite earth groups and also ET. In ufology there seems to be a connection between Mars and Lemuria, and also Egypt.

In this case, perhaps the planet was used by off worlders alot more openly. Perhaps there were many generations of cookies out of the oven. There can be many theories.

But that passage I forgot certainly implies corporal (ie cells that can sluff off and burn are not entities or demons by our standard of the word, just spirit) astronauts, from either this solar system, or perhaps via the stargates and geometry, others.

The technology brought out or depicted in the Veda, and the atomic warfare is not hi tech. So either they weren't extremely high in their technology, or their intent was to lower all surviving humans IQ and shorten their lives.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Its interesting that there were those born with red hair and very fair were considered like unto angels and elohim. The adams had dark heads to distinguish them from the annanuki.

Genesis 25 25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Sounds like curly red hair.

And then Noah:

www.thelostbooks.com...

Enoch 105 1-18: After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. 2 She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. 3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, Lamech his father became afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us. 4 His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels. 5 I am afraid, lest something miraculous should take place on earth in his days.

Enoch 105:7 When Mathusala heard the words of his son, he came to me at the extremities of the earth; for he had been informed that I was there: and he cried out. 8 I heard his voice, and went to him saying, Behold, I am here, my son; since you have come to me. 9 He answered and said, On account of a great event have I come to you; and on account of a sight difficult to be comprehended have I approached you. 10 And now, my father, hear me; for to my son Lamech a child has been born, who resembles not him; and whose nature is not like the nature of man. His colour is whiter than snow; he is redder than the rose; the hair of his head is whiter than white wool; his eyes are like the rays of the sun; and when he opened them he illuminated the whole house. 11 When also he was taken from the hand of the midwife, 12 His father Lamech feared, and fled to me, believing not that the child belonged to him, but that he resembled the angels of heaven. And behold I am come to you, that you might point out to me the truth. 13 Then I, Enoch, answered and said, The Lord will effect a new thing upon the earth. This have I explained, and seen in a vision. I have shown you that in the generations of Jared my father, those who were from heaven disregarded the word of the Lord. Behold they committed crimes; laid aside their class, and intermingled with women. With them also they transgressed; married with them, and begot children. 14 A great destruction therefore shall come upon all the earth; a deluge, a great destruction, shall take place in one year. 15 This child which is born to your son shall survive on the earth, and his three sons shall be saved with him. When all mankind who are on the earth shall die, he shall be safe. 16 And his posterity shall beget on the earth giants, not spiritual, but carnal. Upon the earth shall a great punishment be inflicted, and it shall be washed from all corruption. Now therefore inform your son Lamech, that he who is born is his child in truth; and he shall call his name Noah, for he shall be to you a survivor. He and his children shall be saved from the corruption which shall take place in the world; from all the sin and from all the iniquity which shall be consummated on earth in his days. Afterwards shall greater impiety take place than that which had been before consummated on the earth; for I am acquainted with holy mysteries, which the Lord himself has discovered and explained to me; and which I have read in the tablets of heaven. 17 In them I saw it written, that the generation after generation shall transgress, until a righteous race shall arise; until transgression and crime perish from off the earth; until all goodness come upon it. 18 And now, my son, go tell your son Lamech, 19 That the child which is born is his child in truth; and that there is no deception.

It appears that while there may be various races on sharing this word and environs, the annanuki, the ones in that area, seemed to be Human looking.

In Ezekial, after describing what looked like a craft with a see through domed top, he also mentions and Adam on a throne, more like control room.

So gingers will inherit the Earth.? GAHHHH. I thought they had no souls.!
www.youtube.com...

Conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Exactly. The emotions & feelings are very hard to break through once they have been attached to belief. The body-creation machine is only fleshing out its programming. Break the program, set yourself free from the prison you aren't even aware of.

Psychology is still referred to as the soft science. In reality, it is the only science from which everything else stems. That the human can even catalog, observe, hypothesize and test is a result of the human body creation machine. The body can observe itself and understand by using the mirrors of life and others. When one can understand this, dogma, labels and judgment are forever gone and are replaced by observation and acceptance of what is.

The trigger words of every society are to be examined. They are powerful words meant to elicit emotion. The word holocaust has near magical properties in that the mention in certain contexts will conjure up anger and hatred in those whose programs wire the word to those emotions.

It doesn't matter in the end how many were killed in what battle that took place some time past. A read through the crusades should clear up any misinformed ideas that there is any good vs evil in it. It just is. The cave of religion is finally seeing the light of day as explorers and seekers tunnel through the centuries of control.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So do you know where Reptillians fit in this galactic love child (earth). Draconians.?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not really what is said there. From everything ufology, including Lou Baldin, Tom Montalk, all life on earth was supplied. Earth was a terra formed project, in fact given the billions of years older than our star, types of systems that have been found, in this vast universe, applying Drakes Formula, if only a tiny percentage made it past inner conflicts, and wars, and went to level 2, 3 or 4 civilizations, then this entire infinite universe is terraformed to the last possible stable asteroid base/craft, with both worlds, inner worlds, stars even, mysterious and utlized, and even just bases, cities, creations in space. Things would be out of this world and mind bending by now.

Nothing would ever evolve on its own.

Not that I think it did. Holograms/interactive realities, have programmers, creators. There would be a purpose for a lower frequency testing ground.

Terence McKenna's Final Earthbound Interview

Terrence brings up some points here that I found extremely interesting. If we understood, the Teleos purpose of all things, the progression. Infinity gives us insight when we deep think, that there can be no boundaries placed on it, or its Finite, no one universe, even if we think the boundaries are infinite, the interpretation wouldnt be. It still would be one type of thing. There cannot be one type of thing, one defined thing, one energy, even one intellect. There must be infinite expressions of all of these things, infinite energies, infinite intellects, infinite variety, infinite person/place/things, without any brakes, without any boundaries, infinities within and without all things, and without time which is a measurement, so all at once, wherein all probabilities/possibilities even, would be tangible items.

From a Progressive point of view, and from the Holographic Point of View, all things would be created with a teleos purpose.

And deep thinking aside, Terrence brings up that scientists have been baffled at the speed of evolution, he brings up teleology. He speaks of, science that persists in seeing events as being pushed from behind, as error, and that in reality, we are pulled from ahead. We are pulled by the eschaton, the singularity, the change, the upgrade.

Events are not pushed by the evolution engine from behind, but pulled by the progression singularity from ahead.

So there is no one here that is not meant to be here. No one here that is not ET in origin. We're all a portion of infinity or infinite self.

Freeing the mind but not throwing the baby out with the bathwater, concepts of Love and Goodness should be a part of our growth. Just inner searches on this, meditations and journal writing, show us frequency changes, ie, windows open and memories come in. Raising frequency goes hand in hand with doing inner work on ourselves, seeking why we're here and trying to improve, grow who we are, and thinking of others.

We're consciousness, ie. light, and all things that increase consciousness, grows our lights. So both Buddha and Christ have some very good teachings, real or metaphor, but the religions encasing this are tools used to control us. That part is a personal revelation, if our hearts recognize goodness we should examine it, wherever we find it. And journey within to seek who we are and what we're here for. That should be everyone's question from childhood. Why? What is this all about? Especially if they notice the problems here.

But I always like red hair, white skin, and freckles everywhere. I have 5 boys, keep telling them I want a red haired grand daughter.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Events are not pushed by the evolution engine from behind, but pulled by the progression singularity from ahead.

There is a plan, a purpose to it. A matrix, is akin to being in mother's womb, trying to become. If it were all just in these warring ETs hands, who didn't appear all that advanced, then one would have to wonder at the diversity and beauty of life, and the tender love and self sacrifice that even appears in children. This was not orchestrated by them. But they may have been hackers, hacking the matrix, altering it, a matrix within a matrix. So we might have some work to do waking up.

This also implies people shouldn't waste time but be searching and trying to improve. There must be mysterious times for upgrades, that we don't know of. So each day is a gift, each problem in it is a gift to examine, to see what the lesson is. Because, standing still doesnt work. That river is flowing! With us or without us. Infinity is not a circle, its a spiral. If it becomes a circle, Groundhog Day the movie, that would be sad, too much pain and suffering already. We need to power up and make that leap.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I want to bring up something he writes of. The 10 commandments are probably the most crucial evidence that any deep thinker would know, instantly, that the Elohim Moses was following or made a pact with, so they would conquer this land, a concept in and off itself that tells me his Elohim was a renegade, who went beyond the non-interference policy and meddled intently with earth life, and just feel so terrible for all those struggling to survive, families and children murdered for their land.

The ones that are in our bible, they don't exist. They have a moral set of rules that were often already enforced by basic common law, natural law, that seem to make a case for a Spiritual God and a people who can be used as economic assets, who are easy to govern. But, the real 10 commandments are no such thing.

They do not have any Spiritual implications at all. But rather appear to be the kind of contract, where, I do you this favor, clearing the land, you do me this in return, serve me.

Here are the real 10 commandments:

www.askmehelpdesk.com...

They are (Exodus 34: 13-28):

Thou shall worship no other god.
Thou shall make thee no molten gods.
The feast of unleavened bread shall be kept.
Six days shalt thou work, but on the seventh, thou shalt rest.
Thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end.
Thrice in a year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God.
Thy shalt not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven.
Neither shall the sacrifice of the feast of passover be left unto the morning.
The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt being unto the house of the Lord thy God.
Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

The Change shows us the deception. That this Elohim had no intention of creating a religion, this was a practical pact/allegiance, like a contract. And the other Elohim as the many differing groups, some benevolent, some non-interference still, some renegade, that still frequent earth, and are stationed here and around here even. They were not allowed to listen to another, or switch over to anyone else.

Of course God and Lord God are just translations here for Elohim. the particular Elohim, annanuki that is named Yahweh, for this is a pact with him.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
These Commandments are typical slave conditioning. Nothing religious about them.
Those who control the diet, they control everything

edit on 5-2-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The information can be found on NASA web site too... not only on their web site BUT also on the logs of the astronauts... here some links:

Sunita Williams' Mission Log

The Smell of Space

Space 'smells like fried steak'

and

The scoop: NASA recently asked Steve Pearce, a chemist at Omega Ingredients and Maverick Innovations, to reproduce and bottle the smell of outer space. Why?

Scent of Space Being Recreated by Chemist

The info might be "ridiculous" but that's the way it is...

moreover, if we come back to Biglino's work, he just writes about what is written in the Bible - no more no less.
You may like it or not but you cannot tell that he has "interpreted" what is written in the book...

A proof? Just go and check, in your Bible, what is written at Genesis 8:21

And the LORD smelled a sweet smell; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

if we go and check the version with the original Hebrew words, that's what we find:

Biblos - Interlinear - Genesis 8:21

- the word rê·aḥ (term # 7381) which means literally to smell / perceive an odor;

edit on 5-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join