It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by Unity_99
What is interesting is something I had forgotten as well, that makes this not just a depiction of Jins or Legion influencing the leaders or dabblers of occult, which I think has happened throughout the ages, and even in ufology some of this is related strongly to entities. However, the corporal use of technology, and crafts of course, but the surprising fact that the literal translations reveals that "God" or their "Hero" is not an immortal being, at least in the corporal sense, but can die.

I agree. Maybe there is but one transcendent God of pure love and understanding existing in a higher dimension, and the elohim (the worshiped) benevolent E.T's. There seem to be different "Elohims" influencing different cultures at the time, which he briefly and indirectly touches on in the lecture. But from the video I can pick out these two; the Hebrews Elhoim, and the Nephillim's Elohim. Are they of the same or a different race? Have you ever heard of Sirius B and the DOgon? Ancient Astronaut proponents believe that more than one alien races were influencing cultures around the world, and this is more or less what I believe too.

Within the Old Testament - we won't find any reference whatsoever to any spiritual God but a very earthly, physical presence.

We may, on our own, quest to find a spiritual and transcendent God - the One that binds us all - but for as much as you search in there - ask a Rabbi for that purpose - you won't definitely find in the Torah.

When we speak about Elohim, we have to consider the possibility that they could have been a group of races OR one of the races that visited our planet in the past.

When we move out of this, we can only make speculations.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How can you be a christian that doesnt believe in the bible?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

I don't quite get what you are referring too (meaning who are you talking to?) or to what...

if you could rephrase your question maybe we could answer

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I don't know alot of people who do, but then my family was Catholic and not fundemantalist, and they usually discussed everything and argued alot about politics and religion, something they were all very interested in.

If you have love you are drawn to Christ, if you live in the western world. But if your true to that love your recognize which voice to listen to and you reject, renounce, denounce all harm to others, so you would not be accepting the bible. There are nuns that challenge it in their books. You would know instantly that Love does not do what is depicted in the bible for any reason.

And the bible itself is founded on documents that don't say what they've translated and are teaching. That is very nice to know. We're talking renegade ETs, the ones that don't follow non-interference policies. Thats how I see it, and I've never read Sitchin.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

While waiting for your reply to my earlier post, seen that there is already another reply, I would like to add my 2 cents to this topic.

Just because (and I speak for myself) I could be Christian or Catholic should mean that I should just listen to somebody else explanation of what happened in what seems to be the origin of our race OR am I entitled to do my personal search on the subject?

For the Church (both Christian and/or Catholic) it seems that we are all NOT entitled to read this book. Let's not forget that until not long ago (historically), who was caught with a Bible was sentenced to death.

What does "believe the Bible" means in your term? Because if you really BUT really and truly believe (and would like to live by it) the Bible, I don't quite think you could ever qualify as "Christian". I mean in the Bible, one example for all, in not just condoned but also approved and given tips on slavery and how to keep slaves properly (or have sex with slaves...). Being a Christian, on the other hand would something else...

But what really the Bible is? Definitely a historical document that has "somehow" through manipulations, translations, reached our days that tells us about the "pact" between a group of beings who formed human race (the elohim) and that provided their counterparts rules and regulations transforming them from a group of nomadic tribes into a people.

If you mean, by using the term "believe", that those events have really happened, my reply is a resounded "YES". Although, and there the work of translators from the Hebrew like Mauro Biglino come handy, we need to understand that linguistically and technologically those ancient cultures might not had the proper terminology to describe what they saw and they used words they were familiar with to describe what they saw.

And if we choose to prove what we read and have the courage to confront it with what other cultures throughout the world also wrote about, we will find many similarities. For example, the Mahabharata and the Sumerian texts...

So, my being "Christian" is not to be bound to a book and stuck my head in the sand but rather to live by certain teachings that my conscience can abide by and recognizes it within.

And God, the real one, is not the one presented to us in any of those books... is so much more!
edit on 5-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

edit on 5-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Can it be verified that NASA is really putting out this insane, laughable explanation for the "burnt meat smell"? How gullible do they think people are?

The word used to indicate "burnt offering" is holocaust. Somehow I do not get the impression of that being a back-yard bar-b-que.

This "god" is said to "love the aroma" which is a metaphorical phrase akin to the modern day idion of saying one "enjoys the sweet smell....of SUCCESS." Apparently, this "god" is enjoying the aroma/sweet smell of seeing his battle plans come to fruition in a holocaust.

Further, scripture states that this "god" likes the "fatty portions". Again, this is a metaphorical story indicating that he builds his wealth by receiving the greater part of the spoils of war. He gets the "fatty portions" and tosses the bones to his workers.

I can't believe that Biglino would even repeat something so absurd as what NASA has allegedly claimed.

While I was reading other posts I just happened to find some texts that you may find interesting... still related to the BBQ (the holocaust) that HAS to be offered to Yahweh. Where to we find all this? Of course in the Bible in Leviticus!

Let me copy here the whole Leviticus 1 (The Law of the burnt offering) to see which parts refer to it.

1Then the LORD called to Moses and spoke to him from the tent of meeting, saying, 2“Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘When any man of you brings an offering to the LORD, you shall bring your offering of animals from the herd or the flock. 3‘If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he shall offer it, a male without defect; he shall offer it at the doorway of the tent of meeting, that he may be accepted before the LORD. 4‘He shall lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, that it may be accepted for him to make atonement on his behalf. 5‘He shall slay the young bull before the LORD; and Aaron’s sons the priests shall offer up the blood and sprinkle the blood around on the altar that is at the doorway of the tent of meeting. 6‘He shall then skin the burnt offering and cut it into its pieces.[/size] 7‘The sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire. 8‘Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head and the suet over the wood which is on the fire that is on the altar. 9‘Its entrails, however, and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall offer up in smoke all of it on the altar for a burnt offering, an offering by fire of a soothing aroma to the LORD.

10‘But if his offering is from the flock, of the sheep or of the goats, for a burnt offering, he shall offer it a male without defect. 11‘He shall slay it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD, and Aaron’s sons the priests shall sprinkle its blood around on the altar. 12‘He shall then cut it into its pieces with its head and its suet, and the priest shall arrange them on the wood which is on the fire that is on the altar. 13‘The entrails, however, and the legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall offer all of it, and offer it up in smoke on the altar; it is a burnt offering, an offering by fire of a soothing aroma to the LORD.

14‘But if his offering to the LORD is a burnt offering of birds, then he shall bring his offering from the turtledoves or from young pigeons. 15‘The priest shall bring it to the altar, and wring off its head and offer it up in smoke on the altar; and its blood is to be drained out on the side of the altar. 16‘He shall also take away its crop with its feathers and cast it beside the altar eastward, to the place of the ashes. 17‘Then he shall tear it by its wings, but shall not sever it. And the priest shall offer it up in smoke on the altar on the wood which is on the fire; it is a burnt offering, an offering by fire of a soothing aroma to the LORD.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When we discuss about the possibility that the word "Elohim" means "gods" in a plural form, we should consider for our analysis the text present in Deut. 32:8-9

32:8 When the Most High assigned the nations their heritage, when he parceled out the descendants of Adam, He set up the boundaries of the peoples after the number of the sons of God;

32:9 While the LORD’S own portion was Jacob, His hereditary share was Israel.

what do we read here?

The Hebrew (transliterated):Behanchel Elyon goyim behafrido beney adam yatsev gvulot amim lemispar beney Yisra’el.

Ki chelek Yahweh amo Ya’akov chevel nachalato.

the Most High = Elyon

LORD’S = Yahweh

Therefore:

Yawheh's superior or "father" has given "nations" comprising a given number of "descendants of Adam" to each of his "children" therefore Yahweh's portion was the part comprising the Hebrews and likely the land of Palestine. 32:9 specifically states that Jacob was part of Yahweh's inheritance.

if we keep reading 32:10 we can also understand that he was quite unhappy for what he received as was complaining that he got "a desert land" and all he had to do with the people he inherited "he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye."
edit on 5-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Very interesting.

So.....

We have the Most High Gods, Anu, Enki, Enlil, Ninhursag and co......they create Humans because the Annunaki don't want to mine Planet Earth anymore. I gather after creating us though Enlil didn't want us to breed freely.....but Enki showed us how to have sex for pleasure, and procreation aka Eating of the fruit of knowledge, taught to us by the serpent.

Enlil wants to wipe out Humans because they are too noisy BUT we also know that the Lesser Gods were breeding with Humans too, which were creating Demi-Gods/Giants. He creates the flood. Enki tells Uptanishtim/Noah. Uptanishtim and family survive on a boat, of which they managed to save their farming animals and plants. Upon finding land they offer a sacrifice to these 'Gods'.

Somewhere along the way they decide to leave this Planet and divide up the Planet to those 'Lesser' Gods left in charge of the Planet, maybe? One of those is called LORD. He is given Israel....but he claims to own the whole Earth. He was rather proud of his efforts in helping Moses bring the people out of Egypt.

Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.
. Now, he's either BS'ing the Hebrews or he really does have responsibility for the whole Planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

Originally posted by Unity_99
What is interesting is something I had forgotten as well, that makes this not just a depiction of Jins or Legion influencing the leaders or dabblers of occult, which I think has happened throughout the ages, and even in ufology some of this is related strongly to entities. However, the corporal use of technology, and crafts of course, but the surprising fact that the literal translations reveals that "God" or their "Hero" is not an immortal being, at least in the corporal sense, but can die.

I agree. Maybe there is but one transcendent God of pure love and understanding existing in a higher dimension, and the elohim (the worshiped) benevolent E.T's. There seem to be different "Elohims" influencing different cultures at the time, which he briefly and indirectly touches on in the lecture. But from the video I can pick out these two; the Hebrews Elhoim, and the Nephillim's Elohim. Are they of the same or a different race? Have you ever heard of Sirius B and the DOgon? Ancient Astronaut proponents believe that more than one alien races were influencing cultures around the world, and this is more or less what I believe too.

Within the Old Testament - we won't find any reference whatsoever to any spiritual God but a very earthly, physical presence.

We may, on our own, quest to find a spiritual and transcendent God - the One that binds us all - but for as much as you search in there - ask a Rabbi for that purpose - you won't definitely find in the Torah.

When we speak about Elohim, we have to consider the possibility that they could have been a group of races OR one of the races that visited our planet in the past.

When we move out of this, we can only make speculations.

Are you talking about the Jewish Old Testament ?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

The Leningrad Codex. The one considered "official" and therefore the basis for all modern Bibles.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Where can find the English translation that you are using.?
edit on 7-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

These videos are giving us the clues, and his book is very good.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The Masoretic Text, other than the Dead Sea Scrolls, is the only existing representation of the Old Testament in Hebrew. The oldest fragments date from the 9th century AD, but the oldest complete texts come from the 10th and 11th centuries AD. However, the Hebrew text that it contains is clearly not the original Hebrew, nor even the Hebrew that was in use in the 1st century AD. The Hebrew of the 1st century AD was closely akin to the Greek Septuagint that we have today; this is clear because, although the Hebrew was little used, when it was used in ancient writing it was clearly in agreement with the Greek Septuagint rather than the Masoretic Text. For example, although Philo and Josephus both used the Greek Septuagint, it is believed by most scholars that they frequently had access to a Hebrew Bible and even consulted it on a few occasions. It is through evidence like this that we see that the then current Hebrew disagreed with the Hebrew Masoretic Text of today. In the 1st century, the Christians and all other Greek speaking Israelites, including 1,000,000 of them who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, used the Greek Septuagint. Jesus and His Apostles wrote in Greek and quoted the Greek Septuagint. Of this there can be no doubt. This is a fact that can be confirmed in any encyclopedia or scholarly book on the subject. As we have already pointed out, we know this because the quotations of the Greek New Testament are exactly aligned with the Greek Septuagint, but in sharp opposition to the Hebrew Masoretic Text. There is, however, no reason to believe that they were in disagreement with the Hebrew that was current in the 1st century AD.

Pointing to a book in english that gives some pure translations is kind of what this thread is about. And its highly guarded information apparently.

Even in the past, a milenia ago roughly, those trained in the text wanted Genesis, and Ezekiel I believe, possibly others, reserved for only the elect trained few, and everyone else prohibited from reading.

I've cross referenced some of the material and find its out there, but never as well credentialed as this author. And that is important.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The question as to whether these events actually happened as they are told, I 'd have to say thats anyone's guess.

Do you believe what is put forth by the media? Do you believe in every version of history we are taught, ie every story from ww1 or ww2, or native american history or what is depicted in our schools? Or is some of this agenda?

One could ask if what was written originally was written from belief or on an order to begin with.

Once I discover the depth of deception, the whole house of cards crumbles.

Do I believe there is some truth to events as foretold and witnessed? Yes, but in a cautionary way. No one seems all that committed to sharing the information in a straight forward manner, so it not only is revealed that this is not a religious issue, and that spirituality should be pursued within, but it also shows that as historical records, while this intriguing, its still slanted towards some goal, its not simply straight forward accounting.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The various translations of Gensis 5 22-24 always use God for elohim, and say something other than what is there.

Typically:

www.biblestudytools.com...:22-24

22 And after he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. 23 Altogether, Enoch lived 365 years. 24 Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

The word actually was elohim and plural. And www.cais-soas.com... is closer to the book I'm reading.

Then this link:

www.heavenlyascents.com...

They would correct it to say:

When it says “elohim” without the article “ha”, it is referring to God (according to James VanderKam–Enoch: A Man for All Generations) We see ha-elohim (angels) and Elohim in the same verse (5:24). This is not a mistake–this is a deliberate differentiation. This alternating between the two terms goes on throughout the whole story.

Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

p `~yhi(l[a/ Atßao xq:ïl’-yKi( WNn ~yhi_l[a/h’*-ta, %Anàx] %Leîh;t.YIw:

In the first instance of “God” in this verse, the Hebrew has “ha-elohim”. The second instance, it is simply “elohim”. Why the difference? According to VanderKam, the verse should say:

And Enoch walked with the angels (watchers); and he was not, for God took him.

The verb that is used with regards to walks implies something repetitive and with importance and intensity, something that happened on a regular basis.

ie. he was a contactee or abductee basically and in the end he was taken.

This is the part in the bible, whereas though he is written about in the bible, his own account was not included, for there was probably too much there for anyone with above average intelligence.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So then who is Jesus the son of?

That is the question that I have been trying to answer from this.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Zecharia gives us an account of a flying scroll. That is really something.

Then I lifted up my eyes again and looked, and behold, there was a flying scroll.

Flying cylindar, or cigar shaped craft. Well we had that fly over too! Blond haired, blue eyed, aldeberans? This is the Taurus system perhaps?

Since there are factions and even wars depicted, writings that amount to nuclear technology in various ancient writings, biblical, veda, its not a guarantee that every "angel" they encountered worked for that one annanuki faction under Yahweh.

Could there be a link between bases in north america, mount shasta and the middle east bases. Often in tall mountains or ranges of mountains? Because I see a link between Mount Shasta and the cylindar crafts and the Taurus system, in fact was told that link in an encounter. And the human types depicted there were very tall strong chested blond haired blue eyed humans. Think upgraded, and more attractive version of an 8 foot tall Triple H. The women were just over 7 feet tall. Of course not sure if they're all that height or if height has to do with function. Perhaps those guarding, in quite heavy biotech armor, are taller. I looked up what he told me afterwards, for he had said he was from Taurus constellation, 65 light years away, and from mount shasta, the base I gathered. He specifically said Telos. The name he tried to give me sounded almost biblical, however I couldn't get the translation, kept saying something like Jakstrom or Jakestrom or Jaechstrom, and finally was told he would send it later. Still waiting. And, when I looked online for the Taurus, aldeberan was 65.1 light years away.

This figures strongly in the NAZI history as well. Also, it coincided the earlier sighting of the cylindar wingless plane that flew over, covered in a yellow/white wedge shaped high light, because it was flying tail down. Someone had written to me after this, who had military background, its often what occurs when you write about ufology, unusual "friends" pop up. He said that was an aldeberan craft.

I'm not happy with this information, for Yahweh led them into murdering/genocide of a region, and behaved ruthlessly, and it may be that he was either linked to Taurus or had this system thoroughly bossed and under his groups control.

It all has to make sense to me, no way do I walk forward unless I agree with something, or at least can see a way to help the situation.

But I connect dots quickly, and between my experiences, what is historically and over time already here, operates out of bases, and the biblical confirmations on types of crafts, locations of bases (in mountains), use of cloud ships.

Shasta

Then there are some links between Pleiadian and Taurus, and also, Lyra and the humans that they seem to want to control.

Since I don't believe its even safe to picture prisons or buy into this argument of feeling guilty, and perfecting self is best done with hope, encouragement, humor, joy, forgiveness, and positivity. Seeking within from our soul stone and the Spirit of Love and Peace, why we're here, reporting for duty. If we can wake up and start standing by each other, humans standing up for others humans and not allowing groups to be targetted. Then are we supposed to change their minds, those working and plotting all of this, the true bad guys, minds too.

A truly loving heart would not sit still and just allow people to be taken over by corrupt thought and agendas. We'd be forced to keep on coming until every last mind/spirit/consciousness made U-Turns and incapable of harming others.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The entire history of this planet, with the various ET elements makes me wonder what on earth happened to all of those races to make them so ruthless? Nearly all psychopathy or sociopathy stems from trauma, pain and abuse. Bullies are children with their cores fractured, separation anxiety and have been bullied enormously. They need healing, not punishment, though certainly others need protection from them. But healing is the most important thing, to me that is justice.

How could anyone operate in such a way with other people. I see humans doing this, but ETs are even less off the hook as they have more entrenched standing. Unless its a hybrid race that is programmed, or hard wired to not have compassion. That is the only thing that actually makes sense here.

If we examine the nuclear technologies, and some of the crafts, ie. landing wheels, including what is depicted here:
www.kch42.dial.pipex.com...

We're not talking advanced technology. This isn't even advanced by cosmic standards IMO.

Perhaps the reason for this is because they were criminal/renegades from their own systems, who escaped attempts to reform them, and instead banded together, but as such did not advance their technology to high levels themselves.

Another theory. Perhaps they are kept semi low in technology because they are a race that is created/designed (and perhaps not even representative of their kind, but a special task force that was selected due to their free will behavior that was more self serving or lax and followed bad orders), something that led them to being genetically modified to not have emotion, more reptilian brain.

This would mean they are in turn serving something bigger and more ruthless over their heads cosmically speaking.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So if Enki created us, and Enlil was his brother placed above him,
Can we infer that since Enki loved us and Enlil did not, that Jesus is the son of Enki?

Or am I waaaaayyyyy out to lunch!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Since I believe the universe is a dream scape or holographic school to learn to become Love and to understand intrinsically not to harm others and for equality of all people without forcing or enslaving anyone, and how to be gifts to others, capable of unity, or the Universal Understanding and telepathy/oneness, and progress consciousness.

Consciousness is spirit/soul/light. And it is composed of, intellect, goodness, talents, awareness, understanding, creativeness, compassion, imagination, all good things grow consciousness or soul. Becoming more capable.

However if a person allows themselves to be put alseep at the wheel of life, is apathetic towards others, reduces love and awareness, chooses not to see or ponder things deeply, they may be at risk for reduction of soul or consciousness. If a person really goes far in this, they may be giving permission, law of consequence, to being put into body suits that are designed to be aggressive and dominating/ruthless, etc etc.

So perhaps this is what happened on a soul level to whomever is horribly mangling this planet and is willing to casually kill others. Perhaps this is how this race of predators who like to be worshipped came into being themselves as a kind of consequence for being renegades and shrinking consciousness. So like Darth Vader now, more machine than man, more programming to not care about others.

Because to me everyone is family in a bigger sense, in this universe, and everything has to make sense or I don't participate. And not only that, but everyone has to be rescued in the end, because I don't believe in any other kind of school.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've been comparing the versions of various bible's for Zechriah chapter 5. The closest to the real wording is the KJV, so will use this to bring up some points.

www.biblegateway.com...

He is describing a typical cylindar or cigar shaped craft that is about 30 feet long, and that seems to be a match for our experience.

Zechariah 6 is a bit different, for the words are really more like a "taking off" efah. Not sure if this is a direct idea of the physical respect of a craft that is now leaving, the rest of 5-6, isn't dealt with, the moral aspects there, but if they're real, there is something that could be added with regards to abductees experiences. Ie. Sleeper/Lou Baldin speaks about wearing clean underwear on his site. Ie. there is a consequence to not improving or growing in virtue, to harming others and it seems that there is a frequency match too. As if the more goodness you work on trying to gain, the more positive can interact in the world and the opposite is true.

So ufology and bad experiences have a bit of karma in them.

Alot of the bible versions talk about a basket but this is called an epah, in the KJV, again a craft, and an opening appears where Zechariah can see a woman.

9Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

The real translation talks about a ring of lead, which would be a saucer, with a woman seated in it, 2 more women arrive and lift and object up and it rises up in the sky.

And the word for Sumar is given as to where the craft is going

Here are a whole list of interpretations for zechariah 5 11 and you can see how words can change meanings.
bible.cc...

The closest one would be the KJV 2000

And he said unto me, To build it a house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon its own base.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join