It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Where does Mauro state that he is only the Annunaki and not the one of the more powerful ones?
edit on 2-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: reworded

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Have you watched the videos at all? The translations are logically done with comparison to the Sumar information. Ie. RUACH, a word from the beginning, is Sumerian in origin, there was no Hebrew language even at the time of Moses. And the Sumerians left us a pictograph of a RUACH, that is a craft. When you translate literally, and compare with the other body of ancient history, the Sumerian records, the two flesh each other and fit like a glove. The Sumerians were dealing off planet ETs. He even passed a picture around of a RUACH from the pictograph left by the Sumerians, which I included on page 1.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I watched them several times, just don't remember seeing where he stated that this Elohim was somehow lesser than others that were around at the time, which is what HeywoodFloat was implying.
edit on 2-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Where does Mauro state that they are only the Annunaki and not the one of the more powerful gods?

Mauro Biglino states very clearly in the previously posted video clips that:

1.- The Bible does not speak of any GOD whatsoever.

2.- The Elohim are the Anunnaki of the Sumerian Tablets.

and the correspondences between the Elohim are the Anunnaki have been abundantly discussed in the previous posts.
Just read them.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I've read them. I understand the correspondence. But you have implied that this Elohim was lesser than other Elohims at the time!!!

WHERE DOES MAURO STATE THIS?!?!?

THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO CLARIFY.
edit on 2-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The Elohim is a Group of people.
and is always the same group.
and is the same group which was named by the Sumerians as the Anunnaki.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

I've never read Sitchin, my brother has every one of his books and we disagreed quite a bit. In memories of childhood, both of us were taken, and ongoing, yet we both had very different outlooks. There are many sides to ufology. The school is a duality, and as long as there is free will, there will be big bullies in the small fishbowl, that can no longer access their Source or Higher Energies, due to harming others. To shrinking their light/spirit/consciousness. And they tend to graviate towards using others for their soul energy and emotions/pain. The real dracos or vampires if you will. And there are cosmic citizens that serve that side as do our leaders. But its not even a legitimate side, those people need to be healed ultimately in the end, and helped/supported, in overcoming, and in facing what they've become and done. Nothing hurts us more than waking up and remembering who we are and knowing we've hurt another. Our souls can deal with hurts against us, but are so shamed by harming others.

I've contemplated and thought deeply on life since childhood, and to me everyone has to get out of here, including the big bad bullies.

But that will take a bigger team of Light/Love to deal with them, we have to deal with humans here. Freeing this planet.

Since to me this is a holographic, interactive, simulated reality dreamscape/thoughscape, freeing our minds is very important.

This is something these "gods" of old do not wish for us. They were more about control.

There are many groups of ETs, interacting with earth, and its a frequency match what can happen. I have unconditional Love for them though.

But humanity underwent a nerfing in the Sumar days. We were downgraded, weaknesses introduced, hemispheres divided with less connections between right and left.

There have been many civilzations that spanned the planet in the past. High technologies. Some of these live underground still, or have bases in and around earth. The humans were nerfed.

He's provided some extra tangible and solid links between the Sumar and the Judaic writings, but to imply anything on the Annanuki, inference as to their being neutral, or positives, etc. is more opinion.

But that there is always that thing about trees and their fruit. You can tell a tree by its fruit. Is it mild, loving, non-warring, non harming, supportive of others, etc, or does it have an agenda. My brother shared a bit in Sitchin's work and it seemed that there was a war, sides, agenda's, Enki/Enlil.

One way humanity has of rising above all the possible controls and even what might be coming, is to focus on Kindness and Love and raising frequency. That brings awakening and its going to be hard to control us, for any false group to show up when we may even recognize some of them like I did in an encounter, where that person was loved by my soul, but I felt sad, because I knew they were like a cousin to me, but had taken the wrong path. In that encounter my son was threatened, but he grew uncomfortable when I kept beaming compassion to him. And I was asked if I remembered then.

There are sides here. Earth has been controlled by negatives for quite some time. But they can only go so far, they actually require permissions, due to free will.

But we give them everytime we accept something without questioning, or follow orders when we know its wrong.

A questioning mind is very important, to take all the programs out.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

If we stick to Sitchin's work alone, it's clear that they are no good and not bad... they just have a "mission" to accomplish and, by altering the genetics of the inhabitants of planet Earth they might also have "broken" some universal laws (if any) because there was the necessity of having more manpower to do their work.

As we can see ourselves today, too much power corrupts and I am not surprised if some of this group got corrupted and some feud arised between them. One example - as also Mauro writes about in his book - is given by Psalm 82 where, an Elohim is chairing a "meeting" of other Elohim and, during this meeting is warning them to behave according to their status as they are not doing what they are supposed to do (protect the needy and the afflicted) and he tells them that even though they are gods they also die as any other human. Yes they are mortals. And therefore we can expect the same range of behaviors we can expect from mankind although they are indeed more advanced socially, spiritually and technologically.

This brought some kind of stirring. This group, operates in some kind of councils, and for some Saturn comes to mind.

Everything is coded to Saturn too! El in Caanite means Saturn.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I completely agree with this literal translation, and even reading just the King James version it is hard not to get the impression this 'God' was just some highly advanced being.

My only real question is.......Where does Yeshua fit into all this? Maybe the New testament has to be read through esoteric eyes? Maybe Yeshua was really trying to get a whole different point across?

Yeshua as in Yahweh? Or as in Jesus? That is the name I choose to call Jesus, as everything is so coded and I always mean the intent of my heart. When I pray, its hard for me, because I want my intention of heart to be very clear that I am only praying to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth without any traps, and Christ to me is the Spirit of Peace and Love.

To be specific, Christ to me is the Holy Spirit, the indwelling connection or intercessor we have to our Source that unless we've really started losing love and made a shipwreck of our lives, stays with us. So that Yeshua to me, is a Higher Up, that entered into the world. And they knew he was coming, the astrology and all the signs were there, and they were waiting to pounce, kill him and corrupt his message quickly, to fit into their control. This is my interpretation.

But for any discerning heart, who reads what is said, they will see a message that is opposite of control.

For Christ Yeshua showed us the way back home. Kindness, Service to Others, Mildness, Forgiveness, Seeing through all the traps of the world including wealth, prestige, reputation, popularity, etc. He also rocked the boat, but did not straight out challenge, however he told them who their father really was and they didn't like that.

Matthew 13 is all about weeding your garden/programs and even asking for help. He says at the end, hints that all who ask for their sight and hearing to be healed will have them healed.

This entire chapter is the way of the mystic, go within, seek within. The world is all a trap. Seek to deprogram.
The passage about having more added to you, or all you have taken shows how serious life is, how we are letting ourselves atrophe, or pushing the limits on growth, or regressing.

All the stars in heaven are different sizes.

I have faith in Christ beyond his being in the world, for I know the Spirit of Peace and Love is very real and have experienced this indwelling Presence, but was also directed to experience that Presence in the New Testament as a pre-teen. And everything has to be weighed against what my heart says. I strive to live by intuition and reach for the next step by intuition. So if he came, if he is like Immanuel, a Higher Up with us, who is Love and Goodness, and freed our minds, and freed us from even allowing ourselves to be roped into KARMA and comic laws. The used cars sales man distortions that our leaders follow hoping the school won't be taken back. Well, if Karma meant all that, then how did they manage to put a good man to death?

Christ wrote in the sand with his finger, and told them in that moment, that a true higher up was here, and also, that their rules were distortions on the real Virtues. I don't even like the word, Law. The true word is Virtue. We live by Virtues on the other side. Only controllers like laws.

I believe in Christ and the Spirit of Truth and Love whether he came or not. And think its very very likely he came. So, find it far easier to simply believe that. But should they prove its a fairy tale, I still have faith in Christ. It makes no difference to me, for metaphor or real or both, he is still the way back home.

But if our consciousness is trapped in a thoughtscape, and recycled by controllers and this is what I think is happening for some. Then it only makes sense that the Teacher entered into the kndergarden playground, entered as a student, to free our minds from inside the dream. If the Teacher had told us ,shouted from the sky, would we have understood?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Not people.To us, Advanced beings. To Enlil, Enki....lesser gods. But he does not explicitly say what you implied. That this 'elohim' was less powerful than others.

I like this comment from 'Elohim', in Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What I see in the bible, is the old testament is all about the Annanuki control system, information from Sumar and Egypt, the Law and order and pyramid system. Basically world of warcraft. And the karmic soul trap.

The New is completely different, grafted on somehow by the controllers. But I would have put Christ and Buddha in a different category altogether, as their message was to free yourself from this world. To go within.

And its important to explore all this, because of NWO, because of all the corruption in this world and suffering, because this isn't the past. This is ongoing.

This isn't history. Its the present as well.

We're still living Sumar, in modern times.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think, by reading the book, that he refers to Deuteronomy 32,17 where the Bible states

They sacrificed to devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

It states that Hebrews (the They) worshipped some individuals called shedim or shedu here called devils which were the intermediaries between mankind and the "gods". Most likely were some sort of controllers with an obvious inferior status compared to the highest ones.

This was considered some sort of betrayal from the Elohim whom behaved like medieval nobility always in search of lands to conquer and people to govern.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
To do this justice, we have to understand that the Hebrew language was passed on as cononants, and they have no idea what vowels were inserted.

Vowels are the meaning. They give meaning to the sentence, paragraph, and in order to know this Hebrew would have had to exist at the time.

At the time of Moses, Hebrew did not exist as a language and all scholars/academics know that.

So, the bible is not an accurate thing, but is actually someone's opinion. The opinion of a certain powerful family took precedence over everyone else's. Of course that family was located in the Holy Land because coordination was going to have to take place between religions to some extent.

There are words where up to 70 meanings could be ascertained depending on the vowels.

Thank you, and that is why people who take the bible literally for what is says are not reading the true words of the Christ!!!!!! or the Lord! They are reading interpretations!

Thats why its important to love the spirit of God, but not his "word" because the bible is written by a

FALSE PROPHET.

No more Wars over Religion.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stesepu
Sadly the other post was "Temporarily closed for staff review". more than ten days ago.
So, no one can add anything there.
Being the translator of the videos, I wanted to give there some answers, but I came too late and it wasn't possible.
I'm wondering if the term "temporarily" in English means the same as in Italian...

Because its a rarified temporal pause, an adjective used to describe a temporal rarity?
I made that all up, but it sounds good doesnt it? Well I thought it was clever.

Actually the real answer is probably that Italian and English (and french, spanish, etc) are all 'romance languages' and largely branch from the same Latin roots.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

I think you have hit upon why this topic is so important to me, why I spent time taking notes on the first two videos. My entire family has been experiencing the ufology. And that meant years of research, both info and disinfo, and I've spent much time striving to uncover my reason for being here, since I knew from day one as a child what Love was and didn't need to re-learn lessons on equality, and what a truly caring loving world was, without money, greed, yet abundance, not scarsity.

Also discovered how to gain protection from negative experiences. I no longer wake up with wounds and have the 3 X a week ordeals. Unconditional Love and raising frequency, having even kindness for the negatives worked faster than just commanding in the name of Christ. In other words, living an understanding of what our Teachers taught, not just using our Teachers names.

Waking up allows a person to help their family, and nudge others too.

To me it makes no difference if you believe in ufology or not, but what does matter is learnign to discern what you are giving your permissions to, accepting anything blindly is foolish. People often do the most demonic things in the name of God or following orders.

The wars and damage done by the three Judaic religions, and the tight web of control and fascism, of lies, that this planet has endured, is something that needs to be denounced and renounced from the depths of our consciousness.

Don't give your power away ever.

That is the bottom line meaning of these videos. Use discernment.

How anyone could read Moses, and read about what God, who apparently gave the commandments including, thou shalt not kill, but he never meant that. Because then we read about the Levites being set apart for murdering 3000 in their camps, their own children even.

If I was in those camps and had come in contact with a more loving open minded religion, I would have ran quickly to that side saying, help me, that camp over there is filled with psychos.

Yet, in Church we wear every hat. How can wear every hat?

People have their eyes glazed over whenever you try to wake them up to anything.

Consciousness is our very Souls, its precious! Grow it. Love Love Love.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Not people.To us, Advanced beings. To Enlil, Enki....lesser gods. But he does not explicitly say what you implied. That this 'elohim' was less powerful than others.

I like this comment from 'Elohim', in Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

In the chapters of Exodus 19 to 40 our Elohim called Yahweh provides information about himself and offers the Hebrew tribes (not yet a "gens" yet) and, in as you mentioned too, he states

And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a [Elohim]God: and you shall know that I am the LORD your God, which brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

basically a mutual "contract" between one of the Elohim (Yahweh) and his people and, to seal this pact, this Elohim provided his "instructions" which could be summarised in the 10 commandments plus other socio-economical-religious and food related instructions.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

And the firstborn of everything.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd
according to Biglino's translation of the Bible, Yahwè is not a God whatsoever,
Yahwè is just one member of the Elohim group,
and not even one of the most powerful or important of the Elohim/Anunnaki.

Therefore, Yahwè is not Enlil, and neither Enki.

Who is Yahwè?

any opinions?

According to his book, Yahweh was just one of the Elohim/gods.

«I am Yahweh, your Elohìm». • «you shall not have no other no other gods (Elohìms) - plural in the text! - before me»

You shall not bow down to the other Elohìms for I am
a jealous God»: is it possible to be jealous of a competitor
“who does not exist”, we’ve been asking? Evidently
there were other Elohìms who attracted the people’s
attention, as shown in the history of the conquest of
the Promised Land...
• «You will not use in vain the name of Yahweh, your
Elohìm»: so, there were more Elohìms, with different
names...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Originally posted by Unity_99
To do this justice, we have to understand that the Hebrew language was passed on as cononants, and they have no idea what vowels were inserted.

Vowels are the meaning. They give meaning to the sentence, paragraph, and in order to know this Hebrew would have had to exist at the time.

At the time of Moses, Hebrew did not exist as a language and all scholars/academics know that.

So, the bible is not an accurate thing, but is actually someone's opinion. The opinion of a certain powerful family took precedence over everyone else's. Of course that family was located in the Holy Land because coordination was going to have to take place between religions to some extent.

There are words where up to 70 meanings could be ascertained depending on the vowels.

Thank you, and that is why people who take the bible literally for what is says are not reading the true words of the Christ!!!!!! or the Lord! They are reading interpretations!

Thats why its important to love the spirit of God, but not his "word" because the bible is written by a

FALSE PROPHET.

No more Wars over Religion.

I don't believe that not me not anybody else can provide you any answer if you prefer to view it your way. While I agree on your initial part of the post I cannot say that I can share your conclusions. As a book, like any other ancient book, it has a message that for those people was important and we, who are grown in this culture somehow feel that the message has to be understood not just repeated as a nursery rhyme.

It's your right and I fully respect it. It is important, however, to underline what is the purpose of this feed: not to convince or sway anybody from his/her beliefs BUT just to discuss of what we could discover by reading the Bible by translating it literally. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have no absolute truths. On the contrary, I am fully loaded with doubts and we all are trying to find our way the best way we can.

I hope we can mutually respect each other while on our path of learning and discovery.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This is something that has lately come out, I mean, it was already well known there were more Elohims, only the fact that he wasn't even the most important one. Probably the explanation will be in his next book. In fact, the name of Yahweh appears also elsewhere, in good-travel-wishes tablets found in other places (don't ask me where now, I say it like I remember it), where it is said, more or less: "may Yahweh and his wife protect you".
So, he was even married. Honestly I don't know why Mr. Biglino affirms he wasn't one of the most important Elohims, I guess he'd like to keep the secret till the new book comes out.

edit on 2-2-2012 by stesepu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join