It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by netkomm
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Yes, the first book has just been released in English and it's also available as e-book.

thank you, i'll do a search for it.

what he says makes a lot of sense since lets face it, the bible material is only as good as the translation, not to mention the corruption that came with many versions since.

That's why I like his books... He never says "this is what it means"... there aren't "revealed truths" given him by who knows who... however, as you stated, through the centuries the Bible has been translated and changed many times and the intrinsic problem of the Hebrew language (being consonantic, without spacing, no vocalizations, etc) makes very challenging for anybody to properly work on that document.

That's why the "need" to work on the Masoretic text. It's "sealed", it's official and cannot be changed any further.

edit on 1-2-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I found another interview for a magazine here

I hope the link works, I'll test. Its a google translation. It worked!!!!

I'll chose to quote the part about Elohim but he includes more information, than just in the vidoes. And its well worth reading.

MB - Among the many figures proposed by the demand of God that I choose because it is intrinsically connected with the Elohim. I apologize in advance for the synthesis here but we can not make a philological disquisition.
The word God is translated in the singular the word Elohim (plural) whose meaning is extracted from the parallelisms with the Sumerian-Akkadian Semitic definitions Ilu, Ilanu, Ellui, the Anunnaki: "Lords", the "Shining" or " Those who have fallen from heaven to earth. "
So the term God is not really a translation but an interpretation of a purely theological, which has nothing to do with the text.
The person of the God of the Jewish people known as Yahweh is just one of many individuals who have come from a different world and that they split the precise control of territories on the planet.
In the new book also carry biblical passages in which he reported when this division took place.
The people knew that there were many (probably 600 divided into a military hierarchy precise) and that each time choosing which of them could serve as a function of the conveniences of the moment.
He also knew 'him' so much so that inexorably punished with death any attempt of betrayal that put in doubt its power and its control.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm

Moreover, the fact the we "could not" be alone in the Universe is stated by Monsignor Balducci (on national television) and by many other "vatican insiders"...

Infact there was also an article on the Official Vatican Newspaper,
"L'Osservatore Romano"
published on My 14, 2008,
in which the Vatican Chief Astronomer - padre Josè Gabriel Funes - was interviewed.

The Title of the article is "L'extraterrestre è mio fratello" - which translates as:
"THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL IS MY BROTHER"

here is the original in Italian:
www.vatican.va...

English translation:
padrefunes.blogspot.com...

and here is a BBC article on that interview:
"Vatican says aliens could exist"
news.bbc.co.uk...
(we all know that the BBC is a fringe extremist conspiracy blog)

more articles about padre Funes interview appeared in the following days
on the New York Times, Washington Post, Le Figaro
- you can check by yourself - Google is your friend (perhaps...)

edit on 1-2-2012 by HeywoodFloyd because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is the link to Mauro's web site in English

www.holy-bible-aliens.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I understand that aspects of religion are the opposite to Peace and Unconditional Love, and discernment cannot be stressed enough, in my opinion. But I have a lot of Faith, in the highest Love and Goodness in existence, and while I feel that ET has had a role in upgrading and downgrading the human race, for as much as we can call each generation human, for these are different models and cycles, and there is much that is simply lost for the time being.

But the ETs that could appear, may say they are our creators, but they're not any such thing. In fact, should disclosure happen, along the lines I think it may, as an ultimate tool for NWO, in the hour of greatest need, with Fukushima, "natural" disasters that were helped along perhaps by the hidden tech, WW3, and heavy trauma, in a world that has already been intensely mismanaged, they show and save the day and the governments that brought us to ruin step down, I will be hanging back. Until the right people show up, the true Higher Ups.

Those links to the two Montalk pdf's are quite good. There is a chance, if enough is done, that it may not be the imposters. But I don't accord Sumarian Annanuki with creator status. To me, that was a very negative control oriented group.

I see the Universe as a School, and there are two paths, one of empowering others, STO, and unconditonal love, and the other is selflshness, and control.

We're being farmed. I know that 100%. Its a daily thing. We're set up constantly to lower our frequency. From computer mishaps, to lost keys, to inexplicable negativity soaring through our loved ones, and clashes, to depressions, illnesses, and various ways to keep us from growing awareness and frequency. From accessing our true Source inside.

If anyone takes notes, while meditating, seeking, sungazing even, on how often the sun shows, through thick clouds, for positive thoughts, for the numbers of synchronicities that occur frequently. And even, when they challenge this Farming, by noticing, growing conscious and saying, No You Will Not Farm me and attempting to remain calm and mellow, even if smiling is hard to do, but perhaps even reaching for that, you'd suprised at the tempest that will stir. There is no question in my mind what is occurring.

And I say No, won't give any permissions.

So these are very good videos at really suggesting there is a lot more to the world than has been revealed, and that they are keeping us in the dark on purpose. For control and gain. For the pyramid system.

But I do not agree with him that ET is our Creator. They are brothers and sisters if on our soul level, ie 5D, or if from a previous universe school, then perhaps fallen versions of uncles and aunts, if they're negatives, ie, choosing to hang out at the bottom of the ocean with the rest of us in Bikini Bottom, the land of spongebob and his friends. But, infinity is worthy of contemplation, and all that it implies. No time, as there can be no measurements. Infinities within a grain of sand and within a star and without both equal in endless volume. And infinite progression of energies and intellects.

Its not either/or.

Far from it.

But higher frequency is truly one element. In oneness and unity, this is the Good Family, and Love is Kind, Humble, Gentle, Peaceful, Equal, Free, Service to Others, Non judgmental, Non Reactionary, etc etc.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I understand that aspects of religion are the opposite to Peace and Unconditional Love, and discernment cannot be stressed enough, in my opinion. But I have a lot of Faith, in the highest Love and Goodness in existence, and while I feel that ET has had a role in upgrading and downgrading the human race, for as much as we can call each generation human, for these are different models and cycles, and there is much that is simply lost for the time being.

But the ETs that could appear, may say they are our creators, but they're not any such thing. In fact, should disclosure happen, along the lines I think it may, as an ultimate tool for NWO, in the hour of greatest need, with Fukushima, "natural" disasters that were helped along perhaps by the hidden tech, WW3, and heavy trauma, in a world that has already been intensely mismanaged, they show and save the day and the governments that brought us to ruin step down, I will be hanging back. Until the right people show up, the true Higher Ups.

IF any ET should come our way, it should come as a prudent approach being very careful.
We can see already on our planet alone... so small and there are different races, different cultures, different languages and within all this a basic distinction between good people and bad people.

It's more than logic to expect the same when ET (if any...) shall manifest to us. We can never be too sure of who they could claim to be and we would have no way to prove whatsoever of any statement that come from them.

You can be sure, however, that in any case, besides those who skeptically will try to understand and figure it out - the remaining people will be split in half between who will oppose them and those who will just worship them (to understand the process you should watch the sermon in TV show "V" which applies here)

We should however further our studies and try to understand as much as we can.

Those links to the two Montalk pdf's are quite good. There is a chance, if enough is done, that it may not be the imposters. But I don't accord Sumarian Annanuki with creator status. To me, that was a very negative control oriented group.

If we stick to Sitchin's work alone, it's clear that they are no good and not bad... they just have a "mission" to accomplish and, by altering the genetics of the inhabitants of planet Earth they might also have "broken" some universal laws (if any) because there was the necessity of having more manpower to do their work.

As we can see ourselves today, too much power corrupts and I am not surprised if some of this group got corrupted and some feud arised between them. One example - as also Mauro writes about in his book - is given by Psalm 82 where, an Elohim is chairing a "meeting" of other Elohim and, during this meeting is warning them to behave according to their status as they are not doing what they are supposed to do (protect the needy and the afflicted) and he tells them that even though they are gods they also die as any other human. Yes they are mortals. And therefore we can expect the same range of behaviors we can expect from mankind although they are indeed more advanced socially, spiritually and technologically.

[Psalm 82 - KJV]
God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the gods.
How long will you judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
They know not, neither do they understand; They walk to and fro in darkness: All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for you shall inherit all nations.

On the rest of your post, I can't agree more with you

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

While I can understand it is hard to accept, Mauro is taking only the hebrew vowels, not the consonants. He is obtaining a literal meaning. If you have watched the vids you would understand this.

reply to post by Jordan River

The basis for humanity? Cross reference all the Sumerian/Babylonian/Akkadian tales with Genesis. What is the basis for Humanity? In your opinion.

I completely agree with this literal translation, and even reading just the King James version it is hard not to get the impression this 'God' was just some highly advanced being.

My only real question is.......Where does Yeshua fit into all this? Maybe the New testament has to be read through esoteric eyes? Maybe Yeshua was really trying to get a whole different point across?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm a little confused... does what this video explain, is the relationship to the similarities between the ancient Hebrew texts(OT) and those of Sumeria and the story of the Annunaki?

If so, this is nothing new, nor that amazing...

It's obvious when you look at the similarities of the stories, as well as the language in which was used...

Elohim was multiple gods? and that El and En are essentially interchangable...

Didn't Abraham go to some mountain, then only to comback and claim that El Elyon was Elohim and that there were not to be multiple gods to be worshiped, but one god. Wasn't there also a reference in Job in regards to their fathers worshiping multiple gods? The few numbers, like that of the house of El and there being 70 is a reoccuring theme. As well as the bloodline application, the Eloah, the family tree of the bible and the 12,000 of the 12 tribes and all that fun stuff.

I wish that I had my writtings on the topic, but if I remember correctly, there's even the similarities of places and locations such as Ur in the annunaki and OT to the NT stories. (Abraham and his origin, and story of his children compared to the first of the annunaki to mate with man)

To say the stories are essentially one in the same is one thing, but to also then include some idea that the tablets were speaking of Aliens is another. I don't think that there is any truth in this theory when in regards to aliens. I will say that the similarities pointed out are on the right track tho.

I think a lot more could be figured out and understood if people would just drop the notion of Aliens. Think outside the box, and apply the meanings and implications towards a real scientific foundation.

I would show more interest in Mecca and the rock(center of Masjid al-Haram) in which they walk around while paying homage. That stone(inside the Kaaba), is plausibly the very rock that brought either a change in evolution, or brought life to earth IMO.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

meh....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

What you say is essentially correct. There are similarities and parallelisms between Mauro Biglino's works to those of Sitchin and others. In that perspective, we could (just based on a first analysis) say that there is "nothing new under the sun".

But after you read his materials and understand his point of view then all becomes clearer. Let me be more clear.

So far I don't know if there has been any author who translated the Masoretic Bible literally without adding any interpretation to what the literal meaning could have suggested the words to be.

If you read all the various versions of the Bible, you can clearly see that there have been interpretations, adaptations and changes to fit one time a belief and one time another one. That is why we find ourselves with hundreds of different versions of a single book.

The idea here was instead to do some sort of "reset", go back to basics and try to see if, just by doing a pure and simple literal translation without the interference of any personal belief, if the meaning of those texts said (or not) what we could already read in our "normal" (english or any other language) Bible we have at home.

That's the approach that Mauro had so far. And that's where his strength lies.

You also have to consider that, in Italy the presence of the Catholic Church is extremely strong. It's therefore imperative, when you talk about certain topics, to be very clear cut to avoid any possible problem - so that you cannot be attacked under any circumstance. And that explains why the use of the Masoretic Bible.

Now with those (literal) translation can become a key to help the individual to do further study and to discuss, with like minded individuals, what could be the potential implications and similarities to other works which you mentioned.
edit on 2-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

If you had watched the videos, you would know that Mauro Biglino's work is not about the similarities between Sumerian tablets and the Bible.
He simpkly says:"If you take the Bible without interpretations and giving the words their first, literal meaning you can read this and that. And the logical conclusion after doing that is that the Bible is not about God, but about some guys that came from elsewhere and created human beings using their own DNA"
Of course he makes some comparison between the Bible translated like this with the Sumerian tablets and the similarity is evident. They support each other.
After that, if you want to consider all that like bad science-fiction, it's your good right.

My only objection to that is that if we want to believe they wrote a fantasy book, how comes that they spoke about engines, radios, flying saucers, extraterrestrials, lasers and probably also atomic bombs?
Elfs and fees were not enough?

Besides, Jesus' figure remains completely untouched from Mr. Biglino's work, for the simple reason that between Old Testament and him there's no connection whatsoever. The last book of the Bible, the Book of Wisdom, was completed while Jesus was already born and dead. And not only it didn't mention him, but it spoke of a Messiah still to come. The author says: "God gave me all the knowledge of the universe": then there must have been some misunderstanding.

edit on 2-2-2012 by stesepu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think that the Bible is definitely not science fiction. The Hebrews, and likewise other civilizations like those from India (with the Mahabharata) wanted to preserve what they have experienced first hand for their future generations.

Obviously we need to consider all the limitations. Limitations imposed by their technological knowledge and the fact that certain words could not and/or did not exist in their lexicon.

So, to understand what they experienced, the logical process would be to have a good translation (a literal one is an excellent start) and then trying to understand what they tried to say applying the current language and technology available to us.

It's still not the "perfect" approach but it's the best we have at hand.
edit on 2-2-2012 by netkomm because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

This was already posted not too long ago and received well over hundred flags, www.abovetopsecret.com... and then was closed due to some kind of cross posting or something. This is an interesting subject so it's good to see a new thread on it for discussion since the other was closed. If you read the other thread you'll posts that give a little background to this guy and all may not appear to be as they seem.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

if you read one my earlier post in this thread I posted undeniable proof that Biglino is what he claims to be...

It's ok to discus his work to see if it's unreliable or not but what is the sense of personal attacks when everything is under the sun?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Although it was very laborious and time consuming for me to read through 15 pages of that last thread, I'm so glad this topic came back.

I find it very fascinating reading through, now nineteen pages of discussion.

Thanks Unity_99 for bringing this topic back!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
according to Biglino's translation of the Bible, Yahwè is not a God whatsoever,
Yahwè is just one member of the Elohim group,
and not even one of the most powerful or important of the Elohim/Anunnaki.

Therefore, Yahwè is not Enlil, and neither Enki.

Who is Yahwè?

any opinions?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I found another interesting video clip of Biglino (below).

According to Biglino, the so called "Glory of God" is not a Glory at all.

The "KEVOD" (transated by the Bible as "Glory") in reality means a "Spacecraft"
- something heavy that emits some form of radiation - this is what can be inferred.

Yahwè is aboard this Spacecraft and says to Moses to hide behind the rocks, or he will be killed
(it can be inferred that the Spacecraft is emitting a Plasma field)

For those who understand Italian,
here is the video clip where Biglino explains this passage of the Exodus,
about Moses and Yahwè on the mountain:

I guess you will find it interesting...

Biglino says also that, after the meeting, Moses has his face burned
(by the intense plasma field of the Spacecraft?),
and has to cover his face with a tissue
like it happens when you get a strong sun-burn.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Where does he state that?

I don't recall seeing it. The Noah/Uptanishtim tale tells of the sacrifice being offered after the flood and in the bible it says the he smelled the sweet savor and in the Sumerian tales it says the gods flocked to the offering like flies...and these gods were Enlil, Enki and co.

So this guy in Exodus is wholly different from even the God in Genesis.
edit on 2-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Somebody is playing Moderator...
2nd Line

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why would i give ANY credibility to someone who is pulling the vatican/babylonian/horus/nimrod/sun worship line?

I find it FASCINATING that while deriding the "jewish" version of events, the babylonian version is astonishingly close, and virtually admits that there was a "God" who created, and that the "sun" worship was setup in opposition.

You have the God of Adam, and Noah, and Moses, and you have the pantheon of "sun gods and goddesses", who happen to enjoy human sacrifice.

I can see the differences clearly, can you?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

Where does he state that?

"where does he states that": who? and what?

please explain what are you referring to...
Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join