It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again preppers and survivalist. Life changing reality.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryamerican
My dearest friends I am so sorry Its Been Days sens Ive postesrted. I am.in the Hospital. My Son went to hit and push his mother and I stepped in. he pushed me and I fell over shoes striking my head on the floor and knocking myself out. my son then prodece to break every bone in my face with his fist. he is being chARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER its out of my hand it manditory by the state of michigan. As for me I get to look forwaRD TO MANY MONTHS OF RECONTROCTUTIVE SURGURY sorry bout the caps moapaphine will do that to you. you guy are my only company not even my own famil hs come fvisiit me.

WHAM

WOW

Hey ATS Bro, PLEASE send whoever of us you wish your phone number so we can keep better in touch.

I'm very grieved to hear of the above. However, I'm glad you'll be around other people--even if they are medical types doing their jobs. Glad you have net access.

How old is this son? I've forgotten, if I knew.

What's the wife/mother SAYING about it all and how is she acting?

Is the son incarcerated?

Is there ANYONE with any caring and experience trying to help with your family?

IF not . . .

and

IF you'd want it, I can try and track down some healthy Christian type folks from some area church screened and vetted by me over the phone to see if they'd be willing to step up to the plate and see what could be done constructively; healingly etc. No pressure . . . I just don't handle very well you all being hung out to dry by the enemy who wants to see everyone suffering and dead and then being alone in all that. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

HUGS BUDDY,
edit on 18/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: FIX EMPHASES

edit on 18/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dmonkey

You make good points about the wife.

However, it does seem like she's . . . been significantly more immature and destructive in the realtionship--not that

THAT

has to mean anything in particular.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
My Son Is 16 if it woud not have been for the shoes he would not have laid a hand on me. I have a major concusion as wqell as the broken bones in my face. I know he was angery because of the wAY his mother is being but that is not an excuse to do bodidly harm. I will admidt I have fantasized about doing it to her but that was just a fantASY a waY to release tention I still loven her and woul never hurt her or any one in my family

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Is there ANYONE your son respects at all--preferably male--

who can draw him out and get him to express and/or write down his feelings about ALL this mess . . . so he can BEGIN to get some PERSPECTIVE ON IT?

If you can't find ANYONE else locally, and your son is willing to U2U or otherwise communicate e.g. by email . . . I'm willing to give it a try.

It would be MUCH better if someone face to face would meet with him and draw him out. Churning with all that poison inside is not going to help him a bit. Sigh.

Alternately . . . but not so effective because you are in the mess and part of the 'too close to the forest' problem, too . . . you could draw him out. When he was silent, you could imagine and comment like . . .

I've tried to imagine what it's like being in your shoes, son . . . I imagine, I'd feel like . . . xyz.

Let him say yes/ no/ partially but . . .

etc.

Pulling for you.

Prayers, hugs, encouragement to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
no the one person he does respect views himself above the law as well So i hahe lost every thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hey ANGRY AMERICAN, just thought i'd pop by and see how you are.
Bit quiet here since the kids went back to their mum's.
It's been a couple of months now since i got layed off from my job, and lost my wife to my "best friend", both happened in the same week, yeah i know , it sucks.
But i'm sure, someware at the end of the tunnel, there's going to be light....for both of us.
Hope your recovering well, stay strong my friend and peace to you.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
next week I get my jaw wired shut for 6 week. I weigh 120 american pounds I will Only be able to eat luiquids for six week I will be at 90 by the time the wires come off oh and I told my wife to piss off today when she blamed it all on me

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi AA. Why would you expect to get flammed ??

You have had problems, you have admitted you have had problems and are now dealing with the problems to overcome them. Survival 101 I feel.

You sir are a real man IMO. I wish you a speedy recovery in all this and in everything you undertake from now on.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow cant say I didn't get any sleep last night. I woke up today to a surprise in my living room.A three axciss cnc cutting mill. the only thing it need is the power supply. those are $140.00 dollars Ill have to sell some stuff to get it but gotta work on getting my kid out of jail first. no idea wow it came from there is only very few people who have keys to my house.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
well it looks like this thread died wish I had more guts ide follow it into the great void

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My ATS friends I am all out of fight I bid you fare well

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Good grief, this doesn't mean you're going to eat a bullet does it? Obviously you're going through your own personal hell, but pull it together. Every second you draw a breath is a victory in this world - so fight for the next one. Be strong and don't give up because nothing good would come from it, just because you wouldn't be here to see it doesn't change that. I truly believe that you still have something to offer in life so don't do anything selfish.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry there... i have been so busy this week. even if i didn't write i did think about you and wonder how you are doing. i have a day job, and two part time jobs designing graphics. and i am putting in a new floor in my house so i am pooped. but.... i do wish you well.

i hope you do read this and i am sorry i didn't write sooner. life has just been so stressfull for me lately trying to keep it going.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

and did i hear you right that you are getting the money together to bail your son out of jail? was that what you said? you must be on some drugs that are not working..

seriously. i would not let him out. he needs to stay there.

as for the cnc machine ? SWEET!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I too am sorry that I haven't posted. I've been out of town working with no computer access. Had some serious withdrawals without being on ATS daily.

1. The thread is not dead. We are all still checking so please keep posting.

2. Do NOT bail your son out. Most parents rush to do that and the child learns nothing. If you can, do go see him and maybe now he will talk to you and you two can hash out some of the things between you.

3. It sounds like he is angry that his mother is pulling this crap which means he wants to support you and just doesn't know how. I think the attack on you was overflow anger and adrenaline of the moment. But he needs to stay where he is for now. At 16, he doesn't have to skills to cope with all this and you don't want him to get out and make even bigger mistakes like running.

4. Get with a legal aid group and see what can be done.

5. I gave you my phone via U2U feel free to use it.

6. How do you expect to get your kid out eventually if you take yourself out.

7. Get the wife out of your house and away from you son.

I know all too well how mothers can create this situation. I just found out that my stepson believes that his father pistol whipped his mother because that is what she has been telling him his entire life. She has done this because he wanted to live with his dad. Now they have no relationship whatsoever unless he needs/wants something from us.

Our grandbaby is almost 2 and we've only seen him about 6 times. Mothers create such sad situations by using their kids it sucks.

We all care so please keep us updated.

Also, you don't necessarily have to lose weight. Roast beef can be put through the blender. Texture sucks but the calories are there.
edit on 2/26/2012 by TXTriker because: typos due to a week of no computer

edit on 2/26/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Still here. Can't sleep. Thought I would check in on you.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Still pulling for you AA, be strong my friend.
Wishing you well.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I hope everything gets better for you.

Try taking 1200mg of Magnesium Citrate spaced out over a day with 400mg calcium.

This has helped some people I know prevent seizures, and after I put my dog on Magnesium she hasn't had a seizure since, which is unreal.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Helolow all my friends
I am trying to change myslfe so lease do me a favor if you see me being negative politely stop me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Change your name to happyamerican ... or maybe notsoangryamerican?

edit on 2/28/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join