posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
I too am sorry that I haven't posted. I've been out of town working with no computer access. Had some serious withdrawals without being on ATS
1. The thread is not dead. We are all still checking so please keep posting.
2. Do NOT bail your son out. Most parents rush to do that and the child learns nothing. If you can, do go see him and maybe now he will talk to you
and you two can hash out some of the things between you.
3. It sounds like he is angry that his mother is pulling this crap which means he wants to support you and just doesn't know how. I think the attack
on you was overflow anger and adrenaline of the moment. But he needs to stay where he is for now. At 16, he doesn't have to skills to cope with all
this and you don't want him to get out and make even bigger mistakes like running.
4. Get with a legal aid group and see what can be done.
5. I gave you my phone via U2U feel free to use it.
6. How do you expect to get your kid out eventually if you take yourself out.
7. Get the wife out of your house and away from you son.
I know all too well how mothers can create this situation. I just found out that my stepson believes that his father pistol whipped his mother
because that is what she has been telling him his entire life. She has done this because he wanted to live with his dad. Now they have no
relationship whatsoever unless he needs/wants something from us.
Our grandbaby is almost 2 and we've only seen him about 6 times. Mothers create such sad situations by using their kids it sucks.
We all care so please keep us updated.
Also, you don't necessarily have to lose weight. Roast beef can be put through the blender. Texture sucks but the calories are there.
2/26/2012 by TXTriker because: typos due to a week of no computer
edit on 2/26/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)