It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why would the NWO the same NWO basically led by Washington invade their home country? This isnt making sense to me man.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Welllllllllllllllllllll it's relatively simple though mind-bogglingly evil. Perhaps the problem is wrapping one's mind around the fact that for the first time in recorded history

a group of devout satanists has engineered the utter destruction of their own homelands.

I'll try again as simply as I can manage.

1. They have $mega-billion$ bunkers that they are convinced will keep them all quite safe . . . with purportedly vacuum tube maglev trains deep underground between the bunkers.

2. They expect to crawl out of their bunkers after the dust settles to take over ruling the 200 million or so serfs and slaves left.

3. They realize that changing any culture into a totally new value system, cultural set of meme . . . particularly one trashing the family and conventional educational systems; religious systems; economic systems . . . in behalf of a more or less totally different set-up--would--via an evolutionary process take far too long for their tastes and goals.

4. They realize that CRISES AND TRAUMAS afford maximum flexibility and opportunities for massive change.

5. Therefore, they are determined to nuke--literally--even their own homelands IN BEHALF OF SETTING UP MORE OVERTLY, MORE PUBLICALLY, MORE ON THE SURFACE WORLD--THE UTTERLY TYRANNICAL GLOBAL ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

ON THE ASHES OF WHAT WENT BEFORE.

6. Also, nuking all that is, helps them reach their goal of reducing the global population to 200 million. It was 500 million when the Georgia Guidestones were errected. They've reportedly reduced it to 200 million, now.

The population control agenda is discussed well here:

www.radioliberty.com...

The Population Control Agenda
Dr. Stanley K. Monteith, M.D.

. . .

How could anyone possibly claim to be proud of the organization founded by Margaret Sanger when history records that she wrote of the necessity of: "the extermination of 'human weeds' ...the 'cessation of charity,' ... the segregation of 'morons, misfits, and the maladjusted,' and ... the sterilization of 'genetically inferior races.'"4
As Margaret Sanger's organization grew in power, influence, and acceptance, she began to write of the necessity of targeting religious groups for destruction as well, believing that the "dysgenic races" should include "Fundamentalists and Catholics" in addition to "blacks, Hispanics, (and) American Indians."9

As the years went by, Margaret Sanger became increasingly obsessed with her occultic beliefs. Along with her acceptance of the occult, she became increasingly hostile to both Christianity and the American precepts of individual freedom under God. Her distaste for America can be seen in her writings when she wrote: "Birth control appeals to the advanced radical because it is calculated to undermine the authority of the Christian churches. I look forward to seeing humanity free someday of the tyranny of Christianity no less than Capitalism."10 Margaret Sanger eventually embraced not only communism but theosophy as well. What is theosophy? It is a covert, occultic religion based upon the repudiation of God and the worship of Lucifer. In modern-day America, theosophy is one of the most powerful hidden (occult) forces working behind the scenes in New York City, Washington D.C., and across our nation today.11
. . .

The Georgia Guidestones:

www.radioliberty.com...

The public consumption, sanitized version of the elite's 10 commandments:

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Is that any clearer? If not, please let me know where you'd like me to elaborate.

edit on 6/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: ex parameters

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Or its just a conspiracy....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Please read even 10% of the quotes at the link, in their own words from our world's leaders since 1789 even . .

and consider how much they have achieved already . . . and how much they are on the brink of completing

and then

tell me, please,

how much YOU

then think it's still 'merely' a conspiracy.

twoday.net...

13."It was not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread to the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am." The Writings of George Washington 1798 letter.
. . . .

14."To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas." - Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

15. "We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." - Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975.

16. A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities." - Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: correct wording

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
Interesting read.
Scary part is that China just bought a bunch land near Toledo.....Great Lakes! With the amount of money we owe them, it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to attack or invade.

Or they can become land owning citizens and vote/buy their way to wherever they are going. That's what happens right now isn't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I still think its a bunch of bunk. Welcome to the internet where anyone can type anything and sign any name to it. For one if the world was nuked the land would e unlivable for a very very long time, as in not in the "Illuminati" lifetime, they would all be dusty bones by the time the radiation cleared. 2 the radiation would kill all the future slaves off in days if not hours. The water would be irradiated, all the wildlife would be dead, there would be no greenery to speak of, it would rain radiation for a century, If a fool like me understands this I'm sure the omnipotent overlords would as well.

Personally I would love to live in a society outlined by the guide stones. Speaking of the guide stones, why would the evil NWO want all those good things? Either I'm out of my mind or your very gullible
edit on 7-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: typo

edit on 7-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

1. I don't think you're out of your mind . . . just not as informed and as thorough at thinking things through as you might be.

2. I know I'm not that gullible.

3. The fallen angel critters have or at least have convinced the PTB that the fallen angel critters /ET's have technologies to clean up the radiation problem rather quickly. I've long believed that was possible even before I learned of that puzzle piece. It serves the global oligarchy's fear mongering goals and strategies to leave it as though such is impossible. Shoot, I've even read some things in the MSM press the last 10 years of our own growing technologies able to achieve such.

4. There's also the scenario whereby the fallen angels playing their ET role stop WW3 before it gets THAT bad and demand a tyrannical global government to save us from ourselves etc. etc. etc.

5. The Guidestones are the watered down, sanitized, publically palatable oligarchy goals.

6. Let's say they come to your house on Christmas day with your 16 family members around the table. They note that 6 of them have been delcared "useless eaters" as Henry Kissinger called them. Another 4 have been declared too medically costly to keep around. another 2 are declared rebels and terrorists. Another 2 have been declared unreformable Pentecostal Christians. 2 are allowed to still live and work at dreadful jobs and low pay. The rest are taken out and shot on the spot. How would you like the oligarchy's way of doing things then? That sort of thing IS in their plans.

7. Law breakers will be shot dead upon sighting by police.

8. The masses will be reduced to serfdom and slavery.

9. All will be compelled to take the ID chip implant Scripture calls the Mark of the Beast which will prevent entry to Heaven.

10. All will be REQUIRED, COMPELLED under pain of death--to literally worship satan.

11. Rape and torture for satanic rituals will be all too common.

Sounds lovely, doesn't it.

BTW, I've studied the globalists for 45 years. How long have you studied them?

And which of their statements in their own words do you not believe from here:

twoday.net...

?????????

Do you believe this one?

34."The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson." A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

Or this one?

36."Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

And do you believe that . . . .

power corrupts . . . and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

???

How is it that you seem to fantasize that a ruling elite will be kindly to the serfs and slaves???

Keep in mind these people are planning to genocidally murder 6 BILLION 800 MILLION INNOCENT PEOPLE . . . primarily just to have less risk that the serfs and slaves will rise up against them . . . and . . . to cleanse the earth of so many polluting useless eaters . . . as the fallen angels have convinced them is necessary.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by BO XIAN

I still think its a bunch of bunk.

As a psychologist, that is a fascinating thing to me.

Perhaps you'd be willing to elaborate on how you remain convinced of that.

1. Given their many dozens of quotes here in their own words with refs . . .

twoday.net...

from the late 1700's on . . .

2. Given their vast power in all spheres of life in all the major nations

3. Given their vast wealth. One section--the Rothschilds alone are reportedly worth in excess of

$300 TRILLION DOLLARS with a "T."

4. Given since I began studying them in 1965 . . . that I estimate 80-90+% of their goals I read about in 1965 have already been achieved or largely achieved --and the rest look to be on the very near horizon . . .

how is it possible that a bright fellow like you would still hold onto the fantasy that it's all bunk?

WHAT WOULD THEY NEED TO DO TO CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE? Bugger, torture and Bar-B-Q your own 5 year old only son in an initiation ceremony?

I'm not trying to be cute nor unnecessarily crass. I'm just groping for what extreme evidence it might take to convince you.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here's an interesting dream about China invading Australia:

propheticroom.com...

I saw an example of a suburb somewhere in Australia which seemed to have become poverished and devastated. I saw an Australian spokesperson address the public. It was like I was watching the news. The man stood on a platform with with natural scenery behind him. He said something similar to "I don't know why they want to replace our communications system with their own, since we have one of the best in the world." I understood it to be in reference to our telecommunications and it looked like the Chinese even wanted to replace the communications cables. I remember seeing cables in a trench. One of the benefits for taking over Australia was because it was already developed. Yet it did not make sense that they wanted to replace Australia's good communications systems/cables.

Then the scene changed and many Australians had been taken from their land or deported to some holding place or prison camp. For some reason unknown to me, it seemed I was one of the very few remaining Australians still in Australia or still in home land area, my state, city and free. I had not been deported and was left alone. I walked along a street where all around me the people were Chinese and some would look at me as if I was a rare sight or wondering why there was an Australian there. There were caravan style market vans/food vans on the side of the street. All of these market vans were occupied and run by Chinese people.

Wellllllllllll I can't get the others to load at the moment. Maybe later.

It's interesting to read this. It's the first other confirmation I've had of this sort to what well connected Chinese told me when I lived there.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know all about it I just don,t believe it anymore.
edit on 7-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: e

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Are you able and willing to articulate what led to that disbelief?

It is a very curious thing, to me.

And . . . perhaps what 1-3 events might reverse your disbelief?

edit on 7/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If the day comes, Me and mine will be rescued and taken to glory. We will not have to wait through the bad times. That is for the left behind to endure. But nuking the planet would destroy everything and make the world pointless to rule, there would be no food to eat no clean air to breath no water to drink we would all die from the radiation and the people buried in the bunkers couldn't come out for at least 50 years. Just as making everyone slaves would make it contradictory to the cause. How do you make money off of a slave society you can't. The whole concept defeats the purpose.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This is more than a little disturbing.

I've thought this might happen as a conjecture.

And, I've heard bits here and there in this direction.

Yet, this is more than a little plausible, sadly:

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

CHINA GIVEN EMMINENT DOMAIN OVER PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROPERTIES IN USA AS DEBT COLLATERAL ETC.

AS COLLATERAL FOR CHINA’S CONTINUED PURCHASE OF US TREASURY NOTES AND EXISTING US CURRENCY RESERVES.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States.

. . .
Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People’s Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China’s continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

This would certainly help the globalists achieve their goal of eradicating private property globally.

And, it would help them achieve their goal of shredding the Constitution more thoroughly.

And, it would help them destroy more lives toward population reduction.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
China's modern invasions comes in suits and with smooth old men who like to gamble.

Anyone telling you anything else is a fool.
edit on 2012/2/7 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

China's new empty ghost cities may be planned for after China attacks the USA and her current cities are nuked . . .

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...

I think it is more than plausible . . .

and one of the first things I thought of when I first heard about the cities.

Will be interesting to see what happens with them.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
China's modern invasions comes in suits and with smooth old men who like to gamble.

Anyone telling you anything else is a fool.

What are the 3 things that MOST convince you of that?

A)

B)

C)

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

1) Total warfare is a strategy
2) Tracking the business deals of the Chinese government
3) I know mafia when I see them

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Me and mine will be rescued and taken to glory. We will not have to wait through the bad times. That is for the left behind to endure.

Thats compassion alright, are you sure?

How can you be so sure?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

If the day comes, Me and mine will be rescued and taken to glory. We will not have to wait through the bad times. That is for the left behind to endure. But nuking the planet would destroy everything and make the world pointless to rule, there would be no food to eat no clean air to breath no water to drink we would all die from the radiation and the people buried in the bunkers couldn't come out for at least 50 years. Just as making everyone slaves would make it contradictory to the cause. How do you make money off of a slave society you can't. The whole concept defeats the purpose.

Interesting.

PRAISE GOD FOR BEING READY TO MEET THE LORD!

Soooooo, what do you do with the Scriptures describing satan's global government that matches very well what we are observing virtually already overtly here?

When they have all power, all money and all control . . . money becomes . . . like monopoly money to them.

They are more addicted to power than they are to money. When they control all forces of production, distribution, life, death etc. . . . what do they need money for?

A lot depends on what kind of nukes and how many get lit off where.

As I understand it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well if one bible prophecy comes true they all must in turn come true. Otherwise its a just a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join