It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The only Prophets I believe are the ones in the Bible; not some former secret service agent alcoholic!

The U.S has so many allies in the world. Nearly all those have U.S Air Bases. Britain alone has a nuclear arsenal that could wipe out China (or the major centres). So does France. So does Israel.

It is exactly the same scenario as the cold war if China or the U.S attacked each other; Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D). It is the only thing keeping any kind of peace in our world right now (which says a lot about humanity).

Infact, The Chines really like the West if you care to look into it. They are not crazy warmongers. They are just trying to live and survive like all of us. They have earned with great sacrifice their current successes and have been very generous and supportive of the U.S. In many many ways they are allies.

The only possibility would be an agreed invasion; if for some strange reason the U.S Authorities agreed and deliberately let them in. Under certain circumstances such things have happened in the past. Also, if a major cataclysm happened in the world and rendered huge areas desolate then that creates a total need for movement in search of a place to live and food to eat. That has happened in the past. The idea of a single nation imposing its empire on others is not possible in this current climate. Even the U.S with its huge influence could not exert a national influence on The Russian Federation or China.

Right now, nuclear weapons are keeping the peace and making it impossible for any major power to attack another. It seems that certain agreements are made before a power attacks another. It is like really a World Government is pretty much formed through the U.N and its web of sub institutions like the E.U, I.M.F, C.F.R, World Bank, etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A hostile taker by China of the USA is a near impossibility, but how about a non-hostile or even welcome take over of the USA by Chinese?

How could a non-hostile/welcome takeover by Chinese be brought about? Say the USA is struck by a fast-mutating virus that kills anyone it infects, but ethnic Chinese and they alone are found to have a natural immunity to it. USA will become an instant quarantine zone. Every country including Mexico and Canada will seal their borders to Americans and shoot any American trying to cross over into their country. But there will be one country which is populated by more than a billion people who have nothing to fear from this virus. As people start dropping like flies in the USA, China will be their only ally who doesn't mind sending people into this quarantine zone to take up the activities vacated by the dead Americans and the not-yet-dead Americans will be grateful to the Chinese for the help. Pretty soon, when all non-ethnic Chinese are wiped out from the USA, the virus too will disappear for lack of hosts.

It appears the native Americans are genetically related to the Chinese. So they too can be expected to survive this virus. It will also be poetic justice for the smallpox blankets.

The Chinese military may already be working on such a genetically engineered virus. Since the USA doesn't have much to offer China for what they owe them, it is only fair China gets the land and the infrastructure.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Essan

I understand that at least one major chunk of Scotsmen are Jewish.

Don't know of many Jews in Scotland - probably less than in many other countries.

Are you always this humorous?

We try to be
Although more often I'm just sarcastic...

So, what are your real sentiments about China?

Do you think China will attack the USA, or not?

Can't envisage any possible circumstance under which they would initiate direct hostilities with America, or indeed, Europe, Australia or any other nation expept possibly North Korea.

BTW, were the Keswick conferences in Scotland?

I'm reading again about the Welsh revival in the early 1900's.

Not heard of them, but Keswick is in Cumbria (NW England)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know I am right, and I'll put money on it if only for one reason: Nuclear arsenal. If China decided that they wanted to launch some nukes they bought from Russia:

1) They would be shot down before ever given a chance to get near US mainland cities

I hope so. I don't doubt that we have satellites alone that could do the job.

I do doubt that the Traitor-in-Chief would order such or allow such. Hopefully military commanders would order it regardless.

However . . . what if those satellites were neutralized ahead of time or early on?

What if a meteor shower of enormous proportions just happened by about then?

What if, also, all or key components of our multi-layered missile defenses somehow went 'off line' either due to

--Chinese hacking or
--traitorous oligarchy skullduggery or
--'ET' skullduggery

Remember, the oligarchy is USED TO engineering and implementing Pearl Harbor scenarios. They seem to love them.

2) M.A.D. Scenario. They launch nukes, we launch nukes, and everybody else that has nukes will launch them. Nuclear winter in a few days, end of life as we know it.

That's not going to happen QUITE to THAT degree. I don't trust the traitorous, suicidal, genocidal idiots in either camp and particularly not the globalists at the top.

However, my reading of Scripture is that God is not going to allow that scale of destruction at this time. It will be worse than has ever happened and worse than ever will happen again. However, life and seed time and harvest will go on.

And, some scenarios cast the ET/fallen angel critters as preventing things getting that bad and using the nuclear exchange as an excuse to scare the world into the global government to prevent total destruction next time if we don't agree to a tyrannical global government ruled by the elites.

THAT is CERTAINLY PART of the script that the globalist oligarchy IS PLAYING by. I have little to no doubt of THAT.

3) I don't take stock in "prophecies" from a book that has been manipulated time and time again for the gain of power-hungry men. But that's a different discussion for a different day.

Not my reality. I think you are wholesale wrong about that. As you say, a different day and thread.

Put it this way: if China ever tried to invade the US, it would be the end of life as we know it on our little blue marble. Seems like a high price to pay to prove a point.

-TS

See above. It would be great suffering, chaos, anarchy and mayhem. It would not reach the end of life on our blue orb proportions, imho.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
reply to post by truthseeker1984

sorry to disagree Bo. China is fully nuked of their own designed warheads
defensetech.org...

Than others thought. Not more than I thought. LOL.

Thanks. I've seen that excellent research. However, I've always thought that the Chinese had thousands more warheads than we publically seemed to think. It's their nature. It's their SOP. They love to overwhelm with massive firepower.

Have you ever been in China and seen a Chinese fireworks Xin Nian Quai Le display? Chinese New Year's display? Massive.

US is well aware of the thousands of years of expertise in war. Sun Tzu is studied in every military academy. Some may be able to be shot down. After biowarfare, cyberwarfare, EMP most would not.

Who's? I hope we can shoot a lot of their's down. Whether we WOULD or not is a different problem given the traitors in high places.

As for the invasion possibility. More guns in the US than the rest of the world. As long as there are active trigger fingers I doubt that would happen.

I'm counting on that to slow them down tremendously. However . . . they DO have numbers of personnel on their side. Sigh.

Thirdly, I think the Chinese are buying the country up anyway..

Sometimes, I wonder if that's for preliminary arrangements, in part.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
OK who gave Sorcha an account?

Had to look that up. Great stuff. I'm a weaver.

Of course, the Chinese have been great weavers longer. LOL.

What do you think about China invading?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
The much more likely scenario is the U.S. provoking China into a war through Iran and Taiwan. China will not invade the U.S. unless the U.S. forces or wants China to. End of story.

Uhhhhhhhh . . . that's

PART of what I've been saying all along.

The globalist oligarchy

WANTS

China, Russia et al to invade and destroy the USA in order to make overt public establishment of the globalist oligarchy of tyrannical bastardized Marxism wedded to bastardized monopolistic pseudo-capitalism all the easier to force onto the world stage.

It is their ASSIGNMENT from the globalist oligarchy--who WILL--make it traitorously compelling and easy for them--as they did Pearl Harbor.

edit on 1/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by BO XIAN

The only Prophets I believe are the ones in the Bible; not some former secret service agent alcoholic!

Welllllll, you must have a problem with Joel 2; and with

Romans 12:5-7

New Living Translation (NLT)

5 so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.
6 In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. 7 If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well.

and

1 Corinthians 12:9-11

New Living Translation (NLT)

9 The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. 10 He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. He gives someone else the ability to discern whether a message is from the Spirit of God or from another spirit. Still another person is given the ability to speak in unknown languages,[a] while another is given the ability to interpret what is being said. 11 It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have.

Nevertheless . . . to the rest of your msg . . .

The U.S has so many allies in the world. Nearly all those have U.S Air Bases. Britain alone has a nuclear arsenal that could wipe out China (or the major centres). So does France. So does Israel.

Yes. Indeed.

AND

WHO is in charge of those arsenals?

The elite globalist oligarchy. The same folks in charge of the banks, the media, the UFO technologies, education, energy, food production and distribution . . .

The same folks who

[align=center][size=+7]WANT
[/align]

[align=center][size=+5]the USA SHREDDED[/align]
[align=center][size=+7][color=333333].[/align]
[align=center][size=+7]TO ASHES.[/align]

It is exactly the same scenario as the cold war if China or the U.S attacked each other; Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D). It is the only thing keeping any kind of peace in our world right now (which says a lot about humanity).

I disagree.

The only thing keeping the peace is the globalist oligarchy's script and time-table . . . and what God Almighty allows them to get away with.

Infact, The Chines really like the West if you care to look into it. They are not crazy warmongers. They are just trying to live and survive like all of us. They have earned with great sacrifice their current successes and have been very generous and supportive of the U.S. In many many ways they are allies.

How many years have you lived there? I lived 16+ years in China and Taiwan.

I've talked to a number of their well connected military folks as well as other well connected types of roles.

However, I challenge you to perform your own experiment, go to 8-12 Chinese Restaurants for a meal. Ask the owner if they believe China will invade the USA and within what time frame. Ask them if they are from Taiwan or Mainland China.

I don't think that China is a "crazy warmonger" per se. However, though he was Mongol, they still highly respect Ghengis Kahn.

And, one of the supreme priorities for even the man on the street is a STRONG AND POWERFUL LEADER. That's one reason they put up with so much ruthlessness so long. There's a bit of an ethos that it takes a strong leader to manage such a big diverse country.

They will not hesitate to help bring to reality their vision of a CHINESE CENTURY; EVEN A CHINESE MILLENIUM WITH CHINA AS RULER OF THE WHOLE PLANET . . . any way and every way they can.

They really do believe it is their due and their 'turn' . . . even their OBLIGATION TO THEIR PEOPLE AND CULTURE.

The only possibility would be an agreed invasion; if for some strange reason the U.S Authorities agreed and deliberately let them in. Under certain circumstances such things have happened in the past.

!BINGO!

Absolutely indeed. That is evidently the script. That's also, imho, one of the reasons they are keeping the Mexican border so non-existent.

edit on 1/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: font fix

edit on 1/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This has to be most illogical prophecy on ATS...and that's not a compliment

A war between China and the US in neither in the interest of the US or China. It would be economic suicide for both parties, especially now given the current economic crisis.

In short: Put your money where your mouth is. We can set up an escrow account and I will match any amount you bet up to $250k that a war between China and the US won't happen in the next "insert reasonable timeframe". It definitely won't happen during the next 20-50 years. Both parties rely on each other waaaaaaay to much economically to risk a war. China needs the US to sell their stuff, and the US needs China to produce stuff at competitive prices. It's as simple as that.

This prophecy or prediction is complete and utter nonsense. You might just as well believe in the water ape theory or that the earth is flat...

There's one important truth: MONEY RULES THE WORLD!

And if "money" says a war between China and the US is the dumbest idea ever (and that's what "money" is screaming loudly), then a war between China and the US won't happen.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by BO XIAN

Also, if a major cataclysm happened in the world and rendered huge areas desolate then that creates a total need for movement in search of a place to live and food to eat. That has happened in the past. The idea of a single nation imposing its empire on others is not possible in this current climate. Even the U.S with its huge influence could not exert a national influence on The Russian Federation or China.

The satanic globalist oligarchy has been working toward this one world government goal for at least 110 years. Many sources say at least 400 years. A goodly number of sources say back to Rome. Others say back to Babylon. I can believe back to Babylon. Certainly satan has been working toward it for millenia.

It is our era that has been destined to see its fulfillment as marked out by Israel becoming a nation again in a day as predicted in Scripture . . . in 1948. That set the timeline running. And it has been picking up speed ever since.

As Ronald Reagan warned about in 5 DIFFERENT public speeches . . . if the world were threatened with an ET invasion of conquest, we'd all unite in a flash under one government to defend the planet.

Evidently, EXACTLY THAT is scheduled.

However, a devastating and very scary WW3 is needed first to make the planet's serfs and slaves REALLY DESPERATE for a world government anyway.

Then swoop in the fallen angels playing the role of distant planet ET's . . . some as good-cops and some as the required bad-cops.

WHAT A PLAN!

And the well prepared, propagandized, brainwashed, desperately terrorized and then hungry . . . and cold . . . serfs and slaves will yell 'SEIG HEIL' VERY compliantly and submissively.

They will sign up and line up for the Mark of the Beast chip implant and even to worship satan . . . just to get food and clothing . . . and avoid getting their heads chopped off . . . not realizing they have thereby sealed their fate eternally.

Right now, nuclear weapons are keeping the peace and making it impossible for any major power to attack another. It seems that certain agreements are made before a power attacks another. It is like really a World Government is pretty much formed through the U.N and its web of sub institutions like the E.U, I.M.F, C.F.R, World Bank, etc.

Yes, the world government already operates under the table . . . and has for decades with increasing comprehensiveness and !CONTROL!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
A hostile taker by China of the USA is a near impossibility, but how about a non-hostile or even welcome take over of the USA by Chinese?

How could a non-hostile/welcome takeover by Chinese be brought about? Say the USA is struck by a fast-mutating virus that kills anyone it infects, but ethnic Chinese and they alone are found to have a natural immunity to it. USA will become an instant quarantine zone. Every country including Mexico and Canada will seal their borders to Americans and shoot any American trying to cross over into their country. But there will be one country which is populated by more than a billion people who have nothing to fear from this virus. As people start dropping like flies in the USA, China will be their only ally who doesn't mind sending people into this quarantine zone to take up the activities vacated by the dead Americans and the not-yet-dead Americans will be grateful to the Chinese for the help. Pretty soon, when all non-ethnic Chinese are wiped out from the USA, the virus too will disappear for lack of hosts.

Would have been impossible 100 years ago. No longer.

There have been lots of reports of DNA bio-engineered plagues in the works--some targeting the Chinese.

Only fools think the Chinese have not been working on the opposite.

It appears the native Americans are genetically related to the Chinese. So they too can be expected to survive this virus. It will also be poetic justice for the smallpox blankets.

INDEED. To whatever degree the smallpox blanket thing was true. Sometimes it seems overblown to the reality. I don't really know. I'm 1/4 Native American myself.

The Chinese military may already be working on such a genetically engineered virus. Since the USA doesn't have much to offer China for what they owe them, it is only fair China gets the land and the infrastructure.

Yup. Would certainly fit a lot of puzzle pieces.

Thx thx.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I understand that at least one major chunk of Scotsmen are Jewish.

Don't know of many Jews in Scotland - probably less than in many other countries.

I understand that DNA analysis has confirmed that most of the folks in a certain large Scotland city are Jewish. I forget which city.

So, what are your real sentiments about China?

Do you think China will attack the USA, or not?

Can't envisage any possible circumstance under which they would initiate direct hostilities with America, or indeed, Europe, Australia or any other nation expept possibly North Korea.

I wish you were right. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This has to be most illogical prophecy on ATS...and that's not a compliment.

However, that doesn't stop me from TAKING IT

AS

a compliment.

A war between China and the US in neither in the interest of the US or China. It would be economic suicide for both parties, especially now given the current economic crisis.

Given the hundreds of $TRILLIONS$ that the ruling satainc elite globalist oligarchy has in their coffers . . . money has become more like Monopoly money to them.

They are DELIBERATELY crashing their own corporations--PER THEIR LONG HELD PLAN--in order to crash the old system and all the easier set up the new horrific tyranny worse than Hitler's, Stalin's, Mao's, Pol Pot's.

They don't CARE about that. The more chaos, mayhem and bloodshed--the better and easier to reach their goals . . . including 200 million max world population.

In short: Put your money where your mouth is. We can set up an escrow account and I will match any amount you bet up to $250k that a war between China and the US won't happen in the next "insert reasonable timeframe". It definitely won't happen during the next 20-50 years. Both parties rely on each other waaaaaaay to much economically to risk a war. China needs the US to sell their stuff, and the US needs China to produce stuff at competitive prices. It's as simple as that.

I don't bet and have no capacity to bet, with money beyond a measley $1,500 or so in stocks.

This prophecy or prediction is complete and utter nonsense. You might just as well believe in the water ape theory or that the earth is flat...

It's great to have you on record asserting such.

There's one important truth: MONEY RULES THE WORLD!

And if "money" says a war between China and the US is the dumbest idea ever (and that's what "money" is screaming loudly), then a war between China and the US won't happen.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Uhhhhhhhhh no . . . the satanic globalist oligarchy is largely in charge of the planet in those terms and at those levels . . . for a while longer . . .until Armageddon . . . though they will take some very serious hits before then.

And they don't care about money any more near as much as they care about POWER.

And POWER AND CONTROL AND PRIDE

also outrank money in many Chinese minds and hearts at the leadership level.

Besides, at certain levels . . . the currencies of MONEY, POWER, CONTROL and PRIDE STUFF are all pretty interchangeable.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Would have been impossible 100 years ago. No longer.

Sure. But I don't see why China would want to waste millions of Chinese soldiers' lives when there are easier alternatives.

There have been lots of reports of DNA bio-engineered plagues in the works--some targeting the Chinese.

I have read somewhere that all the people that died of SARS were ethnic Chinese.

Only fools think the Chinese have not been working on the opposite.

Of course! I won't be surprised if the genetically engineered virus targeting ethnic Chinese was itself done by China to serve as a proof of concept for the reverse. No one would openly suspect/accuse China of engineering a virus to target its own population and the test can be concluded once the results are in place.

Haven't heard of another attack of SARS after the first and only one.

I'm 1/4 Native American myself.

Get ready to welcome your long-estranged cousins

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
With 300+ million Americans it shouldn't be hard to find a thousand or two who'd have had a dream of similar scenario. America is surrounded by two oceans and thousand of miles by SEA so the idea of invading the US is HIGHLY impropable. Satellites in the sky and sensors along the eastern and western seaboard would make sneak attacks by sub un feasible. Besides massive troops movements would be picked up and to invade the US would involve MASSIVE troop, air and naval movements. American government already paranoid so this thread will only fire up their paranoia. Anything can happen in the future I do not deny but to fan this China hate thingy is not something other citizens of this world do for a pasttime with the exception of the people of Iran cause the problem is right outside their doorstep.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

And if I may add if I am not mistaken the demise of any big empire usually comes from within the country itself and not from external threat. Think positive most people in the world are decent and in everyone's heart they wish for peace and tranquility. Everyday life is already challenging enough so why take on additional burden of the unknown future and worry unnecessary

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sure. But I don't see why China would want to waste millions of Chinese soldiers' lives when there are easier alternatives.

Where there are easier routes, the Chinese are well able to identify them and take them. However, in their Marxist atheist cosmology--at the top, anyway--lives of serfs and slaves are of no consequence.

I have read somewhere that all the people that died of SARS were ethnic Chinese.

Plausible. I don't know. Haven't read much of those docs. Certainly could have been a 'dry' run that wasn't so dry.

Of course! I won't be surprised if the genetically engineered virus targeting ethnic Chinese was itself done by China to serve as a proof of concept for the reverse. No one would openly suspect/accuse China of engineering a virus to target its own population and the test can be concluded once the results are in place.

Reasonable enough. However, given the pride and ethnocentrism, I doubt the Chinese would have been quite THAT ruthless against their own. They'd much more likely have been delighted to target some African tribal group or some European ethnic group of 'barbarians.'

Will sure be interesting to see how this issue plays out between now and Armageddon.

If they come, I have lots of Chinese chess sets to use playing with them. LOL. Knowing them, they'd probably insist to play in behalf of other POW's lives. Sigh.

Thankfully, particularly with Holy Spirit's help . . . that might turn out OK . . . at least for a while. They can be poor losers.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
My upstairs neighbor is chinese, and just moved here from china.... I wish they would pull a stunt like that i would throw his asss down those flight of stairs so fast...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye

With 300+ million Americans it shouldn't be hard to find a thousand or two who'd have had a dream of similar scenario.

That would not explain the key points being so similar to identical.

America is surrounded by two oceans and thousand of miles by SEA so the idea of invading the US is HIGHLY impropable. Satellites in the sky and sensors along the eastern and western seaboard would make sneak attacks by sub un feasible.

I doubt the American Commander of the carrier group in the war games that the Chinese sub popped up by surprise in the middle of . . . did not then think of it as unfeasible.

Nor those seeing the Chinese sub firing a missile off the California coast not that long ago.

Besides massive troops movements would be picked up and to invade the US would involve MASSIVE troop, air and naval movements.

I'd think such could be fairly easily hidden in their COSCO super container freighters. Chinese are used to handling crowded spaces well. I think folks really do not understand how much tonnage and how many containers COSCO owns and manages.

American government already paranoid so this thread will only fire up their paranoia. Anything can happen in the future I do not deny but to fan this China hate thingy is not something other citizens of this world do for a pasttime with the exception of the people of Iran cause the problem is right outside their doorstep.

Who's hating China or the Chinese? I'm not. I love them dearly. Gave them 16+ years of my life and most of the money I made.

I also take them at their word in certain areas to certain degrees. I know them a bit better than a lot of people who never lived there.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
My upstairs neighbor is chinese, and just moved here from china.... I wish they would pull a stunt like that i would throw his asss down those flight of stairs so fast...

A stunt like what? I don't get your meaning.

Please Ask them when they think China will invade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join