It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
Would someone please explain the Erdos reference?

In laymen's terms, if you please.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't understand why it was referenced either...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow, amazing information here somerandomuser, thanks! I've come across one, maybe two of these sources before. However what you have here is some good information. Definitely going to take a look at these over the next few days.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I am extremely interested in this series of articles. I believe I am a victim of this technology.

What is described is consistent with my experiences over the last four years, especially the involuntary movement of my fingers as if they are on strings. I'm used to it now, but in the beginning it was terrifying. My right arm flew up on its own twice as if someone was testing to see if it worked.

I have been controlled by an external source.

No, I'm NOT schizophrenic.

I AM former military.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Would someone please explain the Erdos reference?

In laymen's terms, if you please.

I think it refers to this:

Joel Spencer
Erdős asks us to imagine an alien force, vastly more powerful than us, landing on Earth and demanding the value of R(5, 5) or they will destroy our planet. In that case, he claims, we should marshal all our computers and all our mathematicians and attempt to find the value. But suppose, instead, that they ask for R(6, 6). In that case, he believes, we should attempt to destroy the aliens.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-5-2012 by somerandomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I am extremely interested in this series of articles. I believe I am a victim of this technology.

What is described is consistent with my experiences over the last four years, especially the involuntary movement of my fingers as if they are on strings. I'm used to it now, but in the beginning it was terrifying. My right arm flew up on its own twice as if someone was testing to see if it worked.

I have been controlled by an external source.

No, I'm NOT schizophrenic.

I AM former military.

First you need to rule out various movement disorders. I can accept you are not schizophrenic, as uncontrolled movement does not form part of the disease.

Movement disorders tend to have a neurological basis and can be the result of natural causes, or trauma. In general, they do tend to show up in MRI or CT scans, as lesions or deterioration of the brain.

First off, could you answer the following questions:

1. Describe the full range of symptoms?
2. When does the normally occur?
3. How many times has it occurred?
4. Can it be repeated by initiating a specific task?
5. Have you experienced any significant head trauma in the last 10 years? (i.e. concussion, blast wave, etc)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Are you a doctor?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Are you a doctor?

No, not a doctor, but I could narrow it down a bit for you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Mark to read

Does anyone know the plan to show the "Messiah" face in the sky and it talk to us "directly" ?
edit on 27-5-2012 by NullVoid because: typo

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
Mark to read

Does anyone know the plan to show the "Messiah" face in the sky and it talk to us "directly" ?
edit on 27-5-2012 by NullVoid because: typo

Urban myth at this point. I'm sure at a technical level its achievable though, but there is probably not enough capacity at this point.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'm really in shock. Deepthought has located Plasma antennas in the brain. He then used that information to reverse engineer how the brain works.

This work is incredible.

Originally written by Deepthought:
"What should become obvious at this point is that our understanding of neural activity is completely wrong. The synaptic firings that we can see are not information transfers, they are merely to drive the plasma antennas located on the axons.

Resonances (or beat frequencies) within neuronal clusters effectively tune the axon plasma antennas to their operating frequency. The plasma density around the neuron sets the plasma frequency. Rather than the input of the neural networks coming from the synapses, the inputs come in the form of near-field signals created by other neurons. More accurately, it is a form of near-field communication."

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Plasma Antennas And The Binding Problem
deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Make sure you check out the updates to this story. For those that don't know, Deepthought has found a plasma based neural network in the human brain, this led to him locating how information was processed, memories stored, etc.

The updates reveal long-term memory encoding in synaptic structures, why we sleep and what dreams are.

Have a read:

deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It its curious, to say the least, that while you are intensely interested in this technology, you scoff at those who may be victims of it.

Who do you think its victims are?

A warning to other users: This member is a skeptic. He was rude to me via U2U after soliciting information in this thread.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
As I asked in my previous post, who do you think are the victims of this tech?

The reason I believe I am is because I'm former military. As you know the military owns you once you're in its clutches.

What better target than a military member?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

As I asked in my previous post, who do you think are the victims of this tech?

The reason I believe I am is because I'm former military. As you know the military owns you once you're in its clutches.

What better target than a military member?

There are many. Prisoners for one; they are the perfect guinea pigs because they lack credibility from the moment they were imprisoned and can't get away. Various sub cultures which are poor, drug users et cetera.

It should be noted that the DSM (psychiatrists' bible) lists many symptoms of remote neural monitoring as signs of mental illness so anyone can be targeted and written off. The bastards designing this nightmarish reality knew what they were doing...

I think I was targeted as a child...making my targeting primarily religious based (in my opinion, some churches are targeted due to the inherent and socially acceptable behavioral disciplines of the religion)...

But...this post will go unremarked upon just like all of my other posts. Talking about this is next to useless...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I agree with you on the psych angle. It's a convenient excuse for them to use.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I think the targets would be ANYONE who they feel needs to be discredited or stopped.

You are so right about the label of mentally illness. The way it works now is if you believe something the shrink doesn't, you can receive the stamp of being mentally ill.

But it's the wouldn't need this tech, to do that - it's too easy even without it.

My guess it would be used to make someone incoherent so they are unable to function or remember what happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We have to consider that there are probably uses and applications that we might not be even aware of yet. If they record brain waves and thoughts then they may be saving them, comparing them, and/or using them for composite software to simulate human thoughts processes.

The tech may be unnecessary to discredit someone but one of the main attributes is not being able to trace who is doing this to you. De facto presumption in such a case is that the individual is crazy and there you have it - the perfect crime.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join