It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Ha! I don't know if you believe in serendipity, but I was putzing around looking for a good article on short dipole radiation resistance and hit this. (pdf)

I will have a read at it. As I said before, I feel that the best approach is to locate the mechanism which causes detectable ELF waves in humans. I think it is best to be guided by experimental result, rather than theory, given that we are looking for a mechanism not previously discussed anywhere.

Let the facts be our guide, so to speak...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have to confess I haven't had time to do your PIERS article justice yet. I took one quick spin through it and there's some red crank flags that pop out but I don't want to blow it off because of crappy translation and I don't speak Czech.

Mainly because I found what Dr Mader was talking about with the carbon nanotubes. I've spent most of my time trying to get a handle on that one. I think it's going to be my focus for that grant paper, unless something nasty jumps up and presents itself. I'm seeing a ton of variation in the reaction time from paper to paper, not sure why that is. I need it to be both fast and uniform in reaction time, down in the low nanoseconds, and I'm seeing everything from 30 milliseconds to "virtually instantaneous". I'd also prefer graphene to do it instead of just carbon nanotubes for personal reasons but I don't see any papers saying graphene has the same behavior, although I'm not sure why not. Graphene's sort of like an unrolled nanotube, in terms of structure

Anyway, I haven't abandoned the topic, I've just got to pack and get back on the plane for points west. It'll get boring at some point when I've got civilian internet access and I'll try to pick through it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I have to confess I haven't had time to do your PIERS article justice yet. I took one quick spin through it and there's some red crank flags that pop out but I don't want to blow it off because of crappy translation and I don't speak Czech.

Just keep in mind that its from an engineering viewpoint, rather than a physics viewpoint. I went over the paper several times and there is not much to argue with, other than the fact that they don't provide the signal strengths. That's understandable given that the were looking at commercial applications.

Mainly because I found what Dr Mader was talking about with the carbon nanotubes. I've spent most of my time trying to get a handle on that one....

...Anyway, I haven't abandoned the topic, I've just got to pack and get back on the plane for points west. It'll get boring at some point when I've got civilian internet access and I'll try to pick through it.

Ok.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
book marking

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Anyway, I haven't abandoned the topic, I've just got to pack and get back on the plane for points west. It'll get boring at some point when I've got civilian internet access and I'll try to pick through it.

Got boring yet?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser
Got boring yet?

Six days of customer site hell. Everyone threw in the towel for two days, not really enough time to go home so I'm in town eating non-vending-machine food and washing clothes. Maybe next week I'll be out of the work area and back in the office cubicles.

Doing systems integration debug work is fun and glamorous for about an hour while you're reading the project overview. But once the work starts, it's like any other engineering work, only more inconvenient and with worse food and longer hours, and since you're working with multiple vendors, and everyone wants to point the finger at everyone else's stuff, it's like herding cats in a carwash.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been done but I think these two threads should be linked.

Sorry if this seems hasty or sloppy...so many conspiracies, so little time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am convinced that whoever gets to play around with these toys may very well be trying to see how far they can go with making certain civilians test subjects unknowingly.... to see how elaborate of a plot they can hatch. Not only for getting the reactions they want out of certain people, but just seeing how far they can push someone in general.

People always say this "why would the government go to such an extent to mess with people like this... and why YOU?

Well, you'd be surprised what they want out of certain people.... and those they want nothing from might just make for a interesting test subject. People do not carry forward with their thoughts on these matters sometimes. I mean really, it's a matter of common sense to realize that if they have this kind of weapon... and a weapon it IS.

OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO TEST IT ON UNKNOWING SUBJECTS!

They fully realize that any other group working for any other government could develop THE SAME SH!T!!

OF COURSE they are going to push this as far as it can go on totally unsuspecting people all in the name of "we really need to know how this stuff works and get ahead of this game before we get taken by it.

YES... they have this stuff.

YES... they use it on the public.

How can anyone think for one second that they have these types of devices and do not test it.

How else would they further develop it to see how they can control other people in other governments with it.

I don't understand what it standing in the way of some peoples thought process to keep them from realizing these things. One.... two.... three... four.... WHAT COMES NEXT?

YOU KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL WHAT COMES NEXT IF YOU THINK FOR JUST ONE SECOND.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
I don't know if this has been done but I think these two threads should be linked.

Sorry if this seems hasty or sloppy...so many conspiracies, so little time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am convinced that whoever gets to play around with these toys may very well be trying to see how far they can go with making certain civilians test subjects unknowingly.... to see how elaborate of a plot they can hatch. Not only for getting the reactions they want out of certain people, but just seeing how far they can push someone in general.

Of course, but the results are quite obvious. I think that they are testing different neural coding schemes to determine refined approaches. That is, certain effects with minimal processing and bandwidth overhead. Then there is simple neurological experiments, how is the brain put together and what happens when you effect different regions.

A lot of it revolves around fear and anxiety.

People always say this "why would the government go to such an extent to mess with people like this... and why YOU?

I think its just people who shouldn't be able to defend themselves.

They fully realize that any other group working for any other government could develop THE SAME SH!T!!

That's where it all falls down and I feel that those paying the bills have been mislead. The proliferation of such technology would just result in it being banned. With Deepthought's work being in the public domain, its only a matter of time before a wide range of nations have their own version. So, in the long term, the technology is redundant and any current experimentation is a waste of tax payer funds.

From a military perspective, its not like a nuclear weapon, in a first strike scenario, this technology would not survive. Its a transmitter and missile guidance systems can be locked on to it. So, it is also tactically redundant.

The real issue is the short term. Even though the above is true, it will take time for these organizations to admit their stupidity to themselves. Its a lot of egg on face to take. What is likely to happen? Well, for one they will continue the experiments, perhaps even resulting in both the death of targets and members of their own staff from reprisals.

Of course, there will be the argument that it could be used against smaller nations, or in interrogations, but its not like a nuclear weapons program, the technology will easily proliferate and small nations could suppress militarizes of larger nations. Given that this is true, long term politically it is a dead technology too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
New article out:

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Scientific Papers
deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Another new article:

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story Part 3

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

You bring up good points in terms of other countries coming out with the same tech, but i would assume that there is more then just the United States that has some sort of frequency based weapon, i came up with a hypothesis in terms of maybe counter acting the frequencies one gets hit with when being a victim of this type of technology, and my hypothesis is this... since most of these mind control/altering weapons are based on the basic rift of low frequencies then can't we in theory make a defensive type weapon that would beam a region or specific area where the low frequency weapon is being beamed and counter it with high frequencies????

I'v read on here a few times that the 528hz is known as the healing frequency so couldn't we counter act the negative use of low frequencies with a higher based one???, i know most people would be like don't beam me with anything and they would be right but couldn't a high based frequency counter act some of this???

Anyway thanks for the two new articles very good info that needs to be released..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Surfing the web, I came across a series of articles that analyzed the NSA Remote Neural Communication Platform and the artificial intelligence that underpins the entire operation.

The articles are surprising, in that, they are mostly technical and very in-depth. I have seen nothing like it on the web anywhere else.

I grabbed a full list of the articles and their associated links, so that we can discuss it here. I have read through most of these, so I will give everyone a chance to read first, then we can discuss the technology.

Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth

Computer Mediated Synthetic Telepathy: A Conceptual Design

Synthetic Telepathy - The Legal Question - Updated

Evaluating The A.I. Behind Synthetic Telepathy

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 2

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 4

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 5

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Eye-Witness Testimony

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Hunting For The Signal

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story - Part 2

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Time To Come Clean

NSA Disinformation - Watch The Watchers With Me

NSA Disinformation - Watch The Watchers With Me (Part 2)

The NSA – Behind The Curtain

The joke with all this is that its represented as technology. Mind reading has been around for centuries, if not more. This just gives explanation to 1 fact that the monkeys catch on to. Telepathy is occurring. I figure, they tell the monkey that its technology to hide the true puppet master that the person is. It satisfies the monkeys curiosity and will discourage them from seeing the ability to predict the future, as well as some of the other telekenitic "technologies" and such.

Hopefully the monkey will eventually realize its all a scam for their soul.person and tell the puppet master to # off with all their BS, A moron fooled by a group of morons.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I don't necessarily disagree with you 100 percent but i find it some where in the middle it's just the debate between telepathy vs synthetic/electronic telepathy and i feel both things exist.

The reason the United States government was doing all kinds of experiments such as MK-Ultra and the other programs was to learn the natural use of things such as telepathy and or remote viewing with the sole porpose of creating what ever findings they found and creating the technology to mimic such actions.

So if i were to make a educated guess i would access the facts and say that both things are probably going on
to some extent but the synthetic/electronic telepathy is more dangerous, there's a ton of things you can do to off set a human doing this to you but if it's technological it becomes much harder...
edit on 23-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

I don't necessarily disagree with you 100 percent but i find it some where in the middle it's just the debate between telepathy vs synthetic/electronic telepathy and i feel both things exist.

The reason the United States government was doing all kinds of experiments such as MK-Ultra and the other programs was to learn the natural use of things such as telepathy and or remote viewing with the sole porpose of creating what ever findings they found and creating the technology to mimic such actions.

So if i were to make a educated guess i would access the facts and say that both things are probably going on
to some extent but the synthetic/electronic telepathy is more dangerous, there's a ton of things you can do to off set a human doing this to you but if it's technological it becomes much harder...

Yea I have had a few people try the electronic mind wipe (if others dont know what im talking about, ALL conscious people carry-or its internal, I dont know-a device that can temporarily breakup your thought process) and sometimes I can push through it but I asked someone if they left it on for too long or something, could it potentially cause a stroke or some other devistating impact on the blind human/monkey subject? I was unable to get an answer. I have had it demonstrated continuously being used (more than say the normal 4-5 second period they pulse it with) for about 20 or so seconds on me and it didnt seem to affect me overall (I was able to regain thought), but this is tech I am unfamiliar with, and it kind of scares me that joe-public is out there with access to this stuff. I mean the people have already demonstrated that they are slobs, it seems it may be a bad decision to give access to something like this to someone who cant handle the responsibility.

I was told a long time ago that those that did not naturally evolve with the consciousness would be given an electronic replacement of some sort. Like almost 10 years ago. Im not sure that I would want that, I think im happy just the way I am.

But can anyone here explain if the device/pulse can like for instance, make a normal human a vegetable or something?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
But can anyone here explain if the device/pulse can like for instance, make a normal human a vegetable or something?

Yes, there are a number of ways to achieve this. You could just spam regions of the brain, such as the motor cortex, and leave the person an uncoordinated mess. You could do the same to the portions associated with consciousness and thought processing. You could also over stimulate the brain, reducing neurotransmitters and electrolytes, resulting in unconsciousness or death.

All these techniques can be achieved with low frequency radio.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

This is exactly Deepthought's point. An automated system can be expanded to any scale, it only takes the right (wrong) people.

This is a threat to all of us.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It can; I have gone through it many times - twice where I didn't eat drink or move much for three days...current symptoms are just synthetic telepathy 24/7 (Voices)...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

It can; I have gone through it many times - twice where I didn't eat drink or move much for three days...current symptoms are just synthetic telepathy 24/7 (Voices)...

Gotta wonder what the point of having all these "mind pets" I guess you could call em heh.

Just drop someone with a shock if they get all testy lol

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Gotta wonder what the point of having all these "mind pets" I guess you could call em heh.

As far as Deepthought suggests, it is because a genetic algorithm is being trained, so the targets are being used as a distributed grid to refine the program.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

As far as Deepthought suggests, it is because a genetic algorithm is being trained, so the targets are being used as a distributed grid to refine the program.

Ok I see, like a variable to discover other possibilities then use those to refine the overall program. If im on the same page as Deepthought?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join