It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Ok I see, like a variable to discover other possibilities then use those to refine the overall program. If im on the same page as Deepthought?

Basically, yes. The A.I. comes up with a valid control solution, tests it on 10000 targets and then compares the results. It takes the result of that comparison, amends it control solution, then tests it again against the 10000 targets. This process is repeated 24/7 and the tests are broken into different groups. Some will be muscle control, some imagery, some audio, some panic attacks, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Who is Deep Thought? Is Deep Thought supposed to be an A.I.? I found that Deep Thought tries to anticipate future human events while injecting a human fear factor of a nuclear exchange.

What can be done about secret development in shielded environments and rapid deployments?

Not much, which is why I fear we are heading for a nuclear exchange without a build-up of the usual geopolitical fanfare. You will wake up one morning and major nations will be in the 12th Century.

Conclusion

I know what most governments are thinking tonight, whether this is an Erdős' R(6, 6) moment. Source Posted 04/23/2012 by "Deep Thought" deepthought.newsvine.com...

Ummm. What is "fear" to an A.I.?
What is this "major nations will be in the 12th Century." nonsense?

If "major nations" will be blown back tot he "12th Century" then it won't be possible for Deep Thought to continue it's program... because civilization won't be able to provide the needed resources to maintain the mainframe.

Therefore, I believe, if "Deep Thought" is an A.I. it would not spread fear, it would spread a message of pacifism, continuity of civilization, global cooperation and respect for all life forms. forms of intelligence.

While I do accept the idea that the NSA is always working in concert with DARPA and other agencies on secret mind control projects I don't blindly accept that "Deep Thought" is that project.
edit on 4/23/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit to change

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by somerandomuser

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by strangedays

The reason the United States government was doing all kinds of experiments such as MK-Ultra and the other programs was to learn the natural use of things such as telepathy and or remote viewing with the sole porpose of creating what ever findings they found and creating the technology to mimic such actions.

So if i were to make a educated guess i would access the facts and say that both things are probably going on
to some extent but the synthetic/electronic telepathy is more dangerous, there's a ton of things you can do to off set a human doing this to you but if it's technological it becomes much harder...
edit on 23-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

This is exactly Deepthought's point. An automated system can be expanded to any scale, it only takes the right (wrong) people.

This is a threat to all of us.

Yup we agree 100 percent and besides the good reasons you brought up the reason lets say a person psychically attacking you is not nearly as much of a threat or dangerous as the technology that does this would be because the basic premise of frequencies is that all of our brains operate at different levels of frequency and if a person is attacking you through natural telepathy the attacker can't hold on to your frequency for too long a period of time with out at some point going back to his or her range so just on that alone there's many types of shielding that work.

However if it's a frequency based weapon such as the one you detailed in your thread the technology can lock on and pin point your specific brain's frequency and hold it for as long as the people running the tech want it to so your under consent abuse when being attacked by one of these weapons if they chose you as a target.
edit on 24-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yup we agree 100 percent and besides the good reasons you brought up the reason lets say a person psychically attacking you is not nearly as much of a threat or dangerous as the technology that does this would be because the basic premise of frequencies is that all of our brains operate at different levels of frequency and if a person is attacking you through natural telepathy the attacker can't hold on to your frequency for too long a period of time with out at some point going back to his or her range so just on that alone there's many types of shielding that work.

However if it's a frequency based weapon such as the one you detailed in your thread the technology can lock on and pin point your specific brain's frequency and hold it for as long as the people running the tech want it to so your under consent abuse when being attacked by one of these weapons if they chose you as a target.
edit on 24-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

There is no natural telepathy, humans cannot change the frequency their neuron broadcast on. Those frequencies are unique and no cross-communication can be achieved.

Targets, right now, are just people being used to refine the algorithms that they are developing. Whilst it will appear to the target to be pointless torture, its really a test of particular settings.

The real problem is when this process completes, or gets to a stage where it has useful application as an offensive control mechanism. Not just offensive assault. Once this is achieved, there is nothing stopping wide scale deployment against civilians, other than the human element.

Given the temptation and human nature, the human element will not protect us for long.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Who knows what came out of MK-Ultra persay but the reason that natural telepathy (if it did exist) wouldn't be any kind of real threat to the level that this type of tech is doing is the linguistics don't hold up both you and me explained the reasons for this from both angles....

The problem is when other countries come out with frequency based weapons that are as strong as the one you detailed, i know some other countries do have some types of frequency based weapons which is why you here about TI's(targeted individuals) being experimented on in other parts of the world.

I'v said this before but these are the types of weapons that are going to be used on us all either by subtle means to remote mind control said country with out the people realizing it or if World War 3 breaks out then we are all doomed, these types of weapons should not be made...

My only solution to perhaps negatting this type of technology would be too like i said a few posts ago create a counter frequency on a higher level to over ride the effects of the lower one in theory, only guess i can come up with at this point.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

My only solution to perhaps negatting this type of technology would be too like i said a few posts ago create a counter frequency on a higher level to over ride the effects of the lower one in theory, only guess i can come up with at this point.

This would not work at a technical level. I think the only realistic option is a global detection system linked to a quick launch missile platform.

Start broadcasting, get vaporized.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I just listened to a interview that down right scares me the host Ronnie McMullen talks to Dr.Nick Begich and Nick says that the government has been using tech like this since at least 1969 but then he tries to point it in a positive light by saying imagine a world where we all can communicate with each other through electronic telepathy.

Yea i can imagine that world and it down right scares me, first off if we were all hooked together through electronic telepathy then there gos our god given free will and i don't know about you but i don't want to be hooked up to everyone through electronic telepathy or what i really should call it A HIVE MIND, no sorry Dr.Nick Begich you can keep your fantasy to your self, like i said i for one don't want to become to put it metaphorically one with the borg
or hooked up like that in some kind of matrix universe.

Anyway here's a link to the show scroll down Dr.Nick Begich is on the 1-23-12 show....

ronniemcmullen.podomatic.com...
edit on 29-4-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I just listened to a interview that down right scares me the host Ronnie McMullen talks to Dr.Nick Begich and Nick says that the government has been using tech like this since at least 1969 but then he tries to point it in a positive light by saying imagine a world where we all can communicate with each other through electronic telepathy.

Yea i can imagine that world and it down right scares me, first off if we were all hooked together through electronic telepathy then there gos our god givin free will and i don't know about you but i don't want to be hooked up to everyone through electronic telepathy or what i really should call it A HIVE MIND, no sorry Dr.Nick Begich you can keep your fantasy to your self, like i said i for one don't want to become to put it metaphorically one with the borg
or hooked up like that in some kind of matrix universe.

Anyway here's a link to the show scroll down Dr.Nick Begich is on the 1-23-12 show....

ronniemcmullen.podomatic.com...

exactly. no free will = satan. What does that say about the telepathy occurring? I still maintain that they can be saved but F all that mess. Nothing but problems and an overhead sense of negativity at all times it seems. Natural instincts should tell a person to stay away form that.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I agree with what your saying big time, however if a person is a victim of this technology and there getting voice to skull transmissions or are being forced into it through the use of synthetic/electronic telepathy then there fine by God's standards but it's the people who use natrual telepathy and force it on people and the people who operate the technology that forces synthetic/electronic telepathy on people who might not find God so forgiven.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Another new article is out. This one covers the current state of physical experiments that are being conducted by this system:

deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The article is not comprehensive by any means. While sleep deprivation is an aspect, there is considerable attention to the sleep process. Dream subliminals are an important aspect of this technology...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

The article is not comprehensive by any means. While sleep deprivation is an aspect, there is considerable attention to the sleep process. Dream subliminals are an important aspect of this technology...

I think Deepthought is breaking it down into specific subject areas. I don't think this is supposed to be the complete picture, just a solid picture as far as sleep deprivation is concerned. I am sure the next article will cover a different aspect. That's how each of the articles have worked up until now...radio, A.I., physics, etc.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Another new article is out. This one examines Robert C. Beck's work in 1978 and the detection of early test signals globally.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thought this was interesting:

DeepThought
Now you see why this is the 'Holy Grail' of intelligence gathering. With a single site, the entire world can be spied upon and there is nowhere to hide. I bet it explains why Clinton kept forgetting the nuclear codes during his time in office. The NSA knew exactly what the enemy was thinking. There is no guess work in modern intelligence despite the impression you get from the media. Its all theater designed to keep this technology out of the hands of rouge states. TEMPEST shielding, secure bunkers, etc., are pretty much a joke in the industry and have been for around 30 years or more. So, when you hear of "intelligence failures" or the need to "extract information from terrorists", you now know it is all lies. Every thought that happens on this planet, goes straight into the NSA's supercomputers. Events are allowed to play out to hide this fact.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another interesting item:

DeepThought
I just got read this document, I've been distracted for the last week.

"A Method for the Remote Control of Electrical Stimulation of the Nervous System." E.L. Chaffee and R.U. Light. Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine, 1934, 7.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This states that nerves could be excited directly by a radio wave and they theorized it was acting as a dipole antenna. Not only that, but it actually describes how the current experiments progress before becoming more overt.

I checked the reference on that statement. Its based on the work of German named J. Feser in 1930.

Now that leaves two options. Either the current radio system is an independent invention based upon the reading of that research, or this scientist came to the US before/after WWII.

I can't find any other reference to this guy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I provided him with the reference in the comments section of his article...

Edit - I provided it from a post I did years ago on this website; contained somewhere in the first link of my signature below...
edit on Fri, 18 May 2012 12:45:27 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri, 18 May 2012 13:28:37 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Another new article:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Would someone please explain the Erdos reference?

In laymen's terms, if you please.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I agree with what your saying big time, however if a person is a victim of this technology and there getting voice to skull transmissions or are being forced into it through the use of synthetic/electronic telepathy then there fine by God's standards but it's the people who use natrual telepathy and force it on people and the people who operate the technology that forces synthetic/electronic telepathy on people who might not find God so forgiven.

Hey, have had interchange with you here, cheers, enjoyed it. Would just like to point out, at risk for hostility from OP as I have already endured that, that what you describe here has nothing to do with being "all right with God."
This is a literal abomination, a "rape" of the most intimate part of mankind.....and I wonder with what you have written here, that you seem to "brand" people who have the natural ability and force it upon others, over those who are technologically using it.....Dear God, is there even one? So, those who possess this power naturally and "force" it upon others, might not find God so forgiving? Wow. If you possessed it naturally, you wouldn't be able to help your ability to "see," would you, and why would God hate you for that? Unless you used it in a horrible way, and those that use the technology for it are forgiven? Why, may I ask, by virture of fighting the horrible naturally capable ones??? Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are writing.....
So, would you advocate blackening those who naturally were born with abilities, and endorse their being disenfranchised by society via the technology to keep them from particpating in this world for so called "protection?" Be careful, as what you may have arrived at in the twisting of technology and people and their abilities, will be used to twist all of us..... that is the lesson here. And if only someone would get it......you cannot level what has exsited despite everything for the obvious good of everything. Trying to level that has killed so much and so many already.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join