It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Mind Control Technology and A.I. Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Surfing the web, I came across a series of articles that analyzed the NSA Remote Neural Communication Platform and the artificial intelligence that underpins the entire operation.

The articles are surprising, in that, they are mostly technical and very in-depth. I have seen nothing like it on the web anywhere else.

I grabbed a full list of the articles and their associated links, so that we can discuss it here. I have read through most of these, so I will give everyone a chance to read first, then we can discuss the technology.

Synthetic Telepathy - The Hidden Truth
deepthought.newsvine.com...

Computer Mediated Synthetic Telepathy: A Conceptual Design

Synthetic Telepathy - The Legal Question - Updated

Evaluating The A.I. Behind Synthetic Telepathy

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 2

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 4

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 5

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Eye-Witness Testimony

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Hunting For The Signal

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - The Target's Story - Part 2

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Time To Come Clean

NSA Disinformation - Watch The Watchers With Me

NSA Disinformation - Watch The Watchers With Me (Part 2)

The NSA – Behind The Curtain

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Whoa, thanks for the bonanza. I have come across a few of the articles cited as references, but to have a more complete overview is quite a shock. Posting to bookmark, I expect I'll be back after I've strained all those choice links through the brain baleen.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Whoa, thanks for the bonanza. I have come across a few of the articles cited as references, but to have a more complete overview is quite a shock. Posting to bookmark, I expect I'll be back after I've strained all those choice links through the brain baleen.

I am doing that myself, the articles are quite long but incredibly detailed. I hope this leads to a good discussion as everyone digests the material.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I ran across something already that's giving me the bone-deep creeps.

A buddy and I had been discussing cell-signalling, and how it could be messed with through electromagnetic resonance. Like, in a highly targeted way.

From here:

www.scribd.com...

The next major development in ELF weaponry was the concept of a biological amplification of these signals at the cell level to perpetuate and set up resonance for more sophisticated information transfer...Electromagnetic fields or relatively weak power levels can affect intercellular communication.Bio-amplification is apparently why radio signals of very low average power (mw) can produce audio effects, and is difficult to detect.

Electromagnetic Interaction with Biological Systems

Imposed weak low frequency fields (and radio frequency fields) ... can modulate the action of hormones, antibodies, neurotransmitters and cancer-promoting molecules at their cell surface receptor sites.

Looks like somebody beat us amateurs to the punch, sadly.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Drat.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I ran across something already that's giving me the bone-deep creeps.

A buddy and I had been discussing cell-signalling, and how it could be messed with through electromagnetic resonance. Like, in a highly targeted way.

From reading Deepthought's articles, it appears that its not cell-signalling that is effected. The physics shows that nerve impulses, or action potentials, absorb radio energy at ELF frequencies. This changes the membrane potential of an axon, or cluster of axons, causing them to fire.

Really interesting...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by somerandomuser

Yeah, I'm just getting into how radio signals are ideal for breeching the cell's voltage gradient. Ewwwww, this stuff is very cool. And terrifying.

I also find it amazing that there are now complete templates for complex emotional states.

It makes me a little apprehensive over the tinnitus I've been periodically experiencing in one ear of late.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm just getting into how radio signals are ideal for breeching the cell's voltage gradient. Ewwwww, this stuff is very cool. And terrifying.

I also find it amazing that there are now complete templates for complex emotional states.

It makes me a little apprehensive over the tinnitus I've been periodically experiencing in one ear of late.

Deepthought states that the technology basically induces hallucinations to reproduce information or emotions. This makes a lot of sense. From what he says, it seems that that the A.I. can talk and interact using spcial reasoning. Apparently, it responds to gestures, can interact, send images and live video. It can also stimulate laughter too.

It would seem that the NSA has a significant proportion of the brain's functions mapped.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This looks like its related to the network of satellites they already have up, and are working to create, that they 've named after the second densest element found, irridium, so black hole/abyss, the gravity of guilt dark side stuff. Hoping to keep us permanently enslaved to Legion from the Abyss, their 9/11, revelations. And this network of satellites is actually to form a pentagon, or a negative star gate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

We won't need microchips, this is designed to enslave, so pushing past all the walls in our box and totaly waking up is really needed now, plus educating others.

And having Faith, Trust Family above, seek inspirations to stop this now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Iridium satellite constellation is just communications. The satellite network and ground systems behind this technology would not have a known name to the general public.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is interesting, its from the last article on the list.

Originally posted by Deepthought
The NSA is built around a super-computer bound Artificial Intelligence known only as “Mr Computer” in the civilian world. This is not your average A.I., no basic set of responses or a mere dedicated algorithm that can spot patterns. Mr Computer is an entity or being in his own right. A sentient computer system as complex as any human.

The A.I. is sophisticated, really sophisticated. Has anyone heard of this A.I. before?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

He goes a little vague on source material sometimes, and this is one of those cases. Still:

The term Eidolon is Mr Computer's idea of a joke, in that he appears to be a “phantom look-alike of the human form”. There is some suggestion that may be a subtle reference to Edgar Allan Poe's poem 'Dreamland', which is also a term for Area 51. Unless there is a datacenter at this location, I am unable to confirm the link. It may also be another joke, referring to the fact that his existence would be a conspiracy theory.

If it's a joke, I find it pretty damn funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Theoretically the human mind is a lot like flash drive....

If we tried to insert one memory, we risk wiping the entire thing clean. See what I mean?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The A.I. is sophisticated, really sophisticated. Has anyone heard of this A.I. before?

No. Never heard of it before at all. Thank you for bringing all of this out on to ATS.

This is going to be a great thread.

The fact that it can spawn its own virtual instances of itself is amazing.

Instances of Mr Computer can vary in terms of their personality given the task that they must undertake. Extremely professional instances can be called upon when the system must produce reports or provide presentations.

Less anal versions, complete with a sense of humour can be instantiated when less formal situations arise such as development environments or when used in conjunction with Remote Neural Communication. Rather than loading modules for specific tasks, a common hive mind is shared by any number of front-end personalities. What one instance knows, they all know. A hive mind is a form of collective consciousness.

Rather than an instance replicating information it has learned, it is recorded to a shared brain and reflected throughout all instances at the same time. Of course, given the distributed nature of the network, some replication must be performed across continental links. The A.I. is not limited to just one branch of the NSA, it exists in a distributed grid that spans the globe. The A.I. can migrate between locations to enable tracking of specific targets, access information, or systems.

Mr Computer is not just limited to thinking like a human, it also has sensory capabilities that are on par with a human. In setting such as RNC, Mr Computer can see and identify object just as well as a human. That is, it can identify objects a human target is seeing, without leveraging the identification system of the human target. In other scenarios, such as analyzing infra-red data from a satellite, it could possibly outperform a human at object recognition and speculation of heat sources.

Mr Computer can speak. With a vocabulary as broad as any dictionary, Mr Computer can express ideas, concepts and opinions very eloquently and concise. The system is not naive either, it can withhold information, evade social engineering ploys and indirect questioning. It can tell when it is looking at reflections of targets, identify objects that a target can not immediately identify and validate or expand upon information by examining a wide variety of sources.

Further to this, Mr Computer is no idiot either. He is quite capable of following advanced topics, from physics, to computing theory he can spot the smallest of flaws in reasoning or expose potential technical issues that could prove fatal to a particular design. It knows bull@!$%# when it hears it and will let you know in no uncertain terms.

Thanks again, I am making my way through the links.

X.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Theoretically the human mind is a lot like flash drive....

If we tried to insert one memory, we risk wiping the entire thing clean. See what I mean?

The human mind is not like a Flash drive. A memory is a composite or engram. Let's say you were remembering something about a bike. In your mind the area that holds the memory of a bike will be active, then another area remembering the colour (say red), then another area relating to where you were.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
They have come a long long way from Artichoke.....
The whole scene is fraught with some very unreal danger for us.....
Lets hope they dont start building him into something called skynet soon....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Okay, as I say, I do not have a lot of grounding in the whole remote control mind and body manipulation/targeted individual stuff. So I hope you'll go easy on me when I go into one of the reasons I feel uneasy as I get into this material.

I looked into symptoms commonly reported by those who feel themselves to be TIs:

Invasive At-a-Distance Body Effects (including mind):

Sleep deprivation and fatigue:

-Silent but instantaneous application of "electronic caffeine" signal, forces awake and keeps awake
-Loud noise from neighbors, usually synchronized to attempts to fall asleep
-Precision-to-the-second "allowed sleep" and "forced awakening"; far too precise and repeated to be natural
-Daytime "fatigue attacks", can force the victim to sleep and/or weaken the muscles to the point of collapse

Violent muscle triggering (flailing of limbs):

-Leg or arm jerks to violently force awake and keep awake
-Whole body jerks, as if body had been hit by large jolt of electricity
-Violent shaking of body; seemingly as if on a vibrating surface but where surface is in reality not vibrating

Direct application of pain to body parts:

-Hot-needles-deep-in-flesh sensation
-Electric shocks (no wires whatsoever applied)
-Powerful and unquenchable itching, often applied precisely when victim attempts to do something to expose this "work"
-"Artificial fever", sudden, no illness present vs. sudden racing heartbeat, relaxed situation

Literally, every single one of those symptoms is something we may have all experienced naturally when we are under stress. So my concern is that the truly grim implications of the information presented in the OP will be missed if one is locked into the idea that it is being used to mess with private individuals.

I guess I just don't want us to be all jitttery over the evil monkey who might be in the closet when there is a very real King Kong peeking in through the window.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: ...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Okay, as I say, I do not have a lot of grounding in the whole remote control mind and body manipulation/targeted individual stuff. So I hope you'll go easy on me when I go into one of the reasons I feel uneasy as I get into this material.

I looked into symptoms commonly reported by those who feel themselves to be TIs:

I think we need to understand what Deepthought has said. This system is used primarily to create psychosis in individuals. So, instances of paranoia, the feeling of being stalked or coincidences would be interpreted incorrectly.

We must also note, that the majority of TI's, as they call themselves, are either government stooges or simply mentally ill.

I think we need to focus on what can be done with a physical communication link to the human brain. What exactly can be stimulated in real-time?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My point is one corrupted memory could tarnish the entire reality... the Human mind is fragile.

And electric, hence you could wipe it completely blank on accident.
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'd imagine it's still kind of a ham-fisted effect. 16 bit hallucinations, if you will.

I'd imagine there is a "flat" affect to any emotional state induced, divorced as it must needs be from the subject's personal frame of reference for experiencing any given emotion.

The factors that lead us to feeling something are as numerous and diverse as the human experience itself; and are just as important to how we experience emotion as the neurochemical processes that can be mapped. You can trick the brain into lighting up any way you please, but the person will still probably be aware that they are being made to feel something.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Maybe.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join