It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery teen illness: Brokovich team barred from testing school grounds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

I'd like to see you make those claims in front of the parents of these affected children...
edit on 29-1-2012 by COconspiracyguy because: (no reason given)

Do not be so naive.
I would tell them
there doing a great job.
The parents are in on it
too. It is NOT hard to
to do this.

Obviously fake.
Could do that all day.
I would tell the parents
this stunt they are pulling
is utterly SCANDALOUS.

Oh, so the school must be in on it too, that's why they're not allowing the grounds to be tested...Good grief.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by COconspiracyguy

NO the school knows this
is a freaking SET UP..

Brokobich is getting ready
to find the *mother load*
and the school is most likely
having there own investigation
first. I doubt they find ANYTHING.
The school wants to investigate it
themselves. They will
not find anything that did this to the girls
because they are FAKING the whole
indecent.
DENY IGNORANCE not EMBRACE
like a naive sheep

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
lol last I checked over 3 trillion dollars is missing. Thats a conspiracy theory.

This? This a big bag of

I think most the girls are doing better now. Maybe someone will film a follow up one day.
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
lol last I checked over 3 trillion dollars is missing. Thats a conspiracy theory.

This? This a big bag of

I think most the girls are doing better now. Maybe someone will film a follow up one day.
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

So why are bothering to post in this thread then? If there's more important stuff to you, then maybe you should take you agenda there.

You do realize that every time you post in this thread, you give it a bump, don't you?

It's the debunkers catch-22. Can't try to discredit a thread, without giving it credit by keeping it alive...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am fed up with all of these so called "experts" in fields of medicine
and science that come up with these obviously insincere, calculating "opinions"!!!

Especially this doctor they are parading around, with his disengenious explanation!

The reason they do not want to allow independent testing is fairly obvious!

I applaud the parents of these children that will not take a load of B S answer,
and who have decided seek answers on thier own!

I went digging, and found the actual EPA report from years back on this
site, as it has had ongoing investigations. Here it is :

www.epa.gov...

The groundwater was contaminated for at least 4 miles, and as a result,
the area stopped using that source for drinking water, however that would
not stop the groundwater from seeping further...and its had plenty of time
to do do so, as this happened back in 1970.

Yet as recently as 2006 there was testing ongoing. Read the report,
you can see. There is most likely a subsequent report out there, I have
not had time to look for it.

Additionally, One news article commented on the fact that Gas companies had
recently "fracked" in the close vicininty, just prior to the onset of the
illness.

"While we don't have the answers, we are suspicious that the all-clear has been sounded on the environmental side and we don't believe that it should have been," Brockovich, who is sending an associate to LeRoy to gather samples, told the newspaper.

Environmentalists want to look into whether five natural gas wells surrounding the school, which recently underwent a fracturing procedure, may have triggered the illness.

News.AU

edit on 29-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

NO the school knows this
is a freaking SET UP..

Brokobich is getting ready
to find the *mother load*
and the school is most likely
having there own investigation
first. I doubt they find ANYTHING.
The school wants to investigate it
themselves. They will
not find anything that did this to the girls
because they are FAKING the whole
indecent.
DENY IGNORANCE not EMBRACE
like a naive sheep

Read this before you call people naive sheep.

www.hlntv.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is a big scam
with the people
who do not like
fracking for oil.
I believe if the water was contaminated
from fracking it would be more
then 12 girls at some highschool.
They would not be getting *ticks*
from contaminated water.
Now people are going to come
out of the wood work like
COCKROACHES jumping
on this. It is a big fake!!!
Make money and stop
fracking for oil scam.

edit on 29-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is a big scam
with the people
who do not like
fracking for oil.
I believe if the water was contaminated
from fracking it would be more
then 12 girls at some highschool.
They would not be getting *ticks*
from contaminated water.
Now people are going to come
out of the wood work like
COCKROACHES jumping
on this. It is a big fake!!!
Make money and stop
fracking for oil scam.

edit on 29-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

"They would not be getting *ticks* ",,,you seriously cant be talking about,,the flea,,,,right????

Now i understand,,,

Me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The facts in this story are pretty scarce so far. One key fact for me is that it's Erin Brockovich's team that wants to do the testing.

She does not have a reputation for good, scientific study. The case which was made into a movie was later shown to be at least questionable.Hinckley case

In 2003 they announced plans to sue a Berkley High School and everyone involved.Brockovich 2003 suit

Time magazine labelled it "Junk Science" in their 2003 articleTime - 2003 suit

I wouldn't mind letting scientists study the school, but keeping Brockovich away seems like common sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Interesting, everyone around here is convinced it was Gardisal shots. I have no opinion on this as there is no proof all the girls got those shots. However, I find it telling they don't want them in the school grounds. I think these girls came in contact with something on those grounds that caused this.

I think this is a distraction from the Gardasil. If they make it look like the illness might be from an environmental factor, the public might forget the possibility of Gardasil. More than 15 girls would have gotten sick if it was an environmental factor, and some boys would have gotten ill too.

Big pharma has already sent in the "state health official" who ruled out Gardasil and environmental factors. This is just another stage in the game. This isn't going away as the school, state health officials and big pharma were wishing.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
1971 was 40 years ago. If the train derailment and subsequent hazmat leak caused this, it would have showed up many years prior to now. That is my opinion, I am not a scientist, but I do play one when the need arises.

I also do not think the girls are faking this. Regarding the video with the girl who is smiling, in my opinion, she is smiling because she is embarrassed. I tend to have the same reaction when the spotlight is shined on me; I smile and giggle like a school girl.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

It will also be interesting to see why the school is refusing to allow Brokivich's team to take samples. Although, according to the last video the school already had testing performed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm a Western New Yorker, and I've been to LeRoy on several occasions...nice little town.

Since I am neither a scientist, nor a doctor, I can't comment on the validity of the girls' claims, but what I can comment on is the fact that the school will not let an independent research team come in to - at the very least - take soil samples and check the areas surrounding the school. If I were a taxpayer in that district, I would want everything possible done to rule out poisoning or other such ailments, especially to make sure that whatever this is, doesn't spread to the rest of the town. If it is indeed conversion disorder, then case closed, but science is about ruling out all possibilities and finding the best answer. For the sake of the children involved, all possible paths should be pursued.

My $.02.

-TS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Interesting, everyone around here is convinced it was Gardisal shots. I have no opinion on this as there is no proof all the girls got those shots. However, I find it telling they don't want them in the school grounds. I think these girls came in contact with something on those grounds that caused this.

I think this is a distraction from the Gardasil. If they make it look like the illness might be from an environmental factor, the public might forget the possibility of Gardasil. More than 15 girls would have gotten sick if it was an environmental factor, and some boys would have gotten ill too.

Big pharma has already sent in the "state health official" who ruled out Gardasil and environmental factors. This is just another stage in the game. This isn't going away as the school, state health officials and big pharma were wishing.

Except a boy is sick, and only half of the affected girls got the shot. Quit letting your agenda blind you.
edit on 29-1-2012 by antonia because: forgot something

If this was a neurotoxin in their environment it is also likely more people are affected with different disorders. OCD, depression and other mental illnesses could also be involved and just not be as dramatic as what we are seeing with this subset being discussed.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One reason not to let Erin Brockovich's team in?

She doesn't have a neutral scientific team! She picked up a $2 million dollar bonus for the Hinckley case. Her work has been seriously discredited. She tried this back in 2003 in California.

As I said above, with a couple of sources to start the looking, I wouldn't want her near me or my property for any reason!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No agenda, and no distraction. It's the flu season so I'm sure some boys in the town have the sniffles, but that's not what this is about. The tourettes style symptoms the girls are demonstrating are not normal, and I have not heard of any boys with this.

If I missed it please direct me to the link.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

news.yahoo.com...
www.huliq.com...

Read-It says "one boy". Get off your agenda already, it's not the shots.

Three other teens, including one boy, are reportedly experiencing similar symptoms.”

Furthermore others stories stated only half those girls received the shots.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
double post
edit on 29-1-2012 by antonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

news.yahoo.com...

Read-It says "one boy". Get off your agenda already, it's not the shots.

You're the only person here with an agenda Antonia. I'm open to other possibilities including vaccines, mean while you say "...it's not the shots." You don't know this for a fact, yet you claim it to be a fact which proves you have no credibility and no one should listen to anything you say from this point forward.

You don't know if this boy is having the same symptoms, and you don't know other variables such as if these people got the flu shot. You just don't know. Your simple minded one track approach to this proves that you have an agenda, as I'm open to all possibilities.

Thank you for outing yourself though

Now we know your agenda.

Oh thanks for the link, I must have missed that part where they mention the boy.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I would trust her team anyday over some handpicked team from the EPA,
seriously...like the government does not have an agenda?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I'm open to other possibilities including vaccines, mean while you say "...it's not the shots." You don't know this for a fact, yet you claim it to be a fact which proves you have no credibility and no one should listen to anything you say from this point forward.

You are the one in every thread who proclaims it's gardisal not me. Half of these girls have not recieved the shot yet you still make posts proclaiming it just has to be that. Seems to me you won't let it go, and that just screams agenda to me

You don't know if this boy is having the same symptoms,

The articles are lumping him with the other girls so they must be similar symptoms otherwise he would not be discussed.

and you don't know other variables such as if these people got the flu shot. You just don't know.

And neither do you, yet you are here in this thread again "It's the shots".Even when there is evidence it isn't you still bring it up.

As for being outed, yea, I do try to be logical. Sorry if that makes me the dis-info agent.

edit on 29-1-2012 by antonia because: opps

Don't worry though, this is ATS. Everyone will come over here and agree with that I am a disinfo agent despite all the evidence.
edit on 29-1-2012 by antonia because: rawr

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join