It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul scam and his fake Presidential Run:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Were not brainwashed idiots, we are people who are fed up with the same ole bull# that never changes due to the fact people like you don't ever vote for change! Also, if the person you wanted in has already dropped out then that tells me alot about your character because absolutely none of the drop outs would have made a good POTUS! Have fun making up fictional facts and trying to sell them to the ATS community. Remember people, DENY IGNORANCE!

Haha people voted for change in 2008, or did you miss Obama's entire run? I don't like change, nor do I want it. I want practical solutions. That's how things get corrected and fixed. Not by dismantling the entire thing!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The reason I find issues with about half your so-called facts, is that you people are STILL selling his talking points, from his movement! End Government corruption. Fat Chance. Especially if you claim that you are not part of it, when you are by all means part of the government! And since his entire administration will be full of gov't corruption. How will he get anything passed when president????

Then, on the other hand you have the people who say voting for Newt or Mitt will be no worse. That it's hopeless so I'll just to a revolt vote. I ask this again, how do you know RP will be for the people if he finally sits behind that desk? You don't! Obama clearly sold his message even better than RP has, And Obama was virtually unknown before he ran for President. Obama was the ultimate idealist. RP wishes he could sell like Obama. But he can't which is why he will never win.

Something worse, he is selling his message to college kids which will buy pretty much anything that sounds good. The Global Warming tax scheme, communism, iran is not a threat and RP. Any person who has studied politics for a long time will tell you that RP is the one who's got a snowball's chance in hell of winning.
edit on 29-1-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Actually, only Paul and Romney do well vs. Obama, except Ron Paul does best with Independents and the young voters, which are the groups that propelled Obama into the White House.

CNN Poll: Obama tied with Romney & Paul in November showdowns.

42% of voters now self identify as Independents.

CBS Poll: Independents Prefer Ron Paul Vs Obama.

As far as the media blackout, its a statistical fact:

The Ron Paul Media Blackout Is Back On

Everything you else you said is just as wrong, I'm just too lazy to address every item.
edit on 29-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I think as more and more people dropped out RP has gotten more time in the debates and is now about equal. I don't really watch TV so I can't say what's been happening on the MSM channels I was talking about the debates in general which is what I base my votes on during the election process anyway.

Then ask yourself this. If the same people who voted for RP are the ones that voted for Obama, why isn't he doing better?

BTW, your links don't work only one of them

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I think I must be onto something because only the truth will get RP supporters this mad at me. The more hate and attacks this thread generates the more I know I am right.

RP supporters"How dare you think of this of our man." I bet all of you know this conspiracy is right on the money!!! Just you wait when he drops out in March.

This just makes you look like a clever troll.

Since the first post I saw you in, you have done nothing. It bash on RP, and yet if I look at your previouse post you never clearly state who it is that you suppport, I think it is obviouse as to who the "shill" is here.

Although well worded and argued all you post amounts to is an anti ron paul troll.
edit on 29-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by satron

You honestly don't see the cult of ron paul supporters that DO hang onto to every word he says? Brainwashed idiots I call them, even if the man has a sound message.

"Even if the man has a sound message"???

So... what exactly are you even trying to imply? That it is wrong to support someone with a "sound message"? Ron Paul has a sound message, and because we like that kind of thing, we are now cult members.

"Let's all support the guys who don't have a sound message! At least we won't look so 'cultish.'"

You fail to have any shred of compassion for these people. It's called being desperate. Being hopeful, even. They hang on to every word he says because what he says is refreshing and inspiring. Not because we are brainwashed.

The brainwashed mind is the one that doesn't realize this grandfathering system of tyrannical presidents.

You claim that Ron Paul is a "scammer" because people are eating up his message and paying him, and that "he doesn't even have faith that he will win." Yeah, no sh*t.

Do you really think that America would break away from its self feeding system of wealth? "The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer." That has been true of America forever.

Who is getting rich? Well, we already stated: The rich.

The MSM, the tycoons, the government, the politicians. Who is the number one threat to all of these people? Doctor Ron Paul.

So, yeah, he knows he isn't going to win, and we know he isn't going to win.

But what you fail to realize is that the bigger scam of money is electing another president of the same old crap we've experienced all our lives.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Although well worded and argued all you post amounts to is an anti ron paul troll.
edit on 29-1-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

So I am anti-Ron Paul troll because I don't like the guy? And I keep finding things wrong with him? and wanting to spread what I think about him? Hm, well then I guess your right. I am nothing but a troll. Seriously!?!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Now, please for a moment set aside the fact that Mitt and Newt are corrupt as hell. We all know there records. But do you really know Ron Paul's?

Yes, and he has 30+ years of consistent records.

Is your "pal" Ron Paul a serious contender? Is he really looking out for you? Being a politician you know he's got to be somewhat corrupt, especially since he has been inside Washington for 30+ years. There's no telling what that will do to a person.
The whole reason I got involved in politics was hearing Ron Paul speak. I cared nothing of politics until I heard the man. He is truly genuine. Lobbyists have publicly said before they they weren't able to buy Ron Paul out. He was called by John McCain "the most honest man in Washington."

The race is wide open: NO it's not. It's Newt VS Mitt

Really? There are still 47 states with a primary/caucus remaining (not including US territories like Guam or Puerto Rico.) Only 2% of total delegates have been awarded so far.

Originally posted by jjf3rd77Ron Paul has even said, he isn't very concerned about winning and doesn't see himself in the White House. It's the largest scam in the book.

Libel, and slander, sir. Ron Paul has NEVER said that. Your lying friends in the media have said that. Show me any proof whatsoever that he has said that in a video, and I will mail you a personal check for $50. You have my word, and other users can save this post as proof.

As he stated, he is selling his message and Ron Paul fans are eating it up!!!!! Nothing wrong with it, I just don't believe it. Just like I don't believe in Santorum's message, or Obama's.
I'm eating it up because it's brilliant. Our nation is in debt way over our heads, and he's the only one that makes the suggestion of cutting spending. Makes perfect sense! If you're credit card is nearly maxed out, what do you do, keep spending yourself further into debt, or cut your spending ? Duh! This should be a no brainer.

His message is clear: If you listen closely to Ron Paul's speeches you will begin to see that he reiterates his same talking points time and time again especially when the question has nothing to do with the answer. "What's your stance on abortion?" Ron Paul, "We shouldn't worry about that until we get the economy going again. I want to cut $1 Trillion from the budget" in weird Ron Paul voice.
Uhh, no. More lies sir. He has said numerous times abortion should be a state issue and the federal government has no say in it (and really, by order of the highest law of our land, the federal government shouldn't.)

He is one of us: Ok first off, he is corrupt as all hell and runs to the bank every time you people send him money! He robs young people of their money which they really shouldn't be sending to politicians anyway (but that's just my personal belief). He stays in Washington doing not much of anything in 30 years and all the while we taxpayers need to pay for his salary--which btw is tax exempt.
Starting to think your entire post is a joke now.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

So you know he isn't going to win, you know he knows he isn't going to win, but your going to vote for him anyway, and you want me to vote for him.

That is some Why do I have to show compassion to trolls who try to brainwash me into voting for a guy I DO not agree with on certain issues??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ron Paul, Doctor, Soldier: Ron Paul was drafted into the army and I think this is why he is so much against it. He saw the horrors of war and remained scarred for life. He probably didn't want to go and this was the first time government corruption actually impacted his own life.
He wasn't drafted, so again you are laying down more misinformation. He joined the air force and made it to rank of Captain. He was was facing the draft, but volunteered on his own rather than being drafted as he doesn't believe in the draft.

Originally posted by jjf3rd77His faith blinds his views on abortion and scientific facts such as evolution.
No, no no. He has said numerous times he doesn't want to tell us what to believe in. It should be our own choice.

I don't think it's that hard to deliver babies. Ron Paul's career as a doctor is not prestigious. Ron Paul hasn't been a doctor for over 30 years. So I think this Doctor stuff is a bit old and elevates him inside his cult of followers as some sort of divine life giving presence.
I don't know what planet you live on, but here in America you don't magically stop being a doctor. It's pretty much a lifelong thing. As far as when he last ran his medical practice, it was in 1996. Which was 15 years ago, not "over 30 years." Stop spreading lies. As far as what kind of doctor he was, he did a lot of his medical work to his patients for FREE because he doesn't believe in medicaid or medicare. Wish I could find a doctor like that. All doctors I've been to charge $150+ for a 10 minute exam that doesn't lead to anything.

So what's the scheme? Just as a lot of other presidential candidates have done over the years, Ron Paul is selling his message and his books. That is it! He takes votes away from people who actually can win, and has never been a serious contender. He hides corruption and doesn't remember his stance on issues 20 years ago. He is NO better than the rest of them!
That's your grand finale? Lol. The man is 76, he's got maybe 12 years max left in him, and lives comfortably. I'm sure selling books is not his top priority. And he can actually win. Let's not forget, only 1 week ago he was in 2nd place nationally for the Republican nomination. Now he's in 3rd, but not by much. There's a good chance he's going to win Maine which will put him back in 2nd, close to first. He hides corruption? Please... Nothing is hidden these days. Privacy in this country died 10 years ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I grow tired of talking about the same lame excuses RP fans give to support their man, so I'll answer this question right now, "when did RP say he doesn't see himself in the White House?"

www.realclearpolitics.com...
There's a video and a transcript on their. read it and watch it and weep! He selling his message, that's what he pretty much said and he bowed directly too ABC in that interview. I see no difference.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

Actually he WAS drafted into the army but he used the air force as an escape route because the air force is softer than the army and almost guaranteed not on the front lines!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I grow tired of talking about the same lame excuses RP fans give to support their man, so I'll answer this question right now, "when did RP say he doesn't see himself in the White House?"

www.realclearpolitics.com...
There's a video and a transcript on their. read it and watch it and weep! He selling his message, that's what he pretty much said and he bowed directly too ABC in that interview. I see no difference.

That's the best you can come up with?

Terry Moran, ABC News: "When you lay your head on your pillow at night, do you see yourself in the Oval Office?" Ron Paul: "Not really."

This is clever, what Terry Moron did there. Learned about it in my psyche class in college many years ago. You can easily manipulate an answer by wording the question correctly. Had Terry worded it "Do you see yourself in the Oval Office." Ron Pauls answer would have been different. But when you add the pillow part, it really makes the question meaningless...

Why does Ron Paul have to see him self in the Oval Office when he's sleeping? Maybe he's counting sheep... or thinking about his wife. If I was running for president I wouldn't be laying with my head on my pillow salivating about the Oval Office... I would be more worried about what I was doing tomorrow on the campaign trail.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by WP4YT

Actually he WAS drafted into the army but he used the air force as an escape route because the air force is softer than the army and almost guaranteed not on the front lines!

Not going to say I agree or disagree. I really don't care, it's not an issue for me. I was just pointing out you were factually wrong about Ron Paul being drafted into the military. But I personally wouldn't agree with putting a medical doctor on the front lines, that would be foolish for any military commander to do from a tactical standpoint.

If military service is an issue for you, you probably know then that Ron Paul is the only man running for president now that has served in the military. Including the president himself. So it shouldn't be an issue. Historically, Republicans have never nominated a candidate with no military background. But that damn Ron Paul just isn't electable! Who knows, things can change. This has been a year of a lot of firsts.
edit on 29-1-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Well we have to fight within our party to get the right candidate first.

That's what I find weird, aren't they all on the same side if they use the same name?
Aren't they smart enough to point out between themselves : Hey this guy is the best leader for us ?

Are they really in it for the best of their country or for power and money?

One thing that I don't know, is the party then chosen by the leading representative or is the party already decided before that?

If the representative chooses then corruption will obviously find it's in way in politics, it's like opening the door wide open.

If the party is already decided, well something is very wrong within the party if they can't point out themselves who makes the best leader.

Originally posted by seabag
What do you propose…dictatorship?
Have fun with that!!

You bet I would have fun if I was the dictator!

Don't worry you would have fun too. Just need to stick with positive long term ideals, listen to what the people want and never for a second give in to corruption.

Me dictator, I would be honored and I hope that everyone in the world would have a fair chance to be happy.
I wouldn't settle for less.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT

Terry Moran, ABC News: "When you lay your head on your pillow at night, do you see yourself in the Oval Office?" Ron Paul: "Not really."

This is clever, what Terry Moron did there. Learned about it in my psyche class in college many years ago. You can easily manipulate an answer by wording the question correctly. Had Terry worded it "Do you see yourself in the Oval Office." Ron Pauls answer would have been different. But when you add the pillow part, it really makes the question meaningless...

Wow, some of you people are clearly hopeless. You asked for evidence I gave you evidence. How can you possibly know what Ron Paul would have said, if terry moron omitted the words, "When you lay your head on your pillow at night." I bet he would have said the same exact thing. They are just words not manipulating at all. I believe Terry Moron was using something he learned in journalism school. It's a soft way of asking if he believes he's got a shot at winning the nomination.

But you want more, ok. He clearly states message a few times in his campaign speech after SC. But he doesn't really talk about winning the White House or beat obama now does he?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT

Wow, some of you people are clearly hopeless. You asked for evidence I gave you evidence. How can you possibly know what Ron Paul would have said, if terry moron omitted the words, "When you lay your head on your pillow at night." I bet he would have said the same exact thing. They are just words not manipulating at all. I believe Terry Moron was using something he learned in journalism school. It's a soft way of asking if he believes he's got a shot at winning the nomination.

But you want more, ok. He clearly states message a few times in his campaign speech after SC. But he doesn't really talk about winning the White House or beat obama now does he?

But I don't see you questioning Gingrich or Santorum, who are not even on the ballot in several states and statistically can't even win the nomination since they aren't on enough ballots. Why not question their misleading campaigns?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

I have questioned their campigns but this thread is not about Newt or Santorum. I can make one if you want and you will all support me and say RP 2012 is our only hope then I will facepalm myself because you people are brainwashed by this one politicians ideological message. That is what this thread is about. If there is one thing I have learned here on ATS is that Politicians are not the answer to the change you seek. I don't want another ideological scammer in my White House, like Obama!

Well I would say one thing about Ron Paul, he did not vote against NDAA because he was too busy campigning now, if Obama or GWB would have done that the MSM would be all over that! Consistency My ass. Too busy to vote no on a bill he feels so strongly against, when you all preach about how he stands up for our civil liberties, or did you forget that RP skipped this bill?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So you know he isn't going to win, you know he knows he isn't going to win, but your going to vote for him anyway, and you want me to vote for him.

That is some Why do I have to show compassion to trolls who try to brainwash me into voting for a guy I DO not agree with on certain issues??

Because somewhere in my post I said: "I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL." Right?

If you could quote me where I said, that would be great.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Because somewhere in my post I said: "I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL." Right?

If you could quote me where I said, that would be great.

In your last post you stated that I didn't know that the system is corrupt and then you listed all of this rambling noise that I already know. Then you said everyone is scared of RP, when it's far from the truth. TPTB think RP is a joke that's why they don't take him seriously! You never said you wiant me to vote for RP but you certainly felt the need to "educate" your fellow so-called brainwashed member on ATS. I am sure you would love it if I said that's it I give up I am voting for RP are you people happy now??
I am not changing my mind weather you like it or not I do not care!

It doesn't matter anyway because your man is not going to get anywhere near the presidency. You can keep dreaming your ideal world but it's never going to happen, I'm sorry to bust your bubble but the truth hurts don't it? But you people keep on eating up what he says and keep on buying this scammers message. Politicians are the biggest scammers in the book! RP is no exception

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join