It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul scam and his fake Presidential Run:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by satron

You're implying he should step down because he is stealing votes from Mitt and Newt.

No I'm implying that he should stop scamming people or people should just stop blindly giving him money because he clearly doesn't care about winning as he had mentioned HIMSELF many times before. For a group of people that seem to hang onto every word the man says, you sure missed that one!

I don't hang on to his every word, and I don't think he's a messiah, so you're going to have to provide some source that shows that he said that.

Originally posted by jazzguy
if you are so sure that either newt or mitt will win, then why attack ron paul? do you want us to stop supporting RP and support one of them? sounds like you need to rethink yourself

How am I attacking Ron Paul? This is just a conspiracy theory, unless you think the theory is real, then yes. I am attacking Ron Paul with facts!

You're OP is full of opinions, not facts Mr Hannity.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

You honestly don't see the cult of ron paul supporters that DO hang onto to every word he says? Brainwashed idiots I call them, even if the man has a sound message.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The disappointing thing about so many RP supporters is their intention to abstain from voting if RP doesn’t get the nomination (like little babies). I totally can’t get past RP’s foreign policy but I MOST CERTAINLY would vote for RP over Obama if he got the nomination. Republican’s got Obama elected because they turned their noses up at the thought of McCain (the RINO). The cry baby Paulites could very well make this a repeat of 2008, which is very sad and childish.
reply to post by seabag

I think that sometimes, it doesn't matter that you can't win, you still have to try.

If anything hes shown some people what the system is really like, and that could be enough.

AS for not voting, well I truely think votes are wasted at this point, hell Im in CA it wont matter anyway our presidential votes as a state WILL go Dem, so my vote already is wasted, so ill just scribble in RP on my ballot as a nice FU to the system.

If anything Obama was the perfect example of the Lies they tell to get elected, and once elected they follow the status quo with no change.

I fear the day when they no longer bother with all this false political theater is coming, they already hold the populous in such contempt they have no problem making the Republican primary a circus to throw the election to Obama.
edit on 28-1-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

You honestly don't see the cult of ron paul supporters that DO hang onto to every word he says? Brainwashed idiots I call them, even if the man has a sound message.

All I see is someone making unsubstantiated attacks on people.

EDIT: If you feel that Ron Paul supporters are Brainwashed idiots, why didn't you say that in your OP, if your so passionate about it?
edit on 28-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

EDIT: If you feel that Ron Paul supporters are Brainwashed idiots, why didn't you say that in your OP, if your so passionate about it?

The ones that hang onto his every word are brainwashed, not all of them!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was hoping that a good discussion could come from this thread, I really was. None of the candidates have really sold me and I've been putting off deciding until it gets closer to my state's primary. Maybe the choice will be easier if more leave the race.

But, so far, it doesn't look like that good discussion will be had. The first poster after the OP reacted, and that is the word, as though his teeth were being pulled without anaesthesia. Pain and anger. But there are questions that are fair to be asked.

Is Paul running to win, or is he running to make a point, or is there some other reason? He has the right to run for whatever reason he wants, but if he's not trying to win, I lose some respect for him.

Is he corrupt? I haven't seen any evidence that he is any more corrupt than any other politician, probably cleaner than most. But if he is clean that would be a good issue to hit on in the campaign. Is that being emphasized enough?

Did the draft, and his experiences in war, color his thinking so much that he cannot make sound, reasoned, military decisions? Like the child who is burned by fire, is he now excessively afraid of it?

Can he rally Congress and the bureaucracy to accompllish his goals? It's fair to note that he wasn't succesful as a legislator. Maybe the presidency would be different, maybe not.

Does he have well-expressed goals outside of cutting government spending and the military?

OK, I'll agree that jjf3rd77's OP could have been less bombastic, more thoughtful. But can't we still have a decent discussion?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

The ones that hang onto his every word are brainwashed, not all of them!

Hanging on to someone's word don't mean they are brainwashed. I bet you hang on to a lot of peoples words, as I haven't seen an original idea from you. But I won't say that you are brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

It's funny you are attacking me for not being original, but as this is my original conclusion.

I brought up some good points that this may be all a conspiracy, so I'm gonna call you a denier!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yes, these questions DO need to be asked, and Ron Paul supporters barely answer them, they just attack me and my viewpoints for thinking differently or accusing their man of doing something like this! Which is clear to me anyway that he is

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I watched a documentary called the Collapse the other day, was very interesting, its all about peek oil (i know its controversial) and so on, but the point of the doc was that that concept could explain everything, Every behavior the US gov has shown abroad and so on, Presidents who promise change and don't deliver, it all could be because of that one thing.

It could be that there is some truth that the GOV knows, that when elected president they are told it, and its so unavoidable they don't see the point of fighting it, and just go along with the plan already in motion.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I bet you 10 K ( i don't have'em but don't need to) that Obama will win with his speach on government transparency and put bills out on the we. So people can see what he wants to pass through before signing it...

He specifically says that you will be able to READ it before he signs it. Except knowing in advance what he is passing through legislation, the american peoe still won't be able to stop wahat's happening not with Ron Paul or Obama, Romney, Gingrich and all those clowns.

Remember, politician's are in for the money just like I work in a fan blower factory, for the money, just as probably most of you are doing right now. Working for the money.

So really Ron or no Ron, it's all the same

Peace NoLoveInFear46and2

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

It's funny you are attacking me for not being original, but as this is my original conclusion.

I brought up some good points that this may be all a conspiracy, so I'm gonna call you a denier!

It wasn't an attack, do you think your OP was an original thought?

So what am I denying? That Ron Paul is some sort of psychic vampire, stealing votes away from unsuspecting people, causing people to go bankrupt because they gave all their money to him, that he is more corrupt than all of everyone on Capitol Hill, that he didn't want to go to the military even though he signed up, that he's an evil person because he is religious?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I was hoping that a good discussion could come from this thread, I really was. None of the candidates have really sold me and I've been putting off deciding until it gets closer to my state's primary. Maybe the choice will be easier if more leave the race.

But, so far, it doesn't look like that good discussion will be had. The first poster after the OP reacted, and that is the word, as though his teeth were being pulled without anaesthesia. Pain and anger. But there are questions that are fair to be asked.

Words of wisdom as usual, Charles1952.

Unfortunately, as we’ve seen many times, if a person here on ATS even questions RP (his motives, credentials, policies, etc) the sharks smell blood and begin circling. This is a Paul-friendly environment to say the least, and IMO Paulites are overly passionate (bordering on fanatical and cult-like) about their guy. This may result in a Obama second term…

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

It wasn't an attack, do you think your OP was an original thought?

So what am I denying? That Ron Paul is some sort of psychic vampire, stealing votes away from unsuspecting people, causing people to go bankrupt because they gave all their money to him, that he is more corrupt than all of everyone on Capitol Hill, that he didn't want to go to the military even though he signed up, that he's an evil person because he is religious?

HAHA now your just being sensational. Yes my OP is my original thought. I thought this, I wrote this! I cannot really prove this too you but it was my original thought. I dare you to try to find something similar from the MSM or other sources. I've said this before but only mentioned it briefly that RP is running a fake campaign, just like others have done so in the past.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Unfortunately, as we’ve seen many times, if a person here on ATS even questions RP (his motives, credentials, policies, etc) the sharks smell blood and begin circling. This is a Paul-friendly environment to say the least, and IMO Paulites are overly passionate (bordering on fanatical and cult-like) about their guy. This may result in a Obama second term…

What do you think would be different exactly if Mitt or Newt won over Obama?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What would be different if RP won? Seriously you are not handling the truth very well.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I agree with both of you guys! Maybe we can discuss the questions I have outlined above and leave the paulites in the dust. Although, good news is I have been seeing more Newt posts and anti-Ron Paul posts than normal!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Then I guess your candidate of choice was one of the weak links and most probably had a trail of mud so deep that he/she had no choice but to drop out as EVERYONE knew they were crooked.
It is ok, you are not the first or last to have been told and believed a lie, it hurts I know.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Then I guess your candidate of choice was one of the weak links and most probably had a trail of mud so deep that he/she had no choice but to drop out as EVERYONE knew they were crooked.
It is ok, you are not the first or last to have been told and believed a lie, it hurts I know.

I can say the same thing about you if you believe in Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I see your point….believe me!

I just think any of the 4 candidates would be better than Obama. It would definitely become a more pro-business environment (as in less ridiculous regulation and lower taxes), which would get more Americans back to work (this is a great reason alone). In addition, I think any of the 4 would be better handling the deficit. These 4 understand that there is such a thing called a BUDGET.

No self-proclaimed constitutionalist Paulite can vote for Obama…the man who brought us NDAA, SOPA, illegal wars without constitutional approval, and he resigned the Patriot act. Abstaining is as good as a vote for Obama. Last time I checked, none of the 4 candidates have as bad of a track record of unconstitutional acts as Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join