It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive US Military Buildup on Two Strategic Islands: Socotra and Masirah

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Poor ObamaboTs. They actually voted for their media fabricated hero without looking into who his chief of staff actuall was. How about that change you shepolized robots? Same old game, just a different puppet. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes this is related to the recent Coup D'etat in Papau Neu Geuniea

No, no one cares about the locals.

DO you think they are serving your countries people
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
oh geez
Watch the false flag.

I remember last year around this time, someone was reporting military and diplomatic movements around libya that ended up being very insightful. Since then I encourage people to report military movement so we can get a better timeline IF anything happens.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yeah it's just like the change he promised . He just never said that the change would be for the worst.

The troops are coming home. It's just that home is on these two islands.

It is very much the change he promised. He promised a change Americans can believe in.

When he pulled the troops out of Iraq, no Americans believed it was permanent and believed it was intended only to redeploy them somewhere else. They got it.

Ron Paul promises to close all foreign bases and bring all troops home. Few believe him.

Why is Obama's promise a lie?

edit on 29-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
So, where are the Obamabot apologist? With all the recent Obama support we've been seeing on ATS, I'd like to hear why exactly any of you supporters really think he's better than Bush. Many of you will rationalize a vote for him by saying at least he props up a welfare state. Is living in a welfare state really that good when you're on the verge of another world war that will most likely, completely destroy America; possibly even the world? Nuclear holocaust anyone?

People care more about Ron Paul's badly managed newsletters than mass murder, more wars, & a potential man-made extinction event. So really, explain to me HOW you can still rationalize a vote for this elitist-puppet psychopath?

I hope Obama finds better solutions than Bush who said "God told me to attack".

OK , Obana.

Let us hear what God is saying right now :

But one question :

Which god is that exactly ?

You mean the spirit in the Obelisk ?

BTW , It is time now to see how the constant policies of USA are dictated by the lobby.

The Zionist lobby.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

its the end of the world as we know it.....

and i feel fine...

lol

your looking at something that has been pre-planned years ago.. it was just a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Haven't there been threads that a war with Iran is imminent about at least once a week for a good four or five years?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Everyone here seems to think that these threats to I ran are purely coming from Washington. This apparently isn't the case, Britain have been sending warnings to Tehran too...

LONDON – Britain could send extra military assets to the Strait of Hormuz to deter any attempt by Iran to block Persian Gulf oil tanker traffic, the country's defense secretary said Tuesday, as Tehran insisted a European Union ban on the purchase of its oil would have little sting. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
An ATS member has asked me to add this link to the thread after claiming, 'he finds it very strange'.

TBH this is a needle in a haystack to me but I'm hoping some of you guys might be able to figure out what is strange in this link?

Vessel Finder

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ok, ATS member ***** has elaborated on what he finds strange about the vessel finder site. I too noticed that there are NO SHIPS whatsoever around the south of Saudi Arabia where these islands are located...

Is this normal? I wouldn't know as I have never really studied shipping lanes.

Also I was requested to add this link...

The Pentagon is set to launch a floating naval base in the Middle East, a move which would make the military more flexible but could cause friction with America's friends and foes alike. The vessel, which has unofficially been called the 'mothership', is set to be converted from an out-of-date warship, and could be ready for deployment by this summer. Its probable destination is the Persian Gulf, where tensions have been rising between the U.S. and Iran. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is this related to the tensions in the area?

wiki
edit on 29-1-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
So I'm guessing that his promise of bringing troops home is actually just a pretext to re-deployment on the new war front.

Who didn't see the next big lie coming?

Peace

Unfortunately troops coming home could also mean in body bags and coffins.
And unfortunately, we will see another nation undergo atrocities to its people and destruction of their infrastructure.
The US is bringing in its WMD.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Furthermore:

WASHINGTON—Turkey has agreed to station a high-powered U.S. radar on its territory as part of a missile defense system to protect NATO allies from the threat of long-range Iranian rockets. The deal for Turkey to host the so-called X-Band radar at one of its military bases accelerates deployment of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization-backed early warning system. The deal could also ratchet up tensions between Turkey and Iran, which sees the system as a threat.

NATO radar in Turkey

I think the signs are all pointing towards one end.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site (debka.com) relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable.[1] Cornell Law professor Michael C. Dorf calls Debka his "favorite alarmist Israeli website trading in rumors."[4]

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
War with Iran. This is a good idea. All those problems we have right now are best addressed by another war in the middle east. 200$ a barrel oil will be the jump start this economy needs! What better way to fix the problems of the last decade than by doing the exact same things this decade! I would like the thank AIPAC, the politicians they own, and fox news for making this possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

I am retired Navy, and I suppose they might call me back, and I am ok with that. But it would be better if we could find a way to end this cycle. Ron Paul 2012

You are OK with that? How could you possibly be OK with that?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
No no no relax people.Listen to all the shills in the thread that say that there are no troops being deployed in mass.All these reports are just a conspiracy trying to make you 'believe' that it is actually going on.

/sarcasm

waronterrornews.typepad.com...

KHOWST PROVINCE, Afghanistan – Since the events of September 11, 2001, over two million Soldiers have been deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, with the exception of the U.S. Army Reserve’s Medical Evacuation (MEDEVAC) units. The last time a U.S. Army Reserve MEDEVAC deployed was in 1991 during the first Gulf War. Just after the conclusion of the Gulf War, the 348th Medical Detachment was disbanded until 1994, when the unit reorganized under the command of 5th Battalion, 159th Aviation Regiment. “We are all honored and excited to have the opportunity to be here performing this mission,” said Capt. Justin Mace, the Detachment’s Executive Officer. “Our Soldiers are prepared to meet any and every challenge that we will face”said detachment commander Capt. Josh Daneault. “Even as we are dealing with the challenges of our company deploying, the company’s morale is great.” Being the first USAR MEDEVAC unit to deploy since 1991, F Company 5-159th embraced the opportunity to join the already decade-long War on Terrorism. After being stood up for deployment numerous times without mobilizing, this Clearwater, Fla., unit joined the fight with the 82nd Combat Aviation Brigade’s Task Force Wolfpack in Regional Command-East.

I am sure this is just standard practice to call in the army reserve medevac that has last been active since the gulf war.

Picknick?

I made a thread about :

The United States is sponsoring the construction of facilities in Georgia on the threshold of a military conflict in Iran, a member of Georgian opposition movement Public Assembly, Elizbar Javelidze has stated.

“These are 20-bed hospitals…It’s an American project. A big war between the US and Iran is beginning in the Persian Gulf. $5 billion was allocated for the construction of these 20-bed military hospitals,” Javelidze said in an interview with Georgian paper Kviris Kronika (News of the Week), as cited by Newsgeorgia website.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well to be honest personally I would love a huge war to come considering that it ended the depression during WW2. Also even tho I'm a college graduate since I got 2 DUIs in college they won't lemme go to OTS... maybe if they reinstall the draft I can finally get that officer's commision I've been waiting sooo long for!!!! I'll just tell em I won't let em draft me unless I start out as O1 at least!!!! hahaha Well # too bad everything is made from oil considering... like every single chemical... which includes drugs, plastics etc... I guess we'll be doing all the crappy drilling in canada for tar sands that require more energy to put in then for the e- we get out!!! HAHAHA Things are gunna get fun!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I took a hawt gurl out today and practiced my SKS and 12 guage training! Funny thing when a rookie cop pulls you over and you declare you have a firearm in your glove box and you open it to take out your license and registration and he freaks out but can't do anything considering you have a permit and forgets about the speeding ticket! GOD I can't wait for the apocolypse... or maybe that's just the xanax in me talking..........

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Seems like a strategic location to prepare for a conflict at the strait of Hormuz.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Raelsatu
So, where are the Obamabot apologist? With all the recent Obama support we've been seeing on ATS, I'd like to hear why exactly any of you supporters really think he's better than Bush. Many of you will rationalize a vote for him by saying at least he props up a welfare state. Is living in a welfare state really that good when you're on the verge of another world war that will most likely, completely destroy America; possibly even the world? Nuclear holocaust anyone?

People care more about Ron Paul's badly managed newsletters than mass murder, more wars, & a potential man-made extinction event. So really, explain to me HOW you can still rationalize a vote for this elitist-puppet psychopath?

I hope Obama finds better solutions than Bush who said "God told me to attack".

OK , Obana.

Let us hear what God is saying right now :

But one question :

Which god is that exactly ?

You mean the spirit in the Obelisk ?

BTW , It is time now to see how the constant policies of USA are dictated by the lobby.

The Zionist lobby.

Zionism has completely hijacked America. And you can't say a word about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Didn't you hear? They're reporting on Fox News this morning that the economy is improving...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join