It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Spheres Fall from the Sky in the UK

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Looks like silica something.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That orange stuff is called a slime mold.

www.google.com...,or.r_gc. r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1680&bih=862&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=j40kT9fRNOb40gGzqNnrCA

It's 100% natural and can appear out of no where. Some did on my lawn awhile ago.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That orange stuff is called a slime mold.

www.google.com...,or.r_gc. r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1680&bih=862&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=j40kT9fRNOb40gGzqNnrCA

It's 100% natural and can appear out of no where. Some did on my lawn awhile ago.

I am not sure if your determination is correct. According to the video this orange goo was found in seawater. Most slime molds are terrestrial organisms. There are also some marine species in the group labyrinthulomycetes, but I don't think that the marine species looks like this.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Off to Amazon to get some Orbees (after I've checked spelling) - they look fun!

Might chuck a few over the neighbours fence............

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

3cm diameter balls

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Unfortunately no, as they were in the posession of a senior member of( Nexus) which was at the time a very active information sharing group in Hobart, I was only there aprox 6 months, so have no idea what happened to them, there was present at the time a young German fellow who claimed to be hiding in Tasmania as he was found to have an extra DNA strand and said he was being pursued by a group of people, he was also a documentary film producer and he was at that time preparing to film the incident, I returned to the USA and lost contact with the entire group, I will do a little research and determine #1 if they are still active and #2 if there is in fact any evidence of the event.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
interesting!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

DTSW

Thankyou for that clip of QI..... they do look very similar indeed to those Hyrogel balls..

As others have suggested , these are used for packaging and horticulture, plant watering etc etc.

So I think that these are the answer to what those Blue Spheres in Bournemouth are...

Cheers Everyone...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
this one hoaxed yet ?

just like someone said, someone tossed it over a neighbours fence to have a good laugh

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
heres a video on the blue balls, sorry if it's already been posted.

I swear I have seen similar stuff on beaches.
edit on 29/1/12 by dadfortruth1 because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by AwakeinNM

That is just a myth. passenger jets don't empty toilet tanks whilst airborne. uk.answers.yahoo.com...

Unless the cap isn't screwed on tight...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I took these pics today at a beach in Florida. Someone told me they were Man o' War that had washed up on the shore. It reminded me of this thread so wanted to show them and see if they look similar to what you found.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

Sag 69

The Blue sphere's in question seemed to be just that, spheres... the image you have here are more un even in their shape.

After viewing a few other posts, then these blue spheres do look alot like Hydrogel balls....... however I am going to find out and will be back after / if I can get hold of the guy and university in question....

Cheers
PDUK

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i want some fer me water.
surely it will compliment all my other additives.
not speaking ethanol.
the ones i dont put in me city water.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That's a VERY SEVERE case of blue balls!!!
All kidding aside, what an interesting article, and strange phenomena.. They do almost look like some marine egg; imaginations can really run wild on this one. But what a lucky man to have found them.. great post.. stars for this one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The Mystery Deepens.......

www.bbc.co.uk...

As discussed on here, the theories have been put forward......... primarilary ammunition for toy guns and balls for feeding plants...

The manufacturer of the toy gun pellets says 'the balls are NOT theirs'' which leaves the horticultural angle....

BUT there is doubt there too......

Read the attached file for an update....

www.bbc.co.uk...

I will keep you posted...

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The thing that lowers my alarm on these objects is the fact that Steve Hornsby touched them with his exposed hand and is still communicating with the general populace. Meaning if it was some space related exposure objects/eggs/infection device ect. the MIB or what you would consider MIB or blk ops would of CONTAINED him already and there would be no more story on this. If space related, so the fact that its still an unclear may point to it being a synthetic possible bio of some type made from Earth for what???? your guess is as good as mine, but I dont think its Alien related unless the MIB / blk ops are losing their grips on the services they are said to perform on EA*.

Deep still and it will be nice to see what is going on with them..
edit on 1/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the update. If indeed the frozen spheres fell from the sky together with hail in a short, heavy hailstorm, the idea, that the blue spheres could have been the result of Cordani's weather manipulation patent gains some merit. It seems that we do not only have Mr Hornsby's testimony as evidence. There was also physical damage caused by the frozen gelatinous substance.

Applied from a plane, Cordani' polymer-powder draws moisture from the surroundings and absorbs it. Mr Cordani has used his substance to weaken thunderstorms before. Thunderstorms often are accompanied by hail. I see no reason, why his weather-manipulating substance could not act like very large cloud condensation nuclei, which draw water from the surroundings and grow to become large gelatinous droplets. If the temperature is cold enough, the gelatinous droplets will freeze.

The polymer is designed to dissolve, when it falls into salt water. In the sea, the polymer is biodegradable. But if part of the polymer rains/hails on the countryside, gelatinous remains should be visible on the ground.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

PurpleDog, thanks for keeping up on this. I've been trying to follow the stories myself. Don't think you're searching is not appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

oh my goooooood!

The Bournemouth incident!

I live there!

Must watch it!! XD Thanks for that!

I think this balls are the watery balls you put in water with flowers sot they look al lovely with the coloured balls...

seems like a prank to me. Bournemouth Uni have been asking for opinion in what it is. Seems like people can have theory about other dimensions, going to mars, cern, etc etc but it is impossible to study the simple chemical compound of this ball found...

I dont understand

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join