It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Spheres Fall from the Sky in the UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Bournemouth is right there on coast. So I imagine this stuff is probably parts of a jellyfish like creature of some sort that got picked up in a storm and blown inland. I once had that crap all over my yard and car in the morning after a big rainy wind storm. I lived 65 miles inland from the west coast. So it can travel a long ways.
edit on 28-1-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Funny how everyone says their just hydration balls but he clearly states they rained down during a hail storm. I guess everything is just so easily explained these days.

The active part of that sentence is 'he states'. No other witnesses, no visual evidence of the event, and the event only happened in his back garden, not even spilling over to his neighbours. I think he's just spinning tales.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I agree with CaptGizmo. I had some of these and soaked them longer than i should have and they grew huge.
they are used in vases and decoration. that's what it looks like to me.

but i could see the possibility of having them absorb another substance other than water.

Water Pearls
Water Beads

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 28/1/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I wonder why it only fell into one persons yard?

and for the fish, frogs and spiders falling from the sky...why only one species? wouldn't it be a mix of different ones??

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
tis a frozen boob implant, and the BBC have completed their mission by making a tit out of the general public as usual.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Im thinking they didn't fall from the sky, but sprinkled around dehydrated and when it rained they expanded.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Funny how everyone says their just hydration balls but he clearly states they rained down during a hail storm. I guess everything is just so easily explained these days.

Funny how I explained that these very hydration balls are used in aviation for CO2 moisture problems and explains the issue logically without conspiracies about poison, cloud seeding, and/or aliens.

All the op has to do to settle this issue is take a trip to his local walmart to buy a pack of these things. They're used for a thousand different applications, not just planting.

Sure not everything can be explained, however, on the flipside, not everything needs to be a conspiracy either.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Rod Eggs?? as in Sky Rods. or Skyfish.

en.wikipedia.org...(optics)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Reptilian78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ok i dont wanna say there jelly fish because there not but they are something like jelly fish that comes out of the water. i live by the beach and i see them washed up on the shore all the time. first time i saw it it was strange wasnt sure what it was then i asked people around me and i was told it was a type of jelly fish.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The one thing that is clear is that he said he saw them on the ground afterwards, after a hailstorm, didn't say he saw them falling.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Could be toilet water from aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org...(aircraft)

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 28-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 28-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Could be toilet water from aircraft.

Probably the most likely answer.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Reptilian78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is interstellar panspermia.

If these aren't alien eggs I'll eat my proverbials.

For a vision of the future, watch Starship Troopers!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

They look ALOT like these toys my daughter plays with called "Orbeez" they start out as these tinie tiny hard little balls and then you soak them in water over night and they grow like 800 times their size. You place them in plastic containers and you can make either a mood lamp, jewelry, perfume, etc etc....they even have one where you grow like 10,000 of them and then place them inside a foot massager..which by the way feels really cool. A lot people also grow these things and put them in flower vases here in the US. they never dry.....water constantly secrets just a bit from them and eventually they lose all their water and return to their tinie tiny size where you get to regrow them again by soaking them in water again.
www.orbeezone.com...

not saying that its what they are...but they do look a lot like it..especially when one breaks apart.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Agreed, and I've been saying it for several pages now, but people are still convinced it's aliens.

So much for denying ignorance, right?

edit on 28-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

(Hard on the outside soft on the inside and doesn't melt in your hands?) Sounds to me like its raining blue M&M's

Stringman

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Very interesting but I did think exactly what it said at the bottom of the post... Marine eggs because they looked to me like fish eggs a little.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If I really wanted to play a trick on someone I would take a handful of these tiny tiny seed like things, that turn into big round gel balls, and toss them into my neighbors yard.

And yes you can get 3cm size too. lmao!

Search "Gel Beads" on Ebay and you'll see what I am suggesting

Round Gel Beads Ebay

edit on 28-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'd start the bidding at five bucks on E-Bay ! The one that is all alone in the blue setting looks like a ball of blue caulk. Smurfy blue caulk in balls. Maybe silicone, maybe clay.

Maybe their skydragon eggs.

Man goes to fridge only to be immediatly eaten by a sixty foot sky dragon from a differed universe. That apparently had been living in his fridge..

edit on 28-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Easily explainable since my kids play with the exact thing that is being reported here. Quite simply, it is ammo for a play gun system called xploderz. You must submerge these tiny gelatin like balls in water for an hour and they turn into the exact thing found here. Most likely some kids nearby were shooting into the air and they happened to land in the garden.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join