It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
hello.very interesting topic.
However I need to draw your attention on some problems I point out in the design as is:
1. the convertor is a closed loop system. As such I have checked what is the resultant pull force of such a device running at let say 10,000 RPM (see further the RPM problems) and as such I found about no localized centrifugal force. Mainly for two reasons:
a. where the wheel is rendered tight by the calliper, the water beeing not compressible the pressure will immediately shoot up to a value corresponding to the enormous centrifugal force which apply to the axialy immobilised sheet of water (inside the wheel). Such pressure apply on the U shaped calliper as whell as on the tip of the wheel. As such the centrifugal force on the wheel axle is exactly balanced by an opposed force of support on the calliper trough the film of water (at 10.000 RPM the water pressure reach more than 200 KG/square centimeter). So no resulting pull in the way of the calliper.
b.For the part of the wheel (which at 10,000 RPM will empty over more than a 30 degre angular displacment at least) just leaving the calliper with a full load of water, the same water suddenly freed will leave the wheel with an axial speed of up to 400 mile/hour ( like the weight suddenly freed when the weight thrower free the rope) Such water will impact the casing of the converter and cause a force there which will compensate the centifugal force pull remaining on the wheel ( just after the calliper) before it empty itself.

2. I think that a RPM of 2000-5000 is more appropriated to a device working with water .
a.The turbines running at 200.000 RPM are very small in diameter and work with gazes. Water beeing incompressible you get very quickly cavitation problems which will destroy the fluid flowing mechanism and all the mechanical parts of the device.
b.another limitation for the rpm is the flow of water necessary.IN your calculated example with 200,000 RPM have you noticed that the flow of water from the sump necessary to feed the converter is per minute : 200,000 time (1 liter in calliper plus 1 liter in the remaining of the (not calliper covered wheel) equal 200 tons of water per minute OR 3.3 cubic meter per second. This is impossible.
c. over a certain RPM the wheels will have no time to fill (in the calliper section) and empty during one revolution because of water inertia.
d.Any cluster of particule of water accelerated by the centrifugal force when leaving the wheel above 20,000 RPM will destroy the parts as their velocity is higher than the one of a bullet.

So you have tried this?

Many CNC milling machines operate well above what you stated and they don't run into issues of cooling or Liquid being shot out as an issue. I am learning to Use Lasers to Manufacture and they work at an astounding rate

As my friend here on ATS said once, or possibly a billion times... "Its took a bicycle mechanic to make an airplane"

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

These devices only provide the basic movement

The Equipment that allows other Civilizations in this Program to Cross Galaxies in minutes, is found in the knowledge of my other thread.

It is the Link between the two which allow this.

I just wanted to show a comparison with a Satin V's out put to others....

"Monkey Sky rockets" involves the consumption of Fuel but in the case of these Craft, there is NO Fuel involved.

But rather the Change in the state of Water (between a Liquid and a Gas) involving a trigger, rather than the conventional, inadequate method of Electrolysis used today.

The human species Can't stop "Consuming" more and more and more.

A most Peculiar and Undesirable Habit...

Consumption is a Monkey dilemma.

For what is Material ?

The human species Loves "Guy Fawkes" Celebrations, (as I do too.. LOL) this is why they have "Sky Rocket" Technology and Dreams about a Big/Little Bang theories etc.... LOL.

They think its all about "Fire Works" even in, the so called Physical side of War, it is the same... LOL.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DUSA922
hello.very interesting topic.
However I need to draw your attention on some problems I point out in the design as is:
1. the convertor is a closed loop system. As such I have checked what is the resultant pull force of such a device running at let say 10,000 RPM (see further the RPM problems) and as such I found about no localized centrifugal force. Mainly for two reasons:
a. where the wheel is rendered tight by the calliper, the water beeing not compressible the pressure will immediately shoot up to a value corresponding to the enormous centrifugal force which apply to the axialy immobilised sheet of water (inside the wheel). Such pressure apply on the U shaped calliper as whell as on the tip of the wheel. As such the centrifugal force on the wheel axle is exactly balanced by an opposed force of support on the calliper trough the film of water (at 10.000 RPM the water pressure reach more than 200 KG/square centimeter). So no resulting pull in the way of the calliper.
b.For the part of the wheel (which at 10,000 RPM will empty over more than a 30 degre angular displacment at least) just leaving the calliper with a full load of water, the same water suddenly freed will leave the wheel with an axial speed of up to 400 mile/hour ( like the weight suddenly freed when the weight thrower free the rope) Such water will impact the casing of the converter and cause a force there which will compensate the centifugal force pull remaining on the wheel ( just after the calliper) before it empty itself.

2. I think that a RPM of 2000-5000 is more appropriated to a device working with water .
a.The turbines running at 200.000 RPM are very small in diameter and work with gazes. Water beeing incompressible you get very quickly cavitation problems which will destroy the fluid flowing mechanism and all the mechanical parts of the device.
b.another limitation for the rpm is the flow of water necessary.IN your calculated example with 200,000 RPM have you noticed that the flow of water from the sump necessary to feed the converter is per minute : 200,000 time (1 liter in calliper plus 1 liter in the remaining of the (not calliper covered wheel) equal 200 tons of water per minute OR 3.3 cubic meter per second. This is impossible.
c. over a certain RPM the wheels will have no time to fill (in the calliper section) and empty during one revolution because of water inertia.
d.Any cluster of particule of water accelerated by the centrifugal force when leaving the wheel above 20,000 RPM will destroy the parts as their velocity is higher than the one of a bullet.

Thank you for your post.

BUT!

a. where the wheel is rendered tight by the calliper,

Sorry to tell you this.

This is your first ERROR in Understanding or Interpretation of the Workings...

Please read Carefully the Article again..

Sorry but you have NOT understood its operation at all.

The Wheel is Certainly NOT, I Repeat NOT rendered tight by the Calliper as you have Claimed.

The Wheels Slide between the Pads.

NO Contact at all...

the water beeing not compressible the pressure will immediately shoot up to a value corresponding to the enormous centrifugal force which apply to the axialy immobilised sheet of water (inside the wheel). Such pressure apply on the U shaped calliper as whell as on the tip of the wheel. As such the centrifugal force on the wheel axle is exactly balanced by an opposed force of support on the calliper trough the film of water (at 10.000 RPM the water pressure reach more than 200 KG/square centimeter). So no resulting pull in the way of the calliper.

Read again because You have NOT understood the Workings at all... Sorry.

Probably a fault on my part?

But this is founded on your First ERROR in understanding HOW this Works...

Again you have NOT understood the Function of the"Pre Rotator" or the Fluid Dynamics involved....

All this is so simple Most Engineers will understand....

Please read the article again and don't assume.

As they say don't "Assume", or you will make an ass out of you & me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hello Matrix Traveler! I find this threat very interesting, I wish we all could give it a chance to this kind of technology, if we do that the possibilities from there are just endless!

I just have a couple of questions regarding this ship, and Im sorry if you have already answer this before.

- What is the top speed a ship with this technology can archive?
- If the ship is able to make interplanetary trips, how does it generates the oxygen we need inside its cabin?
- What would protect us inside the ship, from all the different radiations, extreme temperatures, etc, that we should encounter during a spacial trip?

I'm keeping an eye on this threat and the other one, I cant wait to receive more information about all this. Take care friend!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ive been reading though some of your previous threads and have found some very helpful information.
I was reading through one you made in 2009 in which you say your wife is writing a book intailing all of this information.

My questions are:
Has she finished the book?
What is the name of the book?

~much love~

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

Hi Angel I have been overworked lately but will get back to you some time soon.

Thank you for your post...

- What is the top speed a ship with this technology can archive?

There are NO limits as the Control is through the Processing System responsible for what we experience. (Universe/s) Using The Interfaces I am explaining in my other Thread...

"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"
Link...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

- If the ship is able to make interplanetary trips, how does it generates the oxygen we need inside its cabin?

From Water.. Supply on board for Environmental Control.

Converted as required by the same process of Electrolysis as used in the Engines. The 02 is added after reprocessing the air (restoring) from the cabin, and delivered back to the Cabin.

How much Oxygen can we get from 20 Liters of Water?

There will be a calculator for this on the net.

Oxygen is stored in the form of "Water" (H2O)

- What would protect us inside the ship, from all the different radiations, extreme temperatures, etc, that we should encounter during a spacial trip?

The Craft incorporates all of these needs too.

Just as any space craft requires. Its a hostile environment to say the least. Just part of the Adventure ("Story").

As for asteroid collisions etc. the Dynamic field of Stress takes care of this, as no object can move rapidly through the External field.

But Programming is behind the Crafts Flight path at Huge Speeds, Controlled by the "Processing System" Responsible for our experience (Univers/s)

I'm keeping an eye on this threat and the other one, I cant wait to receive more information about all this. Take care friend!

I will get back to you again shortly.

I haven't forgotten you.

And include more detail privately, linked to what I have already shown you in the past.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You have a quite large thread here but I've been busy with the search for free energy.
So if you have free energy your devices should work.
I know of only one developer of free energy and it was not Einstein or the Relativists.
Don't let them interfere with UFOs.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
thank you for the precision you have given me concerning the not relevant water-tightness between the wheels (rotating) and the callipers (fixed in one position) as it change nothing to my conclusion beeing that the pressure exerted (due to centrifugal force on same water) by the water captivated in the wheels will transmit itself in between the wheels and the calippers and balance, on the callipers supporting disks, the localized centrifugal force.
I can assure you that I really would like this system to be functional . If the calipper are open underneath to water passage (moderatly) then this pressure will collapse in that area and this problem should be solved. however the other problems especially the impact of the water which leave the wheels after passing the calippers must be adressed some way. also the flow of water, even at 10,000 RPM we need to evacuate at least 2 liters of water per cycle which represent a water flow trough the pre-rotator of 330 liters per second.
Thank you for your patience.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Yes the 1st book has been completed but in Chinese there are some examples from the book written by my Wife who is a writer.
Link... (Click on the right hand Link).

yaoyanqing.blog.163.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">yaoyanqing.blog.163.com...
I am attempting to write a book right now in English, with her help, as I am no writer myself.
She is a Journalist by profession.

I will be publishing this through the net and making available as an electronic book first.

edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Yes the 1st book has been completed but in Chinese there are some examples from the book written by my Wife who is a writer.
Link... (Click on the right hand Lin).

yaoyanqing.blog.163.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">yaoyanqing.blog.163.com...
I am attempting to write a book right now in English, with her help, as I am no writer myself.
She is a Journalist by profession.

I will be publishing this through the net and making available as an electronic book first.
edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

Well poo.

I dont speak Chinese and it would take a lifetime to copy and paste each line into google translator.
Any release date yet for your english version?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

The Water is ONLY contained in the Wheel in Static form, with reference to the Wheel in the Sector of the Caliper Pads, Only over 30 degrees of Rotation.

Through the remaining 330 degrees of the rotation of the Wheel, the Water escapes in the Space where the Caliper Pads aren't... In this region (330 degrees) NO Centrifugal force is Produced.

I can assure you, the escaping Water into the Square Container housing, the wheels are mounted in, is NOT a problem, as the Water contacts at an acute angle, and by the nature of the Geometry involved, energy is released harmlessly.

In fact the whole the Unit runs Cold.

The Water is also de aerated Centrifugally, in the 1st stage of the "Pre Rotator" Chamber.

If there was NO "Pre Rotator", it would be impossible for Water to enter between the vanes of the Wheels.

Remember the thickness if the Wheels should NOT exceed 2 mm or Cavitation will occur, and the system will Fail.

If everything is NOT set up "Correctly" it will fail to work...

The "Pre Rotator" is Mounted on the Same "Shaft" as the Wheels are locked to. (Keyed to).

I have given detail regarding the "Pre Rotator" Blades (4) and an understanding in "Fluid Dynamics" is required, to appreciate the Configuration requirements of the "Pre Rotator" Blades.

I don't know of any Centrifugal pumps on Earth using this particular Configuration as the requirements are different, to load the wheels with water.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

But You can see the pictures (many) and read them. LOL. Take a look..

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Great but you are omitting the main propulsion unit. Hard to make it in a 2 dimensional medium huh?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

Oh by the way, build a simple pump using the Configuration of the Pre Rotator and 1st and second stages (for very, very, very, little cost) and observe the LP Flow, you will Shi^*%^^ yourself, to see the amount of Flow, it is beyond your wildest Dreams LOL.

The Valve that is to say the "Disc" with the Hole in it, must be within 5 mm of the "Pre Rotator" Blades. If you just make this Pump you must have a Cylinder in place of the wheels for it to work.

Make sure the tailing edge of the Blades are undercut to about 45 degrees.

But remember it is Low Pressure on Purpose.

High Pressure will Fail.

Go on try it, you certainly want be disappointed.... but Amazed instead.... LOL.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

???????????????

Are You referring to The "Processing System" all is Produced through, or the End result, Adventure, Story, Universe or whatever you like to call it ???

edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

But You can see the pictures (many) and read them. LOL. Take a look..

Yes I understand. Its just with the information in book form I dont have to sift through 1000's of your posts and other members posts which may or may not have valuable information. Not to mention the information in said post may not be in a linear fashion. Like trying to read a book but at one random page at a time (kinda hard to follow).

on topic:
If I understand correctly about the drive plates, doesnt the spinning motion of the water/plates only afford sideways propolsion? Who does the craft move vertically?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not yet.

I am in the process now, but so much to squeeze in before my last day on Earth.

The OL monkey is failing... LOL.

Its near time to Leave I believe.... LOL.

Hopefully I get a year or if possible 2 years left.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not yet.

I am in the process now, but so much to squeeze in before my last day on Earth.

The OL monkey is failing... LOL.

Its near time to Leave I believe.... LOL.

Hopefully I get a year or if possible 2 years left.

If you dont mind me asking...... What makes you think you only have 1 or 2 years left?
old age?.....disease?......ascension?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If I understand correctly about the drive plates, doesnt the spinning motion of the water/plates only afford sideways propolsion? Who does the craft move vertically?

There are 3 "Dynamic Converter" Modules under the Crafts"Outer" Skirt I haven't shown yet, as I didn't want to be connected to an old books from the 1950's by Desmond Leslie

Note; What I am describing did NOT come from these books.

The Actual Shape of the Craft was shown in a book by George Adamsky in the 1950's but please do NOT associate this with is books written by Desmond Leslie.

I can NOT Comment on these books, as I do Not know regarding the "Authenticity" of the stories, as it was, I understand NOT written by Adamski but by Leslie.

The "Shape" is definitely accurate, but the Story behind it, I can NOT Vouch for.

Its NOT for me to make any judgement.

So PLEASE those reading this, Please DO NOT Confuse this with Adamski

I am aware of his books, along with other information regarding both sides of the debate involving what you refer to as UFO's and USO's Phenomena.

But I have a third Part to reveal, involving a View from the other side.

Here is another design of Craft I have also been in.

Please Understand I am certainly NO Artist... LOL.

Side Cross Section Elevation.

and Plan Cross Sectional Elevation.

The Dynamic Converters and Engines are in both the "Internal" Walls (Vertical lift)
and the Floors for Horizontal Movement.

Seen in the Floors were rings of Radial Lines indicating access to the engines.

In the Walls... On one Face of a wall, Rings of Squares we seen, where access was obtained to the Converters, and in the Other Face, of the same wall, Radial Lines indicating Access to their Engines.

I don't expect anyone to believe me.

I can only tell you, what I have seen.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If you dont mind me asking...... What makes you think you only have 1 or 2 years left?
old age?.....disease?......ascension?

Human species are too Superstitious... LOL.

NO ascension... LOL.

I was involved in a motor accident (Not my Fault I was hit from behind by a vehicle doing in excess of 120 Km/h. while I was on a stationary Motor Cycle.) that left me with sever spinal problems.

I don't want sympathy but you asked....

I have had operations, but looks like at this stage they can't operate again... too dangerous.

As a result of this accident I received "Spinal Stenosis", which has affected my health, because of a lack of mobility.

Extremely painful and never stops.

The nerve canals will affect my nervous system to other organs of my body, including the Heart and Lungs.

So its just a matter of time. The OL monkey is getting Old too. (I have Grand Children)

So being Old doesn't help much... LOL.

But for now I am coping OK.

Not a good thing to happen to a Monkey... LOL.

I am trying to Correct the Problem through other methods and am writing a program to achieve this, but much work is still required yet too do this. I may succeed I may Not.
We will just have to see how it pans out I guess.

But I am doing my best to achieve results in time.

But I have had rather an interesting Life so I can't Complain.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join