It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

You just Don't see what is written do You but only attack me from your Emptiness and Ignorance, But I can understand WHY you attempt this futile attack in Vain.

I said "Photographic film" is rendered useless if used inside one of these Craft.

The Engines (Which are in Continuously) are only stopped for Servicing which has to be either at a base, where they can be started again or in a Larger Craft..

Read & SEE what you are Reading if you haven't got anything intelligent to Contribute to this thread, don't bother reading it.

If you really want to know Read my other thread.

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe

Here is the link once again.... GO READ and learn something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then think about what You are trying to do again, before making a complete FOOL of yourself...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I'm not attacking you, but, you continue to deflect and ignore and make excuses and not answer my questions.

What's so hard about getting pictures?

I ask you questions and respond to statements in this thread and you deflect, defer, dismiss me over to some other 'nother thread.

As stated before, with no disrespect or insult intended, it's a very common, known and predictable tactic for con-men, fakes, charlatans, and the like to practice misdirection, distraction, dismissal, excuses, evasions, and never ever producing the goods.

I'm not attacking you.
I'm just asking for pictures and video. What is so difficult about producing photos and video?

Sure, I missed your mention about film cameras not working. I'm not immune to making a mistake, but, mistakes can be amended, rectified. Film cameras won't work for whatever mysterious reason that can't be shielded against with lead casing, or Faraday cage or anything humanly possible.

I offered a solution scenario for plausible clear, verifiable video from a distance, and it was totally ignored.
Certainly a video demonstration would be far less technical, and much easier than posting all the technical inner workings with diagrams and explanations?

I'm asking you for something very very easy. I just want to see this piece of super candy. I don't even have to see it in person. I'm asking for video.
How hard and difficult is that? Certainly getting a comprehensive video demonstration is easier than building an interstellar mind controlled space craft 'interface transport' that defies or is counterintuitive to common human paradigm physics?

Are you telling me it's easier to build an interstellar spacecraft than it is to make a video?
We humans invented/discovered/started using video for over a hundred years now.

Would it be easier for me to give you GPS so someone can just come pick me up for a spin in one of these 'travel interfaces'?

Would it be easier for you to tell me where I can come visit and see these with my own eyeballs, extending invitation?

What's the easiest way to get a working product demonstration if it's so difficult/impossible to get video and photos?

I'm interested, yet, you continue to condescend, call me a fool even, and throw up red flags.
I'm not attacking you, yet, you're getting very defensive and acting hostile.
I'm offended.
Do you have reason to feel defensive? Getting overly defensive is another red flag.
Why do you want to be so mean because I'm trying to understand and just want to see video.
It's an extremely simple request.
If you have a baby, and tell me you have a baby, it's only natural for me to ask to see pictures of your new baby. You keep giving me the run-around, while at the same time putting up a walls and walls of text with interesting and colorful illustrations, yet, no pictures. No video.

Why do you keep throwing all these red flags?

I'm not attacking you, yet you keep acting like I am? This is a red flag too.

I'm asking very simple questions, and I keep getting excuses and deflections, or when I present a solution, it's ignored, and then I'm called a fool.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Really UFOs work like a large speaker that's tuned to a really high or really low frequency and depending on where the diaphragm is warped, is how its steered

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
just marking for later

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'm not attacking you, but, you continue to deflect and ignore and make excuses and not answer my questions

I'm not attacking you, yet you keep acting like I am? This is a red flag too.

You words are the result of your emptiness and Wanting...

learn how to receive a gift!

You are NOT worthy to receive knowledge at this moment, when your time is up, then you will come to know that which you are ignorant of now.

As I said READ my other thread.

Or are you too frightened of what you may or may not see & Read?

I challenge you to Read all of it.... LOL.

Then return and ask me again but I promise nothing..

I detest foolishness.

And Insults against those you are ignorant of.

When you make the One "Two"

Then what shall you do ?

Just as well some see the funny side in you.

The Human species a most entertaining Creature, don't you think?

Look up, and see your "Audience". .... LOL.

What's so hard about getting pictures?

You obviously cant read.

I have already told you why...

How many times have you taken film of these Craft?

Well we know the answer to that don't we?

I wonder Why? LOL.

edit on 29-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
Really UFOs work like a large speaker that's tuned to a really high or really low frequency and depending on where the diaphragm is warped, is how its steered

LOVE your Humor we need more less serious people like you on Earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
2 possibilitys here:

We as in "you guys" laugh at him cause either you know
or you dont know any better..

Hes laughing at us as in "YOU" cause he knows or.........

Na i have nothing....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

LOVE your Humor....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'm interested, yet, you continue to condescend, call me a fool even, and throw up red flags.

Look lighten up and get a life.

I am more than willing to explain, but You are unable to read my answers or even ask the right questions.

If you ask the right question you will get the right answers

Likewise if you ask the wrong question you will get the wrong answers.

I hope you don't sleep with that RED flag of yours Too.

So throw that BLOD^&%%^ RED flag of yours away, and see if you can learn something.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Why release information in dribs and drabs ? do you suffer from a Jullian Assange type syndrome ? or are your paint shop pro skills a little rusty ?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

OOOR...

You can do what i do when my son comes comes to me
and say, when im in the kitchen cooking or something:
DAADDY look what ive done...
And daddy says, WOOOW, thats amaaaazin..

50% is authentic 50% is to establish a conection
to whatever the "thing" is and to keep my childs
interest.
Who knows, maybe its genuine...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Almost everything people would normally say "Pics or it didn't happen" actually started from experiments and concepts. Knowing for a fact says that they believe that's how one type worked...not that every UFo worked that way for certain. I know.... "Knowing" implies fact. Unfortunately, it has become a very loose term.

I think that if OP can prove that, in theory, this would work (unfortunately, only drawings have been provided, not the actual mechanics behind it) we have something to work with.

As stated: give us the mechanical lecture, not the basics-of-shapes schematics which essentially tell us nothing.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

OOOR...

You can do what i do when my son comes comes to me
and say, when im in the kitchen cooking or something:
DAADDY look what ive done...
And daddy says, WOOOW, thats amaaaazin..

50% is authentic 50% is to establish a conection
to whatever the "thing" is and to keep my childs
interest.
Who knows, maybe its genuine...

Good to see someone see us human beings in their true light... Little children (including this Monkey...and Me.)

But regarding the Latter...

Well ??? You just never know,

I am NOT expecting many to believe me, but It doesn't change the fact.

I guess time will tell ?

Good to have a little lightheartedness on the thread though

Refreshing.

Know what you mean, I have grand children just like you & me...

But we are All made of of 2 "Components" aren't we ?

a. The Ol Monkey the result of Programming.
and
b. LIFE.

The ol monkey (my body) will soon be returned to the ground.

But LIFE is Eternal.

Can't change this...

Take a look at my other thread...

If you haven't already...

It might interest you?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

My English Communication is poor to say the least.

But I am lecturing on this, as the result of an Invitation, from another Country.

I lectured on another subject, 4 years ago in the same Country involving this "Technical" subject...

""Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"
Link....

I will do my best 4 you regarding this "Technology" involving "Dynamic Converters" and these Engines that drive them.

Ask away.... What part do you want an explanation on?
I mean this is fairly basic Engineering and Obvious enough to an Engineer.

I thought I had explained it quite well in writing.

Do you mind me asking if your Profession involves Engineering?

I need to know, so I will know how to communicate with you.

It is not easy explaining this material to an open audience you understand?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Absolutely, without doubt, the single funniest thread on the internet right now.
Well done OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by roguedesigner

Thank you for appraisal.

The thread has nothing at all to do with me, having to prove anything, as I am NOT the subject here.

The Importance lies in the "Technology itself.

I am just revealing what I have witnessed.

Many will try to derail this thread, as a result of their own Emptiness and Wanting. (Normal)

But you have a good attitude.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

LOL... My drawing Skills are terrible.... How's yours?

And... as I am old, I am very, very, very SSSLLLOOOWWW....

Near to the ennnnnnnddddd of this lifetime on the Earth. LOL.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this OP, what amazes me the most is the way many react to certain information, we have been allowing some to wire the others, hiding behind "reason" to limit our true potential, and the potential of other being in this infinite Universe of possibility.

Who are we to say what is possible when our daily lives contain nothing new or different, when we have been proven wrong many many times in the past, things we took for granted have turned out to be nothing but lies conceived to control and direct our efforts into useless endeavors.

Simplicity is the key, the universe manifests in simple patterns that make up more complex "wholes".
True knowledge is for one to attain , it makes me laugh when some ask for proof when in the water we drink lies all the proof anyone would ever need.

Ignorance is believing something blindly, if you people want proof, do some research, prove the OP wrong with more than words or opinions!
Get into the matter folks, research the amazing "anomalies" of emergent electromagnetic fields, then see what that does to water!

We can barely grasp and overcome our tiny empty lives, and yet we feel like we are able to explain and understand all there is to see and know.
People we have a long way ahead of us, we are all entitled to our opinions, but personal attacks and negative adjectives towards the OP or this thread are completely unnecessary, real info is being presented here, we could all be better understanding some of this.

Thanks for sharing Op! I appreciate it!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So to my understanding, this type of UFO works by spinning water to create different forces to lift the craft? I've read the whole thread a few times and your other thread. If it's such old knowledge, then surely there are other examples of this other than a hammer thrower?

Hopefully you are able to explain in laments terms?

I'm thinking the undertow of powerful waves on a shore break? Pulling someone into the pounding surf? So only with a certain amount of water in the craft, you are able to travel the stars? I would enjoy reading a brief re-hash of how this UFO works. Thanks S+F

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Why would anyone take pictures to try to prove any of this?
Take this as someone showing you a door you had ignored until now, and do your own homework, if you really desire to know more about things like these,

You can believe in anything you want, but I ask this:-Whenever you are taken into a vehicle of inhuman production, see if you can take pictures, ask the travelers about this, ask them about giving you a live interview during half time at the Superbowl, and come here and post pictures about said encounter.

Well, anticipating the results, although I could be wrong of course, the exceptions defines the rule as we say, proof means nothing, its the experience what matters, we have the destructive tendency of educating ourselves to only take into account HALF of all we experience, there are two sides to everything MATTER and ENERGY, the body and the soul, male female, light dark, etc etc. stuff like this engine and vehicle take into account BOTH aspects of perceived "reality" not just one like we do.

The Quantum mechanics readily available in the "specialized mainstream" explain some of this phenomena, things are bound to other "intangible things", like forces that have no clear manifestation in the physical plane but do affect matter in some way, and can actually be measured, so demanding proof in a public forum dedicated to the anomalous bizarre is to me even more improbable than the OP´s remarks.

One thing is knowing and another completely different one is believing, and both are illusory.

We are destined to greater things! whether we like it or not! this existence is just a step in the infinite/finite staircase leading to the SOURCE of all consciousness.

cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join