Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Those "forces" are electromagnetic fields, which posses some properties still being understood by our "top scientists", in the microverse some materials behave completely different and tie in even more directly to the vacuum creating fields capable of various "effects"

Water is a mystery in itself, behaving very odd under certain circumstances, cohesion being one of them!
we can make the connections with the things we have now, doing so will require a paradigm shift of course and a complete rethinking of several knowledge we take for granted!

cheers!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

BINGO... You have it.

Good Post.

Star 4 U....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your support.

You worded it beautifully.... I couldn't do better myself, in fact nowhere near as well as you have put it.

So I truly Value your input.

Star 4 U.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
not the least bit interested unless you were talking about power sources.

Thats what holding us back everyone, We need a better Power Source. Than the limits would truly be limitless
edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Anxiously awaiting more technical descriptions... I hate it when threads like this get bogged down in the author having to respond to naysayers and etc. I just wish that people that didn't like this thread could laugh at it silently so the author didn't have to waste so much time responding to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thank you for your Post...

It helps me understanding HOW to perhaps word my posts in a different way as I am explaining this to a very, very wide audience of people from All walks of Life.

But the Force is "Localized Centrifugal Force" in any desired Direction, which moves the Craft but this NOT all that is Involved, in these Craft.

See my other thread..

"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

Link...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Monkeys Lust after using "POWER'" don't they?

Can't STOP Consuming...

I guess a Most undesirable Habit to acquire.

First; Understand what it is you are Experiencing and HOW this is Done...

See my other thread to gain more understanding...

"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

Link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Don't panic I will be back in an hour or two with another Post for you, explaining the "Operation" of the Calipers.

I have to go out for an Hour or 2 Now, so when I get back I will post.. Its already made up for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
harmonic resonance is the only way you can develop lift and movement without the use of an explosive or glide affect, so in essence vibration is the cause, if you create enough distortion the craft can ride on it like a magic carpet

I once met a UFO witness who claimed that her, her friend and dog were hovered over by a triangular ufo of a distance of about 200 ft , she said that the loud hum that came from the craft made them feel like they were being compressed as if some great invisible force was pushing down upon them, and once the craft went away, she said they all fell to the ground and vomited, including the dog, like they had extreme sea sickness, she also claimed that this affect continued for over a month afterwards to all 3

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I´m extremely interested in these posts of yours Op, I have glimpsed but a bit of what you have and yet I feel as if some pieces where falling into place.

We have before us the doors wide open, ATS might be many things, but sometimes the extraordinary happens, as is the rule!
Every bit of info helps!

I also saw your other thread, and there isn't much to add!
thanks for sharing, I´ll be around.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
THat's very interesting in it's own right....

Could it be that their encounter caused a form of Vertigo in them? en.wikipedia.org...

This says vertigo can be caused by movement of "Ear rocks" to other positions due to traumatic injury or etc. Well You can bet that having your head vibrated at several kilohertz by a slightly out of balance field would probably cause some pretty violent movement of something like that.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

You're welcome, and thank you...Is this video, and experiment @ 1:48 similar to what you are describing?

It shows how centrifugal force can lift something

Here is an example with water

Now when I was a kid at the beach, I would fill my bucket with water and swing it over my head and the water would be pushed into the bucket and not dump out. Just as I became older and went to a carnival or fair with the ride the Gravitron, which it spins fast enough to suck you to the wall.

I'm going to re-read your thread again, lol, so how can the centrifugal force push the craft outward towards space? Is this why you connect us to your other thread? Which shows a plane must have 2 faces? And the black line disappearing has creates a white line? So the pilots are able to....???

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've been thinking about this method of propulsion for some time, and how to make a mechanised model to prove the principle is the main problem...I've come up with this.....First an electric motor strapped to a circular base..then on the rotor a wheel like contraption with about eight spokes with a stopper like a bolt screwed onto the end...On these spokes a sliding electromagnet...on the outside of the circumerence another electromagnet screwed to the bottom plate....Then switch on the motor..all the mass of the eight electro magnets are buidling up cenrifugal force...then the one thats strapped down is powered up everytime its spinning eight on the spokes pass it.The spinning ones mass is forced back along the spoke..then when its past the sliding one goes back to its end position on the spoke due to the centrifugal force...evertime the static one pulses the whole contrapion should have the energy to move forward..???.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Try and experiment with a stereo speaker. place the speaker face down then tie or glue string to 4 positions around the speaker, then tie or glue to a table or wooden base about 1 inch of the string, then hook the speaker up to 100 to 500 watt amplifier and pump a continuous sound through it using a synthesizer or electric keyboard up and down the keys and volumes until it rises, you could even create a venturi at the face of the speaker, so you can focus the sound into a funnel affect for propulsion and at different angles, and this will give you a basic minuet understanding of the technology thats probably in use

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

The action or this Craft is so Smooth you can't feel any movement.... LOL.

NO[/b[] Vibration...

I will up-load that other post in a min...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank you for your Contribution.

LOVE" it....

Dang, he's old enough to be my twin brother... LOL.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"The Calliper Pads."

These are responsible for retaining the water in one sector of the Rotating Water Wheel.

Drawing 01.

The Material of the Pads is a Compatible material, that has to be lubricated by Water, and remain cool in the Converters Operation.

A material much like Break Lining used in older vehicles once used, was Asbestos but I don't recommend the use of Asbestos for obvious environmental reasons, but other similar fibrous material can be used.

The Pads are made up of 3 Parts as a sandwich construction 2 pads bonded to a Backing plate.

Drawing 02.

The Carriers on the other hand. must be able to support the backing plates of the pads (Inside the Pad.)

The reason for these to exist as a Pad and Carrier is to take up or allow for expansion without causing any problems.

Drawing 03.

the 4 little wheels around the Carrier, 2 of which are gears, are used to Rotate the "Pads" into the required position, to either have the wheels produce Centrifugal Force, in the desired direction and amount of applied Force, or remove the force when desired.

So the carriers are Grouped into 2 Groups, so the "Pads are controlled alternatively, One group separately from the other Group.

Drawing 04.

Each of the Sets of Carrier Plates, have a gear and 3 Guide Rollers or Small wheels.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Cool got to love the technical descriptions ... thanks keep it up.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here is a Calculation of the Collective Force produced by a Group of 12 "Dynamic Converters".

First the Force Produced by ONE Converter of 12 Wheels.

A Total of ONE Litre of Water (collectively in the 12 Wheels) is in "Rotation" in the Sector of the Caliper Pads.

The Wheels rotate at about 200,000 RPM +

The Wheels can be rotated Faster than this 200,000 rpm.

Here is the Calculator found at...
www.calctool.org...

Drawing 01.

Take Note; this is the Force Produced by One Converter, so Collectively in Horizontal Flight 12 "Dynamic Converters" are Involved.

Force produced by One "Dynamic Converter" = 7396 ton (16567040 lbs) per "Dynamic Converter". ( If this is in Imperial Tons. )

So the Total Force is 12X this which = 88752 tonf (Tons)

or 198,804,480 lbs Force.

A "Satin 5 first stage rocket" only produced... Quote;

The three-stage Saturn V had a peak thrust of at least 7,650,000 pounds-force

en.wikipedia.org...

Satin 5....... 7,650,000 lbs-force

This Craft I have described..

Craft...... 198,804,480 lbs Force.

or about 26X's that of a "Satin 5 Rocket" Human Sky Rocket.

edit on 30-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
hello.very interesting topic.
However I need to draw your attention on some problems I point out in the design as is:
1. the convertor is a closed loop system. As such I have checked what is the resultant pull force of such a device running at let say 10,000 RPM (see further the RPM problems) and as such I found about no localized centrifugal force. Mainly for two reasons:
a. where the wheel is rendered tight by the calliper, the water beeing not compressible the pressure will immediately shoot up to a value corresponding to the enormous centrifugal force which apply to the axialy immobilised sheet of water (inside the wheel). Such pressure apply on the U shaped calliper as whell as on the tip of the wheel. As such the centrifugal force on the wheel axle is exactly balanced by an opposed force of support on the calliper trough the film of water (at 10.000 RPM the water pressure reach more than 200 KG/square centimeter). So no resulting pull in the way of the calliper.
b.For the part of the wheel (which at 10,000 RPM will empty over more than a 30 degre angular displacment at least) just leaving the calliper with a full load of water, the same water suddenly freed will leave the wheel with an axial speed of up to 400 mile/hour ( like the weight suddenly freed when the weight thrower free the rope) Such water will impact the casing of the converter and cause a force there which will compensate the centifugal force pull remaining on the wheel ( just after the calliper) before it empty itself.

2. I think that a RPM of 2000-5000 is more appropriated to a device working with water .
a.The turbines running at 200.000 RPM are very small in diameter and work with gazes. Water beeing incompressible you get very quickly cavitation problems which will destroy the fluid flowing mechanism and all the mechanical parts of the device.
b.another limitation for the rpm is the flow of water necessary.IN your calculated example with 200,000 RPM have you noticed that the flow of water from the sump necessary to feed the converter is per minute : 200,000 time (1 liter in calliper plus 1 liter in the remaining of the (not calliper covered wheel) equal 200 tons of water per minute OR 3.3 cubic meter per second. This is impossible.
c. over a certain RPM the wheels will have no time to fill (in the calliper section) and empty during one revolution because of water inertia.
d.Any cluster of particule of water accelerated by the centrifugal force when leaving the wheel above 20,000 RPM will destroy the parts as their velocity is higher than the one of a bullet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join