It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find this thread very interesting. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and find the concepts very intriguing.
I notice you underline many words, not all of them seem worthy of that effort. I assume you have a deliberate reason for this.
Also, you have used the phrase "us human beings" on at least one occasion. However, I get the distinct impression that you believe you are not in fact one of us.
What say you?
I do really like this thread.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unsteadystate

Wow, you can use Google sketchup. So can I.Big deal.

NO "Monkey" I don't...

Why do you live in such "fantasies" (as in your above claim) involving "Emptiness" and "Ignorance, "Primate" ???

Unless you provide some sort of proof of anything you are saying I am calling total and complete B.S

Believe what you like in "Emptiness" and "Ignorance", it is your choice to live in this way.

I certainly haven't asked you or anyone for that matter, to believe me, now have I???

Do you always live in a Misguided "Fantasy ???

I work as a manufacturing engineer

Wow! Do you really ?

Where's your Proof???
Don't you know Self Appraisal is NO Recommendation or have you still some growing up to do???

Pity you don't know anything about teaching others, less fortunate, in your own puffed up pride and Stupidity.

I work as a manufacturing engineer and I just showed this ridiculous "blue print" series to my colleagues and recieved some hummorous guffaws from them. Nice fantasy but ZERO basis in reality.

You can't even spell and you are a What ???
Quote;

I work as a manufacturing engineer

Who can't even spell?
Or doesn't know what "blue prints" look like?

Nether is my spell or grammar much to be desired, but I am NOT making the Claims you are, Fool.

Are you really that stupid???

You believed these to be "blue prints"...

I never claimed they were...
get a life and grow up.

My part in all this is unimportant!

Questions- What is the power source? How is it integrated? How is it utilized? Answer these questions and gain some credibility.
"For me to know and you to find out" tells me you should quit being truant and get back to your elementary school before mom and dad find out yer playin hookey.
"Satin 5" PRICELESS!!! LOL!!
"Dynamic Convertor" lol. What does it convert this implied motion into? Wait, smurfberriess?

Why ask questions when you know it all ? Idiot.

When you grow up and stop behaving like a complete Idiot in front of everyone, perhaps one my find the time and energy to answer your foolish Uneducated questions.

Keep your Head in the sand Ostrich. So all you see, is your own Emptiness and Isolation in total "Darkness".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Awfully defensive arent we Oh enlightened one!! ??? Im stupid? Im Ignorant? Thats funny.

So the minute I question your bulls**t you attack me? I can prove my claims can you?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

The problem with your theory is that it is magnetics. Concept looks similar but it is using magnets and powerful ones powered with cryocooled super conducting materials.

All things have some sort of field. How can a craft make a 90 degree turn.

The only way for this to possible happen is by maglev.

Now think of a magnet think of the fields. Think of the poles and how they apply to earth.

If you can id the flux lines and the force then you can control them.

How can a craft make a 90 degree turn.

What I have shown in this thread is only a very small part involved in these craft.

If you go to my other thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe

and just read my descriptions rather others questions, some of your questions will be answered for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I too am having a hard time following the other thread... Maybe it's because I only have a few minutes here or there to devote to it in passing, but either way I'm stuck on page 2 reading and rereading the same lines. I think I'll just stick with this thread which at least has something I can sort of wrap my head around. Maybe I'm just too literally minded for the philosophy side of this discussion, but as always I'll put in my request for more technical stuff.

Also if you don't mind answering some of the questions posted in this page i too would like some of the same questions answered about the general dimensions and etc of the craft.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DUSA922

Thank you for your Post...

Most are Close. But the Important one involves the Thickness of the wheels. They must NOT be thicker than 2 mm or Cavitation occurs in the Segments of the wheels and the System will Fail..

The design of the "Pre-Rotator" is also very Important.

And the material used in the Caliper Pads and bearing bushes (same material)

(Check out technology and design problems involving "High Speed Water Pumps" this will help you.)

These are the most important.

The Rest is NOT so Important...

The main shaft needs to be large enough in diam. to cater for 36 key-slots, to mount the wheels to.

Use a 1 : 1 ratio. (Gap between the Slots to be the same as the Slot widths.).

The wheels can be made out of Steel, used for "high quality" Saw Blade Steel.

The Drawings are intended to be purely "Descriptive" as I am revealing this technology to a very, very wide range of people.

Check out Technology around "Ultra High Speed Pumps" and "Fluid Dynamics".

But remember this Pre Rotator is an Odd Ball design, suitable for Ultra High Flow and NOT Pressure.

It would be totally Useless in a pressure orientated pump.

Hope this helps?

I will see if I can throw some more drawings explaining its design and behavior involving Fluid Dynamics so it can be understood in its true Context....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lamonster99

Also, you have used the phrase "us human beings" on at least one occasion. However, I get the distinct impression that you believe you are not in fact one of us.

NOT at you but the "Human Species" which my body is most certainly one too.

To understand Correctly please go to my other thread for an explanation....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe"

I think this thread will be of interest to you and explain the other "Technology" used also in these Craft.

So far in this other thread, I have put some of the ground work in place, to be able to explain the "Interfaces" with the Processing System, Responsible for producing this little Universe.

The thread is by no means completed yet, as much is involved.

Just read my Posts regarding the "Technology" itself, and NOT my comments to others as these is tailored for those individuals only..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just read all the pages and replies on this thread and I'm amazed and intrigued. I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your life to come and educate us at ATS.

Let's all respect the man and take what he has to say like adults. If you are constantly bashing/contesting/arguing then this thread isn't for you. Last I checked there were many other threads on this forum for you to browse.

I'm curious to know something about the OP if he doesn't mind answering my question. Do you hold any degrees? If so, which?

Have you ever taken a test flight in this craft or was it just being studied to understand the way it works and the risks associated with it's "first flight".

I will give this thread a good double take tonight and re-read some key points. Thanks for reading and hopefully replying to my response. I will keep this thread at the top of my list.
edit on 31-1-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Just continue on through the thread and All will become clear further on.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

I'm curious to know something about the OP if he doesn't mind answering my question. Do you hold any degrees? If so, which?

The Short answer is Yes and No ...

NO university degrees as such... Courses at University YES, but to do with Company training as well as attending Technical Institutes.

Have also, back in the 1970's worked in an area of employment where University Degrees held NO credibility what so ever.

Some will know what I am Referring to.

However I have lectured to some Scientists and Technicians, from various fields of Technology, in China and have been invited back to lecture again...

Problem is at present described back in this thread...

"Old Age"
and Spinal problems, but am hoping if all goes well, to return to China later this year.

But I have owned a Company involved in the Design and Manufacturing of Automotive Control Computers, such as Closed Loop Ignition systems, Fuel Injection Systems and ABS etc. for the Racing Industry, some years ago

One of the early Pioneering Companies in this area.

Retired in 1997...

Have you ever taken a test flight in this craft or was it just being studied to understand the way it works and the risks associated with it's "first flight"

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I can only report on what I have seen and experienced..

Yes Some will laugh in their Ignorance, but are free to do so.

I have been in a number of what the Human species would refer to as UFO's and shown a huge amount of the occupants life styles including their "Technology" as many others have been shown also but wish NOT to speak out about their experiences.

To where these Craft and Occupants come from; My other thread is in the stage of explaining this and will clear up many questions regarding our own species. (Program)

Whether the Skeptics like it or NOT I am releasing that which I have seen, and touched with my own hands.

The Skeptics can laugh as much as they want to, in their Emptiness and Ignorance.

But this is their choice to show the World, their own Emptiness and Ignorance of them selves and their environment. (this little Universe).

I will give this thread a good double take tonight and re-read some key points. Thanks for reading and hopefully replying to my response. I will keep this thread at the top of my list.

You are more than Welcome...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate

Awfully defensive arent we Oh enlightened one!! ??? Im stupid? Im Ignorant? Thats funny.

So the minute I question your bulls**t you attack me? I can prove my claims can you?

If you don't like it go and play with your toy trains...

You don't have to read any of this...

You are free to go and play.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey MT, they will come, because they are the "majority", but they mean no harm, its just that they feel threatened when something dares shake their beliefs, we are so full of theories and sh_t that we can barely even recognize the things we have in front of us, this is a free forum, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I once heard a story about the fire being unaware of burning to save lives, or burning down a maternity ward in a hospital just the same, there are some things that cannot be explained and understood anymore after one chooses to cross a certain threshold and become semi static.

That is how some live, forever stuck between transitions, between children and men, between monkeys and men, we have been proven wrong ONCE AND AGAIN, science HAS BEEN PROVEN WRONG, as the paradigm only upholds itself with ideas made of words, spawned from half understood concepts.
Quantum nano-mechanics prove that things once believed IMPOSSIBLE are in fact just limitations in certain understandings and nothing more, who is willing to admit that in 100 years the things we believed today will no longer be applicable?

But what gets me the most is the fact that some can categorically judge something "believing" they are right based on our current limitations, when certain evidences show us that change is the norm not the exception, and that the expressions PURE creativity takes to manifest its consciousness are beyond human apprehension.

But still some believe our little rock is the center of the universe, and since we drive big cars fueled by explosions, we believe everyone else does the same, some ask "Where is the power source?" well, the answer is as plain and clear as WATER itself, well the energy IS ALL AROUND US, it is not centralized, it is not privately owned and exploited, it is FREE because it flows through and within, these "mechanical creations" are expressions of the flow of things and work with nature not opposing it, they operate at frequencies we can only imagine in mathematics and physics, forged in the multiverse, fueled by imagination, powered by "riding and tuning currents" .

Yeah those concepts are not "real" everything is imagined , we are just soulless sacks of hormones poking around, "fighting for survival", in an eternal war for supremacy "over nature" , harmonics are out of the question, extraspatial devices completely out of the question.

Once a carpenter supposedly said -"Let the ones that have ears, listen"-
the rest of us can go back to playing with our trucks and rockets and guns! yeeehaw! ridem´ cowboy! all the way into oblivion....

edit on 31-1-2012 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate

Dude, what you said makes no sense at all.

This isn't a thread about who's penis is bigger....

Your original post about how you shared these so called "Blue Prints" with your colleagues, seems to me that you were super excited when you first caught of the information this man has to offer.

Then you turn a complete 360 degrees and starts to call him out on the thread.

Were you laughed at by your colleagues, did they make fun of you? If so, you judge the validity of a certain thing by how many people laugh/scoff at it? I guess the Earth should still be flat for you no?

You are looking for expert (Scientists, Engineers, Physicists) approval on this topic but I fail to understand that type of logic. If the general public is not aware of this information, how on Earth are you going to find anyone that can approve of the information this man has presented?

You can't, you can only hope that you are closely related to this field and that you may have some spare funding to do a simple experiment to prove him right or wrong.

I hate posters on ATS talking trash, if you're going to debunk someone, at least put the same amount of effort as the hoaxer had put in.

If you cannot debunk someone with logic, science and real experiment results, please don't chime in here with your "know it all" attitude and tell someone off what would work and what would not.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You have obviously put a lot of time into this. I found the thread entertaining, but I have personally not gone through most of of your diagrams for several reasons.

1. I have found the thread hard to follow with all the little bits and pieces scattered around. However, this could be more of an issue with providing this type of information on a forum then how you are presenting it.

2. This is not my area of expertise and trying to put it all together makes it even harder to follow.

I hope you can appreciate and understand peoples skepticism when such claims as yourself are made. In addition, I believe many here don't have the technical background to argue with you on the technical aspects of your diagrams (at least from the replies that I have seen). Hence, they are trying to figure out your motives, validity of your claims, or angle by other means.

Which leads me to my non technical questions:
Q1. Have you presented this data to another group or forum that could better understand your concepts? Perhaps "http://www.physicsforums.com/" . If so, could you provide the links or organization names,etc. If not, why?

Q2. I understand that you are still working on providing additional information.Hence, do you fully understand how each and every piece of the craft works or only pieces of it?

Q3. Is their any one smoking gun diagram or entity that could easily demonstrate to the non technical masses that this is alien technology?

Q4. Would you be willing to create a video of you talking about each of the diagrams and upload it to the net? You don't have to show yourself in the video, but it would certainly make it easier to follow and probably less work for you as well.

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Back on to the topic at hand.

I apologize if this isn't something you wanted to answer but I do have some questions for you TMT.

I know that this really isn't related to this thread at all, since we're really talking about how Alien crafts work... If you prefer, we can all go to a separate thread to talk about some of these questions.

But i just got to get this off my chest...

1. Did you personally have had interactions with other entities from this .. "little universe", other than Humans of course? If you don't want to talk about it, it's ok but if you do, I really like to hear some elaboration on their behavior, thought process and ... cultural traits if any at all. As you mentioned a few times, the Aliens seems to have humor, you couldn't of possibly know this without interacting with some of them at some point in time right?

2. Did the Aliens teach us this technology or did a ship crash land to Earth and we reverse Engineered it? Or perhaps we went hostile on one of them and took it down against their will to study it?

I'm sure I have more questions but perhaps can save for another time...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Why should anyone please the masses with proof? they have clowns for those sort of things, verification is easier than it appears, there are countless ways of doing so, but the first thing one would need is "willingness to recognize other patterns" , of course it implies laving behind some thought process and patterns not easily left behind, like peer approval, we walk this paths alone, not en masse everyone will get their chance eventually, things that could have potentially changed the world have been revealed in the past to the masses without any positive results, but ridicule and death, only to realize years later the mistakes we have made as a species.

No need for more sacrifices, its time to do things differently, that "pics or it didn't happen" attitude are meaningless, this is not technical at all, everyone can grasp it, it is not mechanical in nature, but more of a creative imaginative endeavor, recognizing and comprehending the concepts are more important, the systemic recognitions come later by themselves!

Effort and willingness is all one needs , not the approval of the masses.
knowledge must be fought for, it isn't free, we gather if it is our time! when our time comes.

cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

LMAO, What are you talking about and how does it relate to my post? I mention nothing about the masses or pics or doesn't exit,etc......

Are you (TheOneEyedProphet) also (The Matrix Traveller) ? If not , I'm not sure why you felt compelled to please the masses and reply to my questions?

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Which leads me to my non technical questions:
Q1. Have you presented this data to another group or forum that could better understand your concepts? Perhaps "http://www.physicsforums.com/" . If so, could you provide the links or organization names,etc. If not, why?

NO.

Lack of Time to do this but have just now applied to enter another forum. But I haven't partaken in it yet.

Q2. I understand that you are still working on providing additional information.Hence, do you fully understand how each and every piece of the craft works or only pieces of it?

Every part...

Q3. Is their any one smoking gun diagram or entity that could easily demonstrate to the non technical masses that this is alien technology?

Sorry.... NO. But This is NOT so much "Alien Tech"., but Rather "Alien Civilizations" often use this Tech. of the Mind, ("Awareness" or LIFE)

Q4. Would you be willing to create a video of you talking about each of the diagrams and upload it to the net?

YES.

You don't have to show yourself in the video, but it would certainly make it easier to follow and probably less work for you as well.

I don't mind if I am seen.
I have Nothing to hide as I am 100% up front, even though I tend to be short with Fools and Idiots.

I will U2U you with Contact details...

PS
I am NOT TheOneEyedProphet...

NO offense... "TheOneEyedProphet" I know you will understand...

edit on 31-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LMAO what are YOU talking about?

There are things that must me conceptualized beforehand in order to achieve certain understandings, one cannot even conceive "quantum mechanics" without first knowing how to sum, divide or fraction.

try some of these links

visual representation of electromagnetism

and some of this

Its all related, the door is wide open, all one needs is willingness, and someone to point the way!

cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

1. Did you personally have had interactions with other entities from this .. "little universe", other than Humans of course?

YES. I know many will laugh but I can't change the Truth for anyone not even for myself so I have to live with some Laughing at me.
But Truth is worth more to me than anything else..

If you don't want to talk about it, it's ok but if you do, I really like to hear some elaboration on their behavior, thought process and ... cultural traits if any at all.

I am more than willing to talk about this I will U2U.

As you mentioned a few times, the Aliens seems to have humor, you couldn't of possibly know this without interacting with some of them at some point in time right?

Indeed... LOL.

2. Did the Aliens teach us this technology or did a ship crash land to Earth and we reverse Engineered it?

I was shown by them as a result of being taken into both their Craft and crossed Galaxies to other places. Not just planetary objects.

I was shown so much, I could spend a thousand years explaining and still not cover everything I was shown.

Or perhaps we went hostile on one of them and took it down against their will to study it?

NOT laughing at you... But this "Species" which also includes my flesh and bone are a strange breed...

The Earth is NOT about anything the human Primate can imagine. It involves the "Evolution" of something Else "Outside" this Little Universe that comes from a Non-dimensional Source.

I'm sure I have more questions but perhaps can save for another time...

Perhaps I should start another thread for those seriously interested, solely to answer questions, where trolls and idiots are kept out of somehow. ?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join