It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

lol as an engineering student I have next to nothing to spend on any experiments. While the actual experiment may be fairly cheap to run the equipment I"d need to compare the volume of hydrogen gas I liberated would NOT be cheap.

The power source you can use can be from an electric fence on a farm, or a cars ignition coil.
Only a pulse of High Voltage, Low current is required.

The water has to be a Thin layer i.e a "Film" of water only, and just coat One face, of On Plate, with ceramic or even just use 1.5 mm thick (much thicker than the Ceramic used) "Perspex".

By the way there are different types of Ceramic so make sure the ceramic used is a "Non Conductive" (Insulation) type.

To measure the Hydrogen content is really meaningless as All the water disappears and the plates are left Dry. LOL.

Warning; Don't use much water or it will become extremely dangerous.

When the Voltage is applied across the plates they fly apart, due to the conversion of the water from a liquid to a gas.
Huge rapid expansion takes place, more than 1,000 :1 ratio, so be careful.

If you see your tutor he might try it out.

You will have to experiment a little, in establishing a film of water between the plates.

Normally the water is placed in these cylinders in a "jig where a Vacuum is applied and the Piston retracts to the top of its stroke.

NO air must be in the water, or they "Method" won't work.

"Pure Water" is used, but contaminated will work once, but leave a residue behind from the contamination in the water.

NO "Catalyst" is required, unlike the conventional methods using Electrodes, as this method is NOT "Current based".

This method I have shown, uses "Capacitance" i.e. the plates water and insulation (on one plate only) are as a Capacitor like assembly.

The Capacitors Dielectric media is; The "Water" + the "Insulation" on one plate only.

What causes the "Transformation" in the Waters state is due to,

a. The mechanical forces involved in a dielectric of a Capacitor.
and
b. A plasma effect through the dielectric.

So you can see the "Method" is totally different, from the methods, presently used on Earth.

These cylinders are stored in this way with their "Pistons" fully retracted.

On assembly of the Engine the cylinders/piston assemblies are also mounted to the "Engine Platform" in this condition.

I know someone is going to try this in a lab, somewhere outside those who know about this, and will make a claim about it...

This is the Purpose of this thread.

If this occurs, then I have had my job completed.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I want to believe you trust me, how ever 2 decades of following this kind of stuff has left me jaded and distrusting. I work on a few principles to "sniff test" if someones claims could be true, the first is what source does it come from and I have read a few of your post's over the years and you lay claim to some pretty out there ideas ok.

Within this first "sniff test" you see a pattern of the poster making more than one fantastic claim, lets face it the average person would be lucky to experience one amazing experience in their entire lifetime but when claimants make several a day you have to question their intent.

I personally have experienced just one and I expect that will be it for me in this lifetime, how ever you my dear freind have made some fantastical claims over the years and sorry but I see this current one as being futile.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Sorry you haven't understood this thread correctly.

Anyone can show us technical diagrams. Stan Deyo's made claims he knows how to build one years ago. Just do a search here on ATS for Stan Deyo.

Stan's descriptions were nothing at all like this.

His Craft involves Plasma Physics and the Power source was a plasma generator in the Guts of the Craft.

Stan was making claims about a claimed conspiracy ("The Cosmic Conspiracy") involving his religious thoughts and what supposedly took place at "Pine Gap" as its called in OZ.... LOL.

Back then I had spoken to Stan...

I guess he has discovered more just as I have from that time.

No offense intended Stan.

If you can read again carefully the OP and Part 2, and still can't grasp or understand the Principles behind this technology, then ask questions....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Within this first "sniff test" you see a pattern of the poster making more than one fantastic claim, lets face it the average person would be lucky to experience one amazing experience in their entire lifetime but when claimants make several a day you have to question their intent.

I personally have experienced just one and I expect that will be it for me in this lifetime, how ever you my dear freind have made some fantastical claims over the years and sorry but I see this current one as being futile.

This will be probably WHY you have only had only the On experience !

No offense intended...

But time to wake up to yourself don't you think...

You are thinking like a "Primate" and NOT your Real Self still to be discovered.

Take the "Garment" off.... before it falls off and leaves You "Naked".

Pick up your new "Garment" which was given to you, and left in the dirt.

Re-clothe yourself with your new "Garment", or your Garment shall be taken back, from you and given to another.

No offense intended.

edit on 28-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Sorry.... You have NOT understood this thread at all.

You are so far off understanding, you can't see where it is... LOL.

NO Offense intended.

Can you also explain with workings how many hours flight time you can get relevant ot the amount of fuel that could be being carried, if the device was built by you at some point the power unit (fuel weight) would surley become too heavy to lift..?

WHAT FUEL ??? LOL.

Read the Thread again.... but this time more carefully....

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Instead of MSPaint diagrams, we'd be even more convinced were you to show us a live video of such 'travel interface'.

Please.

I invite you to give us a tour. Make a video as anyone can do with any car, airplane, or any other conventional vehicles seen all the time everywhere on the planet.

Please, make a video with this 'transport interface'.

Anyone can show us technical diagrams. Stan Deyo's made claims he knows how to build one years ago. Just do a search here on ATS for Stan Deyo.

If you can't/won't make a video to show us the inside and outside, under the 'hood' and one of these vehicles in action, then, what's the point in giving us cartoon diagrams?

Sorry electronic devices won't work in these Craft.

And film materials are destroyed as well due to the Dynamics of the Workings in these Craft.

The only thing involving electricity is in the Engines...( in the form of Piezoelectric crystals like used in common igniter's used in your world ) No where else.

And there are huge problems with using Piezoelectric crystals, which had to be technically overcome.

The Dynamics of the Craft play all hell with electronics.

I will explain WHY in my nexrt Post...

This is why UFO's interfere with anything electronic they may come near to...

Common knowledge in UFO Phenomena...

So trying to video inside one of these babies is a Futile exercise. LOL.

Just look at other photos of UFO's and ask yourself.... LOL.

Its no wonder humans can't get descent film on these craft.

Even images are distorted all over the place, by the Dynamic fields involved about the craft...

Again I can explain why... See my next Post.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok well thanks for the further explanation of how to achieve capacitance based "flash" electrolysis... if I can scrape up the money to give it a shot I will.

Would you care to explain more about how you know all of this? My understanding of special access and above level classified material is that no one person gets the whole picture so to speak so how do you have so much of the picture exactly?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Would you care to explain more about how you know all of this? My understanding of special access and above level classified material is that no one person gets the whole picture so to speak so how do you have so much of the picture exactly?

Human behaviour... LOL.

Only exists on Earth...
The Human "Primate" lives in fear and suspicion.

Hence Competition and Self Protection in every way Possible... LOL.

But this is Normal for this program

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My next post is Coming in about 10 min, regarding Dynamic forces and these Craft...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First here is an exploded view of the 3 Components, which make up each Rotor/Calliper assembly.

For those who wanted an exploded view.

Each Dynamic Converter comprise of 12 sets of these, in a Sandwich Construction, but there is only one Calliper pad, between each of the Wheels.

Drawing 01.

When the 2 Calliper Pads are in this position, opposite each other, allows the maximum Force available, determined by the Mass retained in the wheel, between the Calliper Pads, and the RPM of the Wheel usually 200,000 RPM Plus.

When the Pads are in these Positions NO Force is Generated.

Drawing 02.

The Calliper Discs with the Pads mounted in them can be rotated to any position required at any time, to allow Centrifugal Force to be Produced..

The Greater the overlap of the Pads the More Mass (Water) is retained in that Sector of the Wheel between the Calliper Pads.

This is an exploded view showing the Wheels and Pads and their Calliper Carrier Discs.

Drawing 03.

Note these are Simple drawings only but I can provide detailed drawings of each Component, how they are controlled, and what function the play, in the Converter.

Obviously theses wheels are mounted on a common shaft through the Centre of the Converter, with the "Pre-Rotator" mounted on the Input End.

I will be showing in detail though each individual Component in these Converters and the Measurements if desired as well as the Materials to Use.

THE DYNAMICS involved.

Now to do with the Dynamic Force Field itself produced by these Converters.

First let us understand a little about a Common Electromagnetic field produced by an Electrical current in a coil.

A Magnetic Field produced by DC is said to be "STATIC" once the Field has been established and in its retained Form.

Drawing 04.

So what Produces this Field of Magnetic (STATIC) "STRESS. ?

Well we have a Current travelling along the helical wire construction .

Drawing 05.

And of Course the current is flowing a round a common axis.
So the result is we have a Flywheel of electrical Charge Flowing in the Coil.

Drawing 06.

But in the case of these Converters in a Craft we have a Flywheel NOT of electrical Charge but instead MASS in the Form of Water and Components i.e.

a. The Gearing.
b. The Pre Rotator.
c. The Wheels.
and
d. The Water Trapped between the Calliper Pads in the Wheel.

So this Rotating MASS also sets up a Static Field just like that Electromagnet.

But in this case The Field of Stress is NOT Magnetic but a Type of Gravitational field found in the Nuclei of Atoms.

This Dynamic force is exceedingly dense when the mechanism is operating.

When the Craft Accelerates at a High rate, the Occupants of the Craft are retained in this Dynamic field of STRESS and Taken with the Craft, as the occupants Can NOT move within it, abruptly.

So the Question regarding "G" Forces is overcome through this Phenomena.

Because Electronics involves Dynamics also, as mentioned above, Electronics of any description are drastically affected by these Dynamic fields produced by this "Technology" as both the Crafts Fields, and the Electronics fields, are Both Dynamic Forces even though their content is different.

Hence the Failure of Electronics, when these Craft get anywhere near Electronics.

From an Alien perspective Electronics is far "Out Dated".... LOL.

Now regarding that "Artificial Gravity", to allow the Occupants to walk around normally in the Craft, while partaking part in Flight is Child's Play... LOL.

The Underside of the Floor is charged to a High (+) Voltage ("Electrostatic)
The Cabin area is controlled to proved a comfortable Potential, the Same as in your Environment.

Our atmosphere is said to be neutral, which is true to a point as everything is around the same without taking Electrostatic weather into account (Thunderstorms and general weather behaviour)
but in fact might be about 600,000 electron Volts or more.... this varies.

Drawing 07

Because of the Potential differential between the Cabin area, and the Potential "Presented" under the Cabin Floor, anything in the Cabin area, is attracted to the Underside of the Floor.

This is also "Presented" in a Controlled Fashion.

Rub a plastic comb on something woollen or synthetic material vigorously and place the comb near a piece of paper and we all know what happens.... LOL.

Because the Electrical Charge under the Floor is of a STATIC Nature is NOT affected by the Dynamic Field of Stress...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by nineix
Instead of MSPaint diagrams, we'd be even more convinced were you to show us a live video of such 'travel interface'.
Please.
I invite you to give us a tour. Make a video as anyone can do with any car, airplane, or any other conventional vehicles seen all the time everywhere on the planet.
Please, make a video with this 'transport interface'.
If you can't/won't make a video to show us the inside and outside, under the 'hood' and one of these vehicles in action, then, what's the point in giving us cartoon diagrams?

Sorry electronic devices won't work in these Craft.
And film materials are destroyed as well due to the Dynamics of the Workings in these Craft.
The only thing involving electricity is in the Engines...( in the form of Piezoelectric crystals like used in common igniter's used in your world ) No where else.
And there are huge problems with using Piezoelectric crystals, which had to be technically overcome.
The Dynamics of the Craft play all hell with electronics.
I will explain WHY in my nexrt Post...
This is why UFO's interfere with anything electronic they may come near to...
common knowledge in UFO Phenomena...
So trying to video inside one of these babies is a Futile exercise. LOL.
Just look at other photos of UFO's and ask yourself.... LOL.
Its no wonder humans can't get descent film on these craft.
Even images are distorted all over the place, by the Dynamic fields involved about the craft...
Again I can explain why... See my next Post.

I postulate a proper Faraday Cage would work well in mitigating this.

Further, the screens and other controls described in the post where you've illustrated the control/pilot console work how?
Screens are used to convey visual information, like video and still pictures.
If these screens work, then, any other video system based off this same tech should also work.
I thus postulate that whatever technology is used to facilitate the functionality of these screens at the control console could also be facilitated to take video and/or pictures.

Any excuse regarding technical difficulties in photographing or recording video inside and/or outside this vehicle are thus moot.

Excuses against proper stills and video only add weight to the side of the scale that says this is about as real as Harry Potter and Hogwarts.

No matter the technical sophistication, complication, and or side effects of any given technology real or imagined, there will be limitations/countermeasures equal to and/or greater than any demonstrated degree of sophistication.

If eyeballs work. High resolution photos and videos can be taken/recorded/imaged without excuses.
One of the many fields of expertise I've developed over the years, since a child with film/analog equipment, and now working with current imaging technologies in professional capacity, is photography and video.

Photography and video is important, especially where though it may be easy to fake something with consumer access software solutions, or even more sophisticated manipulations, these manipulations are usually difficult to hide from the trained expert.
Shoot RAW video. Shoot RAW stills. wallah.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Further, the screens and other controls described in the post where you've illustrated the control/pilot console work how?

"Fibre Optics" apart from other things.... which I shall Reveal All.

If you check out this other thread of mine it will provide you with many, many answers.

Another Understanding/Interpretation of this Universe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It involves accessing the "Processing System" which is responsible for producing your Universe you believe to be your only Reality.

You won't know what I am referring to, if you don't read this whole thread... Link given above.

Screens are used to convey visual information, like video and still pictures.
If these screens work, then, any other video system based off this same tech should also work.

These Screens are "Mind Interfaces" involving LIGHT hence the "Fibre Optics" and do NOT, I repeat DO NOT use any Electronics..

As I ave already mentioned from an Alien perspective...."ELECTRONICS" is OUT DATED and is NOT used in these Craft....

I thus postulate that whatever technology is used to facilitate the functionality of these screens at the control console could also be facilitated to take video and/or pictures.

Any excuse regarding technical difficulties in photographing or recording video inside and/or outside this vehicle are thus moot.

You are entirely free to believe whatever you like...

Excuses against proper stills and video only add weight to the side of the scale that says this is about as real as Harry Potter and Hogwarts.

Yea what ever...

No matter the technical sophistication, complication, and or side effects of any given technology real or imagined, there will be limitations/countermeasures equal to and/or greater than any demonstrated degree of sophistication.

Human Belief..

If eyeballs work. High resolution photos and videos can be taken/recorded/imaged without excuses.
One of the many fields of expertise I've developed over the years, since a child with film/analog equipment, and now working with current imaging technologies in professional capacity, is photography and video.

Photography and video is important, especially where though it may be easy to fake something with consumer access software solutions, or even more sophisticated manipulations, these manipulations are usually difficult to hide from the trained expert.
Shoot RAW video. Shoot RAW stills. wallah.

I can see other Civilizations in your Universe, begging you to re-design their "Technology" for them...

edit on 29-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

Jn

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Not really, you would be thinking in terms of how this world is structured with your worry, whereas The Matrix Traveller is giving information he knows about this topic, and there IS and HAS to be a time for all things, in this world, regarding this world, and story about this world but also the universe as well it would seem, as we are finding because of this thread, and i suppose any new information you find that opens your eyes.

And this is the time for this information on ats, it would seem or be apparent, your doubts and worry are fully understandable, but actually have no bearing (as such, but for your own understanding) on this process of revealing this information, which is slightly difficult to follow, though, is actually quite simple in nature, as some will find with a thought of, oh well actually that is not so complicated.

This is not actually new information, except it is new to us, this is actually, i think you could say "old" information!, regarding this technology, and like anything else in this world there is a time for new information, is one way of describing.

Like i said it can seem complicated, but what you might notice is, this technology is actually based on simplicity and the most simple processes available, for that time, it is actually quite a natural and easy system, which would be how everything in this world really is.

We do seem to struggle at times, though when the hassle is removed, it is really, this world is so simple you would be amazed, you would have no problems at all in this universe or world, the problems you think you experience are actually just a process designed in advance, truthfully you will find one day there never really was any problems, though hard to reason or believe sometimes in our current state.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

A thousand Stars 4 U...

Thank you Jn for your most valued Post.

You have explained it in a far more articulate way, than I could.

Once again.... Thank you...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well, thank you for taking the high road of dismissal and condescension.

All I ask for is good video and or stills instead of drawings. There are a number of ways that this can be achieved regardless your dismissal.

Your dismissal and resistance to such requests, with respect, detracts from any credibility initially "wow'd" into effect by fanciful technical drawings and explanations, poisoning serious inquiry and interest into suspicion.

You go through all this detailed effort to create belief in something, then you go and poison it?
What are you getting out of this?
I honestly don't get it.

It's like telling a kid you've got this really amazing never before seen super candy, then going into excruciatingly vivid sensual detail about how wonderful this super candy is, but when asked to show the super candy, or give the tiniest little sample, the response is that you just have to have faith that it exists.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hey so you said you could provide measurements and materials needed to construct various portions of these devices.... please feel free to post anything and everything you can of that type of information. I know I'm not the only one who's interested.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Here's your big chance...

Take the Court and Tell me HOW...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Thank you for your Post...

No problem I will provide as much as I can each day with the time available.

I will Start with The "Pre-rotator"

I will get onto this Now for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You may or may not be aware of this, but, it's a standard disinformation/conman/charlatan tactic to deflect 'proof' and means of 'proof' back onto anyone asking too many pointed questions.
I think there's even a few threads here on ATS about different techniques of deflection, distortion, distraction, and deception.
No insult intended. Just an FYI as another red flag going up.

external still photos/video:

Canon 5d Mark II + 300mm+ lens. +skilled/trained experienced professional photographer working the equipment.

There are also telescope adapters for all manner and range of telescopes to allow for long-distance close range high resolution viewing/documentation of any test demonstration well out of any range of effect your transport interface may enact.

If you've access to one of these 'transport interfaces' or access to someone who does, it's then a simple matter of setting a time and a place for the demonstration with equipment purpose set for documentation.

Start video with 'transport interface' parked in distance with pilot/controller close to camera. Interview pilot/controller on camera about 'transport interface' control and abilities, or, if pilot/controller for whatever reason will not cannot be interviewed (even anonymously with a Nixon mask, or helmeted/visored), describe the demonstration.
Then have pilot/controller walk to 'transport interface' with camera rolling for uncut footage.
'Transport interface' ascends several meters and performs very basic maneuvers (hover, side to side, roll, or anything typically unconventional or impossible for conventional terrestrial aircraft.
'Transport interface lands (or equivalent), Pilot/controller debarks, and walks back to camera.
Discuss maneuvers.
Done.

For still photos inside 'transport interface', why is it that simple, totally analog cameras using film, or plates will not work? Zero electronics to worry about.
There's also a plethora of completely plastic disposable cameras with absolutely zero metal of any kind in them.
I've tossed these disposable things into microwave ovens, and done other abusive things to them just for the fun of creating accidental and unpredictable effects to the film, light leaks, and other such. They're astoundingly tough and reliable for something so cheap and disposable.

edit on 29-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The Pre-Rotator.

Drawing 01.

This Component has 2 Functions.

a. To keep the "Inner" section of the Water Wheels Full at all times.

A type of Centrifugal Pump but of a slightly different design to Centrifugal pumps used at present, but this is designed in such a fashion to meet the requirements of this Particular "Technology".
and
b. to keep the "Rotation" of the Water at the same Angular Velocity as the Water Wheels.
If this is NOT done Water can't enter the Inner section of the Water Wheels.

Here the Pre- Rotator is shown End On.

This Drawing is Looking from the "Pre-Rotator" Housing through the Non Return Valve. (A Static Disc with a Hole in its Centre.)

Drawing 02.

And here is the main features shown, regarding One of the 4 Blades of the "Pre-Rotator".

No sizes given in these, as Size is irrelevant but proportion is, determined by the size of the Converter.

Drawing 03.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join