It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

This thread is purely to reveal the internal workings of "Transport Interfaces" Not used by the Human Species on Earth.

Some refer to these unknown Craft as UFO.

There are Two Systems Involved in this type of Craft or more correctly called a "Transport Interface"....

a. A Mechanical System, Involving Dynamic Converters, Driven by a mechanical Engine which is a Closed Loop Engine.

b. Optical Interface with the Mind also known as "Awareness or "LIFE".

This Thread will reveal the Mechanical System used in short distance Transport. (Interplanetary Transport)

The other System also used in many such Craft is being described in another of my threads involving purely a Technical revelation of Where and How this Universe came into existence and describes How to Interface with the Processing System which is responsible for this.

This Knowledge is used in "Interfaces" with the Mind "Awareness or" LIFE which is responsible for providing this experience referred to as this Universe.
Link...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PART 1.

Here is a technical Description of the "Dynamic Converters" used in such Craft or "Transport Interfaces".

This Craft I am describing usually carries only 3 Occupants.

I will reveal the "Components" and workings of the "Dynamic Converters" first, and then the Engine which drives them.

This Drawing below is an "Internal Plane View" of the Cabin layout.

The Circumference of this area is 648 inches... about 5.25 Meters ( 17 feet ) in diameter.

Drawing 01.

Under the Floor area is housed the Horizontal directional Dynamic Converters and the engine or Mechanism which drives (Motorizes) the Converters.

The 12 Converters are housed in small square tanks about 600 mm (about 2 Feet) x 600 mm x 300 mm.

Drawing 02.

This is the "Ring Gear" Carrier with the Engine Cylinders mounted on it also in the form of a Radial layout. See Drawing 16.

Drawing 03.

Meshed with the Ring Gear are 12 "Idler Gears".

Drawing 04.

The theme behind the "Dynamic Converters" involves Centrifugal and Centripetal forces.

One example of these forces at work can be found in Hammer Throwing...

www.youtube.com...

Note; The athlete has to lean back to hold the Hammer in orbit about them, and after they let the Hammer go is able to stand upright again.

The reason why the athlete has to lean back is to apply an equal and "Opposite" force to the
Centrifugal Force being generated by the Hammer in Orbit.

The reason why the athlete can stand upright again after releasing the Hammer is because Centrifugal Force is no longer being Generated and the athlete no longer require to exert Centripetal force to retain the Hammer in orbit about them.

Now lets see HOW this "Dynamic Converter" Works and its "Components" used to Control these forces.

Unlike the Hammer thrower the Centrifugal Force produced in this Water Wheel is only over an arc of 60° instead of the 360° while the Hammer maintains the orbiting Hammer.

Water is used as the Mass in rotation being a stable liquid in the form of pure Water.

So water is loaded as a rotating mass around the Centre of the Wheel and fills the cavities (36) in number Centrifugally and as these Cavities are Open Cavities the Water is spilt out and exits at a "Tangent" in the Direction of the Rotating Wheel.

If the water is Captivated in the Wheel then the mass i.e. the Water will exert Centrifugal Force, while the Water spilling out of the wheels cavities will NOT affect the Wheel.

The Light Blue represents the Spilling Water.
The darker Blue shows the Water flowing in the Wheels Cavities and the Darkest Blue represents the Water Captivated in the Wheel by a couple of Compatible Pads referred to as The Calliper.
It is in this area (Trapped in the Wheel by the Calliper) that Centrifugal Force is Generated.

Drawing 05.

Here is a Drawing of the Water Wheel. There are 12 Water Wheels in each of the 12 "Converters" and Look like "Multi-Plate Clutches" at first sight.

Drawing 06.

This next Drawing shows the Calliper.

Drawing 07.

And here showing the Two "Pads" Rotated away from each other allowing Water to Spill out of All the Cavities producing NO "Centrifugal Force".

Drawing 08.

When we want to Generate Centrifugal Force in any direction, we rotate both the Calliper Pad Carriers to the Side of the Rotation we wish to manoeuvre the Craft in.

Drawing 09.

The amount of the Force available is dependant on the velocity or Rotation and the Mass contained in the Cavities. The Water is trapped in by the overlapping Pads of the Calliper.

In this Drawing the RED Lines indicate the amount of Overlap between the Pads.

Drawing 10.

This Drawing shows how the Pads are Mounted in their Carriers.
There are 4 sets of "Rollers" 2 of which are Gears meshing with the Calliper Carriers. Only 2 of the 4 Rollers are Gears.

Drawing 11.

But the Pads are Mounted on Discs (2 Pads / Disc) One on one Face, and the other on the other Face.

This Drawing shows the Pads mounted on the Carrier (Disc) in Edge elevation....

Drawing 12.

And this Drawing is a Cross Section View of the Dynamic Converter.

In the Front End is a Pre-Rotator which both presents the water to the Inner region of the Wheels at the same time Rotating the Water at the Same Speed of the Wheels.

Drawing 13.

This drawing shows one of 3 other Converters, in the Vertical orientation providing Vertical Lift.

Drawing 14.

Part 2 will show ALL the "Components" of the Engine or Mechanism which Drives these "Converters" and Explain in detail HOW it Works.
edit on 1/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed BB code from title.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
And I thought it was complicated.

Seriously, this would explain USOs as well. Maybe they one and the same?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Can I just ask where you get this information?

And how would this account for the defiance of psychics genuine UFO's display?

I don't think you know where your going with this......

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
And I thought it was complicated.

Seriously, this would explain USOs as well. Maybe they one and the same?

BINGO You are onto it....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Can I just ask where you get this information?

And how would this account for the defiance of psychics genuine UFO's display?

I don't think you know where your going with this......

Thank U for your Post but you are entitled to your own opinions.

Its for me to Know.... and for you to find out.... LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I will get into more later, regarding their own Gravity being generated by this System and how they are able to withstand huge "G" Forces in their performance, as Well as their "Programming Interfaces", (For greater distances travelled) with what produces this universe, just one universe of so many they can't be numbered.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

This thread is purely to reveal the internal workings of "Transport Interfaces" Not used by the Human Species on Earth.

Honestly, and it is far past time for us to be honest with each other, does a thread like this, with an opening line like that deserve to be paid attention to?

We are already a laughable joke, and the internet has allowed us to be an ever greater laughable joke. When someone opened a thread like this with a statement like that, what do you think we look like?

Please, just stop the madness, we have supported and encouraged ignorance that manifests itself through opening statements like this for far too long, And we all know that there will be no lack of folks propping this nonsense up, further making us all look like idiots to the masses at large,

I am 100% sure this will get deleted, but those few that get the chance to read what I say, please pass it on through your future dealings in this subject. Crap like this needs to be on GLP and NOT on ATS (sadly, the best chance we have of being taken seriously at this point)....

But hey, everything I just said could hurt the clicks this site gets, so yeah, I'm not long for this world, as is requires idiotic threads like this to become popular and generate clicks.....sad that this tactic seems to work pretty good....

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So you have the blueprints, why not build the thing?

If I understood what you were on about, I certainly would.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

On what grounds do you base your comments on?

Emptiness?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

The system is Simplicity...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So you have a working prototype?

I'd love to see it dude. If it's that simple like.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

Star for you because you grasp the obvious, and realize the need to point it out to everyone else because the average UFO interested person has identified with complete ignorance that threads like this represent!

yeah, tank goodness I can log into ATS and find an example of how UFO's work, lol. I guess if some random internet citizen can tell us how it works we should all have one by now, lol....

Wow, amazing this has been secret for so long, when a simple internet search will reveal the "truth", LOL. This crap should be posted on other sites, but not here.

But, the sad thing is....there are too many people out there that are too ignorant to be able to dismiss this using basic logic, reason and common sense. Those folks are what I call "useful idiots" and moronic threads like this prey on them.........
edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

This crap should be posted on other sites, but not here.

As I said You base your comments on Emptiness.

It has to come out sometime...

It makes me laugh that some say they want to know, yet when they are told, they want plunge their little heads into the sand like an ostrich.. LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Crazy stuff, yet they cant work out they BOLD does not work in topic titles

Man I'll never fly one of those things... Too silly!!

edit on 27-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This simple method has been around before the Earth existed, or was ever thought of.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Before the Earth Existed?

Is that before tv or after?

comeon man, what are you doing... ...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Honestly, and it is far past time for us to be honest with each other, does a thread like this, with an opening line like that deserve to be paid attention to?

I dont think its for you to judge if this thread deserves attention or not. You can choose to stay out of it..

As for OP, please continue to the G- forces. That is the part that interests me more..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yes by all means dont keep us waiting too long.....
Is thia an extrapolation of the work of Shauberger?
I am not exactly sure what he was doing, but it seemed to be with rotating fluids making a vortex of some kind.....
Am i close even?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

This is fantastic! But can you show us a consolidated version of the schematics? The way you've laid it out is very broad and strains the explanation too much.

Maybe a 3D model with a general map of the layout (terms and pointers) and a guide as to what each part does, then an explanation of how the pieces fit together...

that way, it's easier to read. Speaking of which, use layman's terms. Some of us here don't have a degree in advanced physics.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I remember a report about a disc UFO hovering over a lake sucking up large amounts of water, more water than it could possibly hold.

2nd.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join