Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Your article is interesting. However, it could have been better if you had used simpler terms too describe things instead of more technical ones. Six is always clearer than Half a dozen to the average guy.

One thing I believe was not very accurate was your Hammer analogy. It describes the forces involved in your theory very well, but the actual reason the Hammer thrower leans back is to maintain balance, not to help with countering forces much.

Also, all the pictures you posted we're unavailable so I am not sure of correctly understanding what you are explaining but I would like to know what kind of power source such ships would use?

Your theory seems to suggest affecting the equilibrium of rotating water to produce movement in any desired direction, which is all perfectly sound, but which would require alot of energy, in a practical application. Also that is not an explanation for an Anti-Gravity engine, not sure whether you implied it was supposed to be or it is just what I expected to see in here, but I just clarified it in case somebody assumed it was. Any links to those pictures/ diagrams from your original post? Really would like to see them :-)

new topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join