It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96
Here are some questions involving the tech you stated you worked on.

Where are they housed/located?
Who controls them (as in keeping them under wraps)?
Do the craft have any defense weapons on board?
Which countries military is most interested or working/developing/researching this tech?

I will ask another final question in this post until tomorrow. You said you saw different species (some human like and others not). Can you describe the ones that weren't? One of your drawings could suffice. I'm just curious.

Come on now. All questions that would either a) place himself in great harm's way or b) discredit him by making any number of his more "esoteric" claims more pronounced rather than focusing on the technical aspects of his posts. All are loaded questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Which countries military is most interested or working/developing/researching this tech?

I will ask another final question in this post until tomorrow. You said you saw different species (some human like and others not). Can you describe the ones that weren't? One of your drawings could suffice. I'm just curious.

Come on now. All questions that would either a) place himself in great harm's way or b) discredit him by making any number of his more "esoteric" claims more pronounced rather than focusing on the technical aspects of his posts. All are loaded questions.

It was him who stated he had nothing to hide and he didn't care because his time was near (his words). I read every single post in this thread.
edit on 31-1-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

It was him who stated he had nothing to hide and he didn't care because his time was near (his words). I read every single post in this thread.
edit on 31-1-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

Fair enough, I suppose. But were you asking me those questions, there would be no way I could answer straight-forward. There is interest in these things no matter where you look in the world. The danger comes when people see that what you are sharing rings true. Darpa is no fun when it comes to playing games. You can quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

Not to mention , the questions are directed towards the OP.

I'm sure some of you are excited and enlighten (LOL) but can you refrain from answering the questions for the OP and speculating what can be asked. Also the OP appears to handle himself pretty well and I'm sure he would not answer if he felt that he shouldn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Most individuals feel that you need a perpetual motion device with a greater output than input but this isn't the case at all. The "engine" that starts these types of devices he's mentioning rev the output up to a certain level; Once that inertia/speed/power is attained (that can be then "perpetually maintained") that's slightly higher than what is needed for the "craft" to maintain flight, the minimum excess output is used to "spark"/start other systems within which are closed loop themselves and generate their own energy but on a smaller scale. Repeat this step over and over to smaller systems and the only time you'll ever need a battery is for the initial kick-start.

Very True...
edit on 31-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

How much more of this nonsense do I have to suffer from Primates?

If you are going to ask questions please use some Intelligence...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Can the Trolls and Skeptics stop trying to derail this thread, an let a man show what he has got to show, instead of you acting like a bunch of monkeys in a zoo ?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would just like to say thanks to Soul and Matrix....this is one of the best threads I have read in a long time!

VERY INTERESTING!

S+F

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
I would just like to say thanks to Soul and Matrix....this is one of the best threads I have read in a long time!

VERY INTERESTING!

S+F

Thank you for the much needed support it is most encouraging.......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I'm kind of like the other here, if it is simplicity, you should have easily built one already and you should be able to show us one, just post a you tube video of it or something, or even a model of it flying. I would be very happy to see a working model. I am not from Missouri, but I sometimes do believe in their motto "show me".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

Lets wait until TMT finishes and then maybe you will be able to build one yourself, so you can show it to anyone you wish.
No one gave me my degree while taking freshman courses, I had to sit and take all courses to the end to get it.

I can assure you that if you wait, you will understand even more, and then you will find out that a youtube vid wont make any difference at all!

lets have patience, we will get our answers soon, we are getting them now.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think the thread lost its focus a little bit lol. I think it should be kept strictly about the technology regarding this ships we call "UFOs" and if you have any questions about anything else different from the topic on this thread, you can speak privately with The Matrix Traveler and i'm sure he is more than glad to answer your questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
I think the thread lost its focus a little bit lol. I think it should be kept strictly about the technology regarding this ships we call "UFOs" and if you have any questions about anything else different from the topic on this thread, you can speak privately with The Matrix Traveler and i'm sure he is more than glad to answer your questions.

Thank You so much my dear friend, as you have known me now for some years, and know I am up front and an honest man.

Its times like these I can't thank you enough...

I am always In great debt to those who know and support me in this way.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
cool thread. real or not, its worth the read over the other 99% on these forums that deal with stupid things from the get go. that and pics are better than just text lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I want to explain everything, but I can't under these circumstances I have offered what I know and want nothing in return, but I am sick of THE BS from Idiots...

I was going to show All the other technology involved, but I am finding this impossible at present.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Originally posted by angelmass

Thank You so much my dear friend, as you have known me now for some years, and know I am up front and an honest man.

Its times like these I can't thank you enough...

I am always In great debt to those who know and support me in this way.

Well then please do allow me to add my 2cents in the mix.

I have been talking with you for some time now as well and find you to be very consistent and unwavering in your presentation and explanations regarding this work, also patient and kind.

We have spent hours talking and you have had to repeat over and over the basics until I could manage a wisp of understanding.

This makes more sense to me than any other bodies of work I have experienced.

I wish people wouldn't come around ridiculing and dropping fear based threats.

I believe if this doesn't come out via your hand Matrix Traveller, then LIFE as it IS will see to it that there will always be a messenger.............

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thank you so Much My most loved and faithful friend. How can I ever thank you enough for your devoted Love and friendship?
edit on 31-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I want to thank you 'Matrix Traveller' for an incredible post.
I am a newbie here on ATS and I have never read any of your previous works.
I have, as you advised in fact speed read thru your other post and I must concur with most others, 'wow'.
I have followed this post reading every word and I will slowly and carefully re-read this and the other again tomorrow.
All I can say about the other post at this time is, after sitting back and allowing the words to soak in, my initial perception was, and please excuse my made up terminology, 'quantum existentialism'...
Although I do not completely follow all of the physics, as I was a business major and did not specifically complete a curriculm of the sciences, I do thru my employment background have extensive mechanical, hydraulic and power source experience, along with being described by a couple of my physicist friends as having a 'fertile mind'. LOL... they said it was a compliment...
Since my HS and college days I have attempted to expand my thinking beyond the books, science and technology surrounding me in hopes of reaching far beyond the limitations of our current sciences. One of my favorite mind games is to sit quietly in a dark room and attempt to see what is on the other side of the end of the universe.
On a different note, I wish DARPA had been an option.
I also am a grandfather as you and I have 5 grandchildren so we might share near the same age.
I am listening and reading intently and hoping to learn.
One fact I have learned in this life is, humans are very full of themselves and find it impossible to believe beyond what they can touch and become very defensive when faced with things they clearly can't see, i.e. they don't believe.
Also I should mention that I believe humans know or understand nothing of the purpose and truth of our existence.
I would very much enjoy talking u2u, but being a newbie I cannot.
Keep up the great post as I await more of your information.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm sure you understand that you are making extraordinary claims that goes against what people have not only been told to not being possible, but also ridiculed for even thinking or going along with it. Not to mention the other hundreds of threads in all type of forums that pop up with these type of claims which don't pan out in the end.

You don't have me sold into your claims as of yet (haven't read through it all either), but I'm willing to go along for the ride. Although, I'm skeptical (because it goes against what is part of my so called normal realm) I know that following facts:

1. Its mathematically and scientifically impossible for us to be the only life in the universe ,galaxy ,etc.
2. Governments have intentionally lied to us in the past. Whether it was for the greater good or not doesn't matter or change the fact that they have purposely lied to us.
3. Knowledge is power.

So based on my realm of facts: if Its mathematically and scientifically impossible for us to be the only life in the universe ,galaxy ,etc. Why couldn't they be so advanced to already been or be here. Like I said I'm skeptical but I can't rule it out either. Nor can I rule out with 100% certainty that you have been contacted.

So if you are truly 100% genuine then I feel for you , because you would have an uphill battle in trying to have people listen to you since you go against everything they believe and have been taught.

So continue dumping your knowledge and be patient with us primate idiots because we got lots of questions. What you are presenting goes against everything what we have been taught to be true.

Flag for you for the time and effort you have put on these threads.

Back to the technology:
1. How many hours do you estimate that it would take yourself or your team to put one of these things together?

edit on 31-1-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Thank you so much for your Post...

Also I should mention that I believe humans know or understand nothing of the purpose and truth of our existence.

No truer words ever written.

Although I haven't had the pleasure of your friendship thank you so much for your support.

Hopefully one day we may contact each other..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join