It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Internal Working Components of One type of UFO".

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I understand what you have written so I shall be patient... But you have to understand I am putting my Life at risk to do this. But that is my choice and no one else.

So I can accept you out look no problems at all with it, as it is entirely normal in this world of Poverty.

Regarding your Question...

Do you mean to build the entire Craft or just One Dynamic Converter ?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
I want to explain everything, but I can't under these circumstances I have offered what I know and want nothing in return, but I am sick of THE BS from Idiots...

I was going to show All the other technology involved, but I am finding this impossible at present.

Please ignore the doubters and detractors This is fascinating and I am pretty sure
there are a lot of people genuinely interested and open to the paradigm
shifting ideas you have put forward.
Your Another Understanding thread is mind-blowing.
I am in the process of going throught it now.

Please continue, or I will be deeply, deeply offended.
And you won't like a monkey, when he is deeply, deeply offended.

Humbly,

pshea.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Thank you so much for your support I needed so much, at this difficult moment.
But No matter what happens I won't stop. I will continue to reveal ALL the Technology behind what I have truly witnessed.

It has to come out of the woodwork NOW!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ill just stick around and read what im
able to and probobly understand nothing.
But wait til someone does and build one.

There are however some hints in the thread that
is making me uneasy.

The op´s socialsturcture.
His "eventual" near demise.
Subtle claims of NOT wanting sympathy.
EXTRAORDINARY claims!

Man is built and taught in sertain ways.
From the moment we are born we are
programed with sertain ideas, knowlage
and ways to behave, think and talk.

And the more i read the OP´s statements
im thinking there is some underlaying tone.

Some kind of NEED........

But please keep going. And i would like
to say to the rest..STOP POSTING and
let OP finish what he started...But thats
not likely to happen....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Why is the Human species so damn suspicious is it a feeling of insecurity?

I am sick of the Species BS...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What I find most interesting is the simplicity of the craft. It seems like the craft operates under clean energy. Hammer throwing is very interesting too. I'm sure before hammer throwing was ever around humans were throwing heavy things.

Maybe the idea of centrifugal force is not a new idea. Kind of like the apple falling from the tree hitting Issac Newton's head could of happened with some sort of centrifugal accident.

I still don't even understand it, but I find it extremely fascinating. I feel like the flight pattern of certain UFO's, described as buzzing around like a bee, I picture this craft doing so just the same. But I'm no engineer so I could be completely wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I believe we feel insecure about knowledge of the "multidimensional nature of consciousness" because we have been lied and mislead before, from the most trivial to the most lifechanging facts, the conditioned mind begins to question its own facts and begins comparing both tables, eventually only two outcomes can happen, assimilation or violent denial, just as we are taught to react to much everything

still, truth, freedom and knowledge can beat any odds and the impossible might happen!
awakening!

cheers!

edit on 1-2-2012 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Side Cross Section Elevation.

and Plan Cross Sectional Elevation.

The Dynamic Converters and Engines are in both the "Internal" Walls (Vertical lift)
and the Floors for Horizontal Movement.

Seen in the Floors were rings of Radial Lines indicating access to the engines.

In the Walls... On one Face of a wall, Rings of Squares we seen, where access was obtained to the Converters, and in the Other Face, of the same wall, Radial Lines indicating Access to their Engines.

(paragraphs previously here have been deleted: nvm, I understand what you're doing now in regards to the engines/pad/water flow & stop, etc. still, some concepts are difficult to picture working as stated. Will wait for future posts.)

Matrix Trav.,

Outer casing deals with atmospheric elasticity and spatial radiation needs?

You have a hollow center? This design didn't work well for me at all though, that's were the "element" was placed. It had to be. It's shape (disk-like at an atomic level) actually affected the shape of the field after it had expanded around the "craft." Adapted though, used spherical, and even donut-shaped fields that, if you imagine them side by side, would then "merge" and pass through each other until the center point was in a "zero-point" zone between the two "donuts" or "spheres" that had passed through each other, and even here at center was a final field was tested (actually more than 2 fields, but I'm simplifying)

WIsh I could ask more pointed questions as per your design but I haven't had the time to do the calculating nor do I wish to interrupt with anything that you may just very well answer later. I wish you had this all in a format I could read from start to finish (regarding the "craft," not it's interfaces) as opposed to waiting for this thread to play out. Certainly this seems as though it will take some time if people like myself keep on interrupting.

Please do continue, however. This is just SO vastly different. Far more "rider-friendly" rather than the need of personal radiation shielding (suit). I really am genuinely interested.
edit on 1-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: hrm. reading this post back to myself now it looks to be all over the place. pardons.

edit on 1-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: deleted some things. way too much just put out there. Post was too long.

edit on 1-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'm anxious to hear more as are dozens of others.... I really hope this thread continues and we get to hear more .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

This system was around in the Universe billions of years before the Earth was ever Contemplated... :

Its so Old it is Impossible to number the years, that is if age worked in this way.
edit on 1-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Very true...

I was just getting a little exhausted by all the Flack in Ignorance.

I have never asked for people to believe me or follow me,.

It is about "Technology" I have Witnessed and NOT[;/b] about me.

Nether am I a prophet of doom and Gloom or anything else.

Al I am doing is placing on record, what has Factually[/'b] happened to me.

I have nothing at all to offer except an account of what I have seen and experienced Nothing more and Nothing less.

So its NOT[/'b] a matter of proving anything at all....

But some may benefit from this knowledge, well I hope so anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

I can Promise you ALL I shall reveal All I know, no matter what it takes, what happens, or how many ridicule me through their Emptiness and Ignorance.

I SHALL NOT GIVE IN.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

reply to post by cd5love96

Here are some questions involving the tech you stated you worked on.

Where are they housed/located?
Who controls them (as in keeping them under wraps)?
Do the craft have any defense weapons on board?
Which countries military is most interested or working/developing/researching this tech?

I will ask another final question in this post until tomorrow. You said you saw different species (some human like and others not). Can you describe the ones that weren't? One of your drawings could suffice. I'm just curious.

How much more of this nonsense do I have to suffer from Primates?

If you are going to ask questions please use some Intelligence...

I've respected you up until this point. You sound very ignorant with your "monkey" and "primate" rants. I was asking follow up questions since YOU answered my previous ones.

On a side note:

If you don't want people asking you questions then just say it. Carry on.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Well, thats your pov..
Mine is:
Dont belive everything ppl tell you..
Dont trust verything you hear..
Dont take everything you see as the truth..

And that is how im bringing my children up.
And so should everyone else do aswell.

Its not that i dont trust you..I just dont wanna
buy the pig in a sack. Im no enginere and i
have limited knowlage in physics. So what
you say, write and show might be true..

BUT, You just might be conning...I have NO WAY
of knowing that.....Right?!?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cd5love96

I am more than willing to answer Intelligent questions Just don't have the time to be wasted by a few who are idiots and Trolls OK ?

This as I have already said and don't want to keep repeating myself its NOT, I repeat NOT about me.

Its about putting on Record for others Technology I have seen and witnessed nothing more nothing less.

If you want to find someone to follow or be convinced by, then you are in the Wrong thread.

What you think about me is unimportant and meaningless to me.

There are plenty of other threads that can fulfill your needs in I am sure.

On the other hand if you want to ask questions regarding this "Technology" then feel free to do so, and if I can answer them I will, if not I will let you know.

Just want the time wasting to finish. OK?

From now on I will NOT answer Trolls, they will simply be ignored.

So a new Day, and we will try to Continue.... If I am NOT wanted here, then I shall move on to another place, where the sharing of this Knowledge will be appreciated.

But the knowledge will still be presented whether you like it or Not.

edit on 1-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Dont belive everything ppl tell you..
Dont trust verything you hear..
Dont take everything you see as the truth..

And that is how im bringing my children up.
And so should everyone else do aswell.

Sound advice is exactly my thoughts regarding yourself.

Have a look in the mirror and see me.

Its NOT about me but about YOU.

Hell I am NOTHING.

You are free to believe whatever you like but where it becomes Immoral, is when you make false statements about me, when I am the Mirror of yourself...

Anyway back on Topic which is NOT Conning (Nothing to gain) but the Witnessing of "Technology"

It you feel I am conning then depart from this thread and go and play with someone else please...

edit on 1-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: added text

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I will be back again a little later on for those interested.

Hopefully to continue on Topic...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

MT I feel as you are stringing us along with this "UFO" technology carrot hanging infront of us.

If you have full intention of releasing this info, then please release it.

The questions that are popping up seem to be just going round and round. Just take the time to contruct what info you want to be told and let it fly. Thank you.

~much love~

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

MT I feel as you are stringing us along with this "UFO" technology carrot hanging infront of us.

If you have full intention of releasing this info, then please release it.

The questions that are popping up seem to be just going round and round. Just take the time to contruct what info you want to be told and let it fly. Thank you.

~much love~

Tell me about it...

I am trying to break this undesirable Loop the Trolls have created..

NO I am NOT stringing you along as you put it, and am dismayed you feel this way.

This is a huge Subject and just like a baby can't graduate in the first 5 minutes after birth, so it is with ALL things, especially with regard to what I am trying desperately to reveal here, if only people will allow me to do it.

There is a Long way to go to release all this and I have little Time to do it in..

So Please just allow me to get on with it...

I have barely scratched the Surface and there are hundreds or Poss. Thousand of drawings to come yet.

So please, please just let me reveal All.
edit on 1-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is a very simple Drawing showing the mechanical Components I am going to describe to you before I get into the "Program Interface" side of the Craft, which involves access to the "Processing System", responsible for All that you experience, which of course includes everything to do with this little Universe...

Note; This drawing is only to point out the mechanical components I am referring to...

Note the column has a ring of 144 slots LIGHT is projected from to a series of Rods around the base of the Dome.

I will reveal what this is all about in the near future.

The sphere on the Top of the Column Collects Light to be used in its Optical based network inside the Craft.

This Sphere is rather a strange bit of Technology involving Optics, which I will try and explain as much as I can about this. But I am NO optical Engineer, so I can't tell you a lot about it, but only its basics. I will leave the Understanding up to the Optics Experts..

And NO, this drawing has absolutely nothing at all to do with Adamsky or his illustrations.... LOL.
edit on 1-2-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join