It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

What a joke.

Love the misleading headline, too. Obama is NOT off the ballot. A few yokels just think he should be. Big difference.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

These "backwoods idiots" seem to be some of the only ones who are interested in actually upholding the law and not letting a person slide just because of their title.

Good on them, I say.
we may be a little further in the forest than you but we are not idiots - and anyone who believes this is the idiot - this headline is for starting some trouble down here - it's all scripted - this is just part of the hollywood election production - can't remember what take this is though -

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Find out the truth here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Local judges think their jurisdiction extends to the far corners of the Earth and beyond.

Grand illusions for the clinically insane.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

And the Soap Opera continues...

Now, all of this has finally been entered OFFICIALLY into court records.
One huge question is now more than ever before, unanswered.
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
Without his attorney present, Obama’s identity, his Social Security number, his citizenship status, and his past are all OFFICIALLY in question.
One thing to which there seems no doubt. He does NOT qualify, under the definition of Natural Born Citizen” provided by SCOTUS opinions, to be eligible to serve as President.
What will the judge decide? That is yet to be known, but it seems nearly impossible to believe, without counter testimony or evidence, because Obama and his attorney chose not to participate, that Obama will be allowed on the Georgia ballot.
It also opens the door for such cases pending or to be brought in other states as well.
Obama is in it deep and the DNC has some…a LOT…of explaining to do unless they start looking for a new candidate for 2012.

I've been waiting awhile to read and hear this one: Now, all of this has finally been entered OFFICIALLY into court records.

Could this really happen? Based on the Judges decision?
What will the judge decide? That is yet to be known, but it seems nearly impossible to believe, without counter testimony or evidence, that Obama will be allowed on the Georgia ballot.

I guess we'll find out February 5th.

Interesting comment:
The Feb 5th business makes me really nervous. That gives the thugs plenty of time to break the judges legs, rape his wife, kidnap his kids.... and those are not the WORST things these creeps do.
Note how this hearing was put in a seedy building in a crappy part of town - all settings to cast as negative an aura on this endeavor as possible.
dawngaye

Source

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Paranoia. With a great big capital P.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I question his honesty because he is being extremely evasive. IF he were actually legitimate why didn't he just show up in Georgia and get it over with? It would have gone a long way in convincing those of us on the fence over this issue. His actions have definitely caused me to believe that he is lying about his birth cert. Also, a birth certificate isn't very hard to fake. Especially when you have the resources he has to make it happen.

He is not above the jurisdiction of a federal judge. Period. He can pull the "Executive Privilege" crap all he wants. He is still bound by the laws of this country and as such must submit to the will of the Judicial System.
Georgia is right in prohibiting Obama from appearing on the ballot. He violated a court order. That makes him a criminal in that state and, if it were you or me, in every other state as well. Referencing the last sentence, try refusing to appear in court in your state for something so simple as a traffic violation and let me know how that goes...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Your obviously from out of town.

I guess you didn't hear about them 70 year old men from North GA wanting to make ricin and dump it out the window going down the highway. Well guess who lives down the road from these old farts? So yeah I guess I'm a little paranoid who else could be out there ready to screw up my good feelin kinda day. I'll admit it. No problem. Peace
edit on 27-1-2012 by relocator because: corrected spelling...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Local judges think their jurisdiction extends to the far corners of the Earth and beyond.

Grand illusions for the clinically insane.

I disagree completely with this statement.

It is the job of local judges, being state judges to uphold the laws and the Constitution, if federal courts and US Congress will not.

We are starting to see the beginning of States challenging federal authority and questioning constitutional issues.

Grand illusion and clinically insane?, if that's the case we need more of this insanity, because the masses are allowing the people at the top to decide everything for them.

edit on 27-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

So who is the democrat candiate on the ballot in Georgia. It can't all be Republican that would be so unfair!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
so basically what i'm gathering fromis that if you have something good to say about the 2 electoral power gatekeepers you get a ton of stars???

edit on 27-1-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm new to ATS so bear with me.. but why was President Obama being summoned to court in the first place? What did he do?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It actually does not make him a criminal, just that the judge would have to issue a default judgment, on the case.

Lawsuits/claims that are submitted like this one are not criminal cases and have verdicts of guilty, or not guilty. The judgments are as follows, for or against the defendant, with or without prejudice, dismissal, or even an attached settlement agreement between the parties.

The judge could rule contempt of court, which could turn into a criminal issue.

If this judgment is handed down, it will open up the flood-gates for other states to follow.

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972

I question his honesty because he is being extremely evasive. IF he were actually legitimate why didn't he just show up in Georgia and get it over with? It would have gone a long way in convincing those of us on the fence over this issue. His actions have definitely caused me to believe that he is lying about his birth cert. Also, a birth certificate isn't very hard to fake. Especially when you have the resources he has to make it happen.

He is not above the jurisdiction of a federal judge. Period. He can pull the "Executive Privilege" crap all he wants. He is still bound by the laws of this country and as such must submit to the will of the Judicial System.
Georgia is right in prohibiting Obama from appearing on the ballot. He violated a court order. That makes him a criminal in that state and, if it were you or me, in every other state as well. Referencing the last sentence, try refusing to appear in court in your state for something so simple as a traffic violation and let me know how that goes...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
First, the Judge can't rule, he can only make a recommendation. It's up to Georgia's Secretary of State to make the Decision.

Second, I think the President's legal council was correct not to show up in court and give validity to this motion.

Third, If you think Sec of State Kemp wants to become the Republican secretary of state who ruled Barack Obama off the ballot in Georgia, you are mistaken. Sure, he'd be a birther hero but this wouldn't compensate for the negative publicity he'd generate. He's a rational guy and knows that such a ruling would be challenged in state or federal court and almost immediately overturned on any number of reasons. No one believes that’s the course he will choose to take as the guy will need to run for elections in the future.

Move along folks, there's nothing to see here.
edit on 27-1-2012 by averageGuy505 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2012 by averageGuy505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
As a Georgia native I find this completely ridiculous, as it shows one more step toward small town governments trying to rise above the law. I can attest by living here that regardless of how outlandish it sounds this indeed is probably (unfortunately) due to a personal race related issue with said judge.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well let's see, for starters your thread title is a BALED FACED LIE. What's even funnier is the number of Obama hating birthers who were so anxious to post in agreement with your lie that they chose to totally ignore the MOD. EDIT inserted at the bottom of the original OP. I guess that just goes to show how easy it is to propagate lies in a crowd of haters.

The other day, I got a minor slap on the wrist from a MOD for quoting more than necessary from another post while making a response. I'll admit, in that particular case, the MOD was correct and it will serve as a needed reminder to me in the future.

Therefore, I'm asking that every poster following me in this thread, please copy & paste the following MOD. EDIT that was added to the OPs original post, but completely ignored by the vast majority of Obama hating birthers who have chosen to reply. Let's see if we can't use their own method of repeating the message until it's accepted.

www.ajc.com...

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

And there you have it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkmoon1972

Because Obama is in a very public position, he is the object of many, many frivolous lawsuits all the time. This Orly person has submitted something like 20 or more just herself. As the POTUS, he simply cannot afford to take the time to attend all these obviously frivolous lawsuits - it would be all he did. The only difference here is some WACKED-OUT judge decided to try and make Georgia and his court national news by attempting to force Obama to be present. NONE of the other judges in all the other lawsuits attempted to waste the President's time. This tells me that this judge is either a "birther" himself, or he is one big attention hound. These are civil lawsuits, by the way - NOT criminal lawsuits. Obama has not been charged with a crime. He knows his presence in Georgia would create a national media circus, and he refuses to give this silliness any more credence.

You and I are not in such a public position, therefore, to try to compare him with us is ridiculous. However, if Obama was charged in a criminal case, of course he must appear - but this would only be by congressional action.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

edit on 1-26-2012 by Springer because: corrected title

Umm, except for one thing, Springer; the title is a lie. The judge did not make a ruling. In reality, all you did was correct some poor grammar.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

The only difference here is some WACKED-OUT judge decided to try and make Georgia and his court national news by attempting to force Obama to be present.

How is it a judge is "WACKED-OUT" when he is a Deputy Chief Judge for OSHA? He did not rise to that position by making unsound decisions.

Enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Actually....many, many times that's all that's on the ballot in GA for many positions. Republicans. I kid you not.

reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

Yes because the President should just spend all his time zooming around the country responding to eery podunk, nuisance lawsuit that any crackpot can file with him named. Sure. That makes perfect sense. Then they'd all be complaining about how many boondoggles he takes on the taxpayers' dime.

edit on 1/27/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join