It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I found articles on some of these, and other issues, ALL OVER the internet. Check my list

Except that they are not impeachable....

Worse most of them are completely untrue, some are over-exaggerated half-truths and most (all?) have been debunked already. Same source, though. Weird, that. Sad state of affairs.
edit on Fri Jan 27 2012 by Rren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
this should go in the trash

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

If that's true then that is funny as hell. The first president to be rejected by a state to acquire votes....OWNED!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by jacklondonmiller
These backwoods idiots are simply amazing, as big government as they come,
they get to determine who people can vote for, two men make that decision for
the whole state of people.

Or,....perhaps somthing called the Constitution tells us who is eligible to run for president, and finally someone has looked at the definition of "natural born citizen"...

I'm going with the facist thing, sound more correct to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
But I still think he should be sitting behind bars right now, because that's what would happen to all other americans.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
But the heading of the OP''s link says that the judge will make a ruling on Feb 5th. I don't get it

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Is this the first time some of you have seen a blog title being misleading? They get paid for views, and this title sure has gotten this blog some views.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Reply to post by candcantiques

Congratulations, Georgia!

You just cemented yourself as a state of bottom-feeding, knuckle-dragging rednecks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

more birther garbage. what does the constitution say about presidential requirements?

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

according to law, what is a "natural born citizen"?

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"
•Anyone born inside the United States *
•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.
* There is an exception in the law — the person must be "subject to the jurisdiction" of the United States. This would exempt the child of a diplomat, for example, from this provision.

if you look at the first point, its states born in the u.s. (exceptions are for diplomats and foreign gov officials) as natural born citizen. obama was born in hawaii to a u.s. citizen. his fathers citizenship is irrelevent. point five states one citizen parent that has lived in the u.s. for a year and his mother did, born in a u.s. possession and hawaii is a u.s. possession because its a state. point seven even covers obama if he was born overseas cause his mother was a citizen and had five years living in the u.s.

so no matter what your opinion, according to the law, obama is a u.s. natural born citizen and able to be president simply by virtue of his mother.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

No one should be above the law,period! if obama of all people has responsibilitys and should be showing a good example,if everyone followed obamas example...it would be a lawless country then wouldnt it?
besides,he only looks guilty by not appearing,he obviously new that htis outcome was the only outcome,and so he didnt see any point in going,maybe next time i cant be bothered cos i think im "above the supreme judges and etc...i might not show at court...ofcourse it would be the same outcome,guilty as charged,and guilty looking face too...guilty,guilty,guilty!!!
"

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I guess the devil met that young boy playn' the fiddle.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If it were one of us, we'd be arrested for skipping court. Possibly, it will be spun as racism by the corporate media.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

I've seen enough images of birther and tea party rallies to know that there are plenty of racists within both camps.

But I've honestly never seen such an effort from whites to destroy the presidency of a mixed-race man.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This might pose as a problem I dunno someone tell me whats wrong with this picture?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Is this the first time some of you have seen a blog title being misleading? They get paid for views, and this title sure has gotten this blog some views.

EXACTLY! Folks around here are, on the average, very ignorant. And they play into the hands of some moronic thread title that tugs at their heart stings or beliefs.

Obama will be on the ballot, this thread is a non issue started by someone (with possible motive) who is publicly displaying their ignorance, and the majority posting in this thread are publicly displaying theirs as well.

And I hate Obama, he is a liberal idiot. Liberalism is the way of the future, and when humanity is ready for it, it will work. But we are not there yet. I'm just not ignorant enough to believe this crap is remotely going to happen. I feel embarrassed for those that posted in this thread for some of the things that they said, it makes me feel that the average internet citizen is truly an idiot. I was going to say ignorant, but ignorant is simply a lack of knowledge. Given the ability for anyone to learn damn near anything in this day and age, I can only assume those that don't are truly idiots.

Cockroaches will indeed inherit the Earth, your seeing it displayed here on a daily basis.
edit on 27-1-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

As is typical of all birthers, they post completely false info and act all superior.

That Student ID was faked, by birthers, because they realise most birthers are either too stupid or have too much faith to question anything.

Which are you?

The sad thing, the really sad thing, is that you BELIEVED this forgery... and worse still, the fact that this is BS won't actually convince you to, you know, check and see if the other birther stuff you believe is also BS.

hint: most of the birther stuff you believe is BS.
edit on 27-1-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Natural born = born natural = natural citizen by circumstances of birth
Naturalized = made natural = natural citizen by act of parliament/ congress

Vattel (in para 214): Finally, there are states, as, for instance, England, where the single circumstance of being born in the country naturalizes the children of a foreigner.

It is exactly what it says: English law recognizes jus soli and that is a different process than that in the countries Vattel is discussing in general.

Vattel is a loser for you, he does not say what you want him to say, and he had no impact on the Founding Fathers or anyone else in America on the subject of citizenship at any time in history, until the year 2008 when a wedge issue was required.
edit on 27/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

This might pose as a problem I dunno someone tell me whats wrong with this picture?

Its forged. And Columbia University might like to have a word or two with the forger.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is all moot, because Obama was born in Hawaii. He provided a state-issued birth certificate on his website in 2008. For those who say it's not a real birth certificate - prove it beyond the shadow of the doubt.
edit on 26-1-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

Then he should have shown up for court, or at least sent his lawyers if he had nothing to hide, that way his supporters could continue sticking up for him. I mean if he cared, right? What do you think his reason was for not showing? Can you imagine the firestorm from his cabinet members? He totally threw up this presidency...all done!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tonya
What do you think his reason was for not showing?

Uh, this is a frivolous law suit, the "basis" of which has been debunked and proven false repeatedly, and as President he has better things to do than waste his time with this racist crap?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join