It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay/Lesbian forum section request

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
came here to open their mind and to reveal the real information, not to be bothered with gays and lesbians
edit on 26-1-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

So there is one against a gay only forum..

I think we have 27 against and like 4 for.
i mean this is just a ruff est. and it us not
up to us the members of ats in end, i think
the majority think a gay forum a straight forum
a fuzzy bubble forum will just polarize us even more
gays quit acting like your any different or better then
straights.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by 12voltz
You are kidding .You want to be treated the same but then isolate yourselves in your own forum
Leave your sexuality in the bedroom .How about a forum for men who like women ? ridiculous.

I said conspiracy related topics o not sexual intercourse/dating hookups. And no, gays/lesbians are not treated the same in every city, state and country in many different ways. All the topics gay/lesbian would go in the gay/lesbian forum section.

I think we're not understanding how being gay makes your communication abilities any different than the rest of us. A conspiracy for you is no different than a conspiracy for the rest of us. How does your penis come into play with typing words on a screen and talking about conspiracies? Life is about adjusting....learn to adjust. People will never accept you personally, if you don't make the effort to accept them, and by wanting your own place based on your sexuality, you're pretty much thumbing your nose at those of us who aren't gay/lesbian. Do our opinions not matter to you? And what about blacks? And fat people? And women? And the older folks here who get really tired of reading posts from kids? They have unique concerns as well. Shall they have their own forums where they can segregate themselves?

Learn to get along with and accept people who are different from you, even if they will never like you. That's life. And guess what? Even if you were straight, not everyone would like you. There will always be something someone will dislike about you, because that's how people are. Learn to overlook those people, just like the rest of us, and learn to love yourself for who you are, not who you sleep with. People like confidence, not whiny self-entitlement. If you like who you are, others will like who you are...and those who don't....oh well. Life goes on!

Some blacks are lesbian/gay and others of different color such as myself, really everyone's opinion is accepted from me in thought because I'm open minded unless you try to take away rights. The question is why cannot gays/lesbians be entitled to a forum section while interacting with each other, including nongays who are interested in our way of living as an equal which is unique like any other straight person but yet has a suppression from religion and homophobic powers that be who want to rid us of as that equal in marriage, career and anything else. I also don't mind an anti gay person who doesn't see myself as an equal in life but even still bring on the hate and want to see some posts because I'm sure there will be useful info posted by someone of all kinds, the good the bad, the polarty of both.

I'm talking about issues and the conspiracy of all forms directing toward One section on the ATS forum, that is the lesbian/gay forum! Why not have this section there's religious conspiracy and theology, creationism etc.

Really its no different then going to breaking alternative news then seeing no news having to go to fragile earth for its news to discuss an issue or read a conspiracy on our earth . Hopefully you can understand what I mean.

edit on 26-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What about the trannys? We need a forum for them.

Seriously though, I don't think there are enough conspiracies against this group to warrant such a forum. Don't we have a civil rights or political issues forum?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

ATS is a open forum.

We are all equally reviled, despised, lauded, here.

You're no different than the Indigos, reptilians, greys, illuminatti, shills, disinfo agents, truth seekers, trolls, that post on this site.

ATS is an equal oppourtunity environment.

No-one gets special treatment. Except for the borg-mods. But that's because they have implants and can destroy your credit rating with an ear-twitch!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

ATS is a open forum.
Except for the borg-mods. But that's because they have implants and can destroy your credit rating with an ear-twitch!

that explains alot abou my credit

in all seriousness though what the heck difference does it make whether someone is gay/bi/straight/transgender/asexual/ and whatever else? this is a conspiracy site - not a dating agency..... everyone who comes here are equal in the sense that we all have questions and interests and want to find out more - your sexual orientation has nowt to do with it. If you want a separate forum for such a thing i suggest using Google and finding somewhere to fit these needs trust me there's hundreds out there.

*insert sarcasm* deny ignorance - yea as long as your the right sexual orientation *end sarcasm*

seriously?

when i read a thread here my thought isnt oh i wonder who this person sleeps with is it male? female? animal? - i care about the quality of post and information nothing more.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
You are kidding .You want to be treated the same but then isolate yourselves in your own forum
Leave your sexuality in the bedroom .How about a forum for men who like women ? ridiculous.

agreed, how about no. the sad part is, if the forum isn't made than suddenly ATS will be labeled 'anti gay,' freakin ridiculous. leave it in the bedroom, kbye.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
While as a gay member of ATS I can see where you are coming from, this idea makes no sense. If there were a gay forum people could make threads about the homosexual agenda. So it would not be a forum exclusively in support of the GLBT lifestyle. But more to the point, this would be a social issue....there is already a social issues forum.

I would also like to add that I reserve the right to discuss the specifics of what I do in my bedroom where ever I like. Rubbing sticks. ^_^
edit on 26-1-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was discussing something along these lines yesterday at work.
I work for a large corporation and they have been emailing and putting up posters for a "Diversity and Inclusion" week. In the material, it then gives links to such groups within the organisation as "African American", "Gay and Lesbian", "Hispanic" and one other I can't remember.
The irony of promoting a one world, and inclusion theme within the company, while at the same time having groups setting up their own internal little cliques seems to be lost on the organisers with the corporation.

So, all those Gay, Lesbian, Hispanic, Black, Green, Yellow with Purple stripes kinda people out there, try to think of yourself as just human, ordinary like the rest us for a change. Sexual orientation and skin colour does not make one special and require that you set yourself apart from the rest of us, it's just another manufactured division. In short, it just doesn't matter!

I'm sure, if you want a Gay and Lesbian forum, there are already plenty of those out there. We don't need a seperate forum to discuss most of the issues brought up on ATS from a Gay and Lesbian perspective. In fact, how could it possibly matter? Is an alien invasion, banking collapse or WWIII going to affect those of a different skin colour or sexual orientation differently from the rest of society? I think not!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

no sorry ATS does not exist to talk about sex and perverted depravity. You wanna talk so much about sex? go on 4chan or sexualforums there are plenty of guys like you out there. Why the hell would you want to talk about it here?

edit on 26-1-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

no sorry ATS does not exist to talk about sex and perverted depravity. You wanna talk so much about sex? go on 4chan or sexualforums there are plenty of guys like you out there. Why the hell would you want to talk about it here?

edit on 26-1-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

oh no now you are anti-gay because you said 'guys like you.' i agree though, i don't want stuff like that on here, no matter what kind of people are talking about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm shocked others saying they are gay yet are not not flagging this thread, so you say you're gay but don't support gay rights by flagging thread? The point is to show how many supports are here attending for the admins.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I'm shocked others saying they are gay yet are not not flagging this thread, so you say you're gay but don't support gay rights by flagging thread? The point is to show how many supports are here attending for the admins.

What are gay rights?

Are they different from human rights?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

most will not flag your thread because you asked them to. Thread is flagged due to content , substances and other such things not for people who crave flagging

i have no issue discussion gay rights etc but we do have a social forum - civil unrest - even a relationships forum - being a primarily conspiracy based site i see no reason to add another forum of this nature were there are perfectly good ones in exsistance.

A more conscious member would say this thread is trolling - fair enough your request appears to be valid however there is no need for one imo.

edited to add: and just because there are gay people here it doesn't mean that they support the idea for a seperate forum - not everyone is close minded.if this request was to be fulfilled then ti would open the rights to other people requesting an african american thread or similar - its just not sustainable.
edit on 26/1/12 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

What are gay rights?

Are they different from human rights?

exactly there is 0 difference at least in mines and in most peoples eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
this is reason #1 people hate you guys

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

most will not flag your thread because you asked them to. Thread is flagged due to content , substances and other such things not for people who crave flagging

i have no issue discussion gay rights etc but we do have a social forum - civil unrest - even a relationships forum - being a primarily conspiracy based site i see no reason to add another forum of this nature were there are perfectly good ones in exsistance.

A more conscious member would say this thread is trolling - fair enough your request appears to be valid however there is no need for one imo.

edited to add: and just because there are gay people here it doesn't mean that they support the idea for a seperate forum - not everyone is close minded.if this request was to be fulfilled then ti would open the rights to other people requesting an african american thread or similar - its just not sustainable.

So you support two different forum sections with conspiracys in religion and then another forum section with religion, faith and theology. Okay but there can't be any gay/lesbian forum section. No I'm not trolling.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

So you support two different forum sections with conspiracys in religion and then another forum section with religion, faith and theology. Okay but there can't be any gay/lesbian forum section. No I'm not trolling.

how many times do people have to say it? no, the forum isn't supported here and has nothing to do with who is gay and who isn't. this is not the place for it, it's called google, find a better forum suited to what you are looking for. oh and people who are not flagging are not for gay rights??...almost makes me lose my patience with your ignorance
edit on 26-1-2012 by SGTSECRET because: added punctuation

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

why is it that all these people preaching for gay rights or womans rights or whatever other bull# want to be treated equally by segregating themselves? this makes no sense to me.

just because you are gay doesnt mean you are entitled to more. i dont see a straight section or black section or womans section so why should gay people have one?

you are either extremely ignorant or a very bad troll

Edit: i see your mood is gay for gaga. guess that shows that you are just ignorant and have no sense for good music
edit on 26-1-2012 by MastaShake because: lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

OP, is that you on your avatar?
If that's you, then you look very young...just saying...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

Now you did it.

Ooooh golly!

People are going to think ATS an anti-gay site because gays don't get preferential treatment here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join