It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Publisher of Jewish Times Cries During Apology About Obama Column (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
CE - I usually agree with you on things but I'll make an exception here.

This guy might lose his job but I don't think he has lost his career. Or I should say he still has the ability to make a living.

You may not know this but Massengill is looking for a new spokesperson for their main product and Randi Andy Adler seems to have positioned himself to enter this industry at exactly the proper point.

You - will never think about the word Zionist without thinking about the word douche again.

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

you forget who is in charge here. you do realise the US does what it is told by Israel?

if any one of us ever posted a message like this man wrote we would already be locked up in prison with no one knowing about it and it would be a long time before we would see daylight again.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have no sympathy for him , and I don't think he is reallly sorry , If it had been any one else their careers would have been destroy and it would been a huge midea scandel
edit on 26-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hit the nail right on the head

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Finally we find out who sponsored the article !!!

I knew there was a link somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is not always obvious but I enjoy hammering Israel into the ground whenever I get the chance.

Likewise I never fail to elbow Zionism in the face (metaphorically of course) whenever the opportunity presents itself.

However, I see Andy Adler not so much as a supporter of Israel and not primarily as a Zionist but more of a straight up douche bag.

I took the time last night to watch the whole video and I conclude that Andy D. B. Adler one of the least believable liars I have ever listened to.

I have often said that Zionists are liars but this guy wins the biscuit.

I so wish that the FBI would have set up a sting and had him admit on tape that he would back an actual "attempt" and show him handing over money to aid the cause - because God knows he would have done that and probably still would if he thought he would not get caught.

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by BRAVO949

Finally we find out who sponsored the article !!!

I knew there was a link somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
CE - I usually agree with you on things but I'll make an exception here.

This guy might lose his job but I don't think he has lost his career. Or I should say he still has the ability to make a living.

You may not know this but Massengill is looking for a new spokesperson for their main product and Randi Andy Adler seems to have positioned himself to enter this industry at exactly the proper point.

You - will never think about the word Zionist without thinking about the word douche again.

No worries Bravo, I think you may have misunderstood due to the poor wording of my post. I will quote the portion where I mention his career being lost just so we can make sure we are on the same page.

This man got away with journalistic murder due to his connections, sure he lost his career, but at least he isn't getting water boarded. He will probably end up working for an Israeli publication for all we know making twice as much as he was in Atlanta.

I did say he lost his career, but what I meant is he lost his job. Directly after the first sentence I went on to say that he will probably get another job that ends up paying more so I doubt his career is over. This is just a mini "vacation" for this man.

He will have no problems finding work as there is quite a demand for the type of articles he likes to publish, especially since Israel is coming down on anti government journalism. This guy will fit right in with the radical Zionists.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh no, it is my fault. I did not read your post correctly.

I want to start off saying I am sorry, I apologise. I want to apologise to everyone, the president, Benjumin Netanyahu and Israel.

I had good intentions. It was my mouse and keyboard.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Former Israeli denounces the actions of Andrew Adler and correctly characterizes Adlers mindset as the official mindset of Zionism.

This last weekend brought with it some vile manifestations of Jewish politics in its most horrific forms.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Zionism is the problem

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think it's time to stop stoning this man. He did say it was hypothetical and intended to get a reaction. Well, it achieved it's purpose. people did react! He said his words were meant to "wake people up"....maybe it was a wake-up call for him, instead. Perhaps, because of the unexpected reaction, he will think more deeply on matters before he writes again. He has apologized and we can always hope that the scolding he has been through will serve to render a change of heart and attitude.

We have a responsibility to help one another see their mistakes and reach out to them when their foot slips on the path. This earthly realm is meant to shape us. Much of it is about learning from our mistakes in order to become more compassionate to each other. Much of life is also about forgiving and knowing that incidents such as this can serve to bring about deeper awareness in the trespasser.

There is not one of us who has not had the experience of "speaking off the top of one's head" without thoroughly thinking things through. Maybe we just didn't put it in print. Thoughtlessness is a human trait. I don't think Adler intended to influence serious harm to anyone. I think he has just been so media trained to write with "sensation" to get attention, that this became his purpose.

As to his sincerity, time will tell. If he really has a change of attitude, it will be reflected in his future writings.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join