It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Nice twist you added on this FF

Backatchya. Go back and re-read my opening post. I said that the source was highly questionable and that this was presented for us to verify or debunk. Only one twisting things here is you by trying to make this out to be more than it is ...

Originally posted by insaan
The 12 imam? I don't understand what the 12 imam belief has to do with Iran's preparation?

It's the motivation behind the nutty things Mahmoud Ahmadinejad does. He has admitted this.

they feel the urge to demonize and dehumanize other people's faiths in order to feel some sense of superiority and sanity.

Ahmadinejad does a good job all on his own showing himself to be a nutter.

Originally posted by TupacShakur
But we know about these secret meetings?

THAT is the tickler isn't it? Secret meetings are just that ... secret. UNLESS you have eyes and ears in them. Or unless someone talks just because people do that sort of thing. Or unless there is $$ involved and someone is paid to spill what happens in them. Or unless they weren't really all that secret.

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
We believe in ALL THE PROPHETS. We make no distinctions among them.
And the point is: we believe them to be PROPHETS, not "divine", nor supermen, just prophets of God.

Which is proof that CHristians and Muslims do NOT worship the same God. Christians fully believe that Jesus is GOD INCARNATE. Not just a prophet, but God Himself. And when Christians read that Muslims think their 12th Imam is gong to come and make the entire world Islamic .. with Jesus as his sidekick ... it just reeks of BS to them. No way would God Incarnate come as anyones side kick. So you can see why Christians and Muslims do NOT worship the same God .. even though the PC crowd wants everyone to think they do.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

the books you are basing your belief on have been shown without a shadow of a doubt, to be books written by anonymous writers, edited, copied and changed countless times .... So, as you can see, our claim "does not make sense" to you, because you have never bothered to check your scripture first and then see just how illogical, inconsistent and nonsensical it is.

Do you REALLY want to go there?
The Qu'ran is nothing more than bits and pieces of other religions that were stolen and sewn together by liars, thieves and murderers. It's so full of contradictions and scientific and historical errors that it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy any of it.

Contradictions and Errors in the Qu'ran
Questions Muslim Scholars Can Not Answer
1000 errors in the Qu'ran
Historical Errors in the Qu'ran

So do you believe that the devil lives in a mans nose??

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Everyone has been on threads (including FF) where I have pointed out to them that the 12th Imam will be coming "when the world breaks out in civil war for no reason. If they are the cause of the "reason" than that would be against their religion.

Tell that to the leadership of Iran. They think they can move this thing along. Obviously they either have a different interpretation of Islam than you do ... OR ... their own egos are getting in the way and they think they are chosen by Allah for this ... OR ... BOTH. Considering the egos involved and the crazy religious baggage involved ... anything is possible.

edit on 1/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
IF Iran gets the bomb its all over. Please Israel, nuke Iran, nobody in North America will mind ,much.

I would as it is a domino effect on the entire species of man and effect the genetic progression of the species overall and the spiritual vibrations that effect the collective frequency. So I would care.

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The only "Iman" heading Iran's way would be the strongest and most powerful bunker bomb ever built.

SMH.. Now what if that negative energy caused an attraction from ummm positive vibrating celestial influence like a SOL/SUN massive eruption aimed at EArth??? or ASTERIOD/COMET?!?!?

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

the books you are basing your belief on have been shown without a shadow of a doubt, to be books written by anonymous writers, edited, copied and changed countless times .... So, as you can see, our claim "does not make sense" to you, because you have never bothered to check your scripture first and then see just how illogical, inconsistent and nonsensical it is.

Do you REALLY want to go there?
The Qu'ran is nothing more than bits and pieces of other religions that were stolen and sewn together by liars, thieves and murderers. It's so full of contradictions and scientific and historical errors that it is IMPOSSIBLE to buy any of it.

Contradictions and Errors in the Qu'ran
Questions Muslim Scholars Can Not Answer
1000 errors in the Qu'ran
Historical Errors in the Qu'ran

So do you believe that the devil lives in a mans nose??

You keep plastering these same links in many threads.
Too bad that they do not hold water.
I won't discuss in detail with you about it. It's no use.

But, hey, soon we will both find out. Remember me, when you get to the "other side" ...

P.S: Just as a clarification about your "links" in general:

An example of one "mistake" they find in Qur'an (from the very first part of their "book"):

"Originally the sky and the Earth – or Earths – was like smoke (surah 41/11). Well, science says the Earth and the heavens/sky never were smoke (= micro particles “floating” or dispersed in gas). The situation most closely similar to that was the first some 300.000 (380ooo?) years after the Big Bang some 13.7 billion years ago – before the first stars appeared. But for one thing then it only was gas (hydrogen and a little helium) and not smoke"

Just, I don't know ... straws anyone?

First: It is not just "smoke", it is "in a gaseous state", because the word used has many meanings.
Second, it does not at the beginning, in fact, the word translated as "then" shows you this. It is a state "after" the beginning.

And so on and so on.

The authors of these "error findings" are so pathetic that it hurts.

And, no, I will not reply to your "links" anymore.

BTW: since you mention hydrogen and helium ... (main components of stars):
Did you know that in Qur'an there is a chapter called "The Sun" - EACH VERSE of which ends with letters H(e)?
(Hydrogen + Helium).

edit on 26/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by mayabong

Israel is a secular government. Its not a theocracy.

Israel is a secular state? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not according to it's president...

Our policy is very simple. The Jewish state was set up to defend Jewish lives, and we always reserve the right to defend ourselves.
Benjamin Netanyahu

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever.
- Benjamin Netanyahu

My first name, Benjamin, dates back a thousand years earlier to Benjamin - Binyamin - the son of Jacob, who was also known as Israel. Jacob and his 12 sons roamed these same hills of Judea and Sumeria 4,000 years ago, and there's been a continuous Jewish presence in the land ever since.
Benjamin Netanyahu

Should I add more? Or is this enough?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Should I add more? Or is this enough?

Israel is dreaming of their "biblical" borders, from one river to another (Nile to Euphrates) ... and it is their agenda to create that state.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So you can see why Christians and Muslims do NOT worship the same God ..

Of course we don't.

We worship GOD.

You worship a MAN.

That is the difference.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

You worship a delusion...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

You worship a delusion...

Well, just because you do not believe in Him, it does not mean that He doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

We should dream up a place based on another fictional book, displace people, then blame those same people for fighting back to get their land back by using gorilla warfare...

Wouldn't that be grand?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

We should dream up a place based on another fictional book, displace people, then blame those same people for fighting back to get their land back by using gorilla warfare...

Wouldn't that be grand?

I'm with Sheldon here:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They have been saying this for years, one of the reasons why the UN can not trust them with the weapons they have got, are you guys just figuring this out now?

People say that this sounds like the Gog and Magog war in Ezekiel 38 and 39.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ezekiel 30

(Lydia is Turkey by the way)

5 Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt.

6 “‘This is what the LORD says:

“‘The allies of Egypt will fall
and her proud strength will fail.
From Migdol to Aswan
they will fall by the sword within her,
declares the Sovereign LORD.
7 “‘They will be desolate
among desolate lands,
and their cities will lie
among ruined cities.
8 Then they will know that I am the LORD,
when I set fire to Egypt
and all her helpers are crushed.

9 “‘On that day messengers will go out from me in ships to frighten Cush out of her complacency. Anguish will take hold of them on the day of Egypt’s doom, for it is sure to come.

Ezekiel 38
The LORD’s Great Victory Over the Nations

1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of[a] Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

(Persia is Iran, Iran chaged the name recntly along with Babylon which is Iraq in the last century, maybe to confuse the masses, seems like it.)

Isaiah 17

A Prophecy Against Damascus

1 A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Not to worry if war comes from the East they should not win anyway, so nothing to worry about even Damascus which has been in the news recently will be no a place no more, how random is that if by coincidence?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I will simply add this from another thread, the war monger thread by sea bag. It basicaly aplies.

reply to post by Praetorius

here is what I put.

suggesting that they are a threat in a way that merits a direct military response is ludicrous. Yes, Nukes are bad, but we have not budged an inch when other countries pursued that technology, so why now with Iran.

I say that the motives for the concern are actually financially based. The threat is no less than if any other nation had them, and as of yet we have only taken such a strong stance against Iran. It seems to me that the sudden turn in favor by most countries in that region of the world to supersede the Dollar as a form of trade settlement is no coincidence.

If not we would have been more aggressive with other countries, like North Korea for example, Yet we are not sending carriers there to dissuade them from doing what they do. Why?

I did not call you a war monger, I actually agree that no country should have nukes. The solution is not military intervention or police actions against them.

Here is what Praetorius posted there:

As far as the nuclear question and its implications, I'll allow you to argue with Israeli military intelligence experts - who, no offense, I would assume have likely much better qualifications than yourself as well as a better grasp on the situation given proximity to the matter

Zeevi Farkash, Israel’s former military intelligence chief, has said that Iran’s main drive for acquiring atomic weapons is not for use against Israel but as a deterrent against U.S. intervention, in much the same way that nuclear-armed North Korea feels secure against a U.S. attack.

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (HEARING TO RECEIVE TESTIMONY ON THE CURRENT AND FUTURE WORLDWIDE THREATS TO THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES - THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011 - U.S. SENATE, COMMITTEE ON ARMED SERVICES, Washington, DC. -

Chairman LEVIN. Now, relative to Iran, Director Clapper, you mentioned in your statement that you do not, we do not know, talking about the Intelligence Community, if Iran will eventually decide to build nuclear weapons. I read into that that Iran has not made a decision as of this point to restart its nuclear weapons program. Is that correct?
Mr. CLAPPER. Yes, sir. I would like, though, to defer a more fulsome response to a closed session.
Chairman LEVIN. Okay. But, what is level of confidence that you have that as of this time they have not decided to restart that program? Is that a high level of confidence?
Mr. CLAPPER. Yes, it is.

Former IAEA director Mohamed ElBaradei
“During my time at the agency,” ElBaradei told me in an earlier interview, “we haven’t seen a shred of evidence that Iran has been weaponizing, in terms of building nuclear-weapons facilities and using enriched materials.” There is evidence that Iranian scientists have studied the issues involved in building and delivering a bomb, he added, “but the American N.I.E. reported that it stopped even those studies in 2003.”

A former UK Ambassador to Iran, Sir Richard Dalton, says in his article here pretty much the same things I've been reporting elsewhere - our policies are somewhat to blame, Iran has previously been more helpful on the matter than we've given them credit for, and there is no evidence Iran's building the bomb:
So is Iran attempting to build a nuclear weapon? For at least three years, the US intelligence community has discounted this hypothesis. The US director of national intelligence, James Clapper, testified last February to Congress: "We continue to assess [whether] Iran is keeping open the option to develop nuclear weapons … We do not know, however, if Iran will eventually decide to build nuclear weapons."

Most experts, even in Israel, view Iran as striving to become a "threshold country", technically able to produce a nuclear weapon but abstaining from doing so for now. Again, nothing in international law forbids this ambition. Several other countries are close to, or have already reached, such a threshold, with a commitment not to acquire nuclear weapons. Nobody seems to bother them.

We often hear that Iran's refusal to negotiate seriously left our countries no other choice but to drag it in 2006 to the security council. Here too, things are not quite that clear. In 2005 Iran was ready to discuss an upper limit for the number of its centrifuges and to maintain its rate of enrichment far below the high levels necessary for weapons. Tehran also expressed its readiness to allow intrusive inspections, even in non-declared sites. But at that time Europe and the US wanted to compel Iran to ditch its enrichment programme entirely.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically, I call hum bug. The quote everybody credits to the Iran pres was actually a misquoted

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Quoting fiction to prove a point on a site like this should get you banned...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Iranian pres quoted to say "wipe Israel off map"

www.guardian.co.uk...

Jonathan Steele

guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 14 June 2006 12.49 BST
Article history

My recent comment piece explaining how Iran's president was badly misquoted when he allegedly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" has caused a welcome little storm. The phrase has been seized on by western and Israeli hawks to re-double suspicions of the Iranian government's intentions, so it is important to get the truth of what he really said.

I took my translation - "the regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time" - from the indefatigable Professor Juan Cole's website where it has been for several weeks.

But it seems to be mainly thanks to the Guardian giving it prominence that the New York Times, which was one of the first papers to misquote Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, came out on Sunday with a defensive piece attempting to justify its reporter's original "wiped off the map" translation. (By the way, for Farsi speakers the original version is available here.)

Joining the "off the map" crowd is David Aaronovitch, a columnist on the Times (of London), who attacked my analysis yesterday. I won't waste time on him since his knowledge of Farsi is as minimal as that of his Latin. The poor man thinks the plural of casus belli is casi belli, unaware that casus is fourth declension with the plural casus (long u).

There is a common trend to make Iran out to be insane suicide people when they are actually pretty westernized and level headed. They like good things and only want prosperity. War doesn't bring that. Period.

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Really? Here's another highlight. You should read the other comments listed inside the link.

Ahmadinejad stressed "Our dear Imam [Khomeini] ordered that the occupying regime in Jerusalem be wiped off the face of the earth. This was a very wise statement. The issue of Palestine is not one which we could compromise on... I warn the heads of all nations of the Islamic world to beware of this trap. If some, who are under pressure by the dominating powers, follow a misguided policy or are naive, or selfish or have earthly desires, recognize this regime (Israel), they should know that they would be burnt in the fire of the Islamic Ummah (Nation) and will bear an eternal stigma on their foreheads." He further expressed his firm belief that the new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away.

On 26 October 2005 Islamic Revolutionary Guards spokesman Seyyed Massoud Jazayeri said "If this cancer (Israel) is not removed from the Islamic world, Muslims will sustain immense harm... This wound was opened more than half a century ago and has still not been healed, because in the Islamic world, some leaders and regimes, which have not been democratically elected by their own people, continue to rule, with the help of Western imperialism. A world without Zionism, and the obliteration of Israel from the face of the earth, is not only the objective of Iran, but of the whole Muslim world."

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Uh, well you dont believe in Zeus. Does that make Zeus real if I chose to say that he was? No. There is no evidence for the god of abraham. Not a shred. Because of this, you have no reason to believe in what you do apart from your willingness too. You can believe in something all you want - it doesnt make it true.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I totally agree!! I also think it is possible 'aliens' will come down and declare Islam the only religion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Or maybe this one. Don't just stop there. There's plenty more inside the link.

I am hopeful that just as the Palestinian nation continued its struggle for the past ten years, it will continue to maintain its awareness and vigilance. This phase is going to be short-lived. If we put it behind us successfully, God willing, it will pave the way for the annihilation of the Zionist regime and it will be a downhill route.

I warn all the leaders in the Islamic world to beware of this conspiracy. If any of them takes a step towards the recognition of this regime [Israel">, then he will burn in the fire of the Islamic umma (nation) and will have eternal shame stamped on his forehead, regardless of whether he did this under pressure by the dominant powers, or lack of understanding or naiveté or selfishness or worldly incentives.

The issue of Palestine is the issue of the Islamic world. Those who are closeted behind closed doors cannot make decisions on this issue and the Islamic nation does not allow this historical enemy to exist at the heart of the Islamic world.

www.iranfocus.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join