It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Israel is a secular government. Its not a theocracy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice twist you added on this FF

Way to take the bait from a Zionist website from Santa Monica

network-tools.com...

Notice how the promote Mark Levin's book?

www.wnd.com...

Just in case you didn't know he's a former Reagan staffer.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have never heard of Reza Kahlili before, but this is some pretty bad propaganda. This article is based on speculation and lies.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Iran has been preparing to defend itself against US and its allies for some time now, US has been hostile against Iran since the revolution which toppled the puppet Shah, that hostility has increased in recent years, mostly because Iran is advancing too fast and pose a threat to US imperialism in the region.

The 12 imam? I don't understand what the 12 imam belief has to do with Iran's preparation? When you have the world's most powerful force readying up for war against you, you better make sure you're ready too.

I don't understand what the 12 imam has to do with anything regarding the preparation for war. It is evident that Iran is preparing for war because US and its allies have intensified their hostilities, trying to impose unilateral sanctions, sending more warships in the coasts of Iran..

When defense preparations began in Iran due to Iraqi hostilities, do you think Iran was preparing for Armageddon and the return of the 12th imam? That's absurd, most people in Iran would laugh at you.

I personally believe that you have been reading too much in to Christian propaganda, wouldn't be surprised if you were a Christian fanatic yourself (correct me if I'm wrong), the same Christians claimed that Ahmadinejad was preparing for Armageddon at the 22nd of April last year, but nothing happened, just another fear mongering by Christians who have lost their faith and being cornered against the wall by Atheists, therefore they feel the urge to demonize and dehumanize other people's faiths in order to feel some sense of superiority and sanity.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The only "Iman" heading Iran's way would be the strongest and most powerful bunker bomb ever built.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The only "Iman" heading Iran's way would be the strongest and most powerful bunker bomb ever built.

That's right. It will serve a long term as the worship leader of a mosque and the Muslim community.

This "Iran wants to start a war to bring the 12th Imam" bs is getting crazy. Why don't you people do some research first?

edit on 25-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Which leads me to ask the following question...

1> What the hell are you doing here then???

2> Doesn't taking 5 minutes of your life to read, respond to a post you considered retard in first place makes you more retard than other said retards???

3> Or are you just the type of person whom has so little distractions in their life that they are left to go on internet forums and go troll in threads dropping insulting comments hoping to have someone take a bite to initiate a conflict in the thread just so you can piss someone off so it temporary makes you feel slightly better about yourself?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I have some issues with this.

]Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has held several [color=limegreen]secret meetings with his economic and military advisers in recent days to prepare for the possibility of war with the United States.
But we know about these secret meetings?

[color=limegreen]Sources report the preparations are to include the execution of those Iranians who oppose the regime.
What sources?

Just to be clear, sanctions are an act of war. If another country blockaded say the Gulf of Mexico, America sure as hell wouldn't be too happy about it. So when people say that Iran is the agressor in this situation, that's complete propagaganda and an outright lie.

America is the one instigating a war, not Iran. Remember that people. Don't let the war propaganda influence you.
edit on 26-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
"Secret" meetings huh? Funny we know about it then.

Check the link to the documentary by the ex-cia guy. We know a ton of stuff because we have eyes and ears over there, and because people will blab for $$$. They were probably 'secret' at the time, but $$$ gets people to talk ..

Mmmmm...I don't know, seems like they intentionally released the info. An old trick many countries practice. Anyway, that war is unavoidable.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I'm not frightened of this, I am sure there will be no armageddon just a complete crushing of Iran. Seriously I do not know what we are waiting for, the longer we wait the more prepared Iran become. Time for some more shock and awe.

Yeah, F*#K*#G great idea mate, look how awesome it worked last time. Seriously, what are you doing on this forum? You've obviously not learnt anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This is yes quite scary. Military officers are telling me, what common sense is to some people that playing with Iran is playing with fire. They are scared to follow orders in an attack towards Iran because Iran is a country prepared to start detonating nuclear weapons.
We are talking WW3 With IRAN, now if iran is preping for Armageddon. I think its in the best interest of my viewers [gratuitous link removed] prepare to.Prepare both metally and physically.

We will not lose this battle, we are liberty lovers.

All the best
WRC559
edit on 26-1-2012 by wrc559 because: Invalid Youtube Link

edit on 2/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
'The Islamic Templers' eh - it's also in the Koran/ Quran that at the end of the world the sound of the Trumpet will begin and get louder and louder until the people become deaf and will die due to their ear drums bursting and it will get so very hot that any survivors will be finished off that way.

Sorry I can't quote on this though I do have an English Version of the Koran perhaps a Moslem member can help out here.

Worrying times for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You know I heard, that when Christ returns to earth...He won't even know who he is, he will just be some ordinary person like you and me. Wouldn't that be funny if this Imam was real and he was born and raised in the USA lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
And now?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

because Iran is a country prepared to start detonating nuclear weapons.

And this exactly why we need to stop them!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Deetermined

Sorry, the only Messiah in Islam is Allah.

Incorrect, Allah means god, and the Messiah will be Jesus. Mahdi means the guided one, and Imam Mahdi means the guided one.

Here's the question I have. If Islam's "guided one" isn't capable of fighting off the Anti-Christ and the Muslims believe that Jesus will be the one to conquer him in the end, then why don't Muslims believe anything written in the one book (the Bible) that tells about his life and his teachings from those who followed him the closest, the disciples? Instead of Mohammad?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Deetermined

Sorry, the only Messiah in Islam is Allah.

Incorrect, Allah means god, and the Messiah will be Jesus. Mahdi means the guided one, and Imam Mahdi means the guided one.

Here's the question I have. If Islam's "guided one" isn't capable of fighting off the Anti-Christ and the Muslims believe that Jesus will be the one to conquer him in the end, then why don't Muslims believe anything written in the one book (the Bible) that tells about his life and his teachings from those who followed him the closest, the disciples? Instead of Mohammad?

What do you mean "instead". There is no "instead" in Islam.

We believe in ALL THE PROPHETS. We make no distinctions among them.

And the point is: we believe them to be PROPHETS, not "divine", nor supermen, just prophets of God.

The belief in the return of Jesus is based on the fact that "every soul shall taste death" (Qur'an, 3:185) and since Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, thus he did not die, he HAS to come back to live the rest of his life and die.

And it is a tenet of our faith to believe ALL the books that were revealed to prophets - including the Injil (Gospel) revealed to Jesus.
The problem is this: Where is the Gopsel that was revealed to Jesus? Do you have a copy? No. What you have are books ABOUT Jesus, but not that one book that was revealed TO JESUS.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

And the point is: we believe them to be PROPHETS, not "divine", nor supermen, just prophets of God.

The belief in the return of Jesus is based on the fact that "every soul shall taste death" (Qur'an, 3:185) and since Jesus was neither killed nor crucified, thus he did not die, he HAS to come back to live the rest of his life and die.

And it is a tenet of our faith to believe ALL the books that were revealed to prophets - including the Injil (Gospel) revealed to Jesus.
The problem is this: Where is the Gopsel that was revealed to Jesus? Do you have a copy? No. What you have are books ABOUT Jesus, but not that one book that was revealed TO JESUS.

In the Bible, Jesus DIED on the cross and came back to life. When he came back to life, he appeared before his disciples in spirit form to prove to them that there was life after death and that everything He taught them was true. The Bible even says that Jesus walked through the door where they were gathered without even opening the door. He was in spirit form. If his disciples were shown this, if they all died for preaching about this, why don't any of you believe it happened. Do you dismiss everything that the people who walked closest with him said? By the way, Muhammad wasn't one of them.

Why would Jesus need a book revealed to him? He knew everything. He was perfect. He told everyone that he was sent to earth to die and why. Yet, people refuse to believe Him. How can you trust a book written by one man that couldn't even perform miracles against a book written by 40 in which some witnessed Jesus' walk on earth? It just doesn't make any sense to me.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

In the Bible, Jesus DIED on the cross and came back to life. When he came back to life, he appeared before his disciples in spirit form to prove to them that there was life after death and that everything He taught them was true. The Bible even says that Jesus walked through the door where they were gathered without even opening the door. He was in spirit form. If his disciples were shown this, if they all died for preaching about this, why don't any of you believe it happened. Do you dismiss everything that the people who walked closest with him said? By the way, Muhammad wasn't one of them.

Why would Jesus need a book revealed to him? He knew everything. He was perfect. He told everyone that he was sent to earth to die and why. Yet, people refuse to believe Him. How can you trust a book written by one man that couldn't even perform miracles against a book written by 40 in which some witnessed Jesus' walk on earth? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I do not wish to derail this thread, because the subject is extensive.
Suffice it to say: the books you are basing your belief on have been shown without a shadow of a doubt, to be books written by anonymous writers, edited, copied and changed countless times.

That beeing said: A perfect example of the inconsistencies in these books is right there in your post: You claiming that Jesus came back to life in "spirit form" - yet those same books say that when he came he asked them for food, he ate something, and the episode with the "doubting thomas" where he asks him to poke his fingers on the nail marks shows that this was no "spirit" and no "new body" - it was the same physical body who even still had the nail punctures!

So, as you can see, our claim "does not make sense" to you, because you have never bothered to check your scripture first and then see just how illogical, inconsistent and nonsensical it is.

To summarize all this, in one picture, here you go:

edit on 26/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Well, I guess someone who doesn't believe in the Trinity could understood how Jesus was capable of doing those things. That was part of Jesus' message after all. The reason He told people to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Because they were One. The reason He said "I AM" and the reason His human body was killed.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ther is no
ONE

Only

ALL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join