It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by rebellender

That's not necessarily true because the Sunnis and Shiites fight each other every day. The fight there is over who's going to lead over the religion.

en.wikipedia.org...'a%E2%80%93Sunni_relations

For some reason wikipedia link won't work. Try looking up "Shi'a-Sunni Relations".
edit on 25-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

of course you are correct and I am absolutely wrong..my humble apologies

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I cant help but to read some of ignorance posted here, ummm i wont even bite in this one, but can you inform me when the "12th" imam gets here, since we know when his arrival. Is going to be? I would be more worried about trying to deny ignorance ... just saying ... 12th imam lol silly muslims

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

If you notice it isn't just the Muslim's who believe that their prophet is coming back soon. Christan's believed the mark of the beast was your SS#.. It isn't unusual for people to believe that it is time for the end of the world. I mean hell what is more crazy, Nibiru, returning of Christ, or whoever.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

You fail to mention that it's the GOVERNMENT OF IRAN that believes this.

It's not a group of people. It's the leadership.

You and others here fail to recognize the difference.

This is the embracing of religion by the state.

This shows us what happens when religion controls a country.

This is why in america we have separated church and state. It's a crucial evolution.

But there's no doubt some murderous pigs use islam to support their violent agenda, be it for money or fame. My point in replying is to say that state-supported religion is extremely dangerous.
edit on 25-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is crazy. Everyone has been on threads (including FF) where I have pointed out to them that the 12th Imam will be coming "when the world breaks out in civil war for no reason. If they are the cause of the "reason" than that would be against their religion.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Since they believe they're innocent then the UN attacking them would be for "no reason," thus fulfilling their prophecy as you claim it to be. Conclusion: Your logic fails to impress.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So much nonsense in this thread.

But it's nothing new - these false claims keep reappearing on ATS again and again.

Let me educate you:

1. Imam means leader, as in THE LEADER OF THE PRAYER.
2. Imam Mahdi is believed to be a descendant of Muhammad who will unite the muslims who are ruled by oppressive dictators.
2. According to various sources, he CANNOT appear BEFORE the Antichrist.
3. So, if, as uninformed christians claim, he himself is the antichrist, then WHO WILL HE BE FIGHTING? Since according to ALL sources about him, he will be fighting AGAINST the antichrist.
4. Moreover, according to ALL sources, he will fight alongside Jesus - against the Antichrist. So, how can he be ANTIchrist when he is fighting WITH CHRIST?

So, do not forget: If the prophecies from these sources are to be fulfilled, first the antichrist must appear, and then the Mahdi who will fight against him and his army. But he will not be able to defeat him, until Jesus comes, who will defeat him.

Mind you, all these prophecies are based on hadith and NOT ON QUR'AN. So, only God knows best what will really happen.

edit on 25/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by superman2012

Since they believe they're innocent then the UN attacking them would be for "no reason," thus fulfilling their prophecy as you claim it to be. Conclusion: Your logic fails to impress.

If they are given sanctions after sanctions and then warnings, then yes, they would not be fulfilling their prophecy. Think about it for a bit. If they are the cause of the attack, then it would not be for "no reason". Conclusion: Your impression fails logic.
edit on 25-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
So much nonsense in this thread.

But it's nothing new - these false claims keep reappearing on ATS again and again.

So, do not forget: If the prophecies from these sources are to be fulfilled, first the antichrist must appear, and then the Mahdi who will fight against him and his army. But he will not be able to defeat him, until Jesus comes, who will defeat him.

Mind you, all these prophecies are based on hadith and NOT ON QUR'AN. So, only God knows best what will really happen.

edit on 25/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

Obama's already here. lulz
edit on 25-1-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Yeah, well, if we are to go by the hadith sources, the antichrist (Dajjal) will be jewish, with reddish/white face (and not african/brown) and he will be blind in one eye.

So ... not Obama.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Yeah, well, if we are to go by the hadith sources, the antichrist (Dajjal) will be jewish, with reddish/white face (and not african/brown) and he will be blind in one eye.

So ... not Obama.

damn and here i thought i finally figured him out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE if its true...
think about all the Muslims that will die if Iran chooses to light the fuse in the straight in the name of the 12th inam

the stage is set.. and people especially Muslims hardly stray from their religion..
irans government best rethink this because it will ultimately lead to a genocide of Islamic extremists all over the globe
if they supposedly want to take over BY FORCE.

damn.. im kinda nervous now cause they can attack whenever they want.
they have the first strike option. the US doesnt or we will be the main target.

well i guess we sit and wait till SHTF. tick tock

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Sorry, the only Messiah in Islam is Allah.

Incorrect, Allah means god, and the Messiah will be Jesus. Mahdi means the guided one, and Imam Mahdi means the guided one.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by popsmayhem

the anti-christ will be jewish from what I know.There will be no Mahdi.Islam will be destroyed by the West and West and Israel will meet their end in the hands of Archangel's michael's vessel,Russia.

interesting you should say that. this is an article from oct 6th 2011 about russia and china's concerns over the mideast turmoil.

www.eutimes.net...

I am greatly relieved that the Chinese are not expecting the return of Mao Tse-Tung soon...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
IF Iran gets the bomb its all over. Please Israel, nuke Iran, nobody in North America will mind ,much.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Originally posted by mayabong
Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)
edit on 25-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

I'm not a Christian nor do I play one on TV, however, the difference between the 2 beliefs is that one believes that they can bring their messiah back on their own through the initiation of a great war while the other believes he will only come when the time is right and man can do nothing to escalate his return.

Yes, that sounds more like true Christianity to me.
I am convinced Jesus spoke of inner things and not earthly rulership.
And no timeframes.

There are millions who believe a bastardized version though, which is as close to the Christ's message as North Korea to democracy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
IF Iran gets the bomb its all over. Please Israel, nuke Iran, nobody in North America will mind ,much.

Why on God's green earth would you want this? Many innocents will die and it will cause a war against Israel which will drag the US into it as well. You want more Americans to die in a war that doesn't need to happen again!? If so, I guess you are going to sign up to join the military to put your life on the line as well? Let me be the first to say good luck and be careful!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

Are you seriously advocating nuclear war? Israel has no right to nuke anyone premptively, if Israel nukes someone the whole world will nuke that rat back into the ground.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by Pelvi

You fail to mention that it's the GOVERNMENT OF IRAN that believes this.

It's not a group of people. It's the leadership.

You and others here fail to recognize the difference.

This is the embracing of religion by the state.

This shows us what happens when religion controls a country.

This is why in america we have separated church and state. It's a crucial evolution.

But there's no doubt some murderous pigs use islam to support their violent agenda, be it for money or fame. My point in replying is to say that state-supported religion is extremely dangerous.

Like the Jewish state of Israel?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Don't say things like this, he will try and point out what makes the Muslim's much more crazy -.-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join