It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
before its news picked it up, although i have no idea of their credibility.

scary stuff to say the least, if true.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is why they dont need to be anywhere near uranium. Theyre coo coo.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ummm yeah sure they do. Dont you recall Bush having secret meetings with Jesus Christ so that they could prepare for his return?

Sorry there is nothing about Christiany that is the same as Sharia Law.

Originally posted by mayabong
Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)
edit on 25-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm yeah sure they do. Dont you recall Bush having secret meetings with Jesus Christ so that they could prepare for his return?

Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)

Do you really think the U.S. gov, which is controlled by not the President, but by huge departments of people, care about George Bushs delusional hallucinations of an apparition?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I remember reading that the Mahdi will be aided by Jesus, so it should be a good time to be a follower of Islam or Christianity.
Hey, maybe they'll have a Mahdi gras in Tehran, too...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
the end

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

There not CRAZY., The 12th Imam is the ANTI-CHRIST
to christians. Non-sense? Bible warns a series of events
would begin after Israel would once again become a sovereign Nation .
New world order? one world government, one world currency
Russia Presidential Candidate Prokhorov Calls For Single Global Currencywww.abovetopsecret.com...
and plantable micro chips
to sell or buy is unfolding right before our eyes... All told in the bible..
The anti-christ i believe will be around soon (12th imam) Get your head out of your ass!!
the end
edit on 25-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wikipedia

Jesus of Nazareth ( /ˈdʒiːzəs/; 7–2 BC/BCE to 30–36 AD/CE), commonly referred to as Jesus Christ or simply as Jesus or Christ, is the central figure of Christianity. Most Christian denominations venerate him as God the Son incarnated and believe that he rose from the dead after being crucified.[13][14] The principal sources of information regarding Jesus are the Bible's four canonical gospels,[15] which most biblical scholars find useful for reconstructing Jesus' life and teachings.[16][17][18][19] Scholars have correlated the New Testament accounts with non-Christian historical records to arrive at an estimated chronology for the major episodes in the life of Jesus.[20][6][4][21]

Wikipedia

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: مهدي‎ / ISO 233: mahdī / English: Guided One) is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for seven, nine or nineteen years- (according to various interpretations)[1] before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah / literally, the Day of Resurrection)[2] and, alongside Jesus, will rid the world of wrongdoing, injustice and tyranny.[3]

In Shia Islam, the belief in the Mahdi is a "central religious idea" and closely related as the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi, whose return from occultation is deemed analogous with the coming of the Mahdi.[4]

In Sunni traditions, there are several hadiths referring to the Mahdi.[5]

[color=gold] They BOTH seem to be willing to assist the species

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

edit on 12/2/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

the anti-christ will be jewish from what I know.There will be no Mahdi.Islam will be destroyed by the West and West and Israel will meet their end in the hands of Archangel's michael's vessel,Russia.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
ALL POINTS BULLETIN!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS MAN! THE MAHDI!

www.harunyahya.com...

I found the physical description section. A little concerned that one of the physical features is a "mark on his forehead".
edit on 25-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Christians are waiting for Jesus to come back...
Jews are still waiting for their "messiah"...
Some Muslims, yes SOME MUSLIMS, are waiting for the 12th Imam...

hmmmm.... I'm guessing the following scenario:

zionist jews + crazy christians = war on iran because they say the 12th imam is the anti-christ

then

zionist jews turn around, nuke the crazy christians (they have epilepsy anyway right?) and then try to build their little temple there on the mount...

meanwhile, the rest of the NORMAL PEOPLE, are irradiated, killed, or shaking their heads in awe at the stupidity of all of this religious crap...

LEAVE IRAN ALONE AND IT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE BE

CONTINUE POKING THEM AND THEY WILL FIGHT BACK....

common sense no?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
This is why they dont need to be anywhere near uranium. Theyre coo coo.

I'm going with you
(about the leadership, i'm sure there are some really nice people there)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
ALL POINTS BULLETIN!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS MAN!

www.harunyahya.com...

I found the physical description section. A little concerned that one of the physical features is a "mark on his forehead".

Oh no!!! you mean like this antichrist?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

the anti-christ will be jewish from what I know.There will be no Mahdi.Islam will be destroyed by the West and West and Israel will meet their end in the hands of Archangel's michael's vessel,Russia.

Show me the verse that is from.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

interesting you should say that. this is an article from oct 6th 2011 about russia and china's concerns over the mideast turmoil.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Sorry there is nothing about Christiany that is the same as Sharia Law.

anyone who has secret meetings with fictional characters belongs in a mental institute...

If I met with harry potter, then I would be institutionalized...

enough said

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting if 1 or more comes with non 3d travel or craft and the other comes with 3d crafts --working together with souls and flesh supports..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Just some fun trivia. Ahmadinejad comes from Jewish descent. His family changed their name back in the 1950's when they converted to Islam.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
IF, and only IF, the Madhi does return, that persian iran apostate leader will be the FIRST to be struck down, for his funding and support for the murders of thousands innocent children of our common Creator.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Jesus predicted that Israel will someday foolishly receive the Antichrist as their saviour. "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive"(John 5:43).

The Bible does hint that the Antichrist might have a Jewish background. In Dan 11:37 it says "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers." Although the verse could mean any deity, the wording strongly matches Jewish heritage of faith in God.
raptureready.com...
-----

As for Russia :

www.orthodoxchristianbooks.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

hmm.. Then he is a possible anti-christ candidate too.He's been involved in Sorcery if his opponents in iran are right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join