It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WeirdFuture77

lol the biggest reason aliens dont visit the Earth is probably Islam lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by The time lord

Quoting fiction to prove a point on a site like this should get you banned...

They should ban everyone who believes they think they know when the end of the world is,
Ban everyone who hears sees a UFO
Ban everyone who is writing about 2012
Ban everyone about 9/11 conspiracies
Maybe ban ATS it is not factual enough.

Why are sceptics and non believers on this site anyway?

Free speech carry on I don't mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well your post might be the most hypocritical post I have ever read on any site anywhere lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Well we can do this song and dance all day, the thing is almost always the entity being referenced is the LEADERSHIP, or as they put it, the regime OCUPYING Israel. It's the same sentiment that Israeli students and other such groups speak against when advocating peace.

The resistance they get from the Israeli government is the same an American will receive if he dares to speak against military interventionism, You are a traitorous fiend that is against all America, when in reality you are simply speaking from the voice of reason.

The Israeli government is actually at odds with allot of its own citizens by its actions, the same actions these supposed "quotes" are referring to and scorning. Israel is the people, The regime that is occupying it is the government. BIG DIFFERENCE. To try and mix them together to prove a point is nonsense.

But yes there is more, all referring to the REGIME OCUPING ISRAEL. Not Israel.
The same can be said of the USA not accepting the will of the people and trying to push wars for monetary gain.

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Can you logically explain the difference between shock and awe and terrorism to me?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Funny how once we left Iraq now all of a sudden it's the United States vs Iran. It's a little too coincidental for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

If you notice it isn't just the Muslim's who believe that their prophet is coming back soon. Christan's believed the mark of the beast was your SS#.. It isn't unusual for people to believe that it is time for the end of the world. I mean hell what is more crazy, Nibiru, returning of Christ, or whoever.

Lol precisely my good man precisely, they are just trying to justify an attack on iran.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Well your post might be the most hypocritical post I have ever read on any site anywhere lol.

If it's the post about the Bible quotes then I can expect that to be the case on ATS in recent times, it seems from my perspective people can not compare notes,

The thread is about Iran and its 12th Imam ambition which directly contradicts or fits shall we say in what the Bible predicts.

Is it coindence or do we research into it further?

If proven true
then also proven true is that people are delibrately standing in the way of God's message so that hell fills a little more each day, the Christian mission is to wake people up, maybe one day it will open their eyes it is worth being on the right side, even being neutral can make you side with the devil, if war breaks out with Iran then come back to my post and see for your selves.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FEJ1106

We left Iraq because we stopped them from trading oil in Euros, now Iran must be stopped from trading oil for gold or another currency, may it be with Russia, China, India, etc.

It's about securing the Dollar for international trade settlement. Instead of making the dollar more viable, they send in the marines, it's easier for them. Less explanations and oversight comities.

A couple of legally untouchable mercenaries and a formal military facade later, and you have the world bank setting up shop. period

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Kinda funny how FF started a BS anti-Iran propaganda thread when none of it fits into the overall picture. No wonder FF didn't contribute too much to the thread. Not surprising though!

-Mahdi will only appear AFTER the anti-Christ.

-The anti-Christ has been mostly described as ONE EYED Babylonian satanist. Which makes sense, that's why Zionists are 'excavating' underneath the Al-Aqsa mosque in order to 'accidentally' destroy it and revive their Babylonian satanist temple to welcome their lord anti-Christ.

- Mahdi will arrive to assemble his army to for the final battle against the anti-Christ and once that is done Jesus will come to deliver the final blow as the Messiah.

-Jesus will also disprove the false claims of Zionist killing him and Christians claims that hes the son of god. He will remind both of them how they strayed of their true paths hence why Islam had to finally come to purify this world.

-Jesus will kill anti-Christ and after a few years the Day of Judgement will come.

This is what Islam says about the FINAL DAYS!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

Well we can do this song and dance all day, the thing is almost always the entity being referenced is the LEADERSHIP, or as they put it, the regime OCUPYING Israel. It's the same sentiment that Israeli students and other such groups speak against when advocating peace.

The resistance they get from the Israeli government is the same an American will receive if he dares to speak against military interventionism, You are a traitorous fiend that is against all America, when in reality you are simply speaking from the voice of reason.

The Israeli government is actually at odds with allot of its own citizens by its actions, the same actions these supposed "quotes" are referring to and scorning. Israel is the people, The regime that is occupying it is the government. BIG DIFFERENCE. To try and mix them together to prove a point is nonsense.

But yes there is more, all referring to the REGIME OCUPING ISRAEL. Not Israel.
The same can be said of the USA not accepting the will of the people and trying to push wars for monetary gain.

You still think this only applies to the Israeli government???!!!

Friday, December 9, 2005

Map of Iran In October, the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, called Israel a "disgraceful blot" to be "wiped off the map." Ahmadinejad further remarked Thursday at a summit of Muslim nations in Islam's holy city of Mecca that the Jewish state should be moved to Europe and questioned whether the Holocaust actually took place.

In an interview with Iran's Arabic channel 'Al-Alam', Ahmadinejad said that if Germany and Austria feel responsible for the massacre of Jews during World War II, they should host a state of Israel on their own soil. Speaking at a news conference on the summit sidelines, Ahmadinejad said most Jews in Israel "have no roots in Palestine, but they are holding the destiny of Palestine in their hands and allow themselves to kill the Palestinian people." The summit condemned terrorism and extremism, stressing the themes of moderation and tolerance.

en.wikinews.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
religion is a mind drug stopping sober spirituality. We are talking about geo-politics and financial trade issues, not the Armageddon EVERY GENERATION has been preaching about since we had the use of rhetoric and Messiahs.

So far we are still here. Surprised? I am not.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

people that wave the statement ' islam will be destroyed' seriously, that will never happen, its impossible you CAN murder/kill muslims but i doubt you can kill all 1.5 billion or so, or even prevent people from following islam let alone destroying islam as a religion.

Get real, there is no antichrist or president that will ever be able to do that.

edit on 26-1-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I see you are the "wiped off the map" crowd. LOL. Hawk much?

So you take the words from 2 separate interviews and try and make them seem as one. funny. Doesn't seem logical to me to do that, but we all have our reasons..lol Dont you guys get new material. This is squashed.

www.historum.com...

Questions About Ahmadinejad's Famous Quote
By Jeffrey Goldberg
Apr 3 2009, 12:35 PM ET

Questions periodically arise about whether or not Iranian President Ahmadinejad's statement that he wants to see Israel "wiped off the map" really means, in the original Farsi, that he seeks the elimination of the Jewish state. I republish here, then, a handy list of Ahmadinejad's statements on the subject. Judge for yourself what he hopes to see happen to Israel:

October, 2005: "Our dear Imam said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine... I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world. But we must be aware of tricks."

Islamic world, not the map dodo, referring to Palestine. Not Israel, but rather the governments treatment of Palestinians.

www.theatlantic.com...

“Fool me once (Iraq War)….shame on you. Fool me twice (coming Iran War) shame on me.”

The following text by Arash Norouzi first published by the Mossadegh Project and Global Research in January 2007 confirms that the alleged “Wiped Off the Map” statement by Iran’s president was never made.

The full quote translated directly to English:

“The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.”
or another translation…..
“History will erase Zionism from the sands of time.”

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want “wiped from the map”?

The answer is: nothing. That’s because the word “map” was never used. The Persian word for map, “nagsheh”, is not contained anywhere in his original farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase “wipe out” ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran’s President threatened to “wipe Israel off the map”, despite never having uttered the words “map”, “wipe out” or even “Israel.”

Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime.

theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yeah WND... total bull.

These guys are warmonger neo-cons.

Iran has been preparing for the 12 imam for years.

You might think they are crazy, but they are not crazier than all the retards who believe in the Mayan apocalypse or the rapture or any of that non-sense.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

The muslims have been looking for fairies and elves for thousands of years. Every time a war pops up people automatically think it's the end of the world and to prepare for armageddons and the like.

I still hold to my beliefs that this yet another created illusion by TPTB. Imagine how much money a world war is worth to the military industrial complex?

$$$$$$$$

"Wait, screw a world war! Let's take it a step further shall we? An engineered apocalyptic armageddon sounds about right, just hide in bunkers while our bank accounts get filled with never ending amounts of money! Conveniently the world needs to be depopulated anyhow, since this amount of people is difficult to control, the "useless eaters" must go!"

Oh and by the way, PERFECT time to start the engines on Project Blue Beam. Coincidence?
edit on 26-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm yeah sure they do. Dont you recall Bush having secret meetings with Jesus Christ so that they could prepare for his return?

Sorry there is nothing about Christiany that is the same as Sharia Law.

Originally posted by mayabong
Don't the Christians believe the same thing in the US? Except replace the 12th imam with Jesus, and replace Islam taking over the world with Christianity. Of course, non- believers being cast into a pit of fire or something. (I dont know the whole story but I can't be too far off)
edit on 25-1-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

No comparison. I watched a segment on CNN about a muslim mercy killing, and I just cried. What kind of religion encourages this.? Not my God

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Every religion has had its wars. The reason why is because you need the "ether" to convince logical people to do illogical things.

Abortion clinic bombings, the crusades, the inquisition, etc etc.

None are exempt.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

let's take it even a step further! Let's have an engineered apocalyptic armageddon, and hide in bunkers while our bank accounts get filled with never ending amounts of money!

where does the money in my bank account come from?
though I do see your main point I can't grasp the ILLuminati concept of world apocalyptic disaster putting money or hope into anybodies pocket
edit on 26-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Step One

Step One is the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. This will apparently be accomplished by faking earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. These locations will supposedly have fake "discoveries" to convince humanity that "new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines." [edit]

Step Two

Step Two involves a gigantic "space show" wherein three-dimensional laser projections will be beamed all over the planet. These will take the shape of whatever deity is most predominant, and will speak in all languages. At the end of the light show, the gods will all merge into one god, the Antichrist. This is a rather baffling plan as it seems to assume people will think this is actually their god, rather than the more natural twenty-first century assumption that it is a particularly opaque Coca Cola advertisement. Evidence advanced for this has been a supposed plan to project the face of Allah, despite its contradiction with Muslim belief of God's uniqueness, over Baghdad in 1991, to tell the Iraqis to overthrow Saddam Hussein. Someone, somewhere, must have thought those primitive, ignorant non-Western savages wouldn't have had television or advertising, and would never guess it was being done with mirrors.[14] The light show can supposedly be seen in occasional tests, which manifest as unidentified flying objects. Some of the True Believers in the project cite existing display technology such as 3D projection mapping as foreshadowing the great light show in the sky. This stage will be accomplished, apparently, with the aid of a Soviet computer that will be fed "with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electro-mechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain." The computers are also capable of inducing suicidal thoughts.[15] The Soviets are (not "were") the "New World Order" people. Why NASA would use a Soviet computer when the USSR had to import or copy its computer technology from the West is not detailed. [edit]

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves. The atheists will presumably hear an absence of Richard Dawkins. [edit]

Step Four

Step Four has three parts: Making humanity think an alien invasion is about to occur at every major city; Making the Christians think the Rapture is about to happen; A mixture of electronic and supernatural forces, allowing the supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics, coax, power and telephone lines to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances, that will by then all have a special microchip installed.[16] Then chaos will break out, and people will finally be willing - perhaps even desperate - to accept the New World Order. The United Nations plans to use Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" as the anthem for the introduction of the one world religion.[1] A device has apparently already been perfected that will lift enormous numbers of people, as in a Rapture. UFO abductions are tests of this device. Project Blue Beam proponents believe psychological preparations have already been made, Monast having claimed that 2001: A Space Odyssey, Star Wars and the Star Trek series all involve an invasion from space and all nations coming together (the first two don't, plus the third is peaceful contact) and that Jurassic Park propagandises evolution in order to make people think God's words are lies.

edit on 26-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009)

Crisis or anything for that matter effects the stock market.

War, besides contracts and illicit monies exchanging hands, brings "control" over the markets by making predictable circumstances that affect your investments.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join