It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
double post, I´ll just add some more instead of letting this go to waste.

Just another way to make you poor, and the right people rich. funny huh. laughing, morally driven. bah.

With the recent events, you may be wondering how war can affect stock market, isn’t it? Well, they are two totally different things, but wars are a big issue when you are thinking of making money. The stock market reacts differently to different things. Take World War 1 for example. The stock market closed for 4 months after the war started! When it finally reopened, the Dow Jones industrial average was down 30 percent. Two years later in1915 it was back up to 80 percent. The U.S. went back into war in 1917. The share market was already getting better in late 1918 when the war ended. During Pearl Harbor the market wasn't the best place to make money. Wars are not the only thing that affects the stock market.

www.sharetipsinfo.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: fix

edit on Sat Jan 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by rebellender

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009)

Crisis or anything for that matter effects the stock market.

War, besides contracts and illicit monies exchanging hands, brings "control" over the markets by making predictable circumstances that affect your investments.

The said crash of the dollar displaces Wall Street so it no longer is in play
You didnt answer my question ...I will ask again
How does a world ending as we know it Apocalypse make anybody rich particularly How does the end result make the Illuminati rich? that is the whole in your glasses. Or do the bombs only drop on peasants? if so what are lords without serfs .What good are Kings and no land? Chiefs and no Indians?
Corbettreport over/depopulation

edit on 26-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The 12th imam is coming and his code name is JDAM, kneel before his awesome power - the fun thing about war with Iran is there's no way we can half ass tactical strike it - it's either carpet bomb parking lot or bust.
edit on 26-1-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

the idea of the threat is the real issue, not the threat itself.

My post did answer your question. read carefully.

By making people feel scared or safe, they control our spending habits, market trends, faith in entire economies. The worth of a countires coin.

They dont give a damn who is running a country or is in power, they just want control over the worlds finances, those are the real reins of power.

puppets are just toys and nations are play things, the money, the worth of things. these things make your life a reality, or a nightmare.

Do you have a job, do you know someone who is unemployed. Do you own property that has been reduced in half of worth?
why?
well you can thank the same people who are pushing crisis after crisis for that. They have made a killing. Literally.

the world will not end. A dollar crash is not the plan, but it is an oportunity to make a new coin.

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: fix and more

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately

the idea of the threat is the real issue, not the threat itself.

My post did answer your question. read carefully.

By making people feel scared or safe, they control our spending habits, market trends, faith in entire economies. The worth of a countires coin.

They dont give a damn who is running a country or is in power, they just want control over the worlds finances, those are the real reins of power.

puppets are just toys and nations are play things, the money, the worth of things. these things make your life a reality, or a nightmare.

Do you have a job, do you know someone who is unemployed. Do you own property that has been reduced in half of worth?
why?
well you can thank the same people who are pushing crisis after crisis for that. They have made a killing. Literally.

the world will not end. A dollar crash is not the plan, but it is an oportunity to make a new coin.

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: fix and more

You are emulating the Alex Jones brainwashing that I hear time and time again.
I haven't worked going on 3 years. I am 1 inch from living in a vehicle. I dont have any bank accounts.
I dont think your "Evil Empire" mentality works other than making Alex Jones one Fat Rich Cat.
One has to be careful what one feeds his brain....agreeing to disagree at this point, have a great night.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

ok thanks!

I am flattered you think I am capable of brainwashing, though, I think I got my poles switched. usually it works better on the other side, but OK.

I am sorry to hear that, good luck bro. I hope it all works out. We are all in the same boat in one way or the other.

I really do wish you the best.
I will be thinking of you tonight.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by superman2012
Everyone has been on threads (including FF) where I have pointed out to them that the 12th Imam will be coming "when the world breaks out in civil war for no reason. If they are the cause of the "reason" than that would be against their religion.

Tell that to the leadership of Iran. They think they can move this thing along. Obviously they either have a different interpretation of Islam than you do ... OR ... their own egos are getting in the way and they think they are chosen by Allah for this ... OR ... BOTH. Considering the egos involved and the crazy religious baggage involved ... anything is possible.

edit on 1/26/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

Where is your source saying that they want to cause a nuclear war to bring on the 12th Imam? Or their different interpretation of Islam, more specifically the twelvers that you are focused on? Considering the egos involved on both sides nothing would surprise me either.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by casenately

Hell, you didn't even read the point of the text I posted.

The point was that Ahmadinejad said that Israel needed to be moved to Europe.

What part of that says that he's only talking about the "regime"?

I've never seen such blatant sidestepping of a topic in my life. You take the cake!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I think that he was referring to the artificial creation of the state of Israel. Not a practical solution or anything like that. I didn't address it since it was taken out of context like the rest of your post. will you address the issue of misrepresenting the quote as I presented? That is actually provable. Like math. Either he did or didn't say that.

If you want me to validate your claims that he is some sort of Satan trying to conquer Israel like some sort of comic book character then well, no, I will not. stop taking things out of context and mixing things up to suit your purposes.

First , put that into context,
provide the FULL interview with the WHOLE response as well as the question or query he was addressing, or else you are just cutting and pasting, like your Blemish or stain remark that I showed you totally misrepresented.

In the end your agenda is no more clarified or enhanced by rehashing things I already addressed. That whole post is misrepresenting the information as it stands.

shame on you. You are an accomplice in ignorance. tisk tisk.

edit
not to mention I completely proved that WIKI article is a sham. WIKI, really that is your end all source, wait I´ll edit it and be right back.,...lol

the entire global journalistic community that is not owned by Rupert Murdock accepts that he was grossly misrepresented to suit the interests of hawks like yourself.

more edit,
if you guys need new material I am available for a small charge, ROTFLMFAO

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: more and lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Does Ahmadinejad think Israel should move to Europe? If he does, would that be just the "Zionist" regime or ALL of Israel? Use your common sense.

Iran's President Says Move Israel

news.bbc.co.uk...

Iran Prez: Move Israel to Europe

www.cbsnews.com...

Ahmadinejad: Referendum on transfer of Israel to Europe

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that if Germany and Austria feel responsible for massacring Jews during World War II, a state of Israel should be established on their soil

not that they should, but if they feel so responsible, then, they should move them to their land.

not that they should be moved.

He didn't say , hey,
you know what would be great, if they moved to Europe, nope

sorry more BS out of context.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

At a news conference on January 14, 2006, Ahmadinejad stated his speech had been exaggerated and misinterpreted.[26] "There is no new policy, they created a lot of hue and cry over that. It is clear what we say: Let the Palestinians participate in free elections and they will say what they want." Speaking at a D-8 summit meeting in July 2008, he denied that his country would ever instigate military action. Instead he claimed that "the Zionist regime" in Israel would eventually collapse on its own.[27][28]

Asked if he objected to the government of Israel or Jewish people, he said that "creating an objection against the Zionists doesn't mean that there are objections against the Jewish". He added that Jews lived in Iran and were represented in the country's parliament.[27]

In a September 2008 interview Ahmadinejad was asked: "If the Palestinian leaders agree to a two-state solution, could Iran live with an Israeli state?" He replied:

If they [the Palestinians] want to keep the Zionists, they can stay ... Whatever the people decide, we will respect it. I mean, it's very much in correspondence with our proposal to allow Palestinian people to decide through free referendums.[29]

en.wikipedia.org...

wiki lol

Some European countries insist on saying that during World War II, Hitler burned millions of Jews and put them in concentration camps. Any historian, commentator or scientist who doubts that is taken to prison or gets condemned. Although we don't accept this claim [of the holocaust], if we suppose it is true... If the Europeans are honest they should give some of their provinces in Europe – like in Germany, Austria or other countries – to the Zionists and the Zionists can establish their state in Europe. You offer part of Europe and we will support it."[52][53]

same source.

so he didn't say it flat out like you say like he actually thinks that.

it's called sarcasm, he was saying to butt out or offer a solution.

Some European countries insist on saying that Hitler killed millions of innocent Jews in furnaces and they insist on it to the extent that if anyone proves something contrary to that they condemn that person and throw them in jail," IRNA quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Although we don't accept this claim, if we suppose it is true, our question for the Europeans is: is the killing of innocent Jewish people by Hitler the reason for their support to the occupiers of Jerusalem?" he said.

"If the Europeans are honest they should give some of their provinces in Europe -- like in Germany, Austria or other countries -- to the Zionists and the Zionists can establish their state in Europe. You offer part of Europe and we will support it."

edit on 26-1-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There you go again, refusing to read.

If you actually took the time to read more than the first paragraph of the first link you'd see that he also mentioned transferring them to Canada or Alaska.

If you were really knowledgeable about Ahmadinejad's views on Palestine, you'd know that he believes ALL of Israel to be Muslim land. He thinks only Muslims should control land in the Middle East, period.

With the support of Iran, Hamas holds Palestinians as hostages in the Gaza Strip to further their cause in turning the world against Israel. Ahmadinejad could care less about the Palestinians.

If you read Hamas' Charter, it says that Palestinians should be able to live on the land, BUT NOT CONTROL IT! They believe the land belongs to ALL MUSLIMS.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
'19In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

20And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
--------------------------------------
"and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them."

This is the text that Muslims
base there "12th Iman" from,,,
(Well the Isaiah 19 (King James Version),, does say just that,,

"a saviour, and a great one" Amadinajahn,,
thinks,,no believes that this person was,,,

Ayatola Khomani,, the original,, "lets take over Iran guy,,
and
Khomani,, believed it
because thats what the French told him he was,, during his Hyatis in France,,,
So Imadinerjacket,
thinks it has passed on too him,,
and not the High priests.of Iran.
The right too be called the "a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them."

And that is Irans weakness and there strenght.

Me.

Personally i belive that modern day person was "Anwar Saddat",,"a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them." and well we all know what happened there.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I did read it. It was taken out of context, again. He was asking, if they support the OCUPATION OF ISRAEL by its regime then, they should offer land in Europe. He was not asking for a policy or demand for it.

again more BS rhetoric from you trying to skip over the fact you provided false facts and are continuing to misrepresent information to suit your PRO WAR mentality.

I bet you have investments in military industries and would love to see a war with Iran to make your net worth go up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

we could quote all the racist crap in any "good book"

the mid evil world was a crap place to live in. The Jews, Christians and Muslims were insane then.

Iran is a fairly westernized country that is not full of fanatics like Iraq because of the dumb policy we implemented there. Maybe you want terrorist to set up shop there after all authority and control is lost after a bumbled invasion. Is that it

you want to make another state that is completely decimated and has nothing but corpses in the street and insurgents recruiting kids that otherwise would have gotten an education and become productive members of society. Is that it? Because at the moment it doesn't exist

SO If you want Ill look for the craziest thing Christians ever said as well as Jews just to make us see how they are all insane for worship of MAGIC PEOPLE.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Islamist nationalists associated with the Muslim Brotherhood under the name of Islamic Jihad.

The group was subsequently found to have hatched the assassination plot with Al Gamaa al-Islamiyya, a Brotherhood offshoot that would , in the mid-1990s, develop ties with al-Qaeda and be chiefly responsible for the 1997 terrorist attack in Luxor on Nov. 17, 1997, when six men dressed in black attacked tourists visiting the famous site in Upper Egypt. Sixty-two men, women and children were killed.

"al-Qaeda" still think its cia? lol right,,

Egyptian brother against Egyptian Brother,,,Muslim Brotherhood oppressor or saviour?
you decide,,,

long memory,,,,,i liked Saddat,,,

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Read "All of Palestine". These are the highlights, since you don't like to read.

www.standwithus.com...

If you really want to gain some information, read the entire Hamas Charter.

www.mideastweb.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
dude I get it

you are in the opinion of Satan is now in Iran, they want to destroy their economy they have been building for years now and in the process bring about the end of the world

I GET IT YOU ARE INSANE AND ACTUALLY BELEIVE THIS

I might be better read than you, dont go making assumptions buddy.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
jewish racism

"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud..."
"Babylonian Talmud", published by the Boston Talmud Society, p. XII

The Jews refer to the remainder of Earths inhabitants, the non-Jewish peoples, as "Gentiles", "Goyim". Let's see what the Jewish Talmud teaches the Jews concerning the non-Jewish majority, i.e. those who are not part of Jahve's "Chosen People":

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew."

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."

Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."

Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."

Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."

Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."

Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join