It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Preparing Now for Armageddon ( and 12th Imam)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, on a positive side-note it will be the "last" islamic messiah because after that, Iran, its leadership and possibly Islam will cease to exist

It's funny, because if one were to believe prophecies, this is what is fore-told...after the next great war a long period of peace will come.

Of course, Iran does not see it's orchestrating its own destruction, possible the destruction of Islam as a whole.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronxbull
I just found this. OMG

what can we do to stop them before it is too late? I am now aware of the truth. Iran must be stoped. I will tell my kids to write a letter each to our representitives asking for actions to be taken. My eldest son is of age and I think we need to have a talk about freedom. it is about that time.

we need to stop them AT ALL COSTS

So who should stop them?

Should the US take an active role in a religious war?

Sorry, I really don't see any justification for taking any part in any of it.

Religion rears its ugly head again and the only thing to stop it is a war. When will we learn?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Well, on a positive side-note it will be the "last" islamic messiah because after that, Iran, its leadership and possibly Islam will cease to exist

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. - 9:32

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

then at least explain your own view of whether or not Muslims are preparing for the 12th Imam/Mahdi if you're so concerned about this thread being derailed.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

What's the point in me explaining it?
I just explained, for the n-th time that according to our prophecies and traditions (regarded as most authentic by mainstream islam) the Mahdi will FIGHT AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST.

And JUST 2 posts after that - here we have a guy saying "yes, I knew Mahdi is the antichrist".

I mean, WTH - why do i bother writing then? Do people read at all here?

And regarding "muslims preparing for the 12th Imam/Mahdi" - you should understand that out of ca. 1,7 billion muslims, only about 7% believe in the "12th Imam", while the majority believes in the Mahdi. The concept of the 12th imam is a rafidite belief (Shia twelvers sect) and not of the mainstream Islam.

The mainstream Islam believes that according to some traditions, a muslim leader will be persecuted by a regime in Arabia, he will flee to Makkah, where the people will give him the pledge of allegiance.

An army will try to reach Makkah to kill him, but they will perish in a landslide. Meanwhile the forces of Antichrist will gather in a final attack on the muslims - the Mahdi (the Leader) will lead them against his forces. Then Jesus will descend and will kill the antichrist.

End of story.

I can tell you that muslims are not "preparing" for the Mahdi. If he comes, OK, but we are not to wait for one man "to save us". If we are attacked, we will defend ourselves.

Similarly, if Iran is attacked, and all latest news is pointing to that - naturally it will defend itself.

Or would you oh so like for them to do nothing and Israel and US just wipe them out? Maybe throw a couple of nukes while at it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

ok, i must admit im am by no means up to date on my teaching of the muslim faith, though i am aware that the Bible, Quran, and the Torah all share a common history if you will, but i was unaware that in the Muslim religion that Christ was to do battle with the Anti-Christ.

An army will try to reach Makkah to kill him, but they will perish in a landslide. Meanwhile the forces of Antichrist will gather in a final attack on the muslims - the Mahdi (the Leader) will lead them against his forces. Then Jesus will descend and will kill the antichrist.

i shall have to do some reading up on this. thank you for a new road to go down.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
So much nonsense in this thread.

But it's nothing new - these false claims keep reappearing on ATS again and again.

Let me educate you:

1. Imam means leader, as in THE LEADER OF THE PRAYER.
2. Imam Mahdi is believed to be a descendant of Muhammad who will unite the muslims who are ruled by oppressive dictators.
2. According to various sources, he CANNOT appear BEFORE the Antichrist.
3. So, if, as uninformed christians claim, he himself is the antichrist, then WHO WILL HE BE FIGHTING? Since according to ALL sources about him, he will be fighting AGAINST the antichrist.
4. Moreover, according to ALL sources, he will fight alongside Jesus - against the Antichrist. So, how can he be ANTIchrist when he is fighting WITH CHRIST?

So, do not forget: If the prophecies from these sources are to be fulfilled, first the antichrist must appear, and then the Mahdi who will fight against him and his army. But he will not be able to defeat him, until Jesus comes, who will defeat him.

Mind you, all these prophecies are based on hadith and NOT ON QUR'AN. So, only God knows best what will really happen.

edit on 25/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

Easy the Imam will not be fighting with Christ because he does not believe in a Christ that died for us on the Cross, he will be fighting with someone called Jesus who is not a the Christ.

The Imam and the false Jesus will probably be fighting the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11
Who could be Moses and Elijah - does that make sense the good guys? They will have power to send plagues and shut up the sky so it does not rain, they will be considered the bad guys who judge the people of the earth and prophecy.

The 12th Iman and Jesus/Isa resemble the false witnesses or anti-gods if they appear.

Armageddon is from Iraq onwards, army of 200million, with breastplates of fire with an Angel commanding them called Apollon.

Islamic Jesus turns up at Damascus, Isaiah 17 says Damascus will be a city no more and destroyed.

The Islamic Jesus is on a mission to destroy the cross and Christianity.

The Christian Jesus will come down with his Saints or Angels to fight the beast and false prophet, he will have a new name and be called Lord of Lords.

Ezekiel 38 says Iran and possibly Russia unite for war, God will send earthquakes and plagues and make their arrows fallout of their hands, in other words their missiles fail.

Then Earthquakes break the Temple Mount Shrine, two earthquakes have damaged it so far in History another will come when God gets angry so it will probably damage the Temple Mount it self.

A New Temple will be built.

Hopefully the rapture occurs at the trumpet call when the dead and the Church who are still living will be taken up by Christ and the Islamic world will think it is something to do with God wiping us off the map.

I like the Avatar reminds me of beheading, a bit like those who bare testomony to Christ when the anti-christ comes, has a fitting meaning.

edit on 7-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Also an Earthquake is set to happen in Israel when the two witnesses finish their testimony and the beast from the Abyss overpowers them so that Temple Mount will have to be reconstructed by someone, by that time I doubt anyone would want to be part of that plan in doing so.

Revelation 11

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.
Text

The antichrist VS The 12th Imam

The antichrist's kingdom will rule the world for seven years.

VS

12th Imam will rule the world for seven years.

Bible speaks of 3 ½ years of tribulation before the antichrist reveals himself by desecrating the Jewish temple.

VS

Three years of chaos before the revealing of the 12th Imam.

The antichrist is described as a deceiver who will claim to bring peace, but will actually bring widespread war.

VS

The anticipation of the 12th Imam is that he will bring peace through massive war with the rest of the world.

Beheading is Antichrist's preferred method of execution according to Revelation.

VS

The antichrist has any non-believer beheaded. This practice is done today in Muslim countries.

The world will marvel after Antichrist.

VS

The world will love the 12th Imam.

Antichrist will be helped by the Beast.

VS

The 12th Imam will be helped by Jesus.

Antichrist and Beast will have great power on earth.

VS

The Mahdi will be rich and will give wealth to the people of the world freely. He will cause crops to grow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Either there will be a false version of the Mahdi with no power, or a devilish being will be filling that title.
Or there will be a powerful being who is not Islamic in nature but will decieve all religions to believe him who will set up his place at Israel on Temple Mount.

This who Islamic thing is going to confuse people and maybe that is its plan, at least they have over a Billion followers to help do the fighting either way at least a Billionpeople on either side will be decieved.

edit on 8-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I just want to refer everyone, not derail this thread, just refer to everyone, to look over the comments in another thread currently being offered so that they may better contribute to this one.I say this since it has some of the "facts" offered here and have been examined there in detail. It is only 2 pages now and really would only mean 1 minute of your time. If you wish to participate in these threads it is best to be as informed as possible

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

The Imam and the false Jesus will probably be fighting the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11
Who could be Moses and Elijah - does that make sense the good guys?

I like the Avatar reminds me of beheading, a bit like those who bare testomony to Christ when the anti-christ comes, has a fitting meaning.

edit on 7-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

Quit rambling, will ya.

How can the Mahdi be against Moses when we believe in all the prophets, including Moses?
The difference between us and the jews and christians is: the jews believe in all the prophets, except the last 2 ones - Jesus and Muhammad. The christians go one step further and believe in all of them, except the last one - Muhammad. And we believe in all of them, including the last one.

it is not our fault that you base your illogical accusations on anonymous corrupted books - widely accepted in the academic world as works of anonymous authors who wrote for their own apologetic purpose.

Anything you quote from Ezekiel, Daniel or Revelation for that matter is to be taken with a grain of salt - because none of these books today is the revealed word of God - but rather the words of men, who wrote them as compilations of oral traditions, legends and myths. None of them is original anymore - in fact, one can not even be sure that there ever *was* an original book of Ezekiel revealed by God or that Revelation ever was more than a perverted copy of Daniel written by someone who never was a prophet.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It is funny how accurate a book that is made up predicts Persia and surroundig nations as endtime enemies as fortold while Persia which is now called Iran is doing just that setting it self up as the enemy, they could have been a different people but they are not because the same tribes and populations will be doing exactly as Bible prophecy states and they don't even believe in this book. It says God will gather Israel from all nations and the geographic size of Isreal is the same size as in the predictions it does not extend futher than stated.

Ezekiel has a tomb in Iraq he did exist even if people say his book did not.

As for the Koran you can not call that perfect either, it was put together many years later in an ordering system based on length of verse of scatted bits of verses, the oldest known complete book is 200 years after the events written in a style that is could not have come before.

I will stick to the Bible, either a few billion Christians have it wrong or a Billion or so Muslims have it wrong but so far the Bible has predicted too many things to call them coincidence.

Moses and Elijah was seen in the transfiguration by Jesus, Elijah went to heaven he is not dead yet nor is Enoch, some say its Enoch and Elijah as the two witnesses who will appear in Israel.

Someone possibly calling himself Jesus will pretend he is the Messiah along with a false prophet, who ever these two undercover prophets are will decieve the nations that are left from the rapture.

Two witnesses - Moses and Elijah in Israel
|
Killed by the beast - Devil
|
False Prophets and a False Jesus and Beast
|
True Christ Jesus and the Saints

Mahdi and Jesus
|
al-Masih ad-Dajjal - who will have one eye so would be recognisable

(He will appear between Iraq and Iran)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The ball is the Midde East court, because the Islamic anti-Christ will appear between Iran and Iraq, so if Iran says they have the 12 Imam then where is the anti-christ figure then doing all the chaos?

If he does appear it will be in in the Middle East according to Islam

According to the Bible he will be in Israel, he will set up an Image also a bit like Zeus at the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes he was placed near Temple Mount causing the Abomination.

He could be Jew he could be Islamic or both in nature but will be a deciever either way.

He will fight against Israel and force Christianity to convert or die.

Armageddon will be situated from Iraq , Gog and Magog nations also be held in the Middle East.

The Islamic version of Gog and Magog

Then if the two supernatural leaders do appear like the 12th Imam and Jesus there is still 50/50 of that being false.

You can not place Britain, Europe, America under the spotlight unless some leader becomes peacemaker and is of mixed religious background, Tony Blair has been accused of this role since he tries to find peaceful solution to Israel.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Last contribution on this thread as time to do other things.

To be even more spooky will they breath life into the Image of the Beast?

edit on 12-2-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice twist you added on this FF

Way to take the bait from a Zionist website from Santa Monica

network-tools.com...

Notice how the promote Mark Levin's book?

www.wnd.com...

Just in case you didn't know he's a former Reagan staffer.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have never heard of Reza Kahlili before, but this is some pretty bad propaganda. This article is based on speculation and lies.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Reza Kahlili was just on Fox News claiming Iran has hundreds of sleeper cells in the United States and they will do preemptive strikes on the US this year. Total horse manure propaganda; no evidence at all. This same "CIA asset" (probably works for operation mocking bird) has claimed in the past that Iran already had nuclear warheads!

www.democraticunderground.com...

He's the guy who started the lie about Iran wanting destruction of Israel, based on some random website that was supposedly associated with the Iranian regime.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I found this interesting....

Our Prophet (saas) reveals in the hadiths that there will be certain distinguishing moles and marks on Hazrat Mahdi's %28as%29 body

THERE WILL BE A MARK ON HAZRAT MAHDI’S %28as%29 LEG

HIS [HAZRAT MAHDI’S %28as%29] LEGS ARE WIDE AND STOCKY AND THERE IS A MARK THE OPPOSITE COLOR TO THAT OF HIS BODY ON HIS RIGHT LEG.

www.islamicity.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Revelation can now be understood. Muslims fail to give the devil credit for how great his plan is at riding every last soul into hell? Do you seriously think he will wait till last minute to hatch a plan or did he start thousands of years ago? Jesus warns heavily of a false christ in last days! says that many will be decieved. not some, MANY. "Narrow is the path to the kingdom and few find it, broad is the path to hell" in this world righteousness will always be the minority.

Here is key to Revelation:

antichrist beast= 12th imam
False prophet= Islamic jesus (miracle working clone) proclaims he is only prophet. he also institutes mark of beast (name of his god), makes war on Christians, and he breaths life into image of his god. Is it coincidence that muslims are awaiting these guys as their end time stars ? Or that they have an image called the "black stone" that forgives sin? Google it. And that this "stone" will "speak" in last days? is this the image described in revalation that speaks?

The core of this is as follows: ANY religion that denies Jesus IS the SON of GOD is blasphemy and will taste the lake of fire. the sad part is many many Christians will leave when they see this false jesus working insane miracles. Jesus is the only name under heaven to gain access to the kingdom of God. if you are a Christian keep the faith as these events are unfolding fast! If you are a Christian who thinks we share same God as muslims you are greatly deceived and if you ever repeat that blasphemy again may you be stricken down for not doing your homework . Lack of knowledge will be your destruction.

True God is all righteousness and holiness! all who enter His kingdom will do so of his own heart, not threat of death. repeant of your sin to Jesus (yeshua!) and ask his forgiveness. Then run to get baptized in his name! You will receive something a muslim never will , the Holy Spirit! peace to the brethren in Christ . tell your loved ones.

Invite all to Christ peacefully especially your enemies for they are deceived. keep the faith even into the guillotine, may God be with you.

To see muslims convert and filled with love is one of the most amazing things I have seen, heaven rejoices over your arrival, for you were dead and now you live.

Lastly to those who fail to repeant! WOE unto you as we arrive on white stallions behind our messiah and watch your faces turn to horror! Repeant and seek light! Amen in Christ

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasthournow

I felt compelled to reply to the anti-muslim and anti-Islam you daringly and ignorantly spewed all over this site.

Religion is never about dogmas that you spout, but is only logic and reason.

The Almighty God, known by many names including Allah, across geological barriers, cultures, time and space, is our common Creator, and we mankind are created by Him, given the gift of life, love and free will. We ALL are His sons and daughters. The only thing is - dare we make this claim,knowing full well how much we ALL had sinned against His moral and ethical guidelines passed down to us?

Our Messiah insistance that he alone is the way and path to our Creator was simply because before he came, mankind had long deviated from Him, and had worshipped after false gods and false doctrines, including even the worshipping of flawed self.

He initially came for the jews, as the chosen people had been led astry, but because of the many non-jews who believed in his teachings, by our Creator's grace and compassion which he too shared, his mission was extended to all mankind, whom will believe and follow his teachings.

It is his teachings that will lead us back to our Creator, thus he is our way and path, to know Him and know the path to progress and evolution.

The prophet Muhammad had been sent by our compassionate Creator, to reach out to another ethnic group far from Israel - the barbaric and pagan arabs, to know Him. Even though the prophet's words had been much mis-interpretated, the Koran's central tenets remains the same with Judaism and Christianity. It is those central tenats that all 3 mainstream religions share, not the mis-interpretations, just as some of the forms of rituals were different.

Our Creator's spirit dwells upon us ALL, regardless if we are religious faithfuls or atheists, for He created us, and is part of all mankind. It is only in acknowledging the spirit does it becomes a reality before our eyes, as taught by the divine teachers sent.

Just because you or your kind say that different faiths do not share the same God, you are right and verified as truth embodied, and freely condemn others for their non agreement to you and your kind's mis-interpretated beliefs? Are you attempting to be God, claiming you are right, to fool others just as our Messiah had claimed that there would be many pretenders that will come?

If there were more religious dogmatic ignorants like you around, mankind would have never progress.

I suggest that people like you SHOULD attend more INTER-FAITH dialogues, to comprehend religions more, listen and feel our Creator's voice in your heart, than to wave mis-interpretated scriptures around like an ignorant fool which will only destroy us all, regardless if you are jew, muslim or christian.

I meant you no offense, even as my words seemd harsh, for no matter what you had done, you are still only my fellow human brother.

As for the Mahdi, only the Shias made him central to their beliefs and not the majority Sunnis. Prophet Muhammad only prophecied that he was a man of vast intelligence, but is not a prophet. Prophet Muhammad was the last prophet, there will be no more.

And the apostate persian leader Khamenei was the one who had blasphemously preached end days as now when NO mortal will know when, who DARES to call himself the ultimate authority of Islam and SPIRITUAL LEADER of Islam, which is against the very teachings of what prophet Muhammad taught as he intentionally left no leader nor appointed one, for his divine task was to make true muslims understand that they are all equal, and leadership will have to come from the assembly, and NOT rule by one, or by a tyranny with an assembly of puppets.

It seems the persian empire leaders had never learnt from history, of how it had often been divinely judged and punished since civilisation began for mankind. May the leaders wake up or the end that they had been propagandizing will come...but for them only.

May our common Creator be merciful to the Iranians and us all.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join