It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Carl Sagan know something?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The microwave theory stems back to Nancy Talbot and BLT research who also supports people like Robbert Van Den Broeke:

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

This is my favourite, Nancy herself took this one!

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

Clearly her bs meter is switched off.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOOWNER

even your questions have questions this is philosophy at it's finest. It must be tough though not getting any real finite scientific answers.
edit on 25-1-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

thanks for the compliment

but there is plenty of tangible proof such as ghost images in the field the next year, changes in the soil and seeds of only the plants affected. They are not esoteric, they're things you can hold in your hand

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

This image is from the year 1678. It's authenticity has been proven by documented evidence from the British library.
There are even earlier accounts from 815 AD where people believed in CLOUD SHIPS from Magonia that flattened crops into circles. Agobard issued a prohibition against locals taking seeds from the circles for their pagan fertility rituals.

In 1740 square patterns were found in crop fields and it was believed these were caused by "square winds".

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

what's your point with those pictures?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Huh?

I'm not the one making the assumption here, the creators of the message are making the assumption that aliens have/had/understand the radio technology, there is no other way of deciphering the message.

So if we're to believe that aliens did get it, they had the means to reply the same way , do you understand?

And what crop circles had signs of microwave energy in them before microwaves were available?

Sources?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

This thread isn't about crop circles mate, didn't you get the memo?

Good to see you're happy to question the number of nucleotides in the original message but not why silicon was added to the components of DNA but not to the strand of DNA in the alien message...

Why are you not willing to debate this?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Huh?

I'm not the one making the assumption here, the creators of the message are making the assumption that aliens have/had/understand the radio technology, there is no other way of deciphering the message.

So if we're to believe that aliens did get it, they had the means to reply the same way , do you understand?

And what crop circles had signs of microwave energy in them before microwaves were available?

Sources?

who's making assumptions but you? or maybe Kaku is with his microwave oven without a door duct taped to his head steaming and weaving stalks in the middle of the night using gps? please don't muddy these waters, no one has to prove anything to you so why don't you go somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hi Chad.
Having a cupa rosy lea at mo so thought I'd call in. y'no I'm beggining to like you. Rarely do we find someone so determined as you. Would you like me to take over for a while your fingers must be worn out by now

Seriously though, I think you ought to get some rest mate, you been in this thread ALL DAY denying and demanding. You've realy pushed the counter up though so maybe I should leave you be...

link   

The point? The fact you have to ask probably means my explanation will go in one ear and out the other...

Nancy Talbot is the one pushing the microwave claims, she is also photographing terribly faked images of UFO's over crop circles.

Billy Meyer's photos were better than hers, she has zero credibility.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This thread isn't about crop circles

well it sorta is whether OP wants it to be or not. I think the jury is still out on that unless OP wants to remove the emphasis on the circles' validity seeing how it kinda all depends on them being sent by aliens

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

didn't you get the memo that Kaku is on board with the microwaves?

edit on 25-1-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Hi Chad.
Having a cupa rosy lea at mo so thought I'd call in. y'no I'm beggining to like you. Rarely do we find someone so determined as you. Would you like me to take over for a while your fingers must be worn out by now

Seriously though, I think you ought to get some rest mate, you been in this thread ALL DAY denying and demanding. You've realy pushed the counter up though so maybe I should leave you be...

I'm ready for bed otherwise I woulda batted him around a little just for fun. I love how he complains about "deflection"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Some of these crop circles, not all, Clearly have been done with some sort of advanced technology. Maybe human, or possibly Alien. The patterns on alot of them would require precise laser like presision in order to create. Now, I have studied many of them throughout the last two decades and alot of them without a doubt had to have had the hand of technology involved. With those, it's basically impossible for any human, or group of humans for that matter, to have created them with some plywood or whatever the case could be. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Oh God you don't get it do you?

The claim of microwave energy found in some crop circles is used as an argument to show that they cant be man mad, one if the leading proponents of this is Nancy Talbot the fake UFO pictures woman I mentioned above.

Kaku is one who disagrees with that and thinks a modified microwave oven could be the cause of the microwave energy.

Do you follow now?? I'm not deflecting anything!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just so it's clear, Kaku said it's a "possibility" that modified microwave ovens or other things created some of these crop circles. He far from said that he believed 100% that this was the case. Personally, I would like to hear Sagan's opinion on them being that many more precise crop circles have turned up world-wide since he passed away. Unfortuantely, we will never get to hear his one of a kind, though still speculative opinion. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Finally!!!!!!! I Was about to give up reading this thread until I got to your post. You finally put some commonsense into it. There is so much that were not being told by so many. If you really want to get a message across to the masses what better way to accomplish it. Simple and eloquent in commonsense and science.
Some will follow the clues some will eat the cereal. If it leads somewhere, great! if not I'll take a bowl of Cream of Wheat.

Could be however, if there is a "whoever". They want to see who will follow the clues and who won't. If I was on my way here from out there. (and I was of a peaceful nature. Because if i wasn't you'd never see me coming) I'd like to know before hand who would have an open mind and who wouldn't.

If there is a whoever, I can tell they don't trust the worlds Governments any more than I do. So they get my vote.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be Earth, Mars, and Jupiter's 4 largest moons? Note how the symbol for Jupiter is changed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Fascinating.

I've seen the circles before a few times but until now never gave what possible information is inside them much thought until now.

Very well done, S&F for bringing this to us and enlightening me. I have a feeling these are definitely not human-made.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

So the real question here is, did he know the correct DNA numbers long before we are supposed to have known them, right? Interesting question, and possible. After all, there is often research that is kept secret for various reasons (such as test craft), and we hear about it later on. Possible they were more advanced in the DNA field back then than we were told. Question would be, of course, WHY were they keeping that a secret. Has to be a reason, and nothing I can think of that isn't rather disconcerting. Have suspected (and not alone in this) that some of the odd creatures that have been reported could be some escapee from a secret recombinant DNA lab. Things like the original PR chupacabra, for example. Would love to hear Sagan's explanation for how his "mistake" turned out to not be one, if the data is correct.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I suspect the "junk DNA" is just things they can't tell the use for yet, so they call it "junk". Arrogant scientist, not exactly unheard of, right?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join