It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians the End of days for us is Around the Corner

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by CaptainNemo

. . . I am done now . . .
I was brought up from birth being told Jesus was showing up to judge the world at any minute and now I am approaching 60 and it took me this long to realize that some people were reading things into the Bible that were just not there. So, I just spent fifty plus years ending up with nothing to show for my life as far as any substantial accomplishments or legacy or even kids seeing how it would have been just unnecessary torture for children who were going to have their life cut short as the world goes up in flames. So, what was that torment, again?
It may be too painful for you to contemplate that you are not getting points from God for telling people the world is going to end.
People just have ridiculously short lives as it is and no one needs a suddenly ending world to realize they need to start doing what is right, now, and anyone who acts under thread of punishment are not really repentant anyway, so the info is useless.

edit on 25-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

My friend, you are senior to me but we have shared the same internal burden. End-of-the-world syndrome as I call it. Where daily events become banal and the massive black cloud armagedon looms on the horizon. We know that at any moment the savior will come to judge all men for their sins, so creating or continuing to live life with hope would be otiose. The fate of the world is inextricable. I have a 2 year old sister. I have sat down and wept before knowing that she will never get to experience life as I have. It took me months of praying and self actualization to realize that my tears of fear should be tears of joy. The bible says REJOICE.!

No man knows the exact time and date, so i'm assuming you two were extracting what you wanted out of the bible. BUT Jesus told us what to look for and a few of the signs have come to happen already, the end is near.

I am not sorry that with all your years you have failed to overcome your affliction. I have, and I did it with help and I am verily repentant. I don't need the world to end to do good. If you haven't sit down and think about your life, your faults and shortcomings. Pray to the father that he help you reveal yourself to YOU. Something must be holding you back and I feel your pain.

Satan has decieved the world and we have failed to see it. We must be punished

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am not sorry that with all your years you have failed to overcome your affliction.

My "affliction" was this idea taught to me where being peculiar is a mark that you are distinct from the "world", meaning people who do not seem odd, since they are "in conformity with the world". So you have this idea that your theology seeming out of place with mainstream Christianity is evidence towards you having the "truth" seeing how the rest of Christianity is being infiltrated and subverted by the evil beast religion.
When you are so brainwashed, you fail to stop to think that your peculiarity may be based on the fact that your religion is this anachronistic artifact from an age of naiveté in regards to claims about Bible prophecy.
I did overcome this by clearing myself long enough from cultish type thinking to take another look at what I thought, after educating myself on these issues by reading more modern scholarship on them.
I don't feel bitter or resentful or hate God over this and if anyone, I would have to trace it back to my father's mother. I never understood, back when I was young, what the source of friction was between my mother and her but now I think I can understand where the problem came from. My father's mother died maybe ten years ago and I could see how after that, he completely bailed out from the church he brought us up in, under this matriarchal ever watchful eye.
So I can resolve these inner conflicts and they don't bother me but I now all of a sudden see what is right clearly and I do not exactly have a fear of being wrong because I think it is better to be slightly wrong following your own searching than to be really wrong by just passively taking in wholesale predigested ideology as if not asking questions was somehow a virtue.

edit on 26-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am not sorry that with all your years you have failed to overcome your affliction.

My "affliction" was this idea taught to me where being peculiar is a mark that you are distinct from the "world", meaning people who do not seem odd, since they are "in conformity with the world". So you have this idea that your theology seeming out of place with mainstream Christianity is evidence towards you having the "truth" seeing how the rest of Christianity is being infiltrated and subverted by the evil beast religion.
When you are so brainwashed, you fail to stop to think that your peculiarity may be based on the fact that your religion is this anachronistic artifact from an age of naiveté in regards to claims about Bible prophecy.
I did overcome this by clearing myself long enough from cultish type thinking to take another look at what I thought, after educating myself on these issues by reading more modern scholarship on them.
I don't feel bitter or resentful or hate God over this and if anyone, I would have to trace it back to my father's mother. I never understood, back when I was young, what the source of friction was between my mother and her but now I think I can understand where the problem came from. My father's mother died maybe ten years ago and I could see how after that, he completely bailed out from the church he brought us up in, under this matriarchal ever watchful eye.
So I can resolve these inner conflicts and they don't bother me but I now all of a sudden see what is right clearly and I do not exactly have a fear of being wrong because I think it is better to be slightly wrong following your own searching than to be really wrong by just passively taking in wholesale predigested ideology as if not asking questions was somehow a virtue.

I completely agree.

Jesus Christ was sent here because the laws of the Old Testament were too hard. Nobody could follow them.! Yahweh realized this. Jesus Christ said all you have to do is believe in him and you shall have slavation. Like you said I'm not afraid to be wrong and I'd rather be a little off then passively following the flock led by the evil shepard. So If I believe and I'm not out here doing negative actions, I should be fine correct.? I do not like religion because I am not a close minded person and to learn you must forget what you know. I will not be blind to things I can't explain and I will most definitely NOT write them off as a work of the devil because I am afraid to "burn". You either believe in God or you do not. No in between. It's very saddening that their we cannot come together and see what's real because these religions that have their roots in paganism and bare pagan occult symbols as identifiers, and are overtly controlled by the devil. God works through the physical, science is his invention.

I have attained new vistas through the objective critical thinking, and study of many fields. I don't want to be that crazy guy that thinks that everything is a conspiracy. I am that crazy guy that thinks most things are conspiracies. I'm not saying everything contemporary is wrong, most definitely not. But I have the intellectual tools to decide for myself and I am exercising that capability. I AM different, and I believe I am right. I refuse to conform. I have alienated myself from a lot of people and I am a loner. I don't care.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

So spiritual wise I have my proof that there is a God and a devil many times over.

May we all see this proof you say you have? Are the two Beings related in any way? Have both been questioned fully? What are their real names, exactly? Please, enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I have alienated myself from a lot of people and I am a loner.

I had to do something like that a year ago where some friends decided I would be a good person to have as a room mate for a relative who wanted to move into the area. Supposedly he was getting away from these people who were a bad influence and I could help him out to stay on the straight and narrow but it really doesn't always work that way and I ended up kicking him out at the dismay of these people I knew and wondered what was wrong with me. Now they realize how bent on evil he was because now he is in jail for sexual assault for raping a woman he was supposed to be doing lawn care for. You should try to hang out with people who are actually better than you but it should be reciprocal a little, meaning to allow slightly inferior people to hang out with you since you are doing the same sort of thing, but there are ways to know that the person wants to become better, or if they are just feeding off you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by sacgamer25

I know what you are saying but be careful when you say the number of people who go to heaven. The bible says that some will be taken prior to the tribulation. It says those that are left will go through many horrible plagues, but it does not say they will not go to heaven. We can’t know who will come out of the tribulation cleansed by the blood of the lamb and who will be cast into the lake of the fire.

Mathew 7:13 Enter in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be who go in there:

Matthew 7:14 Because narrow is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it

Seems to me like Matthew is saying there will not be many that find it...hm....guess that blows your universalist doctrine that all roads lead to heaven out of the water. In fact, Matthew is saying there's going to be an overabundance of people in hell.

Ach! Wow! Guess that also means God isn't as "all loving" of a greek pagan god of love Eros as you think he is. All loving gods tolerate wickedness, he does not and because Jesus the Christ is God, neither does he tolerate wickedness. I believe in which case Jesus would say "go and sin no more" and not "go and sin as much as you want".

edit on 25-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep accusing me of being a Universalist? I most certainly believe that the road is narrow and only a few will find it. I too also believe that once one accepts Christ they are to cease all willful sin. This is of course if they have truly accepted Christ. I also believe Jesus when he says that people can speak against the son and be forgiven. And I also believe that many will say lord lord, and Jesus will say I do not know you.

I believe every word in the bible. That is why I question you. Why do you continue to Judge? You believe in your heart that anyone who does not say they believe in Jesus as the son of God will go to hell. This is judgment, and by the measure you use it will be used against you. I wish to free you from the traditions handed down from the church fathers so you may free yourself from judgment. We are all brothers, but not all of us do what is right. Cain and Able were brothers but only one was found righteous, the other was marked by God and cast out. We are all brothers but some will be cast out.

I am only trying to help you understand that you have accepted a tradition that causes you to break the Commands of Jesus, though shall not judge, and love your enemy. You know what Jesus commands but you willfully continue to pass judgment which is not having love for your enemy. I am telling you I understand how to follow Christ without passing judgment, but you are refusing what I am saying.

Who is more likely to be telling you the truth the pastor who believes it is his mission to teach the world, Or the servant who understands that the Holy Spirit is the only teacher. For no one should be called teacher, and I have accepted that I am merely a servant who allows the Holy Spirit to teach through me.

Stop judging what I am saying based on what you believe is the truth and judge what I am saying on scripture. Show me where I am in error. I promise that I am not in error, for my understanding did not come from me. Again you keep telling me that I am wrong but you fail to provide scripture that suggest that I am wrong. I have provided you plenty of scripture that plainly says what I am trying to share with you. I have provided scripture that proves what I say without need to interpret what is being said.

You will not find one verse that goes against anything I say. Please, so that you may understand, challenge me. The Holy Spirit will guide me to answer anything you ask. And the answers will be plain supported by easy to understand scripture. I am not wise enough to make this up. I do not have the wisdom of God, but the Holy Spirit that lives in me does. If you are willing you can learn how to love the world like Christ. And that is what we are called to do, it is enough for us to be like our teacher.

You simply cannot be like your teacher if you refuse to understand his commands. The path is narrow my brother, let my light shine the way. For it is not me that is shining but the Holy Spirit that shines through me.

I am only asking you to accept a very small change to what you have been taught. The change is this; all who know love are born with Christ. This is the good news you are to teach. If anyone who by their actions show that they know love, know they are your brother and pray for them. Especially those who appear to know love but reject the message. Pray for them, cry for them, and be willing to die for them.

This is the narrow path, only if you find the narrow path will you find life. You think you have found something but you don’t even know what you are looking for. It is not Christ that you are looking for it is the truth that you need to find. One must accept Christ and truly love all. It is only through faith in the son that one is baptized by the Holy Spirit.

Being born with the Spirit of Christ and being baptized by the Holy Spirit are 2 separate gifts. It is only those who are baptized by the Holy Spirit that have been sealed. Anyone not sealed will face tribulation.

edit on 26-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello
Part 1 of my vision last week:

Hello All

I had an interesting dream/vision this am. My son had a nightmare around 2am this morning and didn't get to sleep to around 3. After that I had my dream.

It was sunny out and I was away from my home. For some reason I didn't have my car with me. I met up with a friend who I haven't seen for a while. he wanted to get his oil changed in his car so we went to a gas station.

In the station waiting area I met another friend whom I haven't seen since my military days. I went over all the stops that I made in life and such.

People started looking up at the sky so I went outside and looked also. In the sky spaceships started appearing.There was over a dozen of them in different sizes and shapes. They just hovered in the sky.

Well everyone I saw was cool about it and for some reason I knew that the President didn't raise the Def Con level at all. It was still at Def Con 1. That was strange to me because we didn't know the craft's agenda and I thought that it should have been raised to 2 or 3.

After seeing these craft, I decided that I needed to get home ASAP so that I can get close to my weapons. The guy that I drove in with took his car somewhere for a test drive and I didn't wait for him. I was going to walk home which I knew was over 10 miles away. Then I met an uncle of mine and he picked me up on the way. The car was being driven by a kid that didn't even seem to be 16. The dream ends there.

The thing that lingered with me was that the Def Con level was only one. Mind you the civilians wouldn't know the Def Con level was raised until time passes and such.

So the only reason that the Def Con level wasn't raised is that the government knew what was going on. So if we have this event in the future do not believe the government. They have knowledge of what the intentions truly are.

The other weird thing is that I had a heart to heart talk with Him the night before. I asked that if others are experiencing event dreams why haven't I gotten more info on what will transpire so that I an be more aware? This was His response.

2nd Confirmation I had the next night. There will be a great deception that the government will be part of.

3rd confirmation last night:

In my experiences with the paranormal, I found a way that I can see or open a door to the other side but only at night. So I laid down and did my thing. Usually I keep my eyes closed because there are things phantoms lurking by each time I do this.

Like last night I saw a spirit of a little girl darting around the room and sat in front of me and smiled. I sensed no evil in it and closed my eyes off that distraction.

later, I started feeling the presence of Jesus or His angel near me. And He filled me with some vision and I remember asking different questions. The surprising thing was that I was so excited about this encounter. I never get to excited about anything I see but after last night I felt very excited even now.

I remember a lot was passed to me but in my laziness I didn't get up to take notes and I fell asleep. When I induce myself to be in like a trance state it is very easy to just drift off to sleep.

PS I will take my lazy a$$ up next time and write things down. lol

God Bless

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by odinson

I do not like the word, or the Christian concept of the word either. The vision of a lightly tanned, brown haired Christ sitting on a silver cloud is nothing more that a concept, and a very large leap of faith. Read the book, Christ never said he was coming back like that.
We are well versed on Blue Beam, so I don't have to mention that, right?

Being "caught up" could have multiple meanings.

catch·ing, noun, adjective verb (used with object)
1. to seize or capture, especially after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
2. to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
3. to intercept and seize; take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
4. to come upon suddenly; surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
Source
I don't know about the rest of you, but I have no desire to be captured by anyone, even Christ. How would I, or any really know it was in fact the Christ? Did he not warn of things like this?
"And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not."
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“Then, if a man shall say to you, 'Look, here is The Messiah, and 'Look, he is going there', you should not believe him.”

So, in essence, anything that even sounds, or looks like the popular Christian description of a nice easy ride up to Heaven on a silver cloud with your Godman is out of the question, even if it happens like that, simply because of the warning, and Inner Knowledge.

Trust in this. Humanity will never, ever be destroyed. Humanity will always exist. Humanity goes a whole lot farther than people think.
Anyone who thinks Humanity stops here on Earth is only fooling themselves. Humanity, in it's various forms, exists all over the known Universe, and beyond.

Earth has a life cycle, like everything on Earth has a life cycle. Every so often, I think every 26,000 to 38,0000 years, the poles shift, and the world turns over, spilling the seas out of their beds, sinking mountains way below water level, and rising what was beneath the sea to above, destroying, and burying everything that Humanity has built during this cycle.

It will take Planet Earth near 1000 Earth years to regain the ability to sustain complex life, and after that, humans will begin to incarnate upon Earth again, for the Fifth Time, according to some.

For most of Earth 3D Humanity, the transition itself will be fairy easy, (as easy as dropping dead) and the Afterlife will easily be adhered to for most. It is a Nexus of Energy, and it feeds off your human desires, and provides what you want to see, hear, and touch.
I think it will be a lot like what Picard experienced in this film short from "Generations."

Watch the whole short for an idea of what I am attempting to get across here. You can stay as long as you like, and leave anytime, as long as you have a destination in mind. Time is not a constant, and Space is a Fabric. The Carbon Based Human Body is a bio-mechanical machine, the true Spirit is a ball of energy that sits on a pedestal within the brain, and automatically controls over many, many sequences and nerve impulses.

Your body is pretty amazing. At any given point you have many biological processes going on -- circulatory, digestive, brain & central nervous systems and more. Learn about these body systems as well as the eye, ears, nose and throat.
Source

At night, when your body is sleeping, this energy ball exits the body and travels all over the Universe. Once one become fully aware of this, and can travel in a concious manner, it all becomes clear.

Hello

Christian can mean many things to many people. The thing that it should mean is that you believe in Jesus Christ and that He died for our sins. There has been so many movements with different views on energy, love is the way, etc. I believe that the devil has a hand in that because it keeps you from the one truth is that there is only one way to the Father and that is through Him, Jesus. This one truth is being lost and translated into these other neo-religious views.

I can't tell anyone who or what to believe. That is why we have free will to do whatever. But don't let this free choice keep you from everlasting life. Jesus does forgive and if you talk with Him sincerely He will answer.

God Bless your journey

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by odinson

Just because you didn't get satisfactuion in life doesn't mean others can't. It only take one to see all these posts and change themselves for the better and I will be satisfied that I did a jiob well done.
I don't know who you are or where you live or how old you are, I'm just saying I got this end-of-the-world-right-now theory rammed down my throat from the beginning and being someone who wants to love God, thought I should believe all that since it was an integral part of my religion. It caused a lot of problems in my life that I would have been better off without. I see no good whatsoever in preaching apocalypse and we have enough real life disasters and wars to realize we are not going to live forever and we should seek God in the hope of a future resurrection and to live good lives so we are not resurrected to shame but to glory. Going around preaching this additional doom and gloom type stuff as a substitute to actual good works is a nice ticket to hell in my opinion.

Hello

I agree somewhat in that preaching doom and gloom is not the way. I heard it all before myself all through Church. Sometimes I felt that there was more to the story other times I was lost in my own thoughts ready to leave when the service was over.

I have to say that I was touched by Him and that changed things. I couldn't ignore Him anymore. I feel bad and happy that Jesus took the time to straighten my life out. I am preaching life here because i consider you all my brothers and sisters. I feel that if the Lord took all this time to save me in spite of myself, I can take the time to help others.

After the responses I received from family and friends, I wanted to keep all this to myself and let everyone else work it out on their own. But just think. Could you live with yourself if you have the insight that was given me not to share even though it might cause some lives to be lost if I didn't?

It would be very irresponsible of me to just watch out for myself and ride it out. I can take the heat. It gets lonely seeing the things I do and not being to open up fully to anyone close to me. But I have a feeling that if I post everything that I see and things start happening, then they can look at my posts and see that I wasn't some religitard as some say. I speak honest and openly. I have no deceit, no agenda.

The only thing that interests me is to get the message out and maybe, just maybe, I will be the difference in someone's life.

God Bless Everyone

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Hello

I feel for you. The relationships the parents share with their kids is a special thing. So many times I have seen people rebel especially from the Church because of how the parents believed what they believed and forced that on Children. that is probably why I took so long to finally see the light. After seeing all this stuff in the Church, all the sex, lies, etc. i was turned off myself.

I took a journey to be where I am. I didn't find my way through the book, the Bible. But I must say, Jesus had to whisper in my ear before I started to take this seriously. To tell you the truth, if he didn't do that I probably would be doing the things that I was doing before.

I know it's tough on people who didn't have do the same to them. That is where the faith comes in. Now I know the things in the Bible has to be real since He is real. I can't be any clearer than that. There was no book that changed me. He changed me and now I use the book for reference.

Like someone told me when I first started getting advice about how do I approach Him in conversation. They told be to be honest and pour your heart to Him and ask Jesus to save you by His blood. I did that and instantly felt Him closer. Then I just talked to Him sincerely about my faults to this day and such. I thank Him for saving me and I ask Him for direction and guidance.

These are where the visions are coming from. I don't claim to be special. I am far from that. I am just happy that He didn't give up on me. So life is a journey but never give up. Go to Him and sincerely talk to Him because you must acknowledge Jesus in order to get to God the Father. Maybe that is the mistake of so many who want to be close to God. They are going about it the wrong way. Try talking to Jesus before you make up your mind and ask Him for discernment and if you are sincere He will respond.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

. . . if I post everything that I see and things start happening, then they can look at my posts and see that . . .
I started a thread to do something like that, where I think there is more evil planned to perpetrate on the world by people in positions of power, so I put on the record that I think Romney will be the next president because I think I was warned by an angel that there was a secret apocalypse planned by the Mormons, where the ones who know about it are not allowed to talk about it.
I'm not trying to bust you for your theology so much as to show some concern for where your life may be headed and why you might feel the way you do.
edit on 27-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by odinson

So spiritual wise I have my proof that there is a God and a devil many times over.

May we all see this proof you say you have? Are the two Beings related in any way? Have both been questioned fully? What are their real names, exactly? Please, enlighten us.

Hello

The one demon's head I saw was typical. It could be any demon. It was a skull above me in bed with long flowing white hair with red fire in its eyes laughing a crooked toothless smile.

While playing with the Ouija board, spirits said I was cursed by the devil, satan. I didn't care or believe it until I saw this cloaked 8ft tall dark figure in my room several nights. He was so evil that light wouldn't shine on him. His figure soaked in the darkness. I never felt so much evil before in my life. I thought that I would have a heart attack. I didn't see his face thank GOD because I know I wouldn't have survived that.

There is no proof other than some of the people who seen me when I was so mesmerized in playing with that board. Some friends you were there that heard some true things about one of the people who wasn't close to the board.

I was in the military. That was right for me because I believe in integrity, honor, and to defend what's right. So the only thing that I can truly give you is my honor and that I would never give up. My soul belons to Jesus and I would do nothing to change that now.

People the devil is strong. because I saw these entities and it still took 15-20 years to accept Jesus. Also I had my proof then that if there is a devil then where is God? It took Jesus to whisper in my ear before I started to come around. I didn't see Jesus when He comes. But He gave me a taste of being in His presence once in my vision. There is a glow of unearthly yellow with the most loving experience that I have ever felt. it was the best high that anyone can get. I was happy that my son felt His presence in the room also and let out a contented long sigh.

If god is real, the devil is real, then I believe that the Bible is the truth. I believe that He is a fallen angel and can come to you also as a being of light. I believe one of his names meant the bringer of light but it's false light. All can get as much as I do by being true to Jesus and really being serious and He will come to you if you are serious. Sometimes to ask the right questions you have to tear yourself down and get built up to find the answers.

i don't ask for His other names because that is not important. The importance is to use the name you are comfortable with and have faith while doing it. That was one vision I received.

The questions that I propose every night are questions that can aid us in these dire times. Questions like what can we expect, how to prepare, when do we go into the wilderness, how will I lead them, how will people come to my area, etc. He answers people differently. With me its in visions, others it may be some other way.

I hope I answered some things for you. I would like a good question toask for these coming days if you have any. Remember, evryone has to develop their own relationship with Him

God Bless

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by odinson

. . . if I post everything that I see and things start happening, then they can look at my posts and see that . . .
I started a thread to do something like that, where I think there is more evil planned to perpetrate on the world by people in positions of power, so I put on the record that I think Romney will be the next president because I think I was warned by an angel that there was a secret apocalypse planned by the Mormons, where the ones who know about it are not allowed to talk about it.
I'm not trying to bust you for your theology so much as to show some concern for where your life may be headed and why you might feel the way you do.
edit on 27-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Can you elaborate please.?
I was recently reading about Romney, and his ancestral mormon past.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Can you elaborate please.?
I was recently reading about Romney, and his ancestral mormon past.
I made a thread on it recently and in it I linked to some earlier posts I made about this strange audio experience with this voice like someone in my bedroom that woke me up back twenty something years ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I made another prediction a few days ago on an internet radio show which you can download the pod casts of. I might have to find the link for it. That was the day the story came out and there was a thread started on it here at ATS on it, where a judge in Georgia made a ruling that Obama had to show proof of citizenship to be on the ballot in that state. I said he was going to let it sit as-is and end up not on the ballot, as a way to have an excuse for why we all of a sudden have a Republican president.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The last days started in 1988. There was a trumpet blast by an angel to mark the beginning of it and I was told ahead of time that this would happen, given the date for the occurrence. Not sure why I was told that exactly unless the angel knew that I was the type of person who would years later say something about it. I don't really know what the significance of it is other than I felt impressed twenty years later that the tribulation had begun, meaning that it began in 2008, twenty years after whatever it was that had begun earlier. This probably is completely meaningless to anyone other than myself but it puts me into a mindset of not thinking of the end as being something distant but right now.

I have been researching Revelation for about 10 yrs. And you are spot on.

April 2008 starts the 10 years of Revelation.

Sudden destruction has just happened-back in time-back to 23 May 1987.
1 Thess 3v5 I think.
(This is to fulfill the prophecy in Revelation, that people didn't realise what had happened.)

I made a thread on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Secret societies have hidden from us the Cosmological origins of' The trumpet' and Moroni trumpet etc.
The lowest sound heard in the universe was from a black hole. Its sound was 52 octaves below middle C. Black holes look like ancient trumpets, not the modern type.
And modern science has been dumbed down to stop us from knowing the actual science of black holes.
There is a black hole that seems to be in orbit around our sun-I have photos and Youtube have many videos that people have no idea what it is. This is the Trumpet but it has been sounding many times, over many centuries. It will need much more energy in the solar system for it to blow fully.

SO well done.
2008 is 40yrs after 1968, this is when the leaves on the fig tree were put out. When a tree is transplanted in winter, it looks dead and there is no growth. In Summer you can only tell if that tree has survived, if leaves are produced and NEW growth appears. This metaphor was revealed on Passover of 1968, when Israeli's started to expand their territory.

That is when the countdown began.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You guys do realize that the numerous predictions for the end of world over the past few thousand years have a 100% failure record?

Oh wait of course you do, you just think you're the ones who have gotten it right.........

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

SO well done.

Somebody believes it, that is my point.
The fact that there would be people who believe in that date would have been a mystery if not for it being told to me in a supernatural way. It does not mean I believe in it myself. I believe that others believe it, even if it is a small group. They would be important despite their size because of the influence they are able to bring to bear on people who are strategically located throughout the US.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
You guys do realize that the numerous predictions for the end of world over the past few thousand years have a 100% failure record?

Oh wait of course you do, you just think you're the ones who have gotten it right.........

The people in times past who set different dates never read their Bibles which say that no man, not even the Son knows when the timing of the Harpazo is.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The people in times past who set different dates never read their Bibles which say that no man, not even the Son knows when the timing of the Harpazo is.

And in 2012 we have even more Christians setting dates.......

However whether or not you've read the Bible is irrelevant, you make it say whatever you want it to say regardless.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . not even the Son knows when the timing of the Harpazo is.

Of course there is no verse in the Bible that says that, using that particular word.
Generally it is used in the New Testament to describe a bad thing, like the wolves snatching away the sheep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join