It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christians the End of days for us is Around the Corner

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
odinson, put your money where your mouth is.

Are you willing to sign over all of your belongings to me? I will not take possession until 12/2212.

If you agree please say so publicly. I will have my attorney contact you with the necessary paperwork. I hope you have good crap cause I'm 100% confident we'll all still be here 12/22 and beyond.

Let me know how strong your convictions are - You don't need any of that material crap anyway with God on your side.

Peace!


Hello
Here are quotes for all:

Ecclesiastes 8:5 (Whole Chapter)
Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

Proverbs 10:8 (Whole Chapter)
The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Proverbs 14:16 (Whole Chapter)
A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

Proverbs 28:26 (Whole Chapter)
He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

1 Corinthians 4:10 (Whole Chapter)
We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

There are changes happening all around us. The sky noise, for example, I believe is sounds emanating from the earth itself and being reflected into the sky and bouncing back. Every time we have a weather pattern it sets records. Dead animals are washing up on the shores world wide. Most natural things that are mentioned in the Book of Revelations are coming true.

But, we are only seeing the natural events. All I say is since these natural events are getting worse, you should take proper precautions and store up a month's supply of food and water. What will that hurt?

When the supernatural things occur and the will occur, please be able to reflect on what myself and others say about it. You can even have a Bible handy and consult that. But don't just try to rationalize it away. there will always be those who don't like what we say. As long as we say it, you xcan only blame yourself if you don't review the message wisely.

Once the true trials commence, you still have time to seek Him, Jesus. Just try to keep an open mind!

God Bless Everyone!




posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Oh gods ! (sorry)

Christianity has been saying it's the end times for the last thousand years.

The world changes and it scares people. The rational ones consider this normal. The religious always seem to see change as the sign of impending doom, and whine away at god about their failure to comprehend change and adapt.

Sad really.


Hello

For years I had the same viewpoint as you do now. I saw all the stupid people rushing to get duck tape, plastic, and batteries at the end of 1999. There was no impending doom except for a possible computer glitch.

Early last year, i started to see changes that aren't normal. As a scientist that started to intrigue me. Weather was going crazy, chem trail talk and such. i didn't hold much water to this 2012 talk either but what intrigued me was all the talk from different civilizations that all pointed to 2012. Also, I was intrigued with all the ufos and possible aliens depicted through the years in different cultures.

What brought me onto my path took only a whisper. The Lord said to me one night that I will have a son, when my wife was 4 months pregnant and girls run in her family, and that I have to protect him. BTW he has a huge birthmark on his arm that looks like a Xmas tree. Then others visions came to me and I felt His presence and He talk to me another time.

As a rational man with no dementia in the family, what are you to believe if it is happening to you? I must say that earlier in my life I dabbled with the Ouija board and I have seen demons before and after that event. Only through the power of calling on Jesus name did they disappear. So again I tried to rationalize that experience before I had the latest one.

But I decided rationalization will not make me lose my soul. I just hope others come to a quicker resolution than I did. I am 46 years old and it took that long to convince me. You don't have as much time to contemplate as I had.

I believe a big event will happen when ufos appear in the sky worldwide. The great ufo deception now will deal with our creation possibly. The aliens or whatever you will call them will say that they created us. There will be great evidence. But don't fall for it. The devil will be behind all this charade. Until the true supernatural events that will happen we won't know the true nature of the devil until it is too late. God created us!

Well God Bless Everyone and take time to read the Word and ask Jesus for discernment while reading.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Ismail
Oh gods ! (sorry)

Christianity has been saying it's the end times for the last thousand years.

The world changes and it scares people. The rational ones consider this normal. The religious always seem to see change as the sign of impending doom, and whine away at god about their failure to comprehend change and adapt.

Sad really.


Ok then, lets put the books away for a second.

Let's look at this world we have created. Look what wonders we have acheived. Do you know that most of the wonders we celebrate in our daily lives were developed for the sole purpose of warfare? Only after new technology entered the military were things like the radio, microwave, the internet, released for peaceful uses.

With our educational level, knowledge available on the internet, and the drive to do so, weapons of mass destruction, of incredible power, can be built in a garage. Anything from high explosives to biological agents can be made by just about anyone.

Do you really want to continue this game of competition?

In thirty years, you will live in a prison state where every freedom now enjoyed is scanned, scrutinised, and analysed for ill intent. For the safety of all, all will be oppressed.

Or we can go a better way.

Can you think of a better way than by loving one another and sharing what we have in this life?

All other roads have been traveled, save the one laid out by the prince of peace.

With Love,

Your Brother


Hello Brother

You are very astute. As a scientist I try not to form opinions and i try to use scientific practices that would help me solve or disprove a theory. Like some of the sky noises has a message in them. I tested this out on a 3 year old and the message was," hello... sorry we cant help you.... and you must get underground". Each phrase was repeated 3 times. There was no coaching and she repeated what some other child has heard many states away. My eight year old cousin I called him and he said there is whispers that he can hear sometimes in NY .

The reason I believe a pandemic will occur soon after chaos kicks in for the following reasons:

1) there was a story on here that confirmed my suspicions when a truck driver's friend posted a thread about the driver taking use loads of Bio-hazard Bird flu to different states. He was paid by the government only in cash. the whole deal was secretive. The way he delivered this struck a nerve because I saw the same type of setup. I had driven for 3 years back and forth between NY and WV. I was on I95 much. One day I saw the hugest furniture store labeled tractor trailer being escorted by a nondescript black van with tinted windows. I found that odd since that was around 2008 and there were signs to report and keep track of unusual things.

2) As a researcher, I have worked on things that can kill you all kind of grisly ways. Nothing scared me as much as a Dutch researcher that mad the H5N1 virus more easier to affect mammalian populations instead of going from birds to man. The lethality is around 60%. He had an ethical dilemma in should he post his findings which, would in his words, be very easy to duplicate.

3) There have been many bugs that have escaped research areas and caused have like lime disease to name one. In my mind, if this researcher found a way then military research had it years ago.

4) Another virus conveniently mutated to attack mammals 3weeks after #3's announcement.

With all that said, technology can place things in any injection or drink from gps tracers to poisons. I believe some type of technology will be in the shot or vaccine that the government will come up with as the Cure. This culture is programmed to run out and get it. Say I believe at least 70% of the population will get it. Then you may or may not have a choice on activating the agent or item inside which will be the mark.

So again man has made all these situations happen and then people conveniently blame God for the disasters and killings and such. God gave us free will to mess everything up if we wanted and which we have done. People keep forgetting that. They lament and say there is no God because how would He permit that and such. Well that is why He is coming back. He let us try to run this world and see what it has gotten us.

Now soon He will do what He must to correct things. So don't blame Him for all these catastrophes and killings. Pray to Him to forgive us for doing it to ourselves.

God Bless



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 
It looks like you are just up to your old tricks again, making wild claims because you heard your cult leader say that on a video but have no direct knowlege yourself.



You need to read more. These are based on what I know mostly and from what I have gathered from my own research. I wish that people would be as inquisitive as I was. I read everything available from an early age because I did not believe all the weirdness, from vampires, werewolves, God, demons, ufos, etc.

In time I had to accept what was in front of me all along. I wish you a good journey to find your way. If you are content with your life, that is fine by me. every man has to be accountable for His own soul.

God Bless



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by autowrench
 



And if you are well read, then you would know that the Rapture Doctrine was made up by John Nelson Darby.....


Wow, that has been thoroughly debunked here. John Darby popularized the rapture doctrine, he did NOT create it. Statements from early church fathers tell that not only did they believe/teach a rapture of the church, but a pre-tribulational one at that.

I'll give you one freebie:

Matthew Henry (1662 - 1714) Uses the word "rapture" in his commentary on 2 Thessalonians for chapter 4. He died a hundred years before John Darby allegedly "cooked up" the rapture doctrine.


Exactly. I'm guessing Autowrench didn't bother to do much research beyond what he heard about Darby. Even the Old Testament prophecies the rapture, from the old prophets and even in Psalms. They need to read Psalms 110-119.

Most people do not know that the old and new testaments verify eachother...i am not surprised, only believers would know that, no one else knows what to look for. Everything that is found in the new testament can be found within the old testament, either outright or in prophecies.
edit on 24-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


Hello

nice work! The thing that gets me is that I am such a newb when it comes to the Bible. My mom can quote all kinds of things in the Bible. When I told her my experiences with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, she didn't believe me especially when it comes time to prepare. Prepare by getting and storing food and water. She was quoting scripture that God will provide and that she doesn't have to prepare. Well there are other scriptures that say different.

I saw a documentary that we are mostly 9 meals away from anarchy. that the common household has about 3 days of food in there house. That is ridiculous. I told my mom that I will not be subjected into having FEMA or any government authority have control over my life. If they have food and water and you don't, then they control you.

jJt think about that!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Your point being? One can be a Christian and not be one if you follow my logic. My point was that many theologians and Biblical scholars still debate the authenticity of said extra-Biblical references and the accuracy of said translations. Being a Believer is irrelevant because it has no bearing on ones expertise in ones field of study and general knowledge. Salvation doesn't make you more intelligent or more knowledgeable. Right or wrong, correct or incorrect isn't dependant on ones faith or religious belief. The fact of the matter remains that Jesus didn't teach a pre-tribulation rapture theology and there is no conclusive, definitive evidence that the early church fathers did either.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Hello Brother
Here is the one part that talks about the elect:

Matthew 24:24 (Whole Chapter)
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I take this to mean that if you don't know the Bible thoroughly and trust that it's the truth, then you can be deceived. there are too many people claiming to be 'sealed' and boasting about it, literally, and putting others down. To some they would seem to be the elect.

This is why people must have a Bible handy and consult with it because the devil knows it thoroughly and will use our knowledge to confuse us.

God Bless


No one that has truly been sealed would boast. They would be humbled by the love poured out on them while they were still a sinner. Anyone who is sealed understands we are all brothers, all part of the body of Christ. The sealed person would only wish for everyone to know the truth so we might all learn to love each other the way Christ loves us. They would understand that Grace is for all, they would know we all have the basic fundamental desire to love and be loved. What we are missing is we simply can't get out of our own way. We let stupidly keep us separate. It is this separation that causes judgement, which leads to hate which leads to war.

We all want world peace but only if it comes the way we want it. Unless we are willing to serve each other the way Christ served us we allow our selfishness to prevent having peace in our own families making world peace impossible.

We all know the way is love, but we are to busy thinking about ourselves to love anyone. For those that have learned the path to God is love, they have indeed found the path. The road to life is narrow and only a few finds it. Once you realize your neighbor is everyone, and everyone is your brother, maybe you will find the narrow path.

You can take the wide path, selfishness that leads to destruction but you will find your life if you give it up.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Hello Brother
Here is the one part that talks about the elect:

Matthew 24:24 (Whole Chapter)
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I take this to mean that if you don't know the Bible thoroughly and trust that it's the truth, then you can be deceived. there are too many people claiming to be 'sealed' and boasting about it, literally, and putting others down. To some they would seem to be the elect.

This is why people must have a Bible handy and consult with it because the devil knows it thoroughly and will use our knowledge to confuse us.

God Bless


No one that has truly been sealed would boast. They would be humbled by the love poured out on them while they were still a sinner. Anyone who is sealed understands we are all brothers, all part of the body of Christ. The sealed person would only wish for everyone to know the truth so we might all learn to love each other the way Christ loves us. They would understand that Grace is for all, they would know we all have the basic fundamental desire to love and be loved. What we are missing is we simply can't get out of our own way. We let stupidly keep us separate. It is this separation that causes judgement, which leads to hate which leads to war.

We all want world peace but only if it comes the way we want it. Unless we are willing to serve each other the way Christ served us we allow our selfishness to prevent having peace in our own families making world peace impossible.

We all know the way is love, but we are to busy thinking about ourselves to love anyone. For those that have learned the path to God is love, they have indeed found the path. The road to life is narrow and only a few finds it. Once you realize your neighbor is everyone, and everyone is your brother, maybe you will find the narrow path.

You can take the wide path, selfishness that leads to destruction but you will find your life if you give it up.


Well said brother,

There are those that want to lift themselves up high and even revel in the fact that they are sealed. I have seen the arrogance. I know that every man or woman here is a sinner. The goal is to limit it. That is why I stay humble knowing that I have much to learn to even walk in the footsteps of the Lord.

if we truly let out that unmeasurable love that each one has inside, this world would be amazing!

God Bless



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson
 

if we truly let out that unmeasurable love that each one has inside, this world would be amazing!

Right, then there would be no reason for a "rapture".
Relying on a rapture is an indication of a failure in the
above mentioned task we should be engaged in.

edit on 25-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson
 


You would be surprised how much they already control of your life. What do you think all those anti-hoarding laws are for? You can't even grow your own food in personal gardens anymore according to those hoarding laws. When TSHTF most people will be unprepared because of these laws.

You mother's point of view is she's going to rely on God and not on herself (rely on man/humanity), so she's decided to walk on faith. She has completely given herself over to his will and trusting he will make whatever happens be for his purpose and for good.

We're already in the tribulation. The R.C.C. is the whore of babylon that rides the beast (controls the system). The ecumenical religion (called Universalism/Pantheism) has already decieved billions. Not much time left.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by odinson
 


If you were a true/real Christian, you would know that only God knows when the end will be. Not even Jesus knew.


True. But what about the 2 witnessess! They would have to know when they will be in Israel. Because when they die and lay in the streets for 3.5 days, then they will rise up! At this time I believe the pre-Trib will happen!


According to what i have read, the 2 witnesses were slain in 1798 and were silent for 3.5 years. In prophetic time 1 day is equal to 1 year as the 70th "week" in Daniel is 7 years, 1 day equals 1 year. The 2 witnesses were the Old and New Testament and 1798 was the year the french revolution happened. The french "laity" stormed into the Bastille and found all those wierd and horrifying torture devices like the "wooden horse" and the "wrack" the jesuits were using to murder protestant christians. For 3.5 years Napolean outlawed the bible and the anti-christ (Pope) revieved a mortal wound by being made to go into exile, but he ended up surviving it and a few years later returned to the Vatican to once more consolidate his power.
edit on 25-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI


But it is interesting that the date is all around Dec 21.

That is one of the things that worries me.
21/12/2012 is a date which has been selected as significant by a sort of coalition of non-Christian religions.
That is a very good reason for Christians not to be jumping on the band-wagon.


That is presicely why i am not jumping on the bandwagon. Jesus said the end wouldn't come until after his 1000 year reign, and if his 1000 year reign ends on 12/21/2012, if Eden was anything like the last 1000 years, then we're already in hell and something has gone horribly wrong.
edit on 25-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson
 

If you are content with your life, that is fine by me. every man has to be accountable for His own soul.
There are whole religions that came about through people just not understanding what they were looking at when they were reading their Bibles. People took things literally which were never intended to be taken that way, so came up with these ideas of how these apocalyptic events were to happen, in the same sort of way as the people of his day misapprehended what the Messiah was supposed to be about, when Jesus came to earth from Heaven. People are still missing the point and wanting exactly what the Jews wanted and killed Jesus over in their frustration. Today people are killing Jesus again in their minds to substitute in another Jesus of their own invention to give them the candy they want.

edit on 25-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Hello Brother
Here is the one part that talks about the elect:

Matthew 24:24 (Whole Chapter)
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

I take this to mean that if you don't know the Bible thoroughly and trust that it's the truth, then you can be deceived. there are too many people claiming to be 'sealed' and boasting about it, literally, and putting others down. To some they would seem to be the elect.

This is why people must have a Bible handy and consult with it because the devil knows it thoroughly and will use our knowledge to confuse us.

God Bless


Look around you my friend, God is everywhere you rest your eyes. Know him and you will not need your bible. Know yourself, and you will find him.

Love does not ere my friend. And it is found far beyond any book. Clinging to a book as the whole truth, leaves one blind to the truth all around them. Did you come into this world with a Bible in your hand? Do you believe God would create you without all that you need to survive?

If it brings you closer to faith, and love for God and your fellow man, by all means keep it. If it becomes a wall you erect between you and your Brothers and Sisters of Mankind, is it really serving it's intended purpose for you?

Let YOUR conscience be your guide. You are responsible for your decisions and no amount of "But a book said" will save you. Passing the buck was the first error of mankind.

Keep up the good work my friend. I am in no way singling you out. My posts are always intended to go into the wind and be taken in by those who find them useful.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Well said brother,

There are those that want to lift themselves up high and even revel in the fact that they are sealed. I have seen the arrogance. I know that every man or woman here is a sinner. The goal is to limit it. That is why I stay humble knowing that I have much to learn to even walk in the footsteps of the Lord.

if we truly let out that unmeasurable love that each one has inside, this world would be amazing!

God Bless


I boast my friend. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am honored to exist and share in this moment. I am over joyed with what I know we are to become when we set aside our wordly differences. I am in awe in the power and love of God, for all things are done through him.

If I brag, it is because God is bragging through me. And it is about damn time someone bragged for God.

It is always Jesus this or Jesus that to Christians. Yeah, he was great. But all that he did was done by God through him. The flesh, the name, the man, was nothing but the visual, the corpse, the rotten carcass.

Jesus did not do anything in his name. He did his works in the name of the father, I AM.

So that HE could be glorified.

Did Einstein say God revealed to me HIS law of reletivity?

No, the shameless bastard took credit for it himself. As if he created himself to do what he did.

Damn right I am a braggard.

I AM the WORD of God.

And he likes to brag.

He created over 14,000 species of ants each and everyone unique to the antenae, yeah, he is a braggard.

And he is bragging through me about the relationship he wants with you.

Don't like my bragging, take it up with God.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by IAMIAM
 

The sun will be darkened, the moon turned to blood and the stars will fall from the heavens.

This is hyperbole and is a way of saying that the amount of evil in the world is so great that it affects the heavens, but not to be taken literally.
edit on 24-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)


That's a fine point of view my friend.

I'll just chalk up the fact that it is actually happening in the world to coincidence.

One of the many many coincidences.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by odinson
 

if we truly let out that unmeasurable love that each one has inside, this world would be amazing!

Right, then there would be no reason for a "rapture".
Relying on a rapture is an indication of a failure in the
above mentioned task we should be engaged in.

edit on 25-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)


I guess you are right. We failed to achieve what we could have become. Now this world will be punished for it.
I will pray that God grants some mercy for us!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by odinson
 


You would be surprised how much they already control of your life. What do you think all those anti-hoarding laws are for? You can't even grow your own food in personal gardens anymore according to those hoarding laws. When TSHTF most people will be unprepared because of these laws.

You mother's point of view is she's going to rely on God and not on herself (rely on man/humanity), so she's decided to walk on faith. She has completely given herself over to his will and trusting he will make whatever happens be for his purpose and for good.

We're already in the tribulation. The R.C.C. is the whore of babylon that rides the beast (controls the system). The ecumenical religion (called Universalism/Pantheism) has already decieved billions. Not much time left.


True! By the way I love the look of your avatar!

Some of the laws trying to get approved are scary. One has the EPA I believe in total control of all water. That means if you want to go to a pond or lake you would have to get there approval. The only water they wont have control over is the water or rain that lands on your property.

Another law trying to pass under the nose of that Internet privacy crap law is a law that takes away your citizenship if you are labeled a terrorist. Scary times indeed! I believe that the UN will be called in to restore order in USA when TSHTF. Because true soldiers will not fire on citizens. That is in our code that we recited. We will protect the land from any enemies both foreign and domestic.

So we will see if my military brothers make an honest stand when the time comes!

God Bless



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by odinson

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by odinson
 


If you were a true/real Christian, you would know that only God knows when the end will be. Not even Jesus knew.


True. But what about the 2 witnessess! They would have to know when they will be in Israel. Because when they die and lay in the streets for 3.5 days, then they will rise up! At this time I believe the pre-Trib will happen!


According to what i have read, the 2 witnesses were slain in 1798 and were silent for 3.5 years. In prophetic time 1 day is equal to 1 year as the 70th "week" in Daniel is 7 years, 1 day equals 1 year. The 2 witnesses were the Old and New Testament and 1798 was the year the french revolution happened. The french "laity" stormed into the Bastille and found all those wierd and horrifying torture devices like the "wooden horse" and the "wrack" the jesuits were using to murder protestant christians. For 3.5 years Napolean outlawed the bible and the anti-christ (Pope) revieved a mortal wound by being made to go into exile, but he ended up surviving it and a few years later returned to the Vatican to once more consolidate his power.
edit on 25-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)


True but history can repeat itself!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


I don't believe His reign even started. The 1000 years is supposed to be heaven on earth whereby there is no evil. The world hasn't seen His power yet! There will be no doubt when He returns because all eyes will see! This hasn't happened yet!



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join