It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Brain thief. I was going to put that out there next. It really is a case of the chicken/egg thing. Collins and Gage International defines time as follows:

“1 the past, present and future: We measure time in years, months, days, etc.”

It is interesting how the very first definition of time is not a definition of time at all but instead, an explanation of how we measure its' nature in relation to it being experienced. In fact every single “definition” of time isn't really definition. They are all ways we measure time.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus
reply to post by ImaFungi

Brain thief. I was going to put that out there next. It really is a case of the chicken/egg thing. Collins and Gage International defines time as follows:

“1 the past, present and future: We measure time in years, months, days, etc.”

It is interesting how the very first definition of time is not a definition of time at all but instead, an explanation of how we measure its' nature in relation to it being experienced. In fact every single “definition” of time isn't really definition. They are all ways we measure time.

The true definition of Time is:

The Transfer Of Energy between Dimensions/Verses.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Yeah, I have thought about that. But I was after a certain level of our human nomenclature. We don't assume ownership and personalization to an individualized degree for light. Time is a commodity. So the analogy best fit time in a looser non-physics related way.

I ponder your idea a lot though.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

CERN busted lightspeed? What rock was I under?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Time is a program and clocked on the sun. It is figured into the matrix, what I was shown literally as a dream lab. But instead of one homogenized space its compartmentalized into various channels that include the program of time and frequencies. Also, perception is big. Ie. orbit? Movement? Stars?

A robot programmed to experience your day in 15 minutes would appear to be standing still or moving in extreme slow mode. To him, you would vanish from his censors!

Another glimpse I was given in an experience, that one involved the family, was the very nature of time brought up, ie. "this day took 9 days to complete" and had to write that down. When they have the remotes 2 things could have happened. We could have all been taken for 9 days, and then spliced in again. Or? Groundhog Day 9 times. But, sometimes when you're in this shared realm, you're in private rooms.

"Time" is also perceptional and we experience it differently. For some it goes quite fast, and others the clock drags on very slowly. While we're going through our lessons and out the other side, we don't go out with the same meter ticking, at this constant rate. Ie. in our families, some may already be through and out the other side.

Nothing is quite what we think here at all. And I'm OK with that, because I want out, and want everyone, including those who think they're dark hats, out as well, truly happy, gifts to others again.
So I'm glad there is a big team and so grateful to them, that all the low level plots and attempts to hijack space time, and affect outcome via altering timelines that many negatives do, are all to no avail. Its just an illusion that one day, they will be very happy to awaken from. But not without consequence, though prefer that to have a lot of support, and healing.

You remind me of the little boy that died and went to Heaven, then returned back to his body and was resuscitated, then wrote a book about it, telling all about his grandfather and what his grandfather told him.

His Soul has no grandfather, so who spoke to him?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Philodemus

Very interesting...very interesting indeed. One could make the argument that time is a very simple concept given word and shape by the language of man, but it could be argued that we are simply defining the "kiddie pool" area of time.

In other words, we have to the best of our ability defined the 2 foot deep end of the pool, while we remain largely oblivious to the 12 foot deep water sitting dark and stagnant at the other end. So who is to say that our definition covers the entirety of the concept? We may as well offer magnets as an all-encompassing definition to the science of electromagnetic frequencies, electrical currents, battery technology and the rest of that field.

There is no definition for time outside of our measurement in relation to it's experience. We are indeed in the kiddie pool.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Time is a human illusion. A very important one I might add.

Without our illusion of time, we could sleep for many days in a row and starve to death. That is why we have a sense of "time." even though we are just a bunch of chemical reactions happening on a spinning rock

Likely other advance civilizations who aren't confounded to one solar system measure "time" in terms of distances, perhaps based on the universe as a whole.

Likely other beings live for what we define as "millions of years" but thats actually a very short of amount of "time" since they define time in "distance"

edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

And our illusions are our gods.....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Philodemus

Very interesting...very interesting indeed. One could make the argument that time is a very simple concept given word and shape by the language of man, but it could be argued that we are simply defining the "kiddie pool" area of time.

In other words, we have to the best of our ability defined the 2 foot deep end of the pool, while we remain largely oblivious to the 12 foot deep water sitting dark and stagnant at the other end. So who is to say that our definition covers the entirety of the concept? We may as well offer magnets as an all-encompassing definition to the science of electromagnetic frequencies, electrical currents, battery technology and the rest of that field.

There is no definition for time outside of our measurement in relation to it's experience. We are indeed in the kiddie pool.

That's kNot a kiddie pool you're in, that's a puddle of pee!

Wasn't Me!

I find it interesting that the You're Always Right Paradox, kNot only proves Time exists, it proves Everyone is Closed Minded.

Ribbit

edit on 29-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ribbit

Sorry, my friend I must not be reading this the same way you are. That's not how science works. Let's wait until they've looked under all the rocks. Including the one I was under

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I never said time doesn't exist, Kermit. There are only a few things in life I need to be right about. This aint' one.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Ribbit

Sorry, my friend I must not be reading this the same way you are. That's not how science works. Let's wait until they've looked under all the rocks. Including the one I was under

Spoken like a true broken record!

How many times dew they have to bust it? Your science thinks they proved Time Dialation, when all the did was prove Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything, since all they did was prove the Source materials the Atomic Clock was made of, was affected by movement on Source, that being Earth!

Flying west went with the invisible perpendicular magnetic forces (east-to-west forces) and flying east, they went against the flow.

West = With Flow = Clock sped up

East = Against Flow = Clock slowed down

There's a term for the invisible perpendicular magnetic forces but I can't remember what it's called.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Name calling is all you are good for.
Insults are not intelligent.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I never said time doesn't exist, Kermit. There are only a few things in life I need to be right about. This aint' one.

Otay!

But Time is the True Constant of the Universe, by which All is Gauged!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Name calling is all you are good for.
Insults are not intelligent.

I'd ask yew what yew are talking about but since yew only live in the Now, yew can't possiblly remember the When, sew it wood be counterproductive to ask such a simple question like that two yew.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You crack me up. Or is it croak me up? Either way, I'll keep my broken record it's in good company.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You crack me up. Or is it croak me up? Either way, I'll keep my broken record it's in good company.

Crack, butt trying to turn it into Croak, by inverting the AC across the whY axis and colliding the C with another C, two Photons of Light which construct all Matter, and creating the "o" in Croak.
Which is dew'n NOthing more than just adding Light to Crack from the backside, shoving the former C, now an O, over in front of the A.
I hope you heard about the Super Collider success stories with colliding Light particles?

Photons dew have Mass, it's Space & Time that don't!

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You are Full of Yourself and kNot the Truth!

Fill yourself with the Truth and then you will realize You don't exist!

You are an Illusion in-of-yourself.

Ribbit

you are such perversion of liar, how u force urself on another being and assert his end fact as if it comes from him

it is about urself wills not mine all the ways of u, im the only one here that clearly state in all my posts that existence is to objective reality not to anyone, and any is only his conscious moves in abstract obligations of being true relatively while he can b whatever and all what he wants outside of all free so one
the fact that u mean others freedom rights as things u can possess dont make them selves moron, on the contrary it makes urself and its end exclusively as a thing limits forever statically down below zero which is free stillness

time is proven not existing and never being a sense, when it is absolutely proven that any and all can b said clearly anywhere and everytime, when it is always the same thing while started more then billions of generations times, morons are evil insolents that really believe themselves life being all to

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
by definition when existence is objective fact it cant b but true

this pathetic insistence to mean things while ignoring objects facts as if there is nothing but subjective speculations wills is only to evil extent being moronism edge

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Have you ever experienced a 'time' when it was not now?
Everyone lives in the now, but not everyone knows it.

It is you who is lost in time - lost in mind made delusion.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join