It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by absolutely

How come you are you, and not a cow?

did you choose to be born you?

does a cow choose to be born?
edit on 30-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

wat? how come u r u and not a rat?

it is incredible what u would go to invent to justify powerful evil life force over all and through exclusive way of freedom abuse

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

If "earth is a playground, a sandbox, for the mind and body" for We here, then what is the Universe?

Answer: The Sandbox of WE!

There are 3 Realities of Me:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

Only the Physical is Real.

Ribbit

only the physical is real because it can be interpreted and expressed by and through the physical universe?

what i was trying to express is the fact that we live as humans, in a tiny point of a large evolution.. and the modern rate of our evolution is blurring the edges of physical, conceptual, and perceptual...

It's actually the Conceptual and Perceptual Realities that are distorting the Physical Reality.

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!
Look at the Y and see the Light coming in from both angles (right/wrong) at the top and focused out of the bottom in One beam of Light.
Did you notice how confused Neo was in the beginning but focused at the end?

Y?

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 30-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
anyway dont worry if cows are better then humans then ur human condition is nothing to u while all to worse ends

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It's actually the Conceptual and Perceptual Realities that are distorting the Physical Reality.

Your mYnd is the Physical Prism, the All Seeing eYe, and Logic guides the Light coming from IT, irregardless of the Input!
Look at the Y and see the Light coming in from both angles (right/wrong) at the top and focused out of the bottom in One beam of Light.

Y?

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

ok i get how the conceptual and perceptual realities distort physical reality.., but the conceptual and perceptual( consciousness/awareness) is necessary to guide a physical being in this physical reality, the tools of perception it self perceives using methods of distortion.....

what im trying to get to is life on this earth is evolving, life struggled millions of years to create those mechanisms of perception, it was a prized achievement, much like modern mans tools, instruments, and technology is a crowning achievement, the present apex of evolutionary history... so is there any thing worth man becoming? seeking? is it foolish for him to escape his nature through science and progress? to cheat death? to evolve himself into a successor, made in his own image...
to become machine?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Y?

Ribbit

ok i get how the conceptual and perceptual realities distort physical reality.., but the conceptual and perceptual( consciousness/awareness) is necessary to guide a physical being in this physical reality, the tools of perception it self perceives using methods of distortion.....

what im trying to get to is life on this earth is evolving, life struggled millions of years to create those mechanisms of perception, it was a prized achievement, much like modern mans tools, instruments, and technology is a crowning achievement, the present apex of evolutionary history... so is there any thing worth man becoming? seeking? is it foolish for him to escape his nature through science and progress? to cheat death? to evolve himself into a successor, made in his own image...
to become machine?

Correct! The Conceptual & Perceptual is what We use to decipher the Physical but if your Prism of Logic has a flaw, the colors will be distorted.

There is no sPoon!
There is no dEath!

There is only Life but this isn't Life.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

could whatever this is ( existence as human) , be "better" then other experiences of life ( later incarnations, life after death) better to the point where we would want to hold onto this reality for ever, create our own realities within this human perception, evolve with it and of it, travel the universe as man/evolved man, colonize space as immortal man. Or is that falling off gods path via temptation?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

could whatever this is ( existence as human) , be "better" then other experiences of life ( later incarnations, life after death) better to the point where we would want to hold onto this reality for ever, create our own realities within this human perception, evolve with it and of it, travel the universe as man/evolved man, colonize space as immortal man. Or is that falling off gods path via temptation?

Why wood U want to exist forever in this fragile form when U already exist in the most perfect form possible to begin with?

Why limit yourself to this finite puny existence when WE IS All in Soul Form?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

im not saying I do, But that is what seems to be the goal of the collective species.,

also this earth is a pretty cool place, can you imagine if we were less civilized,. how mysterious and epic every day of your life would be. the days of ancient man.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

im not saying I do, But that is what seems to be the goal of the collective species.,

also this earth is a pretty cool place, can you imagine if we were less civilized,. how mysterious and epic every day of your life would be. the days of ancient man.

I have always dreamed of living in yesterday, instead of tomorrow, sew I know how U feel!

The reason the collective species is the way they are is dew to Ignorance.

They are all about the Precious (aka: Me), while missing out on the Wonders of WE. They will wake up soon.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I hop your right

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I hop your right

The Egg-Timer is ticking away and Zero-Time is just around the corner.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

does that imply,,, when humans wake up they will take a time out and start planning a better future? i.e. end of days, end times...

or does that imply a mayan vibe,. the universe will wake us up..

or a butt ugly toad vibe, those 2 are the same thing?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

does that imply,,, when humans wake up they will take a time out and start planning a better future? i.e. end of days, end times...

or does that imply a mayan vibe,. the universe will wake us up..

or a butt ugly toad vibe, those 2 are the same thing?

0+ Time is the Unknown.

Can you taste IT?

Can you smell IT?

Can you feel IT?

I live for the Unknown. As far as I'm concerned, there's nOthing else.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

what known conceptual, perceptual, physical items lead you to believe it is around the corner?

Can you taste IT?

Can you smell IT?

Can you feel IT?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

what known conceptual, perceptual, physical items lead you to believe it is around the corner?

Can you taste IT?

Can you smell IT?

Can you feel IT?

Because I know IT well.

Dew U?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

perhaps not with as much clarity,, or idle faith..

you take yourself to be of the elect?

what are your plans for action?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The supposed "elect" dew kNot exist.

As to clarity, All is clear when viewed from without.

The Universe is my Sandbox. Y isn't IT yours?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The supposed "elect" dew kNot exist.

As to clarity, All is clear when viewed from without.

The Universe is my Sandbox. Y isn't IT yours?

Ribbit

because for now i am trapped on this sand castle, surrounded by crabs..

those who could not help ( maybe if you can not help but do something it can be seen as destined or fate albeit hindsight is 20/20) but take heed to god's true word, and the current times, maybe those people are the supposed elect.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
evil is what would consider we as objective fact, from meaning his exclusive life

existence by definition is an absolute object fact, and when it is true existence is exclusively then object constant realities in free positive sense as its source generated from constanty fact

if we exist then objective is not in truth, only one exist to himself being true from what own free sense is the source of constant self reality sorted in positive terms ends,

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It has been previously brought to my attention by the member, “ImaFungi” that in replies past I have been predisposed to straightaway shoot down the intellectual credibility of a member whenever there is mention of God. Specifically, when such mention is in reference to the corporeality and actual existence of said God, or when I felt the response perfunctory. In an effort to turn a new leaf of discussion and open conversation and because it would be clearly imprudent in this case to attempt to eviscerate your grey matter (which clearly you have demonstrated is functioning at peak performance and since you took such a substantial time to answer me), I have decided to go down a road I was trying to obviate for the sake of my analogy. But first,

Interesting that you didn't capitalize God - in the personal sense. This is because you believe in the "God of Plato" and of the "philosophers". Which is a perfectly impersonal God. A god which conveniently fits their standards and assumptions of what God should be, and not what God may be.

What a conundrum for them, as they write books of esoteric philosophy in an attempt to disprove the God of the Jews, which only incidentally, is worshiped by Christians, or lay Christians, to be precise..(According to the Valentinian school of Gnosis, a system probably followed by the ecclesiastical arm of Christendom, the 'demiurge' or 'personal God' worshiped by the masses, is only for the ignorant, or those who havnt yet learned of the inner metaphysical doctrine. Thus, within Christianity, there is worship of the 'false God', which no pope or bishop or initiated priest pays any real deference to, and the 'father', which 'transcends' the God of the Jews, which is the real object, or subject, of their piety. )

No. In actuality, I do not believe in god at all and matter-of-fact, I do not see any good reason to believe in one. But more incisively, I choose not to define myself by what I do not believe. Not many people operate that way, why should I? Instead, I am a collection of my beliefs, much like yourself. But since we are on the theme of what I do not believe, I can't even say that I really believe in the god of the intellect either. That would be assumptive of our human mind. However, there is a very real track record of what the mind can do which does have a tendency to bolster ones faith in human. I DO however, believe in the continual pursuit of knowledge. I believe in the elucidation of our humanity beyond a bronze age religious prescript that leads us to slaughter innocent animals in some diluted and skewed attempt to relate to and/or please/appease a jealous and manipulative God that sees no moral dilemma the infanticide or in doing a psychological number on someone to the point of asking them to put their first born son on the sacrificial alter.
I do not relate to the great philosophers in many aspects. Although, I respect the vital principle of what they did, I can't say I truly endorse the esoteric way in which it was done. It was higher understanding for the few, the select, the elite. And still today many who pontificate do so on a level very few others can reach and used a lexicon to which only those in the inner circle can relate. I see a bit of that predilection in your response. Your learning is clearly a broad and formidable tenantry of religions and the earliest writings of a great deal of holy books. Luckily, you didn't lose me with the details and since the response was to me we are still in good shape.

The purport of my original post was to present the idea of a relative comparison to the perceived sense of time and the attributes we give God in such away to be nonspecific about the corporeality of either and remain in general terms, as unbiased as possible about the way man creates gods and fills the need for deities, so that more than just a few people could make the correlation in their minds and ask themselves personal question regarding their own perceptions of certain elements about their lives that they may have otherwise felt no need to reexamine. Could I use terminology to address the specific philosophical ideas I am referencing that would be more concise and would would make it apparent that I am well read and well versed in the classics and fundamentals? Yes. But what end would the bravado serve? Why not be as heuristic as possible? Those who know, know. In the words of R. Dawkins, “Clarity is Clarity”. For awhile, there I lost my perspective and got expeditiously ushered back to my humanity by a few real humans on this site and I hope that I efficiently communicate my ideas further without being condescending.

more.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join