It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Time did not create mind. It is mind that imagines time. Time is no more than an imagining, a projection, a fabrication occuring now.
Only now is. Everything, including time, appears now.
Please remember, stupid is in the eye of the beholder.

No! Stupid is kNot in the eYe of the beholder, it is in the Mouth of the Stupid!

You are stuck in a Time-loop called Now and until you step out of it, you will never know the Truth!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Time is what separates you from God. God is right here and right now but humans deny God by believing in time. Time is not true. Tomorrow and yesterday are no more than words that produce the illusion of time, tomorrow and yesterday have never been experienced. Now is true and real. Experience can only happen now.

Lost in time, lost in mind made delusion.
I am can only be found now.

Talk about bassackwards!

Time is what Connects you with God!

Time is what Connects you with your Soul!

Time is what Connects All as One!

You are a fool!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by truthinfact

it may be that time does not exist,,. but it can be made to exist, and then used as a tool..

what came first the ruler or the inch?

Which came first, Thought or the Neuron (or similar) to generate the Thought?

The old saying:

"I think, therefore I am."

Where did the very first thought come from if there was no where for it to come from?

Look closer at Time & Space!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Here is a really good example of what I mean. This is the DVD player and DVD analogy I was given. Time isn't linear. Also, as a perception, its more like events, and possible events. Some of this relates to the Double Slit Experiment and there are various degrees of probabilities and realities. In answering an email question regarding time, somewhat near the bottom of the page:

montalk.net...

Linear time is an illusion in the sense that all alternate pasts and probable futures along with parallel presents exist simultaneously. It’s just a big, complicated, set of possibilities frozen in a single eternal moment.

However, there is still a kind of “time” that separates one freewill choice from the one that comes after, that separates your less wise self from your wiser self after having learned new lessons. It’s just that those lessons and choices don’t necessarily have to follow the stream of linear time from past to future. They can span different timelines, different lives, go forward and backward in time, alter the past, change the future, shift in the present, etc…

Think of time like a large library of DVDs. All those movies exist simultaneously. But only as mere possibilities. Maybe some friends of yours have rented a few an are playing them right now, while the rest sit on the shelf. But it’s you and your DVD player that creates a sequence of what is played for you. And you can play them in any order, rewind them, pause them, etc… though while watching them, time within the movie moves forward. Is the time in a movie real? No, the beginning, middle, and end are simultaneous, unless you’re a character in the movie then it’s real.

All of that is UTTER crap!

Time is Linear and everything doesn't happen at a single eternal moment.

Time is the Linear Thread that binds the Two Spatial Verses (Space) together, that creates the One Garment We call the Uni-Verse.

Why dew you believe such utter science fiction crap? You have filled your head with fiction and can't see the real truth right underneath your nose! You should start studying what NASA is finding out with the Hubble and how the Hubble is blowing amost ALL of their theories out of the water.

I can't believe the Utter Stupidity that abounds!

If the Blind lead the Blind, both will fall into the Ditch!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I had a dream, maybe a week ago or a little longer. In that dream first of all, something bad was happening, but it was like a setup. And my family where there, it felt very real. Then as I was waking up, as oft times happens, the Guide/Angel who had showed me this, tells me something so I remember it and realize this dream was different, a lesson. She said, (exact words not recalled) that this was all probability and possibility, akin to the double slit as I understood it. Everything.

We're all in an illusion, that while in this probability or illusion feels very real and is real to us while "in time", though we often escape in dreams, or obe's, or various experiences, and when we're outside this looking in, its like the DVD player above, where we're exploring reality and progressing, learning lessons, in that sense the progression is real for there exists the moments we were less wise and then more learned. But this is more event related than time flow related.

You are not part of an Illusion, you are part of the Greatest Con ever and your "Guide Angel" is one of the perpetrators of this Con.

The Art of Confusion is the #1 Tool of a Con Artist, always keep the Mark confused, and the confusion factor on this planet is outrageous!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Time is only relevant on earth. (years, revolution around our son)
Light is the universal measurement (light years)
Light=universal constant speed/time
Light has mass/energy
Energy can't be destroyed, only transferred.
Light=infinite energy
My conclusion: light=god god=light
When we die our energy goes to the universe as light, light goes on forever.
We are light in human bodies. Humans=light light=god humans=god

Think about that...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Time is only relevant on earth. (years, revolution around our son)
Light is the universal measurement (light years)
Light=universal constant speed/time
Light has mass/energy
Energy can't be destroyed, only transferred.
Light=infinite energy
My conclusion: light=god god=light
When we die our energy goes to the universe as light, light goes on forever.
We are light in human bodies. Humans=light light=god humans=god

Think about that...

Nice Thought but kNot correct! CERN recently busted Light-Speed so Light-Speed is kNot a constant!

The TRUE constant is Time! It moves in finite and its speed cannot be altered.

What you don't realize is You are kNot Life!
Your Soul is True Life but Your Soul is kNot within you, it is connected to you and Time is the Carrier.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

Very interesting...very interesting indeed. One could make the argument that time is a very simple concept given word and shape by the language of man, but it could be argued that we are simply defining the "kiddie pool" area of time.

In other words, we have to the best of our ability defined the 2 foot deep end of the pool, while we remain largely oblivious to the 12 foot deep water sitting dark and stagnant at the other end. So who is to say that our definition covers the entirety of the concept? We may as well offer magnets as an all-encompassing definition to the science of electromagnetic frequencies, electrical currents, battery technology and the rest of that field.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

is cancer eternal or not? there is no other stupid here but u, that keep meaning evil force as evrything existence

which prove the true reason of such opposite existence between stupid and smart

im sure that u believe ur god if he got to be a human he would do the same choices then u, i cant know anything that do not exist but im sure that u r wrong totally there

you are a human existence mister bound to truth wether u like it or not, act relative human and stop using the word truth for evil nonsense inventions of god

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What is your definition of time? How is it relative to space? (ever expanding universe)

You are correct, our souls/spirit is living, it has mass/energy, so when your human body stops operating forever, where does this mass/energy go?

It becomes light. Back to the infinite universe, where time is irrelevant. Time is a way for humans to organize our lives around. If CERN shattered the speed of light, fine. Why isn't that speed the new measurement of distance in space?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Time is a human illusion. A very important one I might add.

Without our illusion of time, we could sleep for many days in a row and starve to death. That is why we have a sense of "time." even though we are just a bunch of chemical reactions happening on a spinning rock

Likely other advance civilizations who aren't confounded to one solar system measure "time" in terms of distances, perhaps based on the universe as a whole.

Likely other beings live for what we define as "millions of years" but thats actually a very short of amount of "time" since they define time in "distance"

edit on 29-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

is cancer eternal or not? there is no other stupid here but u, that keep meaning evil force as evrything existence

which prove the true reason of such opposite existence between stupid and smart

im sure that u believe ur god if he got to be a human he would do the same choices then u, i cant know anything that do not exist but im sure that u r wrong totally there

you are a human existence mister bound to truth wether u like it or not, act relative human and stop using the word truth for evil nonsense inventions of god

First, God is kNot he, She is She!

Second, go back to First!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

what he means is god life as the reason of universe existence one, so for him people must give up the logics of existence to god lies while guessing through their souls life where god is alive to understand its stand right to pretend being existing in universal life lies, and wait for god appreciations in bending far while praying for more

what our free sense is to infinity, our present realities is to true existence

what exist is by definition finite and more definite when it is from true existence and of

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

oh so u mean everyone should understand why u r so stupid, hey ur gibberish fancies on evil conversation ways keep it all to u uglybutt since u r not

meaning that god is a female or woman as a she which is the inferior existence that by definition never independant objective source nor free being, is totally proving the evil reference u mean to belong to

what is of liars is by definition a constant new lie and wht is a lie is by definition of liars free life

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Likely other advance civilizations who aren't confounded to one solar system measure "time" in terms of distances, perhaps based on the universe as a whole.

Many human cultures measure distance in terms of time. Arabs, for example, have always done so. If you think about making your way across a desert almost devoid of landmarks that help measure distance, you can see how such a convention evolved. It is still alive today: ask an Arab how far Dubai is from Abu Dhabi, and he will say 'one and a half hours.' That is roughly the journey time by road; the actual distance is 80 miles; once upon a time it would have been 'four days' ride'.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

I had a dream, maybe a week ago or a little longer. In that dream first of all, something bad was happening, but it was like a setup. And my family where there, it felt very real. Then as I was waking up, as oft times happens, the Guide/Angel who had showed me this, tells me something so I remember it and realize this dream was different, a lesson. She said, (exact words not recalled) that this was all probability and possibility, akin to the double slit as I understood it. Everything.

We're all in an illusion, that while in this probability or illusion feels very real and is real to us while "in time", though we often escape in dreams, or obe's, or various experiences, and when we're outside this looking in, its like the DVD player above, where we're exploring reality and progressing, learning lessons, in that sense the progression is real for there exists the moments we were less wise and then more learned. But this is more event related than time flow related.

You are not part of an Illusion, you are part of the Greatest Con ever and your "Guide Angel" is one of the perpetrators of this Con.

The Art of Confusion is the #1 Tool of a Con Artist, always keep the Mark confused, and the confusion factor on this planet is outrageous!

Ribbit

I dont see that in the least. One is a small box that has lots of erroneous science and holes. The other is what my soul remembers and recognizes, wide open pastures and light as a feather, where inner most thoughts are understood and we are kind to everyone. And the avenues, the learning and ventures and assisting is nonstop. Also the joy.

There is no time. So imagine what assisting someone, being a Guide means. You would say, be back in a second and then spend " a hundred thousand years with your family" and be right back, locating that clip in the infinite roll of film, and seemlessly continue.

But thats what we're apart of.

And I have memories of the past, windows that open in this cosmos but also relating to coming in, the team, and all my life, remembered what kind of world I'd left and couldn't believe this one, not even how someone could not empathize with someone who was stressed or cranky, my family fought alot and it horrified me. When someone is in pain, you feel it, and you stop and try to find out what's wrong, let them talk it out and rest if they're tired. Baby them.

Sorry, I'm not buying into anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by thepupils

what he means is god life as the reason of universe existence one, so for him people must give up the logics of existence to god lies while guessing through their souls life where god is alive to understand its stand right to pretend being existing in universal life lies, and wait for god appreciations in bending far while praying for more

what our free sense is to infinity, our present realities is to true existence

what exist is by definition finite and more definite when it is from true existence and of

You are Full of Yourself and kNot the Truth!

Fill yourself with the Truth and then you will realize You don't exist!

You are an Illusion in-of-yourself.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

I dont see that in the least. One is a small box that has lots of erroneous science and holes. The other is what my soul remembers and recognizes, wide open pastures and light as a feather, where inner most thoughts are understood and we are kind to everyone. And the avenues, the learning and ventures and assisting is nonstop. Also the joy.

There is no time. So imagine what assisting someone, being a Guide means. You would say, be back in a second and then spend " a hundred thousand years with your family" and be right back, locating that clip in the infinite roll of film, and seemlessly continue.

But thats what we're apart of.

And I have memories of the past, windows that open in this cosmos but also relating to coming in, the team, and all my life, remembered what kind of world I'd left and couldn't believe this one, not even how someone could not empathize with someone who was stressed or cranky, my family fought alot and it horrified me. When someone is in pain, you feel it, and you stop and try to find out what's wrong, let them talk it out and rest if they're tired. Baby them.

Sorry, I'm not buying into anything.

First, there IS Time!

Second, when you exist in Eternity, which is kNot in Human form, you exist oblivious to Time.

The difference, In this Human form, Time Matters but in Soul form, Time does not Matter.

As above, so below - Inverted!

ME - here
WE - there

And it's Time that connects your ME to your ONE of WE, that then gives Life to your Avatar/CaBal/Surrogate host body. Without your Connection to Source, via Time, you would not be Alive . . . Johnny 5!

Ribbit

edit on 29-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Time is a program and clocked on the sun. It is figured into the matrix, what I was shown literally as a dream lab. But instead of one homogenized space its compartmentalized into various channels that include the program of time and frequencies. Also, perception is big. Ie. orbit? Movement? Stars?

A robot programmed to experience your day in 15 minutes would appear to be standing still or moving in extreme slow mode. To him, you would vanish from his censors!

Another glimpse I was given in an experience, that one involved the family, was the very nature of time brought up, ie. "this day took 9 days to complete" and had to write that down. When they have the remotes 2 things could have happened. We could have all been taken for 9 days, and then spliced in again. Or? Groundhog Day 9 times. But, sometimes when you're in this shared realm, you're in private rooms.

"Time" is also perceptional and we experience it differently. For some it goes quite fast, and others the clock drags on very slowly. While we're going through our lessons and out the other side, we don't go out with the same meter ticking, at this constant rate. Ie. in our families, some may already be through and out the other side.

Nothing is quite what we think here at all. And I'm OK with that, because I want out, and want everyone, including those who think they're dark hats, out as well, truly happy, gifts to others again.
So I'm glad there is a big team and so grateful to them, that all the low level plots and attempts to hijack space time, and affect outcome via altering timelines that many negatives do, are all to no avail. Its just an illusion that one day, they will be very happy to awaken from. But not without consequence, though prefer that to have a lot of support, and healing.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Ha! NOW you're talking. Where was this post earlier? a star for you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join