It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 16: Al Jazeera Fluoride Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Fluoride is now linked to the #1 cause of death worldwide. This brings up many valid arguments, for example: is Fluoride is okay for us and why is it being put into most of the worlds water supply? So the debate continues as we cruise over to Al Jazeera and witness a staged news attempt to understand what happened, why and if more deception will come our way. On our way back to the United States, we land in Denver and take a peek at Operation Mountain Guardian and wonder why this training exercise took place and compare it to others that didn't turn out so well. Enjoy the show and connect with me on Twitter @ATSRecapBryan

Thread Breaking: Fluoride linked to the #1 cause of death in new research

Response Member SyphonX Response

Response Member Coherently Confused Response

Response Member darkknight76 Response

Response Member Chewingonmushrooms Response

Response Member mudbeed Response

Response Member NeoVain Response

Thread Busted!! Fake News on Libya - movie sets, fake video and pics, death threats to journalists

Response Member ThinkingCap Response
Response Member one nation under Response

Response Member mars1 Response

Response Member Jenna Darling Response
Response Member gimmie some truth Response
Response Member syrinx high priest Response

Thread Operation Mountain Guardain

Thread Something MAJOR going down in Denver
Response Member Htrowklis82 Response

Response Member budhama Response

Response Member Colbaltic1978 Response

Response Member Marine Recon77 Response

Response Member CharterZZ Response

Response Member curious soul Response

Response Member 1curious1 Response
Response[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread755286/pg5#pid12382946] Member Liamoville Response[/url
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That entire fluoride thread was based on a misinterpreted study on fluoride uptake in pet/ft scan patients...injected into the blood stream.

A blind dyslexic would have known this if one took the time to actually read the article.

Way to deny ignorance!

Makes ATS look pretty stupid if you ask me, and to those that will say "it gets the message out", I have to ask how you are comfortable with telling a lie to spread "truth"

Nearly 200 flags clearly shows that the majority aren't interested in the truth.

Big fat fail ATS, thought we had standards and morals here...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Excuse me Chad I'll take it from here. Thanx.

ATS this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me. Or at least just as much.

edit on 23-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So I take it you guys are completely ok with being given a (debated) toxic substance in everything from toothpaste to your drinking water?

I trust the government entirely too.

Flouride wikipedia

Sodium fluoride is classed as toxic by both inhalation (of dusts or aerosols) and ingestion.[12] In high enough doses, it has been shown to affect the heart and circulatory system. In the higher doses used to treat osteoporosis, plain sodium fluoride can cause pain in the legs and incomplete stress fractures when the doses are too high; it also irritates the stomach, sometimes so severely as to cause ulcers. Slow-release and enteric-coated versions of sodium fluoride do not have gastric side effects in any significant way, and have milder and less frequent complications in the bones.[13] In the lower doses used for water fluoridation, the only clear adverse effect is dental fluorosis, which can alter the appearance of children's teeth during tooth development; this is mostly mild and is unlikely to represent any real effect on aesthetic appearance or on public health.[14]

edit on 23-1-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Lil mo fo tha po wid no time fo readin

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Yeah, flouride is most likely 'bad', but the entire thread was based on a complete lack of understanding what the article was about.

I wholehearted agree with my Australian brethren Chad

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Looks like Fluoride has touched some members in a weak spot of the gums...

So here's the deal - I was all over this article as it came out and at that time - had close to no flags and not too many responses..and NO this is not an excuse (sry to let you down)

People love this stuff and I wanted to make light of this interestingly ridiculous article which would trigger other's to go to the thread and research more about the topic themselves..and ofcourse - wait for the fun, intelligent, and sometimes awkward dark comments that follow.

and you my friend (along with a small couple of others) need to get more serious...your stress level depends on it..and remember to rinse with fluoride after the bag of chips on your computer desk goes empty

interesting what you write in your signature..
"No I dont engage in critical thinking. That is why I participate in this forum." I think this is where I say - that's all folks!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Yes I got several of these strawman responses in the thread.

Calling out a false article does not automatically mean I agree with the use of fluoride, it just means I am looking at it with a rational mind.

And yes, I'm suggesting that most don't bother to look at things with rationale, as long as it goes along with ones beliefs, it must be true...

So for the record, I disagree with adding fluoride to drinking water but I also disagree with making up lies to get the message across.

Kapish?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

So I take it you guys are completely ok with being given a (debated) toxic substance in everything from toothpaste to your drinking water?

Don't make that mistake with me. I cant speak for wickas but hell no I trust no govs. I just know Chads right on this occasion and most of the time, if he speaks out ? He 's well informed. I been around here long enough to know that at least that. Shees man where you been?

edit on 24-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Kapesh!

Moderation is key to a balanced life...I'm not all that thrilled its in our water supply either but a lil bite off the fruit tree never hurt anybody...did it?!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Brian I'll say it agaain you do a great job. Your style everything .

Later stud got some time for board'in.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You are a strange one my friend...

I hope you wash your fruit well, the residual pesticides, herbicides and miticides on them make fluoride look like sugar water!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

hahah....I have been told that multiple times before..

2 fun facts about me: my ear was once cut off & I love jucing fruits and veggies - so if thy take from the tree - please learn from me not to send it thru a juicer!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thx man, I've got some more interesting - fun episodes coming your way! A thread here and there may be somewhat outrageous to a few but I'm trying to keep it light b/n all the serious issues we all face

Enjoy the surf! The waves here on ATS are plentiful...and please let me know if you got a thread that would make a good recap...you are both solid contributors and I value your input!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I LOVE THESE VIDEOS!!!!

Hope to see one of my thread up there soon, keep up the good.

ALS
edit on 24-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wathed, and I'm still impressed. Good job Bryan!

(There are somethings that you just can't joke about here.....flouride and aliens.)

(u2u is working again, btw.)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If one studies the nutritional elements that help heart disease, one finds the fluoride effects at the center.

The PET issue just found that fluoine likes these plaque areas, which points to the fluorine pathway is there.

But the nutritional locus of information tells the fluoride plays a large role in the vein deposit issues via the boron associations.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Code I never try to renavigate perfect alignment. Your choices are yours not to be influenced IMO. I think you rock and enjoy telling you so. The surf is fine and lands on plenty of beach where you are. Long life to you.

Randyvious

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i found your "hidden comment" on your video.

[ didn't turn out so well. Enjoy the show and connect with me ]

it's not the first time i found hidden messages on this web site. conspiracy? or just a fun where's waldo type of game? hmmmmmm interesting.

-subfab
edit on 24-1-2012 by subfab because: added brackets for clarity in my post

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This F-18 tracer study using PET systems shows the distribution of the fluorine tracer all over the body. They have enough to land in the calcium deposits of the veins to image those. They had tons more land in the bone mass that lit up like a christmas tree on the PET imaging, and it likely even caught the Pineal gland also.

For those watching the issues of fluoride, the fact that it did land on the spine which is tied to the issues of bone mass increases due to fluoride retained in that bone mass, then it is not leap of faith to suspect the same process of fluoride localization to the pineal glands calcium is an issue and the localization of fluoride to the arterial walls is in the same category.

This PET method just shows it happens. We also know from the studies on fluoridation and the Grand Rapids Michigan studies of fluoride retained in the aeorta walls that the amount is very large. This is covered in books by George Waldbott, a highly respected fluoride researcher.

There appears to be a lot of denials and attempts to focus the spot on the issue that the study only sought to show that fluoride does image these arterial calcium plaques, but the extended issues are obvious to anyone that has read the issues of fluoride build up in the body that contributes to the process of more calcium build up followed by more fluoride build up and the ugly problems of arterial narrowing and blockages.

That study shows with little doubt that fluoride becomes part of the process that follows along the same lines as fluoride used to build up bone mass in the spine that contributes to nerve pinch problems and pain from bone spurs of the spine.

Most intelligent and well read on this particular imaging data find it reaches well beyond just the ability to see the arterial calcium build up. imho

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here is the radio show that I uploaded from 2005 regarding GMO food and what it does to the human body.
glovurm.4shared.com

top topics

<<   2 >>

join